One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Crying in chaos [Event Task] Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Latest?cb=20130826204940&path-prefix=es

Spoiler:

Note: There is no posting order, just rounds. 48 hour conditions, everyone gets two warnings before ejection. Each round ends in 48 hours, and then a NPC Geared Post will be generated based on everyone's actions etc.

The Marine Fleet would be 50 kilometers from the shore of Abfall, inching closer and closer unknowingly to the enemy's trap. In total there were six Marines battleships full of fresh reinforcements. Their ranks being comprised of fresh and experienced Marines. The Highest Held rank of a marine hear was the Vice Admiral on the Guide ship, who was in charge of this entire fleet. They were currently in line formation, twenty meters being the gap between each ship. Each ship though would have someone that directly reported to the Vice Admiral. (PCs can take these spot if they wish)

The Vice Admirals would reach for his Den Den Mushi. His Den Den Mushi would send out a transmission to each ship. When he spoke his spoke with confidence and kindness. "To many of you this will be your first Campaign. So, I wish to tell you all to be prepared. This may be one of the most challenging things you have faced yet in your life, so do not try to do anything rash while out there. Fight for not yourself but for the person next to you. As you might be the person that can save the life of another. Also,please will those I spoke to earlier come to the guide ship. " And with that brief pep talk he'd hang up the Den Den Mushi and get back to what he was doing prior. (PCs that want to place theirself in an important role.) Though, he didn't have any care in the world right now he would hit the switch once he arrived to the Island. As from his reports it has been a bloodbath on both sides, and no clear victor was in sight at this moment. He did have hopes that with his reinforcements he'd be able to bring would turn the tides of this War.  He did though hope that he wasn't just adding to the body count. Currently he was in the Captain's quarters, well his, checking over a few things while they traveled to the Island. He didn't plan on stay in this room for too long as he was at War.

He would wait till those selected Marines, the numbers lost to him, would arrive to the Guide ship. He would have them come into his office as he had important information that he wanted to share with them. These Marines didn't have any high rank. Only thing they held was something that special about them that he knew would benefit the Marines in this war.

2Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:57 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"You owe me.""

Crying in chaos [Event Task]  31229ff14aa057a4f0cf723999cd0a0abe5317df_hq
Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Cadis_etrama_di_raizel_render_by_winsomeaasim-d7wq7zp
The Celestial Dragon Hiroko, and his rest of his party has already been assign to the guide ship as order or suggest by Vice Admiral Hachi. Currently Meji, and Hiroko stood along the deck of the guide ship simply staring off into the ocean. As for the where about of Stede the Celestial Dragon was sure he wasn't to far. After a few minutes a voice had came on over the Den Den Speaker System saying, "To many of you this will be your first Campaign. So, I wish to tell you all to be prepared. This may be one of the most challenging things you have faced yet in your life, so do not try to do anything rash while out there. Fight for not yourself but for the person next to you. As you might be the person that can save the life of another. Also,please will those I spoke to earlier come to the guide ship."

Meji , and the Celestial Dragon had nodded his head in approval as they quickly made there way to the Vice Admiral quarters. Once they arrive at the Vice Admiral door they would knock if the door wasn't open, and if it was open they would enter the room and take their seats closest to the desk of the Vice Admiral. Meji was dress in him usually attire  as the Celestial Dragon was dress in his standard attire marine entire displaying his marine rank Ensign along his justice cloak. Both man was well equip, and along the side of Hiroko was a black suit case, and along the right hip of the Hiroko was his revolver safety tuck in his holster .

Neither man had spoke as they enter the room the only sign of respect was the slight bow in both man head as they enter as they took there seats directly in front of Vice Admiral desk. If anyone who enter the room the noise they would make would alert both the Vice Admiral, Meji, and Hiroko of there presence. Thus it would alert the trio of someone coming, and Meji, and Hiroko would keep there guard up as they didn't know what to expect from new peers. Hiroko would had his reactionary intangibility activate if he was able to see the threat.

As people would enter he would reposition himself along the wall of the office so he was able to keep tabs on both side of the room. He was sure to grab his brief case as he walk over to the wall closest to the Vice Admiral.

433 WC
Info:

Last edited by Hiroko Young on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

3Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:32 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

The Marine Corps is an unscrupulous, morally corrupt military Organization that is feared by civilians the world over.
I plan to change that

Freyr was standing at the bow of the ship leaning back on the railing. She was currently nursing a cigarette in her relaxed jail which she took occasional drags from. Using her left hand she brushed her hair out of her face and back behind her ears, doing the same with her right. Her left hand was still covered in bandages besides her finger tips as her burns still have not healed. 

She looked out from the bow of the ship and across the water to the island Abfall. Home of what everyone was calling "The Gray War". She could understand why the world government wanted it back as she took it in. She could see where once beautiful buildings stood instead of the ruins they had practically become from all of the fighting that has been happening here over the past few months. It honestly saddened her to see something someone once called a home turned into a war zone. How many lives have been lost? How many have yet to be lost? No one could possibly know. Turning away her back to the island she puts her left index finger and thumb on the cigarette in her mouth, pulling it away as she exhaled some smoke. She made her away towards the captain quarters and was about to enter when the Den Den mushi that were around the ship came to life, brought out of their sleep by the commander of this small fleet's voice.

The ship Freyr had command of the left most ship in the fleet of five, their ship being the only one from the blues which is probably why Freyr had command as she is one of the only, if the only person who had experience being in command on the ship, as the rest were practically recruits. Course the fact that they didn't assign a captain to this ship practically said they thought they could trust whoever was commanding it to NOT crash it into anything...And to man it properly. 

Drawing herself from her thought she actually caught the last of the announcement as she was lost in thought for most of it. "Also,please will those I spoke to earlier come to the guide ship." Ah, that meant she was up. She put her cigarette back in front in her mouth holding it with her left index finger and middle finger, and takes a long drag before sighing out. She turned to look around the deck, before giving a look towards on of the marines that were on the deck working. Calling him over she said to him in an authoritive voice "Get Ensign Emil and Recruit Vincent and tell them to meet me on the Guide ship. We have a meeting to get to." The marine would salute before jog. Freyr watched him go while taking another drag before exhaling the smoke and flicking the ash off the tip of it. 

Freyr walked towards the right side of the ship before stopping about five feet away. She then turns her feet into gunpowder before igniting it turning her feet into mini rockets. Flying about ten meters into the air, she puts the cigarette in her mouth before flying quickly (T3 Speeds) towards the guide ship. she reaching it in less then a minute, she would slowly lower herself, she would stop feeding gunpowder into her rocket feet before dropping the last two feet to the deck where she would land without so much of a thud. A few marines looked at her surprised by the fact she flew over to the ship, some in the ships she passed over were also looking after here. Ignoring the looks she would take a drag before taking the ash off her cigarette before walking towards the Vice Admiral's quarters. 

Freyr reached the quarters in only a few minutes as she walked at a sedated pace. She would knock on the Vice admiral's door before pushing into it where she would freeze. Eyes widening surprised at the sight of who she knew as the Celestial Dragon Hiroko, and his golden bodyguard. She would quickly put on a stoic mask of uninterest. Saluting to the Vice admiral, she would walk to the right side of the room (from the door) and lean against the wall with her arms crossed as she looked at the Vice admiral waiting for him to speak, her cigarette still in her mouth giving off smoke that climbed to the ceiling, lazily.

Word Count: 759 Tagged: @[All] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 

4Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:53 pm

Emil-kun

Emil-kun
The travel back to the grandline was an unnerving one. Emil had again signed himself up for another expedition, however, this one came first. He twiddled his thumbs in his cabin thinking about how everything would go. They had 6 battleships and were steadily approaching the shores of Abfall. With their numbers who wondered if it would truly be enough to battle the revolutionary soldiers. He and Freyr, along with Vincent he knew he could rely on. Possibly the other assembled members of the task force. Looking down at his scars from the torture he brushed over them remembering the hell he went through. However, he could not feel anger towards the revolutionaries.

They had been simply doing what was necessary to achieve their goods and he believed their cause to be just despite being caught up in the crossfire. Emil was aware of the corruption the world government had as well as the good it also provided. It was hard to search for this balance which he knew to be not possible. You could never rule with force only with understanding and commitment. "Ensign Emil!" A knock on the door caused Emil to lose his train of thought and answer the door. "Ensign Freyr has called for you to go to the guide ship. A meeting will begin soon." Emil saluted to the marine as he ran off. Emil shut the door dawning a serious glare as he collected his gear. He threw off his pajamas and slipped into his green jump suit.

He slipped on his shoes and gloves making sure everything was battle ready before bursting out the door.  He ran to the side of the ship before bursting off the railing with his leg strength and landing on another ship. He continued until finally reaching guide ship. He made his way towards the office before stopping before the door and entering."Please excuse me." He replied at a decent level. He looked to the room to see not only the Vice Admiral but the Celestial Dragon from Yotsuba. Freyr was standing in a corner.Emil quickly saltued before closing the door behind him and making his way to Freyr. He stood with his arms crossed as well. He needed to steel himself for what was coming. Emil had trained and mastered many things to make it to this point. There was no finer place to test himself and displace the worry inside his heart.

WC: 408

Stamina:

5Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:53 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Stede wouldn't be on the guide ship, but the ship in the rear of the formation. He wouldn't leave this ship either, as this was the ship that Ensign Young, or well the Celestial Dragon, was supposed to be on for his safety. Stede being assigned to baby sit someone that wants to play Marine. This war for him was to prove that he still had what it took to be regarded as one of the strongest Marines. He knew though he might not be able to receive the status of Admiral, unless lucky enough, from just one campaign after returning to the Marines. He would be aiming just below that as he knew he was known well enough through the ranks of the Marines to be at least be regarded as a Vice Admiral. The Message that Vice Admiral Hachi would broadcast amongst the ships didn't interest Stede at all, "Don't go and get any kid's head too big. You already have a spoiled brat among us that thinks he can get his way." He'd say out loud, not caring if anyone around him would hear. From the looks of it he had some experienced Marines as none were messing around while they were this close to the Island known as Abfall. Stede has been there in the past but that was when it wasn't such a dump it was at this moment. The only interest the Marines had in the place was because something that would benefit them in the war effort against Oceanus, and any future threat, must be there. Currently, Stede wasn't like he used to be when he reenlisted. His run in with the Rev assassins had caused him to once again be in what he considered his prime. A adonis of a Man he was, and he wasn't even trying to boast about himself. Unlike other Logia type Devil fruit users he didn't slack at all when he received it from the World Government, as it was just something that only added to his already overwhelming strength.  

Crying in chaos [Event Task]  2171426-Ichiryu

"Here is the pain that you want." A Marine would say as he would bring a large barrel of black paint over to Stede.

"Good, not write justice on my back." Stede would tell the Marine. Not even looking down at him. He would stop standing after he gave the command and would sit down on the deck, indian style. The Marine for a second would hesitate but Stede was a goliath of a man, compared to him. Stede didn't notice this though, as he had his ears on everything else. And he just didn't know what would happen to him if he went against his commands, as also had some strange relationship with that Celestial Dragon a lot of people have been talking about. The Marine would then begin to right Justice on the back of Stede, the same way it was on Marine coats. He made sure to do this without making a mistake as he didn't want to anger this person.

"I know my request may seem as a strange one, but this is how I plan to get ready for such a battle. Want everyone behind me to see that I will always carry Justice on my back, even when I have no clothes to cover me. I value you the lives of all of you, as I hope you value mine. And I will make sure that I protect you all no matter what happens. And If I don't....I will make sure those that go against Supreme Justice will face my unyielding wrath. " Stede would say with passion as he held no lies within his words. The Man painting his back now didn't feel so bad and those around, actually, would begin to copy him. Painting Justice on the back of each other. Maybe Stede was getting a bit too literal with getting something like this painted on him, but he didn't care.

"It is done!" The Marine would say with pride and then Stede wold stand up proudly. He would not put back on his shirt and only wear his orangish shorts for this battle. Well, and his sandles. He really didn't have anything he could fit, so he didn't wear the usale Marine standardized uniform. And he honestly didn't plan on wearing it either if they somehow did have his size. 'I hope you are watching me from above you guys, as I also fight for you. And if I somehow fall during this, I will be glad to rejoin you all. But be with me through this.' Stede would mentally say to himself. As the people he lost recently were still within his mind. They wouldn't be a distraction to him though, but rather motivation.

6Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:43 pm

acesburned

Marines
Marines

acesburned
Vincents hands were shaking not with fear no they were shaking with anticipation, who would of thought that a chance pirate attack and gunpowder girl would change his life so much that he would be here in the Grand line so soon. Personally he had no opinion of the marines as a whole and what he knew of the World Governments higher made him uncomfortable, but Ensigns Freyr and Emil he knew them and trusted them enough to follow on this crazy voyage. Currently he was down in the galley trying to enjoy what may be his last peaceful meal before the they enter the Gray War as it has been called when suddenly the Den Den Mushi activated sending the Vice Admirals message to the fleet Vincent chose to ignore it and instead focused on finishing his meal a seaking roast with a side of baked potatoes and a bottle of booze he's pretty sure is contraband well whoever brought it on should of hidden it better oh well.

Shortly after the message was over another marine burst thru the door "Recruit Vincent Knight Ensign Freyr has ordered you to go to the guide ship for the meeting." said the marine now standing next to him who from the looks of it comes from one of the more striked divisions or he was trying to suck up to the brass by wearing the standard marine dress uniform man as he glad Freyr wasn't strict on appearances though that just might be her way of apologizing for the whole blowing up his house thing. The only changes to his clothes are the marine ballcap, a white seagull on each of his shin guards, and the word Justice on the back of his now dark blue GI. Smiling at the marine that gave him the massage Vincent downed the last of his drink and got up to leave "Looks like things are about to get exciting. heheheh" Vincent said laughing as he ran up to the top deck.

Upon arriving at the main deck Vincent began to run towards the side of the ship launching himself clear over the gap between them knowing he was a ways away from the guide ship he would continue this maneuver until he arrived. Once on board the guide ship he would ask directions to the Vice Admirals quarters being a relatively fresh recruit this was of course a bit of a surprise to the other marines and unfortunately cost him some time due to their disbelief. Rushing to make up time Vincent sprints to the meeting room skidding to stop just outside the door if it's closed he will knock before entering and snapping a salute to the Vice Admiral before looking around to see who all was there, to his shock the Celestial Dragon from Yotsuba as well as his bodyguard in gold that hurt Kolby sat nearest to the Vice Admirals desk and to the right was Ensigns Freyr and Emil standing next to the wall, well Freyr was more leaning on it then anything. Vincent could tell that she was just as angry as he was at the Celestial dragon appearance as he was, but they would play their part going over to the tow of them vincent would grap a chair and sit on it next to them, for while Freyr hasn't said anything to him yet he new she did not like having to strain her neck to look him in the face. "Apologies if I was late there were a few people surprised that I was to come here and held me up." he would whisper to Freyr, with that Vincent will sit and await for whoever else shows up or for further orders with the rest of them.

WC 635

Vincent has a Heat Dial

7Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:10 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Latest?cb=20130826204940&path-prefix=es

The Vice Admiral would wait for all of them to come into the room. The Celestial Dragon, along with his guard Meji, were the first to enter. Then Freyr and Emil, and finally Vincent. Only person not to arrive would be Stede, which he was fine with. Someone of his size wouldn't even fit in this room. Hachi would look at them, these Marines here would be the future. Well, if they played their cards right. Though they didn't hold any high rank within the Marines, all being Ensigns, he could sense that they had potential for greatness. Only person that he was really welcoming of was the Celestial Dragon due to how he acted when they first met. And also because he knew their kind and how they acted. Hachi felt that if Ensign Young couldn't change by the end of this War, he would not be fit for the Marines.

Hachi would glance at each and everyone of them, giving them a warm smile. "I have called you all here because none of you have faced anything on this scale in your careers as Marines. And if you make a mistake that may very well cost you your life, and maybe the lives of many that fight alongside you. I don't say this to put fear in your hearts or make you nervous, but to let you know what we are up against. " Hachi would stop talking for a second hold out a few pieces of papers, "Someone pass each person one. Also, no questions. I will be simply briefing you all. After our talk you will report to your ships and prepare for arrival." Hachi would wait for someone to do this before he would start speaking again.

"I will start at the head. Ren Actimel is the leader of these revolutionaries that we are fighting. I will not speak on what he used to be, but what he is. He is one of the Greatest Swordsmen within all the world and a Revolutionary General. If any of you find yourself about to go up against him alone, immediately retreat. Sadly, even I will not be able to go up against him alone. There is also one person under him that I advice you stay away from alone, and that is his second in command. a Hippo mink named Bishop. He doesn't have any titles like Ren, but he is just as dangerous. Taking either of them out would be a large feat that will not go unrecognized. The Men they have under are your typical revolunaires. Bishop, from my reports, has made them into monsters. They don't take prisoners and are ruthless, so stay on guard at all times." Hachi would let what he said sink in for a few seconds before he would continue. "We should win this war though, but it will be a bloody one. The casualties we currently have are over five hundred, and triple that for the wounded. We expect that their casualties are roughly the same. And these numbers grow every day. I want you all to think about that when you are making decisions out there, so you don't end up becoming one." Hachi would stand up.

"Finally, the two leading this entire war for our side is known other than the Fleet Admiral and with him a Cipher Pol agent. We won't meet them upon our landing but their location is on back of that paper, so remember the coordinates. I doubt any of you will speak with them directly, unless you do something to earn that right. But, I tell you this so that you know we have the firepower on our side in this. And with that you all can return to your ships. And keep in mind that we all are comrades here." Hachi would salute them and then sit back down, as he had just a few more things to go over before it was time for them reach shore. If any of them would try to stay and talk to him he would simply wave them off, as he didn't have time for it. And if they stayed he wouldn't listen to them, but ignore them. It'd take them not that long to get back aboard their ship. Once they all would be back aboard their ship Hachi would finish what he had to do. But, he wouldn't leave his office just yet as he needed to get ready for this. He hadn't prepared himself mentally yet for this fight, and he was still doing that.

"We are only a mile out! B-but what the hell is that!?" The Marine within the Crow's nest on the Guide ship. With their binoculars they could see some strange glimmer of light from the shore of Abfall. They shouldn't be seeing anything at all. If anything they would do that when it was night time but that was close to a two hours(four posts each) away from now. The Marine would place down his binoculars and lean over the edge a bit. But, before he would be able to say anything at all their would be a large explosion. Each ship would be able to see it, as they got into a V formation once the Ensigns left the guide ship. What had exploded was the Guide ship. It had been taken out with one attack from the shore. The situation had changed.

"You idiot! You waste the last shell!" A Revolutionary would say as he slapped his comrade in the back of the head.

"Don't worry! Those Vinsmokes should have something else laying around that we can use against the marines. " The Revolutionary would say as he rubbed his head. He, honestly, did this on accident and didn't know what this thing would fire outward. He wasn't even aiming it. That he hit anything was at all, but he didn't mind that he did.

"That isn't the point. We were supposed to just ambush them once they landed. And take their ships to swing around and take out any of Marine vessels. "

"It doesn't matter. They are in range of the artillery so just fire at them. We don't have enough here to take them out, but we can weak their forces. When they start firing back, you know what to do." The Man that spoke was Bishop and once he spoke he would leave the area. Where the group was they were unreachable from any cannon fire from the marine vessels.

Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Wallpaper-832724

There were countless buildings that lined the cost. And upon closer view you can tell it was a port town. There was a large opening that all the ships could fit in, and that is their best bet. Though they didn't know it this trap had been waiting for them an entire two days and in some areas laid mines, except the port. Bishop set this up for a reason. And that reason was to capture as many of those Marines that he could. He needed them for something he had planned, that would help him win this War. And the mines were set in place to kill those he couldn't capture. He even knew that the weapons they had wouldn't be enough to take the Marines out by sea, but they didn't know that. The weapon that was "accidently" be fired was the last of it's kind that could only be used once. Something, along with other things, that Bishop was able to come across whilst on this Island that was thought to be useless. From the buildings artillery fire came out relentlessly at the Marine vessels.

Enemies :

8Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

The Marine Corps is an unscrupulous, morally corrupt military Organization that is feared by civilians the world over.
I plan to change that

Freyr was leaning against the right wall of the vice admirals office watching the Celestial Dragon from the corner of her eye. She still has a very big distrust of Celestial Dragon's and this one was no different from the other except that they joined the marines. That didn't say a thing to her, as shown on Yotsuba, Celestial Dragons are just fat pigs that are out for their own gain. 

Freyr would take a drag of her cigarette before sighing out some smoke as Emil came into the office. Freyr would turn her attention to Emil, and watched him walk over. She would nod to him if their eyes met, or when he stopped besides her crossing his own arms. The corner of her right eyebrow would twitch, not from annoyance, but more from the image they practically looked like now. Like two thugs eyeing up a rival gang across a bar room. Which in all honestly this practically was, as there was bad blood between Freyr and the Celestial dragon, even if the Dragon didn't know it. But Freyr knew what open rebellion against a Dragon would do, and she wanted to keep her life in the marines, instead of being labeled as a rebel. 

Freyr was drawn out of her thoughts when the door opened again with Vincent ducking in. He was obviously just as surprised as she was that the Celestial Dragon from Yotsuba was here, though she couldn't really tell if he was mad or not, but she assumed not as Freyr was the only person to really get to know Kolby. Course he know doubt knew that Freyr was pissed at this situation, if he doesn't then she highly questions how he didn't learn from her rampage on Yotsuba. 

She was dragged out of her thoughts yet again, god this is going to be a running theme with these people as her crew mates isn't it? Anyway, she was dragged out of her thoughts yet again as Vincent dragged a chair away from the Vice Admiral's desk and over to where she and Emil were standing. He would put it so the back of the chair was to the wall, and right next to Freyr. After he sat down he would whisper her apologizes for being late which she would simply nod in acknowledgement as she takes another drag and sighing out more smoke. 

Freyr wondered to herself wither or not it was bad to make someone's office smell like smoke...It was probably fine as the Vice Admiral hasn't said anything to her about it. Though she did root around inside her jacket pulling out a tin box, the side of which slide out to reveal past cigarette ashes she had yet to clean out. Tapping the ashes of her cigarette into the tin, she would close it and put it back in her inside pocket. 

It was only a few moments after she put her tin away that the vice admiral started talking, how considerate of him is what Freyr thought to herself. With her full attention on the Vice Admiral she would only watch the Dragon out of the corner of her eye. When he spoke about this being the biggest thing in their careers yet, she could only think about the pirate invasion on Yotsuba and how she and her crew stopped it, but she nodded her head after a minute of contemplation, knowing the Vice Admiral was correct. Freyr would have a look of fiery determination on her eyes at the mention of her crew mates dying. Like hell that was going to happen on her watch, she wasn't going to let some of her closest members die, no matter what it cost her. 

When the Vice admirals offered up the papers, a limb of gunpowder shot out from her foot and stopped just before the papers. The limp would split into five separate limbs, each grabbing a paper from the stack, which each one would go towards a separate person. Each limb would present the paper to everyone present that wasn't the Vice Admiral. For the Dragon, she would present it to them on an elegant stand made of gunpowder. While she wasn't the best when it came to making ornamental stuff, as she used her gunpowder for actual fighting, she did try her best. If the papers were taken the separate limbs would return to Freyr in a black wave, if they weren't the limbs would deposit the paper's back on the Vice Admiral's desk.

Freyr would look over the mission details, committing them to memory. She wasn't going to go into this invasion unprepared, there was a reason the Marines hadn't been able to take this island after all this time, so she was NOT going to make any mistakes. She would listen to the Vice Admiral while reading over the details herself, her brow furrowing in concern. This Ren Actimel sounded like the most dangerous person on this island, for the Revolutionary's at any rate. If he was the world's strongest then that cleared up why the Marines weren't making nearly as much headway as they should be, for Ren could enter any battle the Revolutionary's were losing and turn the entire tide. Not to mention his lieutenant, Bishop, while not as strong or as deadly, had a reputation to back him up. While normally reputation alone could be bluffed or exaggerated, the fact that a Vice Admiral was warning them to stay away meant this was no exaggerated rumor, This was the real deal. Yes, this explains why it is taking so long to actually take back the island, if they had two monsters like them on the island.

When the Vice Admiral told them about who was leading this entire thing made her look up at him in shock and confusion. The Fleet Admiral himself was leading this entire operation and it had still taken this long? It almost made her lose her cigarette. Which the news actually did, but she reactionary caught it with some gunpowder gripping the none lit end of course. She quickly grabbed it and put it back in her mouth, putting her mask of stoic uninterest back on, though her mind bubbling with new found respect and horror for the Revolutionary that were somehow managing to hold the island for this long. 

Freyr quickly took a few short drags of her cigarette before doing one long exhale of smoke, calming herself down. She then considered what the Revolutionary's could be doing that it would take this long. She considered the obvious things first and for most, which were Guerrilla tactics, booby traping everything, and sabotage. But surely the Fleet Admiral came up with counter plans to those...Freyr would begin tapping her chin with the mission details, as she deeply considered what could be making this take so long. She honestly couldn't think of anything, but she didn't have a full detailed report about the war in front of her to go over, so she considered what she knew and compared it with what she knew of the Revolutionary's capabilities as a fighting force. She could come up with several things, but before she could think deeper into, she, and everyone else there, were dismissed. 

Freyr would salute the Vice Admiral before turning towards the door deep in thought. She was still mulling over the possibilities in front of her, wondering exactly why it was taking so long if they had fire power advantage, the Fleet Admiral who was known for being a Master Strategist, and a CP0 members who could most likely infiltrate anything on this island...She came to a few conclusions, one involving one of the main goals of the war, the weapon made by the Vinsmokes. She could understand why it would give even the Fleet Admiral pause if it was unknown. Who knows what the rumored weapon could be capably of? Not to even mention the fact that if the Revolutionary's had it in their hands, which they undoubtedly did, it would call into question that they would most likely use it to stop the Marines from being able to push very far. But if they had the rumored weapon, why not use it? Did they not understand how it worked? That was one of the many cases, as the fact that they haven't used it showed, because if they had used it this war would most likely be over by now.

Freyr would open the door before walking out, her face showing how deep in thought she was, as she didn't seem to notice anything about her surroundings. She would continue walking towards the area in which she landed on the ship, before promptly turning her feet into gunpowder and igniting it. Going ten meters into the air, she would then start flying back towards the ship she had command of, which was the one on the far left of the formation. She would land on the deck of her ship without so much of a thud before walking to the bow of the ship and look out over the water towards the island, as if she was trying to pierce through the mysteries of the island with her eyes.

Her eyes would catch the glint of something bright, squinting her eyes she would look closer at it, when suddenly the guide ship blew up in a flume of fire a wreckage. The boats to the side of the guide ship would be hit with bits of flaming debris but wouldn't catch anything on fire. All the ships would start panicking wondering what happened to the guide ship and why it exploded. It would be chaos on each ship as conflicting commands were given out.

Freyr herself would look in horror at the situation, as the guide ship was practically turn vertically in half by some giant shell of a gun. Freyr herself would whip he head back towards the shore, looking to see what had fired it, but she would see nothing. Fighting down her panic she would look back towards the guide ship. She then realized what had happened, their head of command was just severed completely, like the head of the snake being chopped off, leaving every other ship, the body of the snake, to squirm before it finally died.

Fishing around in her pocket for her den den mushi, she would pull it out and unhook the radio from the side of its shell, making it alert. She would then announce in an authoritative voice, trying to match how she would hear a drill Sargent, or captain of a marine base talking to its crew. "This is Ensign Freyr calling all ships, I'll be taking command in this emergency situation. Every ship is to get to your battle stations and take evasive maneuvers. I want spotters on the shore looking for what just took out the guide ship! As soon as we are within range I want all forward cannons to fire barrages on the land, I want it reduced to rubble! We shall continue on with the plan of getting a foot hold here! Be ready for combat at any moment! We don't know what the enemy is capable of so I won't everyone on their guard ready to retaliate!"

Freyr would sign off of the den den mushi as she issued the same commands she gave to every ship to the one she was on. She would bark the orders and motion for Emil and Vincent to come to her. "Emil, Vincent, I want you to go to the remains of the guide ship and get everyone you can out of the ship before it sinks, minimize casualties as best you can and get everyone you can, but don't risk yourselves, we can't risk our fighting force saving people, because if we do we will just lose more people." Freyr would say this all with a determined and serious voice as her eyes would flick between Emil and Vincent, waiting for their replies.

Word Count: 2052 Tagged: @[ALL] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 2k WC X_X

9Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:13 am

acesburned

Marines
Marines

acesburned
At the beginning of the meeting the Vice Admiral gave them a somewhat warm welcome as well as a warning about what was to come and the dangers they would be facing he also pulled out a group of papers and asked that someone hand them out. Ensign Freyr was quick to respond sending out some gunpowder to grab and deliver them to everyone even going so far as to try and present it to the Celestial Dragon on a little podium an act that Vincent knew wounded her more then her burnt hand, he was proud of her for keeping calm despite her feelings towards the man. As the meeting went on and the were informed of both the opposition and their allies Vincent's ignorance of the greater world sowed itself once again as he knew nothing about these people except that they are strong. The only reason he knew it was serious was the Vice Admirals tone and the fact Freyr for but a second lost her cigarette when she heard that the Fleet Admiral was there, having to use some of her gunpowder to catch it careful to only get the unlit end before putting it back in her mouth.

When they were dismissed Vincent rose and saluted the Vice Admiral and left following Freyr who appeared lost in thought as they walked the ship. Soon they reached the edge of the ship where Freyr activated her jet rocket power to fly back to their ship knowing that she was faster then he was he sighed and commenced to run and jump his way back. On the way he wondered what was really going on here things just didn't add up even if their opponent was one of the worlds best swordsmen the Fleet Admiral was basically a legend that even Vincent knew of what could possibly stop them true urban fighting is incredibly dangerous what with booby traps, ambushes, unmapped areas that need exploring, and more as well as the rumored weapon on the island. The thing is even with all of this there just seem to be a solid ground covered all well he chose to stick with Freyr so he'll follow her wherever she needs him hopefully they can both make it out alive.

Shortly after returning to the ship Freyr still looking deep in thought stared at the island she seemed to squint at something in the distance when Vincent went to look he must of missed it for at that moment the Guide Ship blew up in a flash of fire. Almost immediately chaos seemed to take hold panicked soldiers started acting as the ships formation started to fall apart from a lack of command. Luckily Freyr releasing what happened quickly grabbed a denden mushi and took command snapping out orders and setting battle stations slowly but surly the fleet would start to regroup. With that being worked on Freyr turned to Vincent and Emil to give out orders . "Emil, Vincent, I want you to go to the remains of the guide ship and get everyone you can out of the ship before it sinks, minimize casualties as best you can and get everyone you can, but don't risk yourselves, we can't risk our fighting force saving people, because if we do we will just lose more people." with orders received Vincent was about to go straight to the Guide ship, but before he left had a suggestion for Freyr "Alright before I go a quick idea do you think you can jet up and possibly counter some of whatever the firing at us I don't know the limits of your abilities, but if you can when things are somewhat controlled I think that would be a big help." and with that Vincent will salute Freyr and head to the destroyed ship.

Upon arriving Vincent decided to go straight to the Vice Admirals quarters knowing that if he makes it they could keep a powerful fighter on their side as well as a solid leader no offense to Freyr of course. Along the way he had to shift debris to make a path as well as aid any survivors he happened to find knowing he couldn't save everyone he quickly made a path to any nearby life boats even going thru some of the weaker bulkheads hopefully if they scatter and follow the remaining ships tey will be all right. Finally after making about four detours to help other survivors he made it to the Vice Admirals quarters it was a mess debris was everywhere with the Vice Admiral on the ground his desk on top of him and blood coming from a head wound. Wasting no time Vincent threw the desk off him picked him up in a fireman's carry and using Geppo got to the nearest ship to get him medical attention.

WC 820

Spoiler:

10Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Stede didn't wonder at all what they were talking about on the Guide ship. At this moment he would be leaning against the mast of the ship, facing the bow. After everyone called to that meeting left to their ships the formation would change. And now within this ,Vee, formation he could see the outline of the shoreline. He wasn't able to make anything out, but he knew the island was before them. He would ask for some binoculars but there weren't any on this ship big enough for him, due to his gargantuan size. He was calm at this moment as he waited for them to arrive, as he didn't have a reason not to. Yes, he was prepared to react to things around him that may bring harm to him, but that shouldn't happen to them. This area they were supposed to head to was supposed to be secure, but evidently that wasn't the case.

The Guide ship would explode before everyone's eyes. This explosion so massive that it was a miracle that no other ship had been taken out. But, from that degree of a explosion many things had just happened. One was that the Guide ship had just been taken out, and they were now down a ship. Two was that the casualties wouldn't be miniscule and those that survived wouldn't be in any condition to fight later on. And finally that his comrade was most likely dead, "Hachi." He would say as he would begin to listen in to everything over the entire Island. But, he would only listen in for Hachi. He was alive, but after a few seconds, he no longer could hear anything from him. Stede wouldn't not become flustered by this and strike out at the shore with everything he had. That wouldn't solve anything and would only be a wasted effort. But, he could confirm that Revolutionaries were the ones that did this attack and it wasn't a mistake. Stede wouldn't pick up the Den Den mushi and take command, as someone beat him to the punch. And he was not mad at them at all for it, someone needed to do that. Ensign Freyr was going to be someone that he wishes to talk to after all this, unless she dies. Or well unless he dies.

"Hmm, now what do I do?" Stede would say as he would stop leaning against the mast. All of the ships were under fire once the Guide ship had been taken out, even his ship had taken some almost immediate damage. The Guide ship at this time had sunk from Stede's observations. Trying to save people right now was kinda foolish though, in the mind of Stede. Wasting the time to do that would just result in more deaths. "Focus on not getting hit and listen in to the enemy." Stede would say to himself as he would be on guard as he began to listen in to the enemy. They didn't speak much other than to about someone named 'Bishop' wanted them to keep firing until they ran out of ammo. After that their spotters just helped get the shooters good hits. With this information he wouldn't share until they reached the shore. Well, if he would be able to. As it seemed his ship would begin to take more damage than he had though, and a few bodies had already piled up. He couldn't speak for the other ships, well he could, but he knew that not many of them would be able to make it through this. The comeback would soon start though as the ships that could fire would fire upon the land, and the exchange and explosions would begin. His haki was put to it's peak once the Guide ship had been attacked.

Stede would take off forward and leap onto the main gun on the Warship, the one everyone was using to fire. In the eyes of everyone watching they didn't know what he was planning at all, but wouldn't stop firing. Stede would then yell out to them, his thunderous voice would spread far across this ship. And then he would tell them coordinates that he wanted them to fire at. They were confused but didn't question him, just as people didn't question Freyr. They had lost their head and anyone that tried to help would get someone to listen. Stede would move up and stand on the middle barrel, and seemingly glow yellow. And they would and they would fire, but before they fired Stede would seem to vanish. Shortly after the marines would fire their weapon would explode, from fire from the shore. He would then fly through the air doing something reckless.

"Ha! This actually worked!" Stede would say as he stayed intangible. He was electricity and that this iron cannonball was something he could stick onto because it conducts electricity. Stede couldn't become normal and stood on the oversized cannonball, but he wouldn't. This was the first time he had done something like this. Maybe if he did this again he'd do something like that. Due to how the ships not stopping as they traveled the distance between the shore and the ships was ever so dwindling, and when Stede fired himself out on a cannonball they were over have the initial distance. So, if anything happened to the cannonball that he was on before he made it he'd be able to get there another way. But, under the impression that nothing happened to him as he traveled he would sink through the cannonball at his top speed and drop to the ground below. If Stede was successful he would be the first Marine to make it to shore. He was at the port area but it didn't seem as if anyone was on the lower levels at all, but from his haki he could sense there were groups all over this place. But, they were high in the buildings. And these buildings weren't at all small, nothing about this place was. It was clear though that it had been abandoned before occupied by the enemy. At this point he was no longer using his ability to listen in to everyone on the Island. Now though he was in a sticky situation as he had his allies firing on the shore he was on. Luckily, he was a Logia type and could go intangible the entire time. But, that was something he didn't like doing. He would though due to this situation demanding it. He would move away from the area that he was at, moving quickly as possible. He wouldn't go into any build but through an open alley way he would see. As he moved through it many things ran through his mind, mostly about Hachi, as that was the only person here who he had previously fought with.

Passives :

11Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

A True Dragon

"Oh my... prepare the troops!"

Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Fa432621b43ed058999aaa323853d92b
{I am going to do a bit of time skip.}
Hiroko, and Meji was properly debrief by the Vice Admiral Hachi. Shorty after the meeting Meji, and him was order to return to there respected ships. The Celestial Dragon Hiroko Young, and Meji had safety aboard their vessel by the mean of ramp which was long enough to cover the 20 meter gap in between guide ship him, and there's. The Celestial Dragon Hiroko had taken command of the ship to the right of the guide ship. Due to these ships being Marine Battle Ship there hull was thick, and the body of the ship was able to withstand a great beating from enemy fire as well as return fire should they draw need to.

As of now the Celestial Dragon Hiroko had stood at the bow of the ship with allied Meji. To be honest he had already use his status to attain control of the marine vessel prior to the meeting. The only thing that came good from the meeting was the information at the type of people they was going against, along with there superiors, and targets. Right now the Celestial Dragon was pondering on his battle plan on how his unit should precede after all he was a very cautioned man as he always plan his moves ahead before acting.

As the Celestial Dragon was about to address Meji there was a large bang, and shortly after a explosion follow it. Yup you guess it that was the sound of a  successfully discharge of cannon making an impact on a ship. Turning  to the left to see what had happen Hiroko could see that the guide ship that once held Vice Admiral Hachi was on was now destroyed. The heat of the explosion didn't bother Hiroko but the shock waves did rock the marine vessel a bit, and a pillar of smoke had interrupt from the guide ship.

Shorty after the Ensign Freyr had came on the Den Den Mushi speaker system barking orders. On the Celestial Dragon ship they had look somewhat confuse he didn't want to confuse them any further. He had wanted them to know that they was on one accord, and as of right now when the guide ship was just blown up this wasn't a time to be bickering at either other about command. To insure that Ensign Freyr command was follow Hiroko had yell,"Get you head out ya ass, and do what she said otherwise end up like the guide ship!"

There was hint of confusion but they carried out the the Ensign orders. The former noble Meji had
already activate his haki as soon as the guide ship was blown up. He didn't want to be unprepare like Vice Admiral Hachi was. As the Celestial Dragon ship closed the distance between the shore, and them  he had already activate his reactionary intangibility. So if something should hit him or an explosion would threaten him he would be able to go intangibility, and avoid his physical body from being damage.

As for Meji he was easily moving{agile/ dodging} around the ship with his mantra ability alerting him of anything that came his way that would be harmful to him. Meji had called out to Hiroko saying,"Lord Hiroko are you having fun yet?" He had chuckle a bit. The Celestial Dragon still held his brief case in his hands as he skillfully  dodge any incoming cannon that could harm him while he kept his eyes on the shore. After a few second the Celestial Dragon had said,"You would be the first to know if I was Meji. Marines I see several building up ahead make sure you aim at them, and hit them with everything we got we don't have time for no surprise like the guide ship had!"

As of now the Celestial Dragon army was below the deck of the ship on stand by awaiting for further orders from either Meji or Hiroko. They had remain low because he didn't want them to die to early when the campaign had just started. So to put it in the lames turns the marines was expendable unlike his army as of now. As he dodge the cannons that hit his vessel the Celestial Dragon had ponder on the death of Vice Admiral Hachi, and the individual known as Ensign Freyr. His face expression was normal, and his marine justice coat flow against his wind as he skillfully dodge the cannon balls as they came his way.

Also if something that the Celestial Dragon couldn't dodge Meji was sure to help him by moving him out the way using his vast speed. Neither of the individuals perception was poor so they should be able to perceive incoming attacks, and dodge them with enough time due to the distance of the incoming threats.

812 WC
Info:

Last edited by Hiroko Young on Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:12 am

Emil-kun

Emil-kun
Emil noted Freyr's  nod and returned one of his own with a small smile. It was his best attempt to convey that it would work out. From there Vincent entered the office meaning that their entire crew was here now. You could cut through the hidden tension with a knife. Not only did they have to deal with the upcomining battle but the Celestial Dragon who barged at their doorstep. His attention returned to the task at hand when the Vice Admiral started speaking. He started off addressing that none of us have faced anything of this scale. The Vice Admiral then offered up papers which Freyr handed out with her gunpowder. Emil did his best to ignore the podium made for the Dragon but it was in their interest to play it safe.

The leader of the revolutionaries on the island was a man by the name of Ren Actimel. Considered one of the world's greatest swordsman. Off the bat he was a terrible match up for Emil. Having not much experience against blade users of any real threat it would be his death to challenge such a man. His haki or tenkai combined wouldn't even be enough to safe his life. What made it worse was the Vice Admiral stating not even he could take the man alone.However they had two monsters of their own apparently. The Fleet Admiral himself with a Cipher Pol agent.  Emil scanned over the locations on the back of the paper taking them to heart. Folding the paper up into a neat square he tucked it into one of his belt pockets. Finally the meeting had been dismissed.Saluting back the Vice Admiral Emil followed Vincent and Freyr out the door.

Emil kept silent as he followed Freyr back to the shop. He simply leaped back the same way he came. Emil stayed close to Freyr's side when they returned following her up to the bow. He stood attentively waiting for her order as the ships neared the island. But then a flash occurred followed by a massive explosion. The guide ship had been obliterated and most likely everyone aboard it.  His heart sank as he saw the panic spread over their forces.  But Freyer took command using a den den mushi to communicate and take hold of the troops. When she was done Emil looked to her for permission the worry shown in his eyes. The moment she gave the order for Emil and Vincent to go help Emil was already bolting towards the remains.  He darted across the ships with a purpose before landing on the sinking ship. He grabbed the two closest people he could find throwing them over his shoulder. He stood on some floating debris. Getting a good he squat he leaped in the air. With the use of geppo he traveled across the air before landing softly on the last she ship he had traversed. Landing on his knee he gently laid down the two marines on their backs. "Your gonna be okay men." He said with confidence. He was no doctor but the wounds they suffered seemed to only be burns.

Stamina:

WC: 534

13Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:50 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Wallpaper-832724
OOC:

The exchange of firepower was almost equal. But, as the Marine vessels got closer, and half way through them returning fire, the firing from the port subsided. Not just because many of the Revolutionaries had already left, but because those using the artillery stationed in the buildings had been killed. Smoke from the both sides attacks blanketed the area, but would soon fade. Over a hundred Revolutionaries died at the port town, but the Marines had more casualties on their ships. And at the end of it all the ships weren't in the best conditions either. As two, not counting the Guide ship, of them had been completely take out And if anyone would assess the damage they would know that a journey anywhere else with these ship would be near impossible. And also the fact that mines littered the sea if they deviated source even a little bit, but they didn't know this. Only place safe was the port where all the ships would be able to fit.

Majority of the enemy forces had retreated, but that didn't mean that no one was at the Port town still deeper in. The Marines still, regardless of what they tried, would not be able to take them all out with their ships and would need to get to shore. And just trying to annihilate the port wouldn't be in their best interest.

"Bishop said meet up at the second station, while those guys stay behind."

"When do head back? And take those ships?"

"Once we take care of the Marines. Then we repair and use the ships in our next plan, dummy."

"Okay. Chill, out. And lets hurry up I don't want to travel in the dark."

Two Revolutionaries would speak as they were the last two retreat from the area, and begin the journey to the next town. It did not seem as if the Revolutionaries were taking the Marines serious at all. Bishop was someone that gave them extremely levels of moral and confidence. The Revolutionaries that stayed behind would have spoken to Bishop before the fighting had started, and their plan was simple. They knew they wouldn't make it back to their comrades and they were fine with that, as they were doing this to change the world. The size of this port town was 60.45 mi², and the stretch of land that was between it and the next land was around half that. Bishop had already left as fast as he could to the place they called "Section Two". That town had been his base of operation, for the entire war, that was known by all those within the Revolunries. And when Marines attacked Bishop somehow always came out on top. It being the strangest out of all towns located on this island as the buildings were mainly comprised of one particular type of stone, that held the same durability as Titanium. It was a strange substance, truly something man made. As for many other towns, like the port town, they hadn't been given this stone as around the time it was developed and put in one town the Kingdom here fell. The port town was made up many different forms of materials none surpassing that of steel. Most of these buildings were run down and, before fighting, completely collapsed. And with the fighting a lot have become so unstable that they could fall at any moment. Within some of the buildings were the bodies of people, but the majority of them where Marines. Why? This was because when Bishop had taken this port town back from the Marines he didn't kill the Marines, but captured each one. He tied them up and placed them all across the area. He knew that this place would come under fire, so he placed the majority of them in the building that would have more of a chance to be hit by the Marine's return fire. So the front of the port town where ships docked. But, he would also scatter some across the entire town to be found, or not be found. They would not be able to get out of their situation on their own, being tied up and beaten. Dead or alive is what would happen to them, and Bishop didn't care which happened to them. This information could be found out by just capturing a revolunairy within the port town.

But, due to none of them being no longer in the area that would be reached by the cannon fire, well aimed at, they would need to be found. Current total enemies within this port town would be three hundred, but they were split into groups. They would be scattered all over but in one specific area of the port town, keeping in touch with each other via Den Den mushi. And also keeping tabs on their enemy using a Den Den mushi, just as they always have been. The Marines had come from the south and if they headed north, once they be able to make it to the next town. But, to the east of the town was where the captured Marines, still alive, would still be held along with the Revolutionaries within the port town.

Hachi took the full force of the attack since it was able to take out his entire quarters, but he would be alive when he was reach by a Marine. His injuries may seem to be fine but that wasn't the case. Though he was only bleeding from his head that was because the burns he had suffered scorched the majority of his body, and without someone with a ability to instantly heal him he wouldn't make it the journey to another ship. But, he was a man that didn't want to die. So he would gain some borrowed time. The ship he was taken to was on one Freyr was on. He would speak quickly as he was running out of time. He would stop the Marines from trying to take him below the ship to get treatment, as he was done for. First thing he would do is outstretch his Haki to cover the entire town. Hachi was someone that had Kami Observation Haki and had been praised by many on how far it stretched, as if he was at his top strength he could cover the entire Island. He would quickly begin to assess the situation. His eyes, whilst using this haki, seemed to glow white. "LISTEN! STOP FIRING! WE STILL HAVE COMRADES AT THE PORT!" Was the first this he would yell, vomiting blood after yelling his command. He was losing more and more time. Speaking was something he no longer was able to do, so he would take some blood that was still dripping from his head and begin to write on the floor. What he wrote was in what area of the port town that some of their comrades were in, as they needed to be saved. He couldn't give exact coordinates as to where they were, and could only give the general area as of where they were. He was going to write something else but he would vomit more blood and fall backwards, as the time he had borrowed had expired. The Marines could take his message or just ignore it and figure things out on their own, they had the choice to do whatever now. But, one of the Marines that he recognized wasn't Stede but rather someone almost as powerful that could help them in the fight against Bishop.  

Also, Ensign Freyr didn't take command the way she had, there would've been more casualties. But thanks to her the amount that could've been lost was cut in half, as no one else would've gave the command to strike back at the shore. They would've all frozen up after the Guide ship had been taken out.

Since the Marine vessels didn't stop heading toward port town, by anyone, they would be around fifty meters from it. And if no one ordered the ships to stop they wouldn't, as those that were controlling the ships didn't know what to do other than what Hachi had told them before everything had begun to go to shit. If they didn't stop by the time they docked the smoke would clear, unless they would continue to fire for some reason.

Everyone was going to be looking at the Marines Hachi spoke with for guidance. As even with them having combat experience none of them were leaders, all the leaders had been taken out with the Guide ship.

14Crying in chaos [Event Task]  Empty Re: Crying in chaos [Event Task] Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:27 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

I plan to change that

Freyr stood there at the bow of the ship with her arms at her side as she held her den den mushi in her right hand, the arm being at an almost complete ninety degree angle. She was furiously biting the butt of her cigarette which was a bad habit to have as you could accidentally swallow some of the tobacco inside it, but considering she blew up things to relieve her stress whats one more bad habit to add to it? She had just ordered Emil and Vincent to go and help whoever was still in the guide ship. She was thinking about what the hell it had been hit with. It obviously wasn't standard equipment so it meant that the Revolutionary's had obviously rooted around through the destroyed buildings and found them. That meant they could of had one or one hundred for all they knew. But if they had a hundred of those they would of obviously knew them by now. 

Freyr then would begin to order the different ships to the best of her ability, telling different ships to focus parts of the coast, while telling others to fire on other specific parts. When the Revolutionary's started firing back, she would of course have the ships focus their artillery placements, however despite doing her best, they simply she simply couldn't help but wonder how hunkered down the revolutionary's were, how long had they known they would try and assault this port in specific? Were all ports like this? If so then she would have to inform whoever she could contact to avoid trying to even assault ports since they would be so heavily guarded and instead make landfall at some non urban areas and make some ground assaults. Freyr filed all of this to the back of her mind as she continued barking orders. 

Freyr's ship itself was struck on the port side by an artillery shell causing some of the men she was in charge of to fall from the rigging. Freyr would quickly extend out from her back, hands of gunpowder and catch the falling marines before placing them gently on the deck. She couldn't see that shells that were bombarding them so she couldn't actually shoot them mid air and hopefully destroy them, so she resigned herself to ordering the ships and catching those that fell from the ringings and hopefull the ones that fell overboard.

To say Freyr was stressed at having command of all these ships would be...Stretching it so to speak. While yes she was stressing at the possibility of losing all of these men, she was also feeling exuberant about all the explosions going off around here, feeling her with a buzzed feeling. This was making her feel quite weird, not bad, but not good either. Like she was stuck within limbo of her own psychotic mind and her feelings of being a responsible leader.

It was a little less then halfway through the battle when the first ship went down from the Revolutionary's fire. When it happened she would again order Emil and Vincent to go and get whoever they could get out, but to not risk themselves again. She wasn't going to lose her direct subordinates here. Thats not to say she didn't care about all of the men on all of these ships she suddenly had command of, she did care, but she put Emil and Vincent higher. That fact also hurt her however, because how could a commander value some men more then others? She pushed those thoughts away however and continued giving commands.

It was when the second ship went down about thirty minutes later that she began to worry, as their fighting strength had just been cut down to half trying to take the port ALONE! And they didn't have nearly enough information on the actual town to make her feel good about moving out as soon as they landed. She however kicked that thought down the the road, as she again gave the order to Emil and Vincent to save who they could, but not to risk themselves. She kept getting the feeling that she was going to need to rely on them for the coming fight the more she ordered them to get survivors. 

It was only after that the Revolutionary's stopped fighting their guns that Freyr began to wonder if they had managed to take the bay. It didn't matter if they did or not, they would have to doc anyway considering the amount of damage each of the ships had taken meant they were going to have to dock anyway. Each of the remaining three ships were heavily damaged, to the point Freyr even wondered if they could dock before they started sinking. Replacing her cigarette with a new on as the one she was smoking through the entire battle had gone done to the butt, she put her den den mushi into her left hand as she used her right hand to make a mini explosions lighting the end of her cigarette. She was about to order one final barrage before they moved in to actually dock that the Vice Admiral Hachi gave out his order: "LISTEN! STOP FIRING! WE STILL HAVE COMRADES AT THE PORT!" Freyr would whip around to look at the Vice Admiral, questions in her eyes, but she would quickly say into her Den den mushi "Hold you fire! I Repeat Hold your fire! We have friendly's still in the port! All ships make for the dock and weigh anchor, get your wounded priority treatment." She would say before hanging up and walk towards the Vice Admiral. 

Freyr would crouch beside the Admiral as he started writing the locations of the marines still in the port. Freyr would pick her den den mushi up and begin giving the locations that were written, wanting whoever was combat ready to search the locations, before giving orders to reinforce the port, and set up defenses. She would look down at the obviously dying Vice Admiral before turning to stand at his feet, giving him a prim and proper salute. "It was an honor working with you Vice Admiral Hachi. No matter how short that time was." Freyr would say her eyes watering but she would cry no tears. Not here. Freyr would stand like that for Hachi's final moments before going back to barking orders, working the marines hard so they didn't, no, couldn't greave about the death of the Vice Admiral.

When the three ships managed to dock, the marines would go off an do one of four jobs. One was to reinforce the port so as to have it be a place they could defend should they need to. Second was to go to the given locations and search for the marines. Third was to take up defensive positions to cover the people reinforcing the actual port. And fourth was for people to get the wounded off the ships and in shelter where they could be better treated. 

Freyr herself would be accompanied by a few marines, which she would ask for a few things. "Do we have a map of the city? If not then get me some volunteers to go out and scout, I'm not walking in there blind. You, get me the people that the Vice Admiral called to his office I want to hold a meeting to decide out next plan of action." Freyr would command the different marines, before standing in the middle of the courtyard, furiously gnawing on the butt of her cigarette as she considered what could be waiting for them in there. Obviously there would be booby traps and ambushes, but besides the obvious what else could be in there? Freyr just simply didn't have enough information. Freyr had a thought Dawn on her. 

"Someone get me a den den mushi that connects to the main base! I need to make a report!" Freyr would be handed one quickly which she would unhook the microphone and as soon as it is picked up she would begin giving her report. "This is Ensign Freyr emergency commander of the force that was coming in from the south. I'm calling to give a damage report. As soon as we entered the bay we were attacked by some weapon the Revolutionary's managed to get a hold of. I didn't get a clear look but it sent the guide ship which Vice Admiral Hachi was in charge of in flames. We managed to save a few but Vice Admiral Hachi was far to wounded. We lost three ships and almost half our fighting force. We cannot leave the port we managed to take as our ships are to heavily damaged. Requesting orders sir." Freyr would say all of this in a serious manor as she watched the marines go about doing as she commanded of them.

Word Count: 1511 Tagged: @[Everyone] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum