One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop Rushing! Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:40 am

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Ataru walked beside Malachai now with his palm upward, exploiting the dial that he called his favorite. Apparently these dials gave him the advantage over almost any enemy. They stored heat, thunder, what else could they do? Ataru stated that he installed them in devices - or helped do it at least. He laughed at himself, saying that he could talk about dials for hours but he was afraid of boring Malachai. Hell he wasn't bored at all. These little gadgets were more than interesting to learn about. He then promoted his dials, smart move seeing that Kuro was quite interested in them now. "Honestly, if everyone used those little things in combat every battle would be destructive. It's also an easy win if you know how to fight, I'm impressed, man." The village was in eyes view. This village was close to the stronghold that kept many factions including Julius' very own but not too close. It'd take about 20-15 minutes to get there on foot. Normal people would have a hard time living inside the stronghold but not Kai. Approaching the village he could see people moving about quickly, either attempting to get home before it became too dark or leaving to enjoy the night. Once more the last dragon spoke. "I like those dial thingies, and I want one. Unfortunately I'm not very wealthy, but I can offer you one of those." The young warrior stopped as he pointed upward. The sky was filled with soaring giant avian creatures though from where they stood they may look like simple birds.

Equipment:

16Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop Rushing! Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:45 pm

paperiguana

paperiguana
Malachai listened intently while Ataru was talking, it was a nice chance of pace people usually were bored by dials. Maybe they just needed to see Ataru use them more often, the village they arrived at was a welcome sight. The villagers were going about their day, no matter what cultural Ataru visited he had learned most villagers were similar. They didn't care about things as silly as who was in charge of the government or what the laws were, they just wanted to eke out their existence in peace. You could see one or two leaving the village for some kind of night life or maybe training, the sound of battle was dimmed by the life of the village. The snow on top of their buildings created an image of snow jack'o lanterns with their lights. They didn't seem to use dial lights in this village, they probably didn't even know they exist. It was one of the advances in technologies that Dials help facilitate, but usually only wealthy settlements had them. Ataru would make sure once he had his own headquarters it would be fully dialed out just like his submarine.

Smiling at Malachai as he mentioned he like some dials but he wasn't exactly wealthy. Not that this was a problem for Ataru, one of the first lessons you learn as an Underworld Broker is bartering. Beli was definitely important to expand a business but if you put to much faith in a currency you'll find yourself missing many opportunities. Ataru knew that Malachai had value so he spoke to assuage his worries. "No worries I told you I'm a trader, or you could even call me a broker if you wish. I would be more than happy to make a trade, I'm currently on a tight schedule however. It was important I met someone here though, I need connections all around the seas. So for that I thank you." At that moment Ataru's Den Den Mushi started to ring. He would excuse himself for a small second while he answered it receiving the information from his Historian. It was time for him to depart, he would need to tell Malachai, a shame too he had just arrived at the village.

With a slight frown Ataru went to speak with Malachai again."That was an associate, I want to make a deal with you, next time we meet I'll give you dials and install them. In exchange I'd like one of the fantastic creatures you can raise. I'm oftly sorry about leaving so suddenly I am impressed by your animals. I've never seen someone raise them like this before. Here is my DDM information feel free to call anytime." He would probably be able to find his way home again, he had watched carefully to not become totally lost on the walk to the village. While it would definitely take him longer to get there then it would take a native he'd find his way back to it. The snow seemed to know his intentions as it was falling slower as the night.

-Exit
WC: 515/400

17Stop Rushing!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop Rushing! Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Ataru was an understanding man. He liked that. It was good to speak to someone who was so different from him. His fighting style, the way he spoke, almost everything about the two happened to be so different, yet they both were probably righteous people overall. "Mhm." He nodded as Ataru then took his call. Apparently he was wealthy enough to afford a den den mushi. Because the outskirts of Tundra was the only place Kuro had ever been he never saw the need for a mushi.. until just now, that is. Ataru returned to Kuro before explaining that he would need to go. Such a pity since he just entered the village, but he understood that business was business. His new associate said that the next time they'd meet that they'd trade products. "It's a deal. It was nice meeting you, Ataru. I hope we're both alive to meet again." Kai chuckled as the man departed. He faced forward looking at the village and sighing. He needed to be more like Ataru...he needed to explore and what better place to explore than Little Garden?!

~ EXIT ~
WordCount: 4,088

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum