One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Beginning)[Arc][Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Beginning)[Arc][Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Beginning)[Arc][Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Beginning)[Arc][Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Beginning)[Arc][Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Beginning)[Arc][Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Beginning)[Arc][Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Beginning)[Arc][Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Defense of Yotsuba Island (Beginning)[Arc][Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Defense of Yotsuba Island (Beginning)[Arc][Open] - Page 3 D5b4Kgy

Before heading far Kolby switched out the other axe for his original one. Of course it sported a design and was of better quality. He didn't have much troubles keeping up with Freyr. But man was she quick. If she moved any faster she would leave him in the dust. But thankfully, she stopped and looked back at him. "Yeah, Yeah, you're faster than m- Before Kolby could even recognized the people in front of Freyr, she was already in the ground. Which meant either 2 things. These two were maybe the right hand men of the captain....or they were the captains...Which would be bad. It's not usual for you to see two people acting as captain. Kolby was now on guard. Kolby was lucky that he managed to catch that yellow ball flying at Freyr and covered his eyes. Else he might've been int he same boat as her.

Kolby took the axe off of his shoulder and looked at the man in front of him. Grabbing quite the large piece of house Kolby would chuck it with his left hand and would follow it up with a Horizontal swing from his axe. Of course the guy flipped backwards and using that moment Kolby would quickly grab Freyr up and would put her on his shoulder. I know you have been working overtime, but can't you just stay for 5 more minutes? of course this was no time for jokes, but maybe that would annoy Freyr a bit and get her to stand back up. He would handle the consequences later. Better than dying at the moment.

Keeping his eyes on the werido who seems to do better at hand to hand combat Kolby would pick up another piece of debris. albeit a much smaller piece. He would throw it full force while still looking at the guy who laid the smacketh down on Freyr, his aim would be towards the guy who was on the building. He was hoping to snake eyes the dude and catch him off guard. Of course getting one down would be just great. But seeing as these two might be the masterminds of all this chaos, a little snake eyes might not be enough to put down one of them.

For the most part Kolby thought this fight would go one of two ways. He would take on one and Freyr would take on one. But that didn't look like the case right now. So Kolby would have to stall until he could confirm what condition Freyr was in, so he could calculate his next moves. Whether it was to go semi-all out. Or would it be to single one of them out and hope to put one down at a time. Which could prove to be more difficult than it sounds. Seeing as one of them managed to injure Freyr, The Gun Powder woman herself.

Word Count: 483

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
A few moments after Freyr was kicked into the ground, she groans, and shakes in place. Her labored breathing could be easily heard through the quiet silence as the man and Kolby have their stare down. The man doesn't give Freyr a glance as she coughed up more blood. 

The second man however did take notice, saying "Well if you're gonna fight him, I guess I'll take care of-" He didn't get to finish as that was when Kolby threw the chunk of building at the first man, who effortlessly dodged it, by back flipping. "Man Twittle Dum, something tells me he doesn't like you" The second man snickers, before Twittle Dum says "Twittle Dee, take your toy back and go away, I want to have some private time to savior this little morsel." Twittle Dee would then wave a hand, seemingly dismissing Twittle Dum, as Kolby put Freyr on his shoulder and backed up. "Alright Alright, Have fun." Then Twittle Dum stands up

Freyr herself groaned when Kolby picked her up and placed her on his shoulder. Her breath was labored, but she was definitely alive.  I know you have been working overtime, but can't you just stay for 5 more minutes? definite Freyr would groan out a reply, saying "I swear, i'll kick your ass once I have thoroughly kicked their ass first." throwing her left arm in the direction of the two seemingly brothers. "As your commanding officer in this shitty situation, my first order to you Ensign Kolby, Is, You are not allowed to die until I do. And I sure as hell ain't gonna die anytime soon!"

Then when Kolby throws the piece of building at Twittle Dee He throws a red ball, and when it makes contact with the chunk of building it explodes. Twittle Dee wastes no time, rushing through the smoke clouding the air, and is within a few feet of Kolby. At the same time, Twittle Dum dashes towards Kolby as well, attempting to throw a high kick up into Kolby's chin, as Twittle Dee grabs Freyr by the hood of her jacket and jumping off Kolby's shoulder. "Toodles!" Twittle Dee would say, waving over his shoulder at Kolby and Twittle Dum, with a cheeky smile, Before he and Freyr disappear over a building

WC: 422

Last edited by Freyr Preben on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

The man on the building countered Kolby's projectile and quickly after was face to face with him. But Kolby also saw that his buddy attacked at the same time. But who should he counter? Kolby took a guess and decided that the main person he might have troubles with might be Twiddle Dum. Preparing himself for Twiddle Dee's attack though he didn't think that he was as fast to just take Freyr, away from him. Which grabbed Kolby's attention for a second. But this second was all Twiddle Dum needed to land a good solid kick on Kolby. But Kolby could take a punch or two, add in a kick and we are good. So using the momentum from the kick Kolby would do a 360 turn and would swing his axe, having it slash into Twiddle Dum's chest. But due to the force of the kick, the cut wasn't too deep.

Twiddle Dum, would touch the cut without a surprised look on his face. Which kind of surprised Kolby. How could a guy take such an injury but not be fazed by it. Twiddle Dum would lick the blood off his fingers and would lunge at Kolby. Soon the two would connect one after the other, and the fight would turn into a slug fest. See who would last the longest. But Twiddle had an advantage, he was faster than Kolby. And soon would would begin to start a little combo on Kolby. First kneeing him on the chin, then following it up with a straight kick to the gut and finishing it off with a punch that sent Kolby into a nearby building. Kolby would slowly rise from the rubble and would wipe the blood from his mouth. This was the first time Kolby had been in such a fight. He hadn't fought someone as strong as this. But this would be good growth for the Marine for future endeavors.

And the two was back at it. But it seems that this time Kolby was stronger and began to overwhelm the pirate. Firstly by punching him and then uppercutting his stomach. And finally grabbing and powerbombing the man into the ground creating a large crater. At the moment Kolby's axe would lay on the floor, amidst the rubble, but it would be easy to spot. He wanted to go a pit farther with the fight before grabbing his axe and attempting to end it. He wanted to make sure that it was the end of the road for the douche bag who did such a thing to Freyr. Well Kolby just met this woman today and he already has this sort of respect for her. Maybe it was something like the aura around her. Kolby shrugged he had no clue. But he did know that the order Freyr gave him, he would follow it to the T.

Word Count: 479

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
Twittle Dee pulled Freyr up, before letting go of her hood and quickly grabbing her by her waist, so she is slung under his left arm. "You know, you're damn tough. Any chance I could convince you to join the crew? You have such a pretty face." Twittle Dee would snicker. "Yeah, you could be my right hand girl, and help us rule the seas with out boss! What do ya say?" Twittle Dee would ask her, holding her up in front of her like a doll, as he lands a couple blocks over, away from the chaos of Kolby's and Twittle Dum's fight. 

Freyr herself was giving Twittle Dum a death glare. and if looks could kill, her death glare would of killed him within milliseconds, as she was absolutely livid. Sadly, looks couldn't kill, But she could. Her arms that have been hanging limp reach up and grab both of Twittle Dee's wrists, before she says "How about, I feed you to your brother, ORGAN BY ORGAN?!" The last three words coming out in a yell as she then screams "FINGER BUSTER!" Before her hands that are gripping his wrists turn into gunpowder, before igniting. 

Twittle Dee would yell in pain, as he stumbles away from Freyr, letting go of her as he cluches his left hand with his right skeletal one. "You Bitch!" He screams "I'll Fucking Kill-" Freyr never let him finish his death threat, as that was when he looked up to find a barrel in his face, strikingly similar to a cannon. His face would fall before saying "Son of a-" before Freyr looked him in the eye and said "Roman Candle." interrupting him, as a ball of gun powder hit him in the face and exploded, the explosion sounding just like a cannon, and smoke is floating up towards the sky. The explosion sent him back flying into a house, and out the other end. Which Freyr then followed after him.

WC: 328
Spoiler:

Last edited by Freyr Preben on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added WC)

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

The Marine named Kolby could hear explosions in the background and gave a sigh of relief. That meant that Freyr was up and running again. So now all that was left was to handle the obstacle in front of him. Twiddle Dum got up laughing and coughing up blood. He didn't even care to wipe it. He just had his sick grin on his face. Lookie here, we have quite the fine specimen. No one has been able to overwhelm me in strength since the capt'n Twiddle Dum would snicker he now had a sort of blood lusted look on his face. Which would made killing you all the more worth while! Twiddle Dum would dash at Kolby quickly and would feint a kick and would follow it up with an elbow to the chin almost causing Kolby to be dizzy.  

While getting wailed on Kolby thought of an idea. But this idea, would hurt like hell. But it was worth the shot. Kolby would continue to get punched and in the middle of that would fake like the axe flew out of his has but in actuality tossed it high into the air, where it would await to be used once more. Twiddle dum would have this vicious look on his face as he would just continue to get faster and faster and pummel Kolby until Kolby fell to one knee. End of the Line Big Boy. Im going to enjoy this and as Twiddle Dum went for the finishing blow Kolby would quickly grab onto him with all his might and as the axe fell and Kolby caught it. Kolby would slash down with all of his strength, he probably almost cut the man in half. Kolby knew he was very close to killing the man right there. And as he fell to his knees he was utter How in the hell....Did you..... Kolby was breathing very hard now. But that wouldn't be the end of the fight. Twiddle Dum tried to lunge at Kolby but to no avail he was slower than before and easier to react to.

Kolby had to put him down for the count. Grabbing the head of Twiddle Dum Kolby would slam his head into the floor and with the raise of his axe and a spin to its backside. He would bring down the axe with such force that the surrounding area would crumble to his strength. Including Twiddle Dum. Kolby don't know whether or not to feel relieved that he won, or disappointed that he had to bring his opponent near death to beat them. Kolby would sign and after tying the man up would slowly but surly go to the location of the explosions. If anyone was still alive surly it would be Freyr. Well...Kolby didn't want to get the dog poo beaten out of him. But eh, it would be better than he dying at least. Kolby wouldn't be limping but he would be much slower than before. Lets hope he gets there in time. He doesn't wanna miss the final blow from Freyr.   

Word Count: 515

Spoiler:

75 Stamina used, 325 remains

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
As Freyr walked though the now destroyed house she sent Twittle Dee through, she took check of everything that hurt like a bitch. The first thing she checked off was her ribs, she could of sworn they were broken, yet she didn't know, as she didn't have X-ray vision to see her ribs, nor was she a doctor who could tell just by touching them. But one thing was for certain, they were damaged. Her breathing is labored as she walks, every breathe making her wince in pain. The wound on her temple seemed to have stopped bleeding, but she still had a trail of blood leading to the corner of her left eye, down to her chin. It also wasn't dripping as much anymore so she at least didn't have to worry about blood getting in her eye. Besides that all she had were some cuts and bruises, non of the cuts bleeding, but altogether she felt like some kid had used her for a hammer, before chopping her up like a fruit. 

All things considered, Freyr was having a bad day. First she was blown up by a bomb, then she was approched by some hooded purple thing, a vice admiral, and some rich dude with gold armor, and given a job she still isn't sure what it is, as it was still inside he coat. Before getting punched into the literal ground. Yeah this day was turning out to be one of her worst days off yet. Only good thing to come out of it was that Kolby seemed to be taken by her, and not in the love kinda way. He seemed actually eager to work under her, which felt great to her. Her first loyal subordinate. But she pushed all of those thoughts away as she exited the other side of the house.

Twittle Dee was currently picking himself off the ground, into a wobbly standing position. "Y-You think you can send ME through a house and get away with it!" He said stumbling mid way through. "You got another thing commin! After I beat you, I am gonna take you to watch as your big friend get killed by Twittle Dum!" He spat at her

Freyr's face scrunched up when he talked about Kolby, looking to get more angry. "Oh are you now?" She would say. "I was just going to knock you out for hitting on me." She would look at Twittle Dee with a look of disdain "But now? Now I am going to thoroughly kill you, and paint my future ship with your blood and guts!" She yells at him, as she turns her entire left arm into gunpowder.

Twittle Dee smirks, before throwing a red ball at her arm. Freyr's eyes would widen as she realizes what is happening, but as she turned to get out of the way, the ball exploded. Igniting her entire arm's worth of gunpowder.

The explosion causes a chain reaction, leading up to her shoulder before she could turn back to normal. The force of the explosion sends her flying back down the street, where she bounces one, then twice, before hitting the ground one final time. She lay there stunned for a few minutes, before getting up on her knees in a daze. Then the pain hit her. With a scream filled with pain, she slams her head into the ground, curling in on herself, as her right hand clutches her shoulder.

Her left arm jacket sleeve was blown away, revealing the full extent of what happened to her arm. The entire arm looks like it has long burn marks, that criss cross over undamaged skin, looking like she has multiple scars on her arm. The bones in her left arm have also been broken in multiple places.

Twittle Dee laughs as he approaches her. "You're so easy to anger you know that? You should get a better leash on your temper." He says as he stands a few inches away from her, standing over her "I mean come on! It wasn't very hard to figure out you're made of gunpowder, with how much you flaunted the stuff." Twittle Dee laughs again. "Now then, Time to kill you and see how Twittle Dum killed your friend." Twittle Dee says pulling out another red ball from his coat sleeve.

Freyr lets go of her shoulder, and grabs Twittle Dee by his ankle. "Oh? Going to beg for your life?" He snickers as he looks down at Freyr. "Nah." Freyr would say with a very calm voice. "I'm sending you straight down to hell." She would look up at Twittle Dee through the strands of hair handing down in front of her face with a cold anger, making him visibly shiver, as he tries to take a step back but cant as Freyr has hold of his foot "L-Let go! Let go off me!" He would say in a vert panicked voice, as he kicks her in the head with his other foot "When you get to hell. Tell them Freyr sent you. Then apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience!" She would yell, before turning her entire body into gunpowder, and it clings to Twittle Dee's body "Self Destruct." She would quietly say, before her and Twittle Dee disappear in the following Explosion, it being easily heard from everywhere in shell town, as a giant plume of smoke goes into the air.

WC: 925
Spoiler:

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

While tracking the explosions, Kolby managed to run into from familiar faces. It was a couple of Marines who were brothers and used to hang up wit Kolby on the Marine Base. They would occasionally help Kolby with his swimming exercises by either timing it or shooting in the water to have Kolby dodge the bullets. The three of them didn't know if such a thing was allowed. But as long as it was in good faith they thought that doing such a thing wasn't that bad of a thing. One of them seemed to be injured though. An Arm injury to be precise, it was bleeding profusely and he needed medical attention immediately. The Younger Brother had a scared look in his eyes. He didn't need to say a word, just the look he gave Kolby, pierced his heart. Instantly Kolby would carry the Older brother to a near by Bar, that was still intact. He knew the people of the bar and after giving them the run down, they assured that they would help the Older Brother to the best of their abilities.

Just knowing he was in good hands was enough to put Kolby at ease. Maybe not the younger brother though, but at least he wasn't around the smoke and flames. That should help his conduction a little better. After walking outside the bar, Kolby would sign once more and would continue to make his way over to Freyr. Going through alleyways and such, Kolby would finally get a glimpse of the little lady. She was on the floor, and Twiddle Dee was saying something to her. And after kicking her in the head Freyr would disappear into Gun Powder and would soon surround the fiend. And in moments the Block would be lit up. Kolby managed to jump back into the Allyway before realizing something. Since she blew herself up, does that mean she's dead? "HOLY SH- FREYR! Kolby would be yelling at the top of his lungs now.

A wave of emotions would crash down on Kolby. First came Anger then right after came desperation. Next would come denial. He could not believe that more of his comrades was getting hurt by these pirates. Kolby would grit his teeth, he would rush over to the ash pile. Which could be either Freyr or Twiddle Dee and the moment and he lift the ash pile into his hands. He would grip his hands tightly and an uncontrollable amount of rage would over come Kolby. The block was in tatters. Buildings that were just here was blow off its hinges and would be in pieces all over the place. The island was becoming a mess. No matter the circumstances, someone as young as Freyr did not deserve to die. Even if she was a bit rough on the edges. Kolby would grip his axe. With nothing but Bloody Murder on his mind Kolby the only thing left to do, was finish the job with Twiddle Dum. He would make that scum feel the wraith of 10,000 suns.

Kolby wanted to learn more about that girl too. She seemed way too interesting for he story to end this soon. But Kolby would carry her torch within his heart forever. Kolby had a big heart, but with all that was happening, he doesn't think he could bear it too much longer. Kolby was far too weak, and because of it, a comrade perished. She will be honored, and he story will not go untold. Kolby will make sure of that. Whether its in a book or in the ears of those at sea. Freyr will become famous one way or another.

Word Count: 613

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
The explosion caused by Freyr had completely wrecked the block. The biggest thing to note was the fact there was a giant crater, that was easily twenty meters deep, and fifteen meters wide. The force of the explosion went the majority of outward, destroying buildings like they were driftwood being washed up by the tide. Buildings were knocked over, and crates and barrels were sent flying, usually crashing into houses. The end result after the dust had cleared was a thoroughly destroyed block. Bits of houses lay seemingly everywhere except in the crater.

Freyr herself was just floating in the wind both figuratively, and literally. "God, feeling your body exploding sure isn't a good feeling. Course I knew this, but it sure does refresh the memory when used twice." Freyr thinks to herself as she, again, literally floats on the wind. When Freyr explodes herself, she doesn't die. No, what happens is she becomes the remnants of gunpowder. The little ashy stuff that whenever you use fireworks is made as the important bits of gunpowder was used, she was pretty much left over. Currently, the majority her was on the crater ground, trying to get her head back together. A side effect of complete self destruction is the fact that your head feels like you just woke up with the worst hang over. To the point where if you were asked to walk left, you had to take a minute to process what was said. 

During the time that Freyr was mentally putting herself back together, Kolby, her second, NO! FUTURE, second in command, came a scrabbled against the ground, obviously looking for something. Freyr would scratch her head if she wasn't in pieces, confused at what Kolby was doing. Obviously he was looking for something, and looked quite sad when he couldn't find anything. Then when he got up and put his axe on his shoulder, he looked super angry to her. It was at that point that Freyr realized what was happening. He thought she was dead. Course he would, anyone unfamiliar with her abilities would think that of course. 

Freyr started reforming, her entire body returning into normal, before she exploded that is, within moments. Sadly, he jacket was ruined, which meant she was going to have to get a new one. Reaching into her front breast pocket for her pack of cigarettes, she takes one out and puts it in her mouth, before putting the pack back. Reaching up with her right hand again, she lights the tip of the cancer stick with a snap of her fingers which don't actually make any noise as she missed as she wasn't used to snapping with her dominant hand, but the motion still created the desired effect. Taking a long drag she looks at Kolby, before walking past him, sighing out a cloud of smoke less then a foot in front of him, like nothing of importance happened at all, and she was on an evening stroll. The wounds on her left arm in full view now, as her coat sleeve was destroyed. She did prepare herself however to hit Kolby over the head with her right hand. Hard. In case he got the idea she needed a hug. She wasn't going to take that shit, as well as repay him for the terrible joke from earlier.

WC: 569

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Through the waves of anger that was hitting Kolby he didn't even seem to notice that Freyr was piecing herself back together. So when he heard breathing, he thought Twiddle Dum had managed to escape or a random pirate was attacking him, so He quickly turned around and swung his axe down with all of his might, stopping just as he was mere centimeters from Freyr's shoulder. The force of the air from the attack would cause various barrels and pieces of wood to blow over. But as soon as Kolby saw Freyr's face all of his anger washed away. He mellowed out. Firstly Kolby would survey the female to see if it really was her. And after putting the pieces together he was assure himself that the woman in front of him was really the Freyr that he met. It wasn't an illusion or anything.

"Just so you know, I didn't think you died by the way" Kolby would scoff. obviously lying out his ass. He was glad that she was alive. He was glad that he wouldn't need to tell her story or anything like that....yet. Knowing Freyr, and as reckless as she is, that might have to change. But as much as she is reckless, she is indeed amazing. Being able to blew herself up, and to cause this much damage, Kolby couldn't even begin to fathom how much stronger she could get in the future. She might be able to take out island. A one man, well woman, Buster Call. Jeez, that would be just like her too. But at the moment lets take things one step at a time. Going too deep into the future might spoil it. Kolby isn't one for surprises but he damn well would be surprised if Freyr didn't get her name put in the papers soon. Ah but Kolby also, isn't one for the fame. He just likes to know that at the end of the day, he help saved the lives of people. And that they could wake up tomorrow in one piece.

But that ins't the case for everyone, not everyone i as lucky as that. But Kolby is one man, if only he could be at multiple places at once. Now that would be a worth while ability. For all Kolby knows a lot more of people like Freyr resist, and have these powers. Maybe later down in the future, Kolby could get one as well. And Hopefully it would be as cool as Freyr's. Big and Bold. Capable of putting yourself back together and what not. Quite the assortment of cheat codes she has doesn't she? Well it's a good thing she is a Marine, it would suck to have to fight her. Knowing that she would just put herself back together. But looking at her now, it seems she was hurt way more than the last time Kolby saw her. She seemed to gain heavy injuries on her arm, and her jacket sleeve was gone now. Which meant Twiddle Dee had more tricks that he seemed to reveal. Or one good enough to cause that much damage to Freyr. But the good thing at the end of the day here, was that she was cool and good. For now, Kolby doesn't know all of her injuries.

Word Count: 554

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
Freyr wasn't surprised in the least when Kolby instantly lashed out with his axe, assuming she was some random pirate or something. After all, he thought she was dead. However she didn't particularly care, she was feeling pretty tired after this long ass day. Without even sparing Kolby a glance, she quickly through her right arm back, and with her knuckle like she was knocking on a door, hit attempted to hit the side of his axe full force. Which considering how strong he was, should knock it off course from her shoulder. 

Freyr would just continue on, not really paying attention to Kolby as she continues onward back towards the courtyard. Her arm hurt like a bitch, but she was trying very hard to make her face seem normal, which she was doing quite well all things considered. She wasn't gonna show weakness now, would lower moral and what Kolby thought of her.

"Just so you know, I didn't think you died by the way"  her. Freyr rolls her eyes, obviously not believing him for a second "Whatever big guy. Come on, we should get back to the courtyard and see how everyone else fared." She left words unspoken about her arm, not showing her concern about it, but just continues to walk. "Besides, I need a new pack of cigarettes, im almost out. I swear I go through these things like kids go through candy, its ridiculous...Maybe grandpa was right, i should quit smoking...Nah, fuck him." She says holding her cigarette pack in her right hand, talking with a casual demeanor, like she didn't get her arm almost blown off.

WC: 289

[EXIT]

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Kolby's wouldn't dare doubt Freyr's strength. Even for a moment. Even with one good arm. She still manages to pull through and work wonders. Knocking Kolby's Axe off course, isn't an easy thing to do. Especially with a body type like Freyr, he didn't think she would have enough strength to actually knock his axe off course. But this was for the better. But what Freyr said was right, it was about time, that they go check on the others. Kolby also needed to go check on the brothers to see if they were alright. Kolby needed to tell the Marine where Twiddle Dum was, so they could put him in their custody. Maybe interrogate him and find out information about their captain? Let's hope he doesn't die on the way though. Other Marines could hold a grudge against him. But it's not that Kolby doesn't want that man to suffer as well, and in due time his captain as well. But he needed to be brought to JUSTICE. Have him spend the rest or most of his days in a cell.

Kolby's didn't suffer too heavy an injury, or injuries. He was quite capable of walking and such. His face was bleeding though. He might also have a finger broken or two. They cause him great pain when he wiggles them. Kolby noticed Freyr's addiction to her cigarettes, which Kolby didn't like, as they were bad on the body. And for someone who wants to achieve great things, which Kolby assumes is what Freyr wants to do, as all Marines, well not even just Marines, people from all walks of life want to achieve great things, but to do so, one needs and healthy and able body. One burdened by diseases is not one that will go very far. Of course is is case by case as there are various diseases within the world. Even some people don't know about or how to cure run rampant in some part of the world at the moment. But that is the job for a doctor, Kolby is a Marine and a Blacksmith.

But today was a good day, the two of them manged to fend off most of the forces that threatened the island so far. But the main mastermind has yet to reveal himself. Don't know if he is scared now, or is just waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Whenever that time arrives Kolby knows he and Freyr would be ready. Because when these two fight together, there is no one who can stand in their way....not yet at least haha

Word Count: 433

EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum