One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Task/Arc] Because I Say So EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Task/Arc] Because I Say So EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Task/Arc] Because I Say So EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Task/Arc] Because I Say So EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Task/Arc] Because I Say So EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Task/Arc] Because I Say So EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Task/Arc] Because I Say So EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Task/Arc] Because I Say So EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Task/Arc] Because I Say So EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Task/Arc] Because I Say So Empty [Task/Arc] Because I Say So Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Final Beginning :

[Task/Arc] Because I Say So Feltf00

Sitting on his throne, gaudy of all things within the sigil filled room, Kaz looked down upon his father who was ushered in by the most Devout of his worshipers. "Honestly... I never thought I'd see your ugly mug again... David." Kaz said coldly. "Heh... To think a little bastard like you could've done so well for himself. I can't believe that slave didn't abort the child as instructed. If she was alive, I would've had her beaten and-" David's words were silenced by the blade of one of Kaz's followers pressed neatly against his neck. Raising hand to cease the man's frustrations, "Enough. He's not worth it. Besides... If I didn't want to have him killed, I wouldn't even let you, my most loved, draw blood over such puny of a man." Kaz stated. Retracting his blade, the follower, knelt, in respect for Kaz, as all of them faded into the shadows, all but Link, his aide who stood to his left. "I heard of the incident in Mariejois. You let a foolish Fishman steal our birthright?" Kaz commented. "Ohoho... Is it 'our' now... boy. You we're summoned back to the Holy Land many a time... but you decide to play saviour to these Gubo pond scum!" David shouted in fury. "That's your problem Father... You only see humans as an inferior race. However, smile to the heavens that your title is the only reason I haven't killed you as yet." Kaz stated. Stopping momentarily, Kaz began to cough violently. Blood filled the handkerchief of his aides breast pocket, now drawn to intercept the man's sickness. "My reports were right." David laughed heartily. "You were cursed by that woman... the Shichibukai. Had you not forsaken your name... You could've commanded her to free you!" David shouted. Pushing away Link's hand, Kaz stood to his feet. "I've grown tired of these foolish exchange of ours David. You can't stay on Gubo... I forbid it. As a former ruler, you know, that what the leader says is key... The Painttress is gone... I hold this Kingdom's loyalty. Even if it be guised as or by fear." Kaz commented. "All ask is two more days... A friend of mine will be picking me up shortly." David stated. "Fine. Do as you wish." Kaz said, fading into the shadows, transforming into a smog of black gas. Meanwhile, in the passageway, the Songbird's came to a decision on their journey as it concerned Gubo.

2[Task/Arc] Because I Say So Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Because I Say So Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Bells chimed, an eerie energy fell over Gubo as the citizens shut up their doors at sound of the chapel's loud ping and pang, as thousands of masked filled the street corners. Ahead the pack, leading one at every junction of a the six way fork which led to the Maze, each respective leader chimed in on uttering the nuances of the ritual. As the marched streamlined in a soldier type fashion, the miasma that covered the maze was lifted by it's Devil Fruit owner, arriving the mazes end in almost record time. Stepping forward, sticking his tongue between fingers in a 'V' type fashion, the first masked man, removed his veil, revealing his blood shot eyes to the congregation. "Umber. Devout Leader of the Gluttony." the man declared, revealing his long flowing red hair, or at least what remained of it. Umber stood at about six Feet tall, weighing almost two hundred plus lbs, and his slender build, made him even more of a less intimidating man but his actions made him appear to tower over most of his congregation, in terms of pure fear. The paramecia user suctioned in the remaining of the miasma, bowing down onto his knee to reveal the manor, to which Kaz resided. From the pack, several other members emerged, each representing another cardinal sin.

Umber - Gluttony :

"Ugh. It's always a displeasure to see you, Brother." Jasmine commented, spitting her saliva in disdain for actually having to call Umber, her brother. Stepping form among her men, bow strapped onto her back, a bow which seemingly had a living eye which peered at everyone, the Lolita, bowed before the castle, making sure not to dirty her stockings on the dirt by leaning close enough to pay her respects but not touching the mucky surface.

Jasmine - Pride:

Emerging above them all, was a massive man, a giant to be specific, a man of Elbaf origins who'd follow Kaz and all of his glory, the man named Fenir, who'd stand above them all at a height of almost twenty feet. "KAZ! COME OUT HERE! I WISH TO SPAR WITH YOU!" Fenir shouted at the top of his lungs. Stepping out of the pack, and placing his blade against the man's shoe, the warrior, master swordsman, Apollo, owner of the title Envy, emerged, silencing the giants loud qualms. "Settle down. Before I cut into this Turkey Drum of a leg of yours." Apollo said, quite plainly. "I'd like to see you try pipsqueak." Fenir commented, snarling at the swordsman.

Fenir - Wrath & Apollo - Envy :

"Enough."
a ominous voiced echoed. From the castle, a legion of bats swarmed onto the ground where the Devout ones stood, beady red eyes peered from the veil of bats, until the shadows each of their flapping wings emitted, faded and from it all, a figure standing with a shadow cloak over his back, appeared grinning. Instantly, all of the men, including Gena, who'd now arrived had smiled as they saw their masters full form once again. "It seems this time around... We'll be facing off against Yonko. You men and women are all capable. As you know... I've been weakened from our prior escapades... Once recovered, we'll flee Gubo once more. Until then... We can't let anyone, even Yonko stamping on our turf. Hunt him." Kaz commanded.

3[Task/Arc] Because I Say So Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Because I Say So Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:46 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Yes my liege." the Devout ones announced in unity, each proceeding towards their respective territories on the estate. "Is it wise to just let the Yonko and his men invade as they please?" Link inquired. "Right now... I'm petrified at that man's capabilities. He's a man who with a small crew suppressed a government guarded facility. I don't think he's someone I want to make an enemy of. However, sometimes life deals us shitty hands. It's up to us to bluff our way to victory. We'll kill his men. He's still the youngest of the Yonko, we'll see if his crew holds the same chops. Rokuju and Jade, his most core members were nowhere to be found, so no worries. The Frog... Umber will handle him." Kaz commented grinning. "Oh? Why so confident?" Link inquired. "Umber's Miasma Miasma Fruit makes him immune to most poisons and toxins... Actually, if exposed to his Miasma too long, you'd end up contracting a rare disease. If they enter through the maze foolishly, they might die before making it here." Kaz concluded. "Well... Let's just see how my toys respond to a little rough play." Kaz said, grinning as he watched his forces disburse. As the packs of men scattered, one man remained among the chaos, the man who held the title of Sloth, Gena. "Waiting behind as always Gena?" Kaz inquired. "Non Non Boss... I can't make my move yet anyway. My strength lies in striking when my enemy is weak. I'm interested in the Yonko's Marksman, Nico. He used to be a member of the Cipher Pol... If my memory so permits it." Gena commented. "Afterall... I would know... being a former CP9 agent myself." Gena said grinning. "Ohoho... Then have fun." Kaz commented grinning, as the man began to wonder off towards his turf. "By the way... Master. You should be careful... Taking on that man named Junbei... I hear he has a nasty ability of making his enemies deaf." Gena stated. "Take it as sound advice from a wise old man." Gena uttered grinning menacingly. "Deaf...? Does he possess some kind of sonar skills? Hmm... We must do well to scout the enemy this time, Link." Kaz commented. "Master. It's time. You must rest... Your body can't handle it any further." Link said urgently. "Fair enough. I shall retreat for now. Look over them, Link." Kaz said, before his figure faded in a choir of bats.

Exit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum