One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Return to Yotsuba Island(Elisa+Syndra task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Return to Yotsuba Island(Elisa+Syndra task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Return to Yotsuba Island(Elisa+Syndra task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Return to Yotsuba Island(Elisa+Syndra task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Return to Yotsuba Island(Elisa+Syndra task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Return to Yotsuba Island(Elisa+Syndra task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Return to Yotsuba Island(Elisa+Syndra task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Return to Yotsuba Island(Elisa+Syndra task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Return to Yotsuba Island(Elisa+Syndra task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Syndra

Syndra
Task Return to Yotsuba Island:

After the fight at the 80th Branch Syndra and ELsia have retiurned to our ship witht he other villagers who helped us. THeir are only wonded villagers as promised none of them have died. Elisa has kept her word. Now we have the book and fulfilled our task at recievingthe book. The villagers have done their end off the bargain. They do not let us know this immidiantly. When we get back on the ship the wounded get treated. Syndra and Elisa get checkt up and nursed too. Besides that does everyoenelse just relax from the long battle.

The next day Syndra takes the command. THe villagers tell me they want to go home. So I make that our next destination. I command the people to raise the sails and flags and order everyone around to go on their work. I try to immitate Elisa who had the command ususaly. I try to do the same but soemwhere I have feelings of doubt. Am I doing it right?

Luckily it all pays off. The crew knows what they are doing. What is a big help .  I trust the man at the steering wheel that we are goin g in the right direction. So I patrol around the ship checking up on everyone. Making sure no oen is slacking off. At lunch time the cook prepared a big lunch  with alot of food. It s a kind of celebration  for our victory. THe lunch the cook made recovers the energy of most people. Whiel their is lunch I take a extra plate and bring it to Elisa. Who was still in bed recovering. I sit down next to her bed with the plate on my lap. "Hey big sis Elisa. How are you feeling? We are on our way back to Yotstuba Island The villagers want to go back home." I explain what happensd so far and why they want to go back .

(+++++++++++++++++)
Wordcounter : 322
(+++++++++++++++++)

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
"Syndra, even if they had not request to go home, I would of taken them home anyway; because after your stunt bringing them into a war zone along with yourself they could of Died". Elisa stands up to take a step forward "Syndra they are not soldiers and we can't put them in harms way like that again" Flashbacks of Eisenstein ripple through her mind creating a moment of pain as her hand reaches her forward "We shouldn't of accepted them in the first place" Elisa takes a step right up close to Syndra with their nose almost touching and eyes meeting "We were Luckly". Elisa walks off a bit and places both her arms on the side of the ship and takes a deep breath.

Quite some time would pass as the ship transcendence about half the distance when about 70 meters 3 large fins pop out of the ocean with a course set with the ship and clearly was some sort of formation of attack. One of the villagers would shout "what in the hell is that coming for us"?..."Haven't we done enough". Before Elisa could get from one side of the ship to the other to investigate multi-pal civilians had already manned the cannons and opened fire, though with the cover of the ocean the cannonballs simply broke water. The crew had 4 minutes till the fins would reach the ship and thus Elisa had only a moments notice to determine their reaction to this unknown threat. "Right, I wan't all civilians on-deck and centralised, I need to see what we are dealing with before I order you guys below deck".

3 minutes remain till the fight starts.

(+++++++++++++++++)
word count = 288.
(+++++++++++++++++)

Syndra

Syndra
I listen to Elisa as she speaks her mind. It is clear she is still upset about Einstein. Not knowing what to say I wait and jsut stand there while Elisa made it worse by standing up and gettign closer to me. Our noses almost touch eachother. Outr eyes meet and Elisa contineaus scolding me. A single tear appears and drips on the ground and I try to hold my feelings for myself. When she walks away from me I want call her name "Elisa!" Their is no answer from ELisa as she keeps walking leaving me all by myself. I stand at the same place without moving  for quite some time.

Until a civilian notices the 3 fins and sets of the alarm. I get freed from my frozen moment and run on deck. I join Elisa  s side and see the 3 fins. THey do look like shardk fins to me. Elisa called everyoen upon deck and commands them to stay there while she was going to go below deck to investigate. Im comming with you Elisa. If something happens I have your back. You can not swim afterall. Yury stay on deck and hide if you want but do not go downstairs what so ever. As I follow Elisa  below deck we move as fast we can. Their is not much time and tonthe ship the chaos begins. With ELisa gone  the fear takes its chance to attack. THeir si some panic on deck while everyone looks scared at the fins.

Whiel Im with ELisa I say what I ddint earleir. Elisa I know what I did was reckless but you are my sister in law alright. I love you and everyone of the village looks up to you. We jsut wanted all to help you. Ig you had it all done on your own you would be dead right now. I know you are shocked of what happened to Einsteinnstill. You maby even had feelings for him but imagine how I would feelif somethign had happened to you ? How would I feel hmm? You are not the only one who has someone they care about. Also those fins. I think we are dealing with huge sharks. THeir fins look like the ones of a shark atleast but how big they are I do not know. How are we going to fight them?

2 min left till the fight starts.

(+++++++++++++++++)
Wordcounter : 403
Total: 403+322=725
(+++++++++++++++++)

Last edited by Syndra on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa would use the windows below deck to get a better angle of their attackers with her mind processing the possible strength and power of these foes when she figures its time to keep a more accurate grasp on their numbers and locations; thus Elisa triggers her Observation haki; and returns to the deck. “We have three targets with no hidden creatures lurking behind though that's the good news, the bad being their quite large so your goal is to stay away from them at all cost leave the fighting to me and Syndra”.

Elisa would stand up ontop the the side of the ship facing the three closing sharks “1 Warning or you Die”. Elisa would count to three before taking up a battle potion ready to unleash a devastating flurry of attacks to kill these creatures while thinking to herself “I wonder if they will taste Nice”. One Minute before the encounter.
-----
One Minute later
---------

Without Hesitation all three sharks dove out of the water catapulting themselves higher than the ship with the Intention of biting down on any deck standing fellows “Well arnt they big”...”Syndra get the rest below, I got This”. With two of the sharks having no direct course with the crew Elisa could ignore them, while the 3rd was on a direct course for herself and the crew behind her. Not willing to take these creatures lightly in case they were indeed stronger than she assumed Elisa was not going hold back as she launched two powerful punchces forward into the bellow of the beast while using her Shottopanchi skill, though during this attack she had also unleashed something significantly more powerful. The air cracked with the punch and sent devastating shock waves through the air in the direction of the shark. The shark would be ripped apart and its corpse sent flying in the distance. Luckily for the crew this punch was directed away from the ship “Wtf did I just do”.

Word count  =356
Haki Stamina = 140/150 remaining

Last edited by Elisa DarkWalker on Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra follows Elisa around and is also able to take a peek at the enemies from a closer distance. ELisa used a haki  to identify them. We return on the deck. When Elisa is back the crew calms down. They do regain they strength and bravery. Elisa gets herself in ight position. To defend the ship and her crew. She orders me to get everryone below deck. Immidiantly Syndra starts shouting the command  and slowly everyoen gets down stairs. They all go to the main area where they usually eat drinka relax. THere they sit down and wait for what is going to happen. WHile praying for their lives. Elisa's words didnt mis her impact earlier.

Syndra wants to go back and help Elisa but her words earlier that day are in my head. Syndra does go to the stairs and sits down while she wayches as Elisa fights. To prevent herself from running to Elisa 's aid. Syndra grabs a rope and ties herself to the stairs. She is just done in time and the attack started. Elisa gave time a warning but its obvious they would attack. THey catapulted themselves in the air. Two o them missed the ship compltely. The third is heading  straigth for the ship. Elisa is able to fight it off. To suprise of Syndra and Elisa the shark is ripped apart into pieces like nothing.

Meanwhile the other two sharks who missed the ship earlier were now on the other side. They catapulted themseves in the air again with the idea to make the ship sink. THey are both heading straigth for the ship this time. They will not miss this time. It is upt to Elisa to stop them both. Somethign that might be impossible.
(+++++++++++++++++)
Wordcounter : 293
Total: 725+293=1018
(+++++++++++++++++)

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Still under the benefit of her haki senses Elisa would know the moment the two remaining sharks had left the water but her positioning was all wrong considering she had just done something far more powerful than she intended and could feel within her mind if she did such a thing with the ship in the area of effect the sharks would be the worse thing on her mind to worry about. “Syndra!, you get the one above the lower deck entrance” Elisa spoke quite loudly to make herself be heard, while infusing both her hands with Armament haki in order to use both her palms to push the sharks trajectory away from the ship; but the shark was determined to not be so weak as his dead brother. Rapidly biting onto the corner of the ship he was able to body slam it as he return to the water. The ship rotated a full 90 degrees and had lost some of the wood used to construct it not to mention three cannons falling off but the ship was still afloat and in working order.

Elisa had dealt with this shark and would then turn to face the 2nd assuming Syndra had heard her words and dealt with it. If Synda had not dealt with the shark Elisa would have no choice but to use her sora to rapidly launch a powerful Punch into the shark's stomach fracturing her hand in the process, even with having the armament haki around it but as Elisa would assume and Trust is that Syndra would be successful and Elisa would simply make her way to Syndra back “Well done Partner, and I’m sorry for overreacting”.

282 word count
Haki Stamina = 120/150

Syndra

Syndra
When the two sharks attack. Elisa is able to detect them with her haki. She commands Syndra to take care of the shark that is about to attack the lower deck entrance. Enlightened from inside Syndra releases herself from the rope that was holding her captured at the stairs. Elisa asked for her help. It kind of feels special after all the things Elisa had said. Syndra runs towards the lower deck. While she is  running to entrance Syndra draws her sword. With the other hand she prepares to use her chain. The shark Elsia mentioned earlier indeed is attacking this spot. THe problem is that It seems like I might not make it by just  running. Syndra lifts her hand and shoots her chain in the mast. Then Syndra swings towards the shark with a  loud scream. Thanks to the swing Syndra goes much faster. The shard can hear my loud scream. He changes his direction mid air a bit more towards me. He wants to try and bite me but he is already in the air. That makes it difficult or the shark for the shark to turn aroudn as he misses the momentum.  THe good thing about this is that the lower entrance is safe. THe downside is that the shark now is comming for Syndra. She gives a strong pull at the chain. So my direction changes and I go more up. She then pulls the chain back in her arm. Syndra is still flying towards  the shark but now from above. As Syndra starts falling the shark it gettign closer quickly. Syndra holds her sword with two hands and point it down towards the shark. Like its perfect calculated Syndra lands on top of the shark. Just behind its skull.  THe blade is force down by the brute force called gravity. The blade enters the body o the shark right behind the skill at a soft spot. The blood splashes in Syndra's face like a fountain. The shark starts falling. Syndra usesher chain to pull herself away from the shark while at the same time pullign her sword out of the shark. Syndra lands on her feet bad on the deck while the shark falls dead in the water with a loud splash. Elisa apologises for her reaction earlier. Syndra answers by hugging her tight but with a little to much force so we both fall over on the wooden floor. It is good no one is around or else they might get the wrong idea.

(+++++++++++++++++)
Wordcounter : 421
Total: 1018+421=1439
(+++++++++++++++++)

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
With Syndra onto of her and three more sharks incoming with stronger auras more speed and definitely more power Elisa would have no choice but to attempt to attack. Elias would push Syndra off herself and go straight into a stronger version of her soru skill she would meet all three of the sharks in mid air. Within an instance Elisa was within the jaw of one of the sharks as she thrusted her left arm forward as her right hand index finger when straight into the Lung of the shark “Finger Pistal Shigan”. While her left hand punched the shark back and her right finger killing it Elisa was now free and in mid air; using the 2nd shark a means to solid footing she would squat for a moment to increase her tension before spring boarding into a armoured haki Keep into the 3rd. The speed of the Sharks and Elisa would cause these series of events to happen within a single moment, with one shark dead shark heading to sea, one for syndra and one behind Elisa which was ready to strike.

If syndra was unable to not only change the direction of the dead shark but also stop the Shark behind Elisa chaos would take a foot. Despite the potential outcomes Elisa trusted Syndra and was expecting her to deal with the situation. Meanwhile two civilians from below deck had decided to try to help carrying harpoons which at this moment would be fired at the Shark behind Elisa but surely would just snap on contact, Elisa could sense these civilians but it would be unlikely that she could save them and prepare her own defence for the sharks attack.

Worse Case scenario - Syndra does nothing. Dead shark crashes into the ship and wipes out half of it, while second shark bites into Elisa or the Civilians who might of just pissed it off.

word count 316

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra is suddenly thrown off to the side. Elisa does not give a explenation. WHat pisses Syndra off a little that she had to be so rude to me. A moment later their arr 3 other sharks. Now Syndra knows why. Elisa is able to make quik work of the irst shark. Those are much bigger and stronger. As Elisa is done killing one she moves over tot he second shark. Two of our crew are now also attacking the 2nd shark. Not realizingin how much danger they actually are. It seems ELisa forgot about the first shark. Wich corpse is falling down. If he land son the ship the deamage would be devistating. I run towards it and meanwhile think of what I can do. On my wa y I run past the 2 cevillians with harpoons. I steal the harpoons quickly from them. They both started to complain at me for stealing their just reloaded harpoons. I ignore them both and use a harpoon to shoot it at a soft spot of the shark. This time the harpoon is able to get int he flesh. THen I get to a side of the ship and uts the harpoon to pull the sharp in. The harpoon pulls the dead shark towards me biut its going slow. So I take the second and dot he same thing. Now with 2 harpoons it is much better. THe sharp will fall off and not really damage the ship. THe problemis that its also comming for me. Just before that happend I jump off the ship and grab my sword. WichI stab in the wood of the ship. As my blade gets stuck in the wood. THe shark flys over me but destroying the wooden railing and knocking 5 cannons with it down in the sea.

WHen the shark s corspe is out of my way I climb back on board and take amomant to rest while analizing the situation.
(+++++++++++++++)
Word counter: 327
Total: 327+ 1439 = 1766
(+++++++++++++++)

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker

Being Awear of Syndra actions she knows the only shark she needed to worry about was the one behind her and using her Iron body and armament haki she blocks its attack as it attempts to break into her skin with a powerful bite, but alas even with all the extra defence the shark still is able to dig in but luckily Elisa was strong enough to stop it going further than her skin and her muscles and bones were save from the attack. With the clash between the shark and Elisa being quite powerful it would seem as time stood still for Elisa and The shark as if they were being helped in mid air by time itself as the the shark tried its hardest to dig into Elisa; it would only be a matter of time for her concentration to fade along with the defence set up she had in Place.

With blood shot eyes and the biting of her own lip it would be clear as day not only that she was in extreme pain but that she knew she could quite easily use this fight as her greatest strength was useless with a Pitball like grip in her shoulder. Deep within Elisa body her subconscious was at work and was starting to vibrate as she in fact was a devil fruit user and her fruit wasn't going let her die so easily.... .Suddenly Elisa body starts vibrating with a slight shock-wave extending from her body [0.1m], with just enough range to smash the teeth of the shark into fragments. The sharks bite was gone and as simply haki infused punch into its eye socket would be enough to send it away from the ship dead but their would be another problem, the sharks bite had cut one of Elisa vains and blood was squirting out.

Elisa would fall to the deck squirting blood as she passed out.

Word Count 324.

Syndra

Syndra
As I analyse that all the sharks have been defeated, I take a deep breath. When I look a bit better around me I do see ELisa laying on the ground. As fast as I can I run towards her while yelling for help. THe crew and Yury get  on deck to see what is going on. They find me kneeling down next to ELisa. Quickly I grab ELisa and lift her up. I let her rest against my shoulder as I use my hands to rip off some clothing to wrap it around the wound. To prevent ELisa from bleeding out on the spot. Then I lift her up in my arms. THe rew immidiantly starts to help me taking care of Elisa. As I reach the bed ELisa slept in earlier. The doctor of our ship helps me lifting Elisa in her bed. THe doctor then carefully takes the now red clothing away and sgtarts treating the wound. One of the nurses helps me outside where Iw ait or good or bad news. As I sit and wait the adrenaline from before is gone. All that is left are my emotions  and the fear of losing her sister.

After 5 hours the doctor comes out of Elisa's room. He orders a nurse to tell me that ELisa is going to be alright. THe doctor is suprised that ELisa is still alive after all the damage done to her body and the bloodloss. Slowly he is able to lower the amount of blood she is losing. With stitches he closes the wound. To make sure Elisa does not sneak out of bed again he uses a leather belt to tie ELisa on her bed.

When Syndra enters the room she requests o stay with ELisa at night. THeir gets a 2nd bed prepared for me that is places next to ELisa's bed. As she lays down she wraps her arms around Elisa and falls asleep. Meanwhiel on deck the crew starts to repai ship parts and other daily activities. The ship has to keep moving afterall.

wc: 349
[Exit]

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Several hours would pass as Elisa remained out for the count she truly had over exerted herself on top of her injuries but her body was also adjusting to her devil fruit starting to show itself and its powers not to mention Elisa being forced to use her gifts to such a level in combat though overall thanks to the efforts of that of the crew Elisa would be fine. As time passed and the ship was closing on its destination at the port of Yotsuba Island; where the crew would finally be able to return home and seeing a safe haven once again bringing great relief to their hearts so much that on arrival one would kiss the floor itself.

Post Arrival

Elisa had woken up at this point and while most people had signed a get well card and left to their own Homes syndra had fallen asleep holding Elisa. “Thank you Syndra, you saved me and from now on I promise we will be real partners from now on”. Syndra pet yury would be asleep at the end of Elisa bed sitting on the book of evolution and desire as if he was a guard dog/bear. Though the most strange thing about the their arrival is someone was waiting for Elisa at the docks in fact they had been standing at the harbour for 2 days. Someone who would go by the name Shyviver A. Sugar a member of the revolutionary army who for some reason knew they would soon return.

Word Count = 255
Total Count = 1821

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum