One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:41 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

Bound
Pistol|Eye Scope|Cerberus|Hunter IV

There was a lot of planning that needed to be put into plans like these. The type of plans that lacked planning. While their objective was clear, how they'd actually go about it wasn't painted too clear for Birdie. For that reason he took it into his own hands to prepare for what was to potentially arise from this situation. After all, if the Sea Train was a piece of cake to just overtake why hadn't it been done already? That said the night before Birdie had checked the trains schedule and the time that him and Asher were to start this whole thing. Their leave time told him that their destination was Water 7, a place Birdie hadn't been to in many years. No real qualms about this, but he did have business in Alabasta he wanted to handle, but it'd have to wait a bit longer.

Knowing they'd be in route to Water 7, Birdie had dispatched a few of his associates out ahead with Cervantes' blessing. They'd have taken the Arakhne far out towards Water 7, but by following the Sea Trains tracks. Should an issue arise, they'd be the backup. On this ship were about twenty-five randoms and a new recruit Birdie had come by named Luther. Today was his day to prove to Birdie he was worth his salt as a Marksman, but what kind of person would Birdie be if he didn't give the man the tools he needed to succeed. For that reason he was given two custom made weapons, Vendetta, a high caliber sniper rifle and Helios a rather nasty rocket launcher should he need to really pack a punch. Also with Luther, but not directly on his person was the Gatling Gun Mk I and a newer model of the Gatling Gun which was considered Mk IV.

In his own company Birdie had Verde of course. With him he had an assortment of Time Bombs, three in number, any of them yet to be armed meaning even if shot, they wouldn't detonate. Additionally on his back he had a Proton Cannon which was modified to look like a assault rifle. Having gone ahead of Birdie were ten of his more closely trusted underlings each of them outfitted with iron katanas, while ten of the few on the ship had rifles. Perhaps Birdie was a bit over prepared, but he liked to be ready. He was too much of an anxious man to leave things up to chance and luck, he needed to have all his bases covered.

Verde entering the sea train and going ahead to set up for the operation, Birdie lagged behind and boarded minutes after. In the process of boarding he was approached by a mysterious man in a mask and given a note. The handwriting told him it was Asher, Birdie subconsciously recalling looking at Asher's schematics plan for his cyborg companion when they first met in the bar. The occasion also lead Birdie on, but anyhow, he wouldn't read the letter until he was seated in one of the Sea Trains multiple cars. Only two of his companions were in this car, both being unnamed grunts. The rest were in other cars having split up per Birdie's command. Verde had been off searching for a restroom though during this process he inconspicuously searched for the best places to set the Time Bombs he had in his possession. The spot he found best was the underside of the cars. This was done when traveling in between two cars, where you get a moment to get some fresh air and have to open the door to the next car. Throughout this process he was sure to keep up his guise as a regular passenger by asking the Sea Train workers where the restroom was and when given an answer he'd kindly excuse himself and say he'd go tell his wife where it was, because she was actually the one that needed to use it. Everyone's husband had assault rifle looking things on their backs right?  

Done with his little acting exercise, Verde would move back to his seat which was in car number twelve, the last car on the Sea Train today. As he walked back he'd ever so slyly signal to Birdie with his fingers to represent what car number Asher was in. Having walked throughout the whole Sea Train, he'd have this information. He'd then continue back to his seat in car number twelve. Birdie himself was in car number six. It wasn't too busy today, but sadly there would be a fair amount of witness to see what was going to take place today, but Birdie had no real qualms as long as he wasn't he poster boy for this whole operation.

On his own body he had his pistol in its normal spot, safely against his belly tucked in his pants. The fashion it was done would allow him to draw his weapon safely and quickly with no problems, no jacket in the way or anything. He had done the draw so many times his finger also wouldn't prematurely squeeze the trigger even in the heat of combat and end up shooting his dick off or himself at all for that matter. As for his other firearm Cerberus it was holstered traditionally on his left hip in a leather holster ready to be draw and fired at a moments notice as was his pistol. In his inner jacket pocket he had Hunter IV in a dormant state along with his Eye Scope and a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Luckily he chose the smokers car, so when he felt the need he could light up and smoke a cig, but he didn't think he'd have the time today. Instead he settled with a modest pair of sunglasses on his face covering his eyes. They had the faded style to them, so the lower part was more see through than the top part. They didn't do much to hide his identity, but he wasn't really trying to do that, he just liked the way they looked and they didn't hamper his vision any, so it couldn't hurt to be stylish while pulling off a heist. Other than that he was in his normal attire.

"It's obvious who on the train is me. I will start by letting those on the train of my presence along with the two bombs I will place on the train itself along with the tracks. If we aren't handed ownership of the train schematics and the Sea Train company itself. If all else fails, physical force must be provided"
He'd be reading this as Verde came in his car and he'd only shift his shade protected eyes over to catch his assistants hand signal and then crumple up the letter once he was done reading it."Unprepared just like I expected." He sighed and sat back in his chair propping one leg up on the other with arms crossed across his chest in thought and anticipation.

2We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Tumblr_mnybvwl67B1s3o8t2o2_500

Today made it one day closer to Asher's last day as a marine. His plan was starting to
come into play as Phase 2 of his plan to leave the marines was now in play. Asher himself was boarding the Sea Train with a sinister grin under his mask. As he kept his head down and showed his ticket those who mattered didn't even notice Asher's mask. Once Asher boarded the train he took a liking to the interior designing the train displayed. It was very regal and reminded him of his own home. The structure was gorgeous and just made him want the property even more. Now on cart 12 Asher knew exactly where his seat was but would act as if he didn't. Walking up to one of the attendants still hooded with his head slightly down "Excuse me ma'am, can you take me to cart 5? I'm not quite sure where my seat is" said Asher who's voice sounded distorted  due to the mask which was messing with the pitch perception. "Follow me sir" said the woman as she would begin to guide Asher to cart 5 where his seat was located at. With each passing cart Asher observed anything he could find.

What made it more difficult to spot Birdie's men was the fact pirates and vegabonds alike always used the sea train as a means of travel so his men fit the frey perfectly. By the time they reached cart 7 Asher already knew what he was going to do as a means of controlling the situation greater than any other ability could. Going through the door that opened cart 6 Asher smirked under his mask as a field was created which emitted a harmless field of electricity. No one would feel this wave besides Asher because he knew it was active per his devil fruit abilities. He could feel all the conductive materials within a diameter of 40 meters which is why he activated it in cart 6 out of the 12 making this particular cart the epicenter of the train. Upon reaching cart five the woman would point Asher to an open seat "Here you go sir" said the stewardess as she smiled watching Asher take a seat. "Thank you ma'am. Safe travels to you" said Asher as he surveyed the immediate area. It was then his "Sight" through "release field" had paid dividends to the situation. Asher's abilities had built a composite in his head of everyone and thing on the train that could have a charge to it.

On his right hip was his revolver but on his back was his trident. Asher had made sure that the two bombs he had with him were nice and relaxed in the satchel he had brought with him. These two bombs were a gift from his associate Birdie. They rested firmly in the satchel meanwhile Asher had his trident on his back still and had now stood up proceeding over to the catering section where most of the stewards grew comfortable. Asher would snatch the dispatcher com from the same woman who helped him to his seat and proceeded to speak over the PA system. Those who were near him in terms of stewards were shook, their movements halted as the trident wielding warrior known as Asher had dispelled a sense of fear in them. The fear however? With his right hand he held his pistol Ebony to the womans temple.

"Today I've come here with choices for those who own the Sea Train operation. I present you with two choices, Choice one being you give me the sea train operations effective immediately and pledge your loyalty to me. Choice two, we take the sea train operations and you don't get a chance to disobey me. I promise you choice one seems far more feasible for those who want to live. After all no one can stop the train from blowing up besides me right?"

said Asher as he released the button that operated the communication link to the PA system. Now he was going to wait for someone to make their move. Asher was prepared to kill whoever went against his wishes today and from Birdie's being here, it meant he was too.

Moves Used:

Stamina:

Items on Hand:

3We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:10 pm

NPC

NPC
The NPCs:
SLI Pov:
Louie Armstrong POV:

4We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:16 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

Bound

Unlike believed Verde hadn't actually planted any bombs, he had just went throughout the train searching for places to plant his bombs, In turn SLI was located between carts 11 and 12 welding the tracks for some unknown reason. It was an illogical thing to do given that the train was about to take off right now, so why he was doing it was beyond anyone's comprehension. Nonetheless the Sea Train had a schedule to maintain and it would keep up with it and take off. All the passengers had been loaded on the train and the wheels would begin cranking and turning to depart the station at Jaya Island. Birdie and all his partners remained calm in the train until Asher made his announcement over the intercom. Looking up at the speaker as the words were spoken, Birdie scrunched his mouth to the side and soaked in the reactions of the other passengers in cart six that were frightened from the declaration. "I guess that's one way to do it." Birdie thought to himself as he shook his head side to side and figured he'd take precautionary measures and activate his Observation Haki. 150m of insight given to him with each cart being 12.5m long and 2.5m wide (average size of a city bus) Birdie would be able to observe the whole Sea Train and then have a few meters to spare given he was in the center of cart number 6.

Figuring the civilian response would be to sit tight and wait for the Sea Trains attendants to deal with the issue he'd do just that. However his companions, not including Verde would begin to incite terror in the rest of the Sea Trains passengers. Armed with iron katanas a grunt in cart 12, 11, 10, 9, 1, 2, 3, and cart 4 would rise and draw their blades. Each taking a hostage while they thought they were just running crowd control, Birdie gave them these directions so they'd draw out those who opposed the hostile takeover. Birdie would then swoop in, talons honed and ready to dispose of those who opposed him and his goal. For now however he'd patiently chill in his seat showing a facade worry as the other passengers did though it was genuine in their case. Verde would do the same as Birdie did albeit he had no Haki.

As far as the Marine reinforcements went, it was good Birdie had his own reinforcements ready to come in as well should this actually be an issue, but he honestly wasn't worried.

5We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:36 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Asher had waited awhile and no one had responded to his threat. His mindset remained calm yet nefarious as he awaited a fight that he never got to see. Throughout his time standing here at the spot he was in Asher had been told welding work was being done between the last two carts which made no sense to him. Why would someone be working on a train in motion but that wasn't for him to judge. Anyway through his electron motion detection Asher was able to see someone running from behind him and they were coming his way, their right arm was flailing though and he didn't know why, judging from whatever they were doing with their arm it must have been mostly harmless as it wasn't a conductive material the man bared. Asher turned with the woman whom he hailed at gunpoint. When they turned it was a man in a dingy outfit and he bared several folded documents in his hand. Asher simply stared him down in his mask before looking at the woman who remained his hostage "What are these" said Asher as he removed the safety from the revolver. The woman began to grow hysterical as the man with the forms began to hold his arms forward as a notion for Asher to relax. "These are the schematics and blueprints for the Sea Train. Please don't harm her!" said the man who brought Asher the paperwork he asked for.

After taking the paperwork Asher smirked under his mask before tucking the documents in his coat. After that He would proceed to get back on the communication line. Pressing the button on the device Asher would begin to speak once more. "This went rather smoothly and peaceful. I would like to commend those who cooperated and wish you all a fun time here in Water 7. My name is Jolly and hope you all enjoyed your ride on my train" said Asher. However he had more to do, one of those things being going to the next level with Phase 2 and finally finishing things so he could take his awaited trip to Baltigo. Now owning the everything Asher needed for the future of the Sea Train, he himself would now just await the ride to come to an end.

Last edited by Asher Kringle on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

6We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:13 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
no edits marker :^)

7We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:58 am

Bacon is fluffy

Marines
Marines

Hello The name's bacon and I'll be your npc for dis little shindig. shrug

________

Commodore Bloo sat idly by as the commotion was in full swing, hunched over while he enjoyed his cigar. He was situated in the conductor room as he always had been, since the rest of the train staff seemed to chew him out for his simple pleasures in life. The last of which was smoking,but due to recent changing in the Galley-La company, he was legally obligated to not smoke in the regular cars. But since he was the commander of the train regardless, he would simply puff a smoke or two while in the head train since there were no prudish young staff to admonish him. Bloo's an old timer, nearing his sixties and often complaining about having achey bones due to the cold weather out at sea. His last bit of enjoyment came from his specially made cigars that he procured from some specialty shop at Jaya. He never did like pirates,but he could not fault them for their cigars. However, today was not one of those days, " Dirty stinking pirates again"?

A nervous fella barged in on conductor's room and postulated himself immediately. " Sorry sir,but we got trouble. There's a lunatic claiming to take over the train and hostages are being take as we speak! Orders sir", he shouted. Arm saluting bloo, back straightened and stiff. He trembled hoping to get away from this mess with just a minor injury, but alas nothing happened. Bloo calmly put his cigar out and placed his hands on the boy's shoulder." At ease son, now wheres the den den"?

The boy was overshadowed by the man, who was standing 7 feet tall and built like a tank despite his age. Bloo was able to get in touch with his remaining staff rather quickly. Using the multi-channel feature on the den den, he was able to get in touch with his 5 pivotal commanders. He could hear the sound of fighting in the background, the shouting in the background. " Do we have a perpetrator"?

From each commander he got a nope, they were too busy trying to deal with the hostage situation or fighting. Although they all said one thing in common, a weirdo in train 6. With that bloo started to make his way from the conductor's room, turning back to the conductor only to let him know not to stop the train no matter what. As he traveled down the singular aisle of the car, he found his men lined up at the front and back too worried about the hostage to do anything. The first he encountered was a woman with red eyes and tears flowing down her cheeks." Who the hell are you old man? Stop right there or I'll cut her throat I swear"!

Bloo continued unphased, his kenbushoku haki sweeping the train and his armed becoming black and metallic. The closer he got, the more wishy washy the first thug was. He started to waver as bloo towered over him, seemingly letting go of his blade before he seemed to go for her neck. Regardless of the outcome Bloo slammed his head into the cart's wall, knocking him unconscious before tossing him back to his subordinates.Again over his den dens he gave another over, " Don't let the terrorists win. Sacrifice the one hostage if you have to. Save the many at the cost of the few".

Bloo half expected the same resistance in each cart heading toward 6, but oddly enough his men actually did it. There was 1 casualty and an injury,but nothing to worry about in his mind. As he reached the end of cart six, he paused. " Execute plan alpha if don't come back. Don't let off this train at any cost". His subordinates saluted the elderly man as he entered train 6 without much thought.

Turning to asher, he focused on his odd mask. " Yer the cause of all this"? As Bloo asked this more marines came from the opposite end at car 7. They entered one by one, lead by a commander(tier 3). Three riflemen took their place at his flanks, their guns poised asher. " Put your hands up dirtbag".

8We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:14 am

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
soon.

9We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:47 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

Bound

Quite contrary to what was supposedly the case, Asher was actually in cart 5 (as said in his post). He had merely happened to pass through cart 6, the whole situation not escalating and warranting any reaction until he got on the intercom in cart 5, so reaction prior to him being in cart five wasn't logical. For that very reason Commander Bloo would walk right beyond Asher into cart six where Birdie was located, then oddly enough turn to face Asher who was in cart 5 and had already been passed. Needless to say this made the Commander extremely vulnerable to whatever judgement Asher felt proper for the senile man. Birdie would keep cool seeing no need to step in until Marines entered cart 6 from cart 7. Birdie was now sandwiched between two Marine platoons, but he remained unbothered as he calmly assessed the situation and the best reaction to such a thing. As is he wasn't perceived as a threat and kept all ill intent out his mind as he concocted his introductory gambit.

Not pinging off his foes by actually looking at them, but letting his Kenbunshoku Haki pin point their locations to him, he perceived the three riflemen and their squad leader clearly. They had rifles trained on Asher, so if Birdie wanted to interfere he'd be entering the direct line of fire, not desirable, but he'd make it work. The main priority was the man who's flank they were based off of. Each of them in a traditional rifleman's standing position with their firearms lifted correctly ready to fire, Birdie's hand inconspicuously slipped in his jacket as they began to make their verbal command at Asher. With a simple poke his device, Hunter IV activated and quietly maneuvered into his lap, then onto the floor, then under his seat. This was all done as fast as the droid could manage while remaining sonically incognito, but once underneath Birdie's seat, the chair and his actual body blocking the Marines from seeing the bird, it would take flight. Fluttering out into the open space of the aisle. It's appearance was that of a real bird and to sell the guise it even tweeted harmlessly as a real bird does. Should the Marines fire from prematurely from the bird's presence ticking off their anxiety, perhaps one would hit the avian, but surely they all wouldn't. Further they'd risk shooting Commander Bloo who was directly in front of them down the aisle or perhaps a civilian who was to their sides.

This was all primarily a distraction and it wouldn't only draw the eyes of the rookie Marines, but it'd also distract them thus slowing their reaction time to Birdie's emergence. With haste and spatial awareness Birdie would push off his right foot and pivot on his left foot as he did so to turn over his left shoulder. He'd be mindful of the limits on space that he had and not collide with the seat in front of him or be sloppy with his movements. This would place him in the center of the aisle. This happening when Hunter IV crossed the aisle to the other row of seating opposite of Birdie, so the droid's presence would still be fresh thus their attention would still be grasped and their focus would be on the other side of the Sea Train. Crouched down as if he were the lineman on a football team, his ocular attention would be on those in front of him while his Kenbunshoku Haki kept his sixth sense extended and his back protected. Those in front of him were the riflemen and this Commander who wasn't Commander Bloo. Given his foes had guns, to protect himself as soon as his pivoting maneuver was complete, no later, he'd have activated Tekkai on all of his body that was below the knees. This unaffected area was protected do to the crouching position he was in however, so he was fully protected. Briefly lifting the effects of Tekkai on both his shoulders, he lifted them to have his arms that were once down to the floor, extended out shoulder height from his shoulder which were re-hardened after this positioning.

This all happened as fast as Birdie could manage with no moments wasted. This finalizing the Rokushiki combo he himself crafted, with his unaffected portions of leg he'd utilize Soru to rocket himself forward at those in front of him. The way he took off was as if one were attempting a lunging stride, so his feet were no longer on the ground and his torso and head was on a collision course with the Commander, while his arms that were extended in a clotheslining or lariat fashion would ravage the riflemen the Commander had with him. Birdie's feet no longer on the ground, he also took advantage of that blessing and protected them with Tekkai as well, meaning he was fully armored unnoticeably. The riflemen would easily be killed should they not respond to the blindingly fast attack made on them fast enough. Should he Commander be hit, he may be able to survive, but he'd surely be in no condition to continue fighting. The strike would turn bones to gravel, dismember him, and even have enough force to send him through cart six and seven into cart eight where he'd lay as a bloody mess.

Each cart was only 12.5m long and Birdie was in the center of the cart so he was only 6m and some change away from them. Moving at his max speed due to using Soru he was moving faster than the bullet out of the barrel of the riflemen, something they couldn't hope to perceive and with Tekkai even should they fire upon seeing him begin his attack he'd be protected.

Hitting his targets or not, Birdie would stop at the door of cart 6 where his foes were standing now. Remaining protected he'd be able to dispatch of any foes that happened to evade his first play. Should the Commander be able to distance himself from Birdie without taking the full brunt of the strike, Hunter IV would pursue with its beak leading its flight path towards the Commanders skull. Should Birdie be successful however, Hunter IV would fly down to locate Verde int he back of the Sea Train.

Spoiler:

10We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:57 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle

Asher was an unruly individual, never one to do too much, usually of course, but today Asher was feeling a little big. He hadn't felt this way since he had eaten the cinder fruit that brought him all of his infamy. His smirk grew under the mask as he didn't really care for this guise anymore, he hadn't any idea why he kept it up truthfully. He didn't care who knew about his agenda at this point, especially since he was a dead man within the marines regardless. With his demands falling on to deaf ears Asher was primed to step his malice up just a tad bit. That was before Asher had began to pick up movement all within his release field. He smirked calmly as he realized all the metals that truly lived around him. Ranging from the plating on the ceiling, the frames around the windows, the gold structures around the wooden seats. Asher had his material of choice around him.

The activity was coming directly for Asher and he was happy. He wanted to fully test the strength of this electricity fruit he had eaten but hadn't been given a chance to do so because of the lack of opposition he faced. Asher who saw no solace in mocking the marines so he let them get as close as they please but that invitation went a little further than Asher would have liked as the only marine who got close enough seemed to be the leader and for some strange reason he walked directly past Asher. This caused Asher to raise an eyebrow under his mask. He would figuratively shrug his shoulders as he let the man make it roughly 6 meters into the cart which saw Birdie have a field day with the soldiers stationed there. Even though Asher was essentially viewing him through his own body he almost lost track of Birdie on several occasions due to his vast speed. Now anyway, his safety was off on his gun and the cigar smoking, 7 foot tall marine had made his way into cart 6 and he was oblivious to Asher it seemed. Asher never said he was as good as Gold Roger with a gun but he was a nice shot, his tongue sticking out under his mask as he took his shot, or shots. Yes shots was a better word for it, there were three in total, straight line upward starting two meters below the neck in the middle, while the following two would aim to grace Occipital lobe with the steel bullets. Meanwhile Asher had seen these men a mile away, his body was already conditioned and prepared for them. When or if they would eventually luster up the courage to shoot Asher wouldn't be effected as his body was just going to take the form of lightning.

11We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:43 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

Bound

Striking all the targets that were before him with no issues, Birdie's body count rose by four and fear factor escalated through the roof. The passengers yelled out in terror, especially when the Commander's bloodied up mangled body, if it could be called that, was sent bursting through the door to Cart 5 and into the walkway. Hunter IV would gently flutter over to Birdie's shoulder, before he whispered something to it and it flew off towards the back of the train to Verde. "Hey, one of you take this jacket out and wash it off." Blood and body matter littered and smeared his leather jacket that he smoothly took off and handed to the grunt ho stood and took his jacket. Stepping to the side, the grunt stepped beyond him as if going to cart 5 and rinsed the jacket off in the seawater outside. Sensing no more opposition with his haki, Birdie began to walk to Asher seeing he dispatched his share of the foes. "Well that was anti-climatic. I had quite a bit setup for this little heist and it turned out to be a flake." He lit a cigarette as he spoke then slipped the stick between his lips and took a drag when he was done. "What's next?"

12We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:09 pm

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle

Asher and Birdie were both very formidable men but he didn't expect them to do what they had done so effortlessly. Asher himself was starting to feel the urge of the gods above as he himself had achieved power only they had gained before. Sadly today he wouldn't get to use those powers as the men who were here for him and Birdie proved to be useless. Effortlessly Birdie had dispatched the foes he had faced and with his bare hands at that. His warrior skills were impressive and were something Asher was going to take note of. However, Asher himself had taken down the man who seemed to lead the bunch. The thud of the 7 foot mongol could be heard for carts on end but Asher simply smiled as someone could be that stupid at such a crucial time. With that man dead and those behind him having the audacity to raise their weapons striking down one another as their bullets phased through Asher. A smirk under the mask followed by a lowering of his arm it seemed Asher was done with combat for now.

With everyone who was against the duo dead Birdie had made his way to Asher and said exactly what he was thinking. This battle was anticlimactic indeed but he couldn't fret, he had more pressing matters to attend to. "It wasn't much of a flake just poor competition. This was just a show of force before we reach the shores of Water 7. Think of us as our own heralds. The message we were trying to deliver has been sent." said Asher. One of the servers from the train had brought a rolled up document which was composed of several pages which made up the schematics of the Sea Train. This was one of the same men who initially fled at the arrival of the "Saviors" in the form of those men Asher and Birdie had just gotten rid of. With the schematics in hand Asher looked at Birdie preparing to respod to his question of whats next. "Upon reaching Water 7 we shall pay those of who own the galley-la company a visit." said Asher. When the Sea Train would eventually stop however many hours or minutes out they were. Asher, Birdie and his men would all leave this train and go on to their business.

13We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Empty Re: We Run Trains [Takeover or W.e.] Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:59 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Kind of a wonky topic just because of the NPC debacle. That being said I won't punish you two for something that wasn't your fault. Not totally sure how to grade this since it isn't a task but you two seem to have been equally responsible for chaos and completion of this mission so the rewards listed will apply to both of you:

3 SP
1,000,000 Beli
25,000,000 Bounty
23,000 Exp
Sea Train Schematics

I assume you both can update your profiles.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum