One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Following Day EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Following Day EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Following Day EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Following Day EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Following Day EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Following Day EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Following Day EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Following Day EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Following Day EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Following Day Empty The Following Day Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:04 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
The morning rays of sunlight bled through the curtains, illuminating Vicktur's boyish features. The Revolutionary was 19 and barely a man because of it. Well, after last night no one could deny that he was a man anymore. Sleeping with human chicks was so last century after all. From an outside perspective the scene in the room was surely comical. The bed in the lofty pseudo-house-hotel room wasnt nearly big enough to support his entire body. The bottom half of him, mostly his legs, were spilled over the bottom of the bed. Luckily his torso and waist area had pretty decent support. Good, he didnt have to worry about back problems. Vicktur wasnt nearly as comfortable as he could be, sharing the bed with the Mermaid he had met the night before. But it was enough room for him to fall asleep and stay asleep. That is until he rolled a bit too far and fell onto the floor. Surely the banging noise made by his impact with the ground would wake up the neighbors. He rolled onto his back as his eyes slowly parted, revealing the bone white ceiling over him. Fucking thank fuck I didnt drink too much last night was all he could think at the moment. It would take some more time for the groginess to alleviate. Vicktur stood up rather quickly and accidently bumped his head on the ceiling. The pain lasted for only a moment but that didnt stop him from cursing the heavens under his breathe.

Everything in the room seemed miniature to him. Or atleast half as big as it shouldve been. He made his way to the bathroom to throw water on his face in hopes of waking up quicker. After doing so he got dressed and grabbed his large six foot blades, tying them back to his waist. He relased a yawn and mentally prepared for the day to come.

2The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:48 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Bits of sunlight would beat upon her eyelids, upsetting the blue eyes beneath them, and slowly roused the naked woman from her deep sleep. It had been so long since she had been this comfortable, this safe feeling while sleeping. Yet her feelings of safety slowly bled away as the pain in her head began to form. That was right, she had had more alcohol last night than any time she could remember over the last few years. Her body would try to curl up to the warmth she felt, which was Viktor's body, even as he rolled and hit the ground. Eyes would open a little too quick, the woman not quite groaning just yet, and a mumbled "You okay?" would leave her lips in a barely audible tone. It was clear she was not fully awake yet, a given as she didn't move from her spot when she heard the next thud that was Tall Boy's head hitting the ceiling.

It wasn't for another few minutes, after the excess heat from Viktor was gone, that the woman actually fully awoke. Sleepy eyes would slowly blink as she let out a groan, the headache she felt fully setting in as she sat up. The blanket covering her would slide down, revealing her top half as she slowly looked around for her clothing. Not only was it away from the bed, but it seemed to have been flung all the way to the bathroom door. Slowly getting up, the mermaid would go over to them and pick them up; the same time that Viktor would come out seemingly prepared for the day. "Mmm...Good Morning." Those were the only words her mouth wanted to say right now, throat dry until she took a sip of water from the bathroom sink to quench the thirst she should have been prepared for. "I hope last night was as enjoyable for you as I felt it was." If there was something she could say about the young man, it was that he was definitely good with his sword.

3The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:23 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Iuh, good morning he was out if his element. Usually the women he slept with where gone by the time he woke up. In a lot of ways he preferred it that way, none of the wierd morning banter that inevitably followed. But this time he didnt have that luxury. Instead, he had the luxury of still having the woman in the room with him. So while he still felt like a fish out of water, no pun intended, it was surprisingly comforting at the same time. Hure went on to ask him if it was as good for him to which there was only one reply; yes. I mean fucking of course. Then again if the woman he was sleeping with was a lousy lay he could make up for it with his own skills. Being 12 feet had its advantages ya know. Yes, actually. Definitely. he sat down on the bed and began to put his shoes on. They were high end and almost resembled clogs, with the curled and pointy toes. I would ask you where you got so skilled. But I feel thats a question thats answers itself. he stood up, being extra careul not to bump his head, and waited for her to get ready as well. Are you hungry? I'm gonna grab some breakfast. You're welcome to joi- his conversation was stopped by the sounds of splitting wood. The door to the room burst off its hinges, revealing a trio of dastardly men. They were dressed in rags and carried a series of makeshift weapons. One had a metal pole with a slab of concrete on the end. Another carried what seemed to be a reinforced lawn rake with its teeth filed down to jagged edges. And the last had a giant rusty sword, definitely the biggest piece of junk Vicktur had ever seen. The ring leader, the ine with the rake, stepped in Surprised to see us? Vicktur looked to Hure wondering if these men could be working for the Tenryuubito. You cheated our boss out of a lot of money the other day. You even shot his dog. His dog! He loved that thing with all his heart it was immediately apparent that they were looking for someone else. Someone locked away for killing a man and his parrot. I dont know what you're talking about, and I dont much care. Now take your dumb-ass buddies and fuck off. I'm getting ready to have a pleasant day. he'd still have a pleasant day if he had to kill these fools. But it seemed pretty rude to stain the nice carpet with their blood.

4The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:43 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
The response from Viktor was one of being in an awkward situation as if he was not used to having to respond to such a question. Though she guessed that would make sense. Not many women would stick around after the kind of thing that they had done, especially with what had led to this moment. It was good to hear that he had enjoyed it, something they had both done of their own will; even if their judgement had been impaired a bit. It was...different. Being able to choose when she wanted to do something or someone, that is. The second part that he added was something she might have responded to, though it partially struck a nerve. There would be no time to really say much as he then asked if she was hungry and spoke of getting breakfast. Alas, breakfast would have to wait for the woman that was in the process of covering up the bits of her that men would ogle at. The sound of wood splitting bringing her to look at the door, only her bottom part of the swimsuit on, to see men holding some terribly crude weapons.

Viktor and the men would begin to speak to each other, most of it yelling and arguments from the visitors, while the massive man told them to kindly be gone so that he could have a wonderful day. Slightly nervous, the woman would shift her weight so that she could be ready to defend herself if they came at her, her chest bouncing slightly with the movement.

5The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
The men didnt seem to take kindly to his reply. This waa such a pain in the ass! What were the chances that he'd steal the room of a man marked for death? Atleast they knew he was cheating at the game last night. Jail was the safest place for him at the moment. The leader of the group scowled at Vicktur and motioned for the meathead carrying the cement pole to crush him. You kiss your mother with that mouth, kid? We're gonna teach you some manners then we're gonna break your legs. After that...well, we'll use our imagination the group chuckled insidiously. They definitely had a whole series of horrendous tortures planned out for Vicktur, mistaking him for someone else entirely. One of the goons caught a glimpse of Hure Hey boss, look! Theres a fishwoman over there. said the dummy with the trashy sword. He sounded mentally impaired. The leader took a quick glance at Hure but seemed uninterested Pay attention, fool! We didnt come here for a damn mermaid. Now pack it in and get your head straight! the mentally deficient one answered in the affirmative but stilled stole a glance or two at Hure on occasion.

She's a real beauty, kid. Atleast your last night on earth was a good one. the concrete wielding henchman took a few steps forward as they prepared to initiate each other. Ot was a real tough guy scene, with them staring each other down. At atleast it wouldve been had Vicktur not cut the bullshit and attacked almost immediately. He drew his sword and sliced through the weapon in the blink of an eye. Before he spun the blade around and smashed the back end of it into his opponents rib-cage. No cuts or blood, but he had definitely shattered something. The audacious fool fell to the floor, howling in pain. Vicktur took this moment to brag about wiping the floor with a disposable NPC That's one less to worry about. Let's hurry this up I havent got all day. he wasnt in any danger and he knew it. His attitude and composure were cool as could be.

6The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:47 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
More talk would ensue after Viktor had told them to beat it. More insults and threats more than anything else really. At least not until the special needs one in the rag tag group decided to notice the top less mermaid and bring up her being there. It was clear that the leader of the group couldn't care less that she was there; she had nothing to do with their issues here. Of course that didn't stop the low intelligence minion from staring at her rack. Hure couldn't blame him though, even she enjoyed looking at them in a mirror at times.

It seemed like there was finally going to be some fighting when Viktor lashed out and dropped the closest cronie to him. The crunch she heard made her wince even as his limp body went to the ground. The casual way he said his next words made Hure realize she was not needed for this, and could be more of a distraction in the back. With a 'woohooooo' and a swaying of bet hips the woman would get the idiot's attention, and anyone else that decided to look over at her, as she slowly took off the only piece of clothing she had managed to get on before this; her swimsuit bottom. There would be blood from noses from at least the one that was already checking her out. The fishman female just had to hope that Viktor himself did not get distracted so he could wipe the floor with the rest of the chum they were trapped in their room by.

7The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:33 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Why you... a vein clearly bulged from the bosses. Seeing Vicktur easily dispose of one of his goons seemed to aggravate the man. What did he expect? That guy wasnt even given a nametag. He was the very definition of cannon fodder. Lucky for him Vicktur didnt murder him. God knows the shit he'd get for spilling his blood on the carpet here. You're not gonna get away with this! the boss nudged the simpleton with his shoulder You oaf! Get him! but he got no reply. Boss! Boss! She's getting naked boss! the simple minded buffoon was totally bewitched by Hure's distraction method. Honestly, it was like the moron had never seen a woman naked before. Then again Vicktur was a special case in this situation. For he didnt only see her naked but he banged her too. He ceased the moment to eliminate another potential hazard. A quick thrust of his sword saw the blade impale its way through the mans eye, and out the back of his head. His body dropped limp almost immediately. So Vicktur kicked him back into the hallway as to not get any blood on the floor.

Thats two. You guys really suck at this. Were you the best people for this job? the final thugs violently lashed out with his crude rake weapon, attempting to lacerate his face. It was an easy attack to parry, ridiculously easy. The man left himself wide open for an attack. Vickrur blocked his attack with one sword, then he drew his second and smacked him with the blunt edge as well. This time he smashed his waist and fractured his hip. He had plenty of snarky comments to make. However he didnt feel like actially making them. He addressed Hure while sliding his blades back into their sheathes Quick thinking, I like how you work. he caught a glimpse of her naked body And thats not all I like about you. Get dressed because i'm even hungrier than before.

8The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:15 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Her trick had worked so perfectly that the 'fight' had ended up a on way ticket on the pain train for the group that had been harassing them. There had only been one death, Hure's stomach turning slightly at the thought that she had been involved in it, but she had seen enough death and murder to be able to move past it for now. Viktor would praise her way of helping out in the ordeal, some more compliments on her beauty adding to it as well. Smart, attractive, and she could sing and play musical instruments. She was quite the fish in the sea of potential woman one could go for.

The pink haired fishman would quickly dress herself so that they could actually go to get the food that the man really wanted. "So, there anywhere in particular you wanted to go to for food? It doesn't really matter to me. Any food is a luxury." The words were true, as a slave she was lucky to grab scraps from tables at times. While she wasn't skinny to an unhealthy level anymore she still found herself craving food whenever it was brought up. "And in case you're wondering, yes, I can eat fish. It's not cannibalism or anything. We're more related to humans, and the ability to control aquatic life makes it real easy to catch them for dinner ad well." The question was a quite common one. It was also one she would rather answer now instead of being put on the spot for ordering any kind of seafood.

9The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:22 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
He didnt really have a preference when it came down to it. Vicktur wasnt a very picky eater, despite being raised in a very affluent household. His dress displayed his upbrining more than his choice of food. Besides, going out on month long excursions to kill a target or bring in a haul of slaves didnt exactly afford many luxuries. Food being one of the many things you took when you got it. No time for gourmet cooking when hunting for someone in a forest or tundra. This had become especially true in the last few years. After joining up with the Revolutionary Army his choices of food had practically vanished completely. Now he mostly ate whatever the hell was being cooked and thats it. Not really. Theres a diner a couple of blocks from here. It's as good a place as any. it looked like a fine establishment to him. Much more high class when compared to the hole-in-the-wall he dined in with Landru. But anywhere modest would seem exquisite when compared to that place. He couldnt even comment on the food, seeing as Landru pretty much trashed the fish and ate all the rice.

Ah, good to know. I always wondered about that myself. But now that I think about it, its no more cannibalism than a human eating a monkey. maybe even less so considering the genetic similarities between the species. Just one bit of knowledge that he managed to catch on to while listening to Yomi. It seems her scientific ramblings were quite useful to even him. He exited the room sure that Hure was right behind him Best to leave as soon as possible. No doubt some more of these goons will show up. And I dont much feel up to fighting on an empty stomache he said as he lackadaisically stepped over the dead mans corpse. Trying to avoid stepping in his blood that began to pool on the hardwood.

10The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:17 pm

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
"The diner will do perfectly for me. I don't think I really ate any food last night either. I'm getting really hungry myself, and I didn't have to do much so far either." The woman would make light of the fight, what else could she do? What was done was done. There was no use looking on it, reflecting on it, there was nothing they could have done differently. The group of angry men had come for them, and had come for blood. Defense of one's self was not illegal, and they had not initially gone for killing blows. Two were still alive, though there was no telling if they would survive any internal injuries they may have had or if they would wake up anytime soon.

Viktor would bring up leaving soon, to avoid any more cronies that may show up to come after them. Being on an empty stomach was no fun, having to fight doing so was even worse. Hunger meant less energy, and less energy in a fight could mean a quick death if one didn't be careful. The two would depart to the upscale diner, at least by Hure's standards, as the female's stomach began to growl loudly. It was a good time to start eating, it had probably been at least twenty four hours since she had last eaten. "I'm so hungry, I could probably eat a giant by myself right now..." It was not meant to be taken literal, but she was sure someone, somewhere, would have taken that seriously and probably cracked a joke about it.

11The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:42 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Their leisurely stroll to the diner was quite enjoyable. Loguetown was easy on the eyes, or atleast this part of the town was. While not being as dapper as the really bourgeois parts it was more than enough. They passed by a handful of street performers on their way to breakfast; plate spinners, fire breathers, dancing monkeys in straw hats, and even a lady that could fit inside a suitcase. The most attended show, however, was a man dressed like Roger. If Vicktur didnt know any better he could swear the man was a twin! The show involved the recreation of his execution. When the fabled One Piece speech was finished the crowd went wild. Pirates and peasants alike rejoiced in the age they believed to be their own. They were all so certain that someday they would gain immortality just like the dead King. Vicktur had to admit, even just passing by, it was an inspiring story. Just as he told Hure at the bar the night before, the sea can make a King out of a common man. It was part of the reason he decided to form his own crew and sail to the Nrw World. While it was true that he also sought the One Piece, it wasnt for the fame and fortune. Rather, he wished to face the best the world had to offer. And the greatest of all men and women would be sailing for one place; Raftel. The end of the line.

They entered the fine establishment at a good hour. They werent too busy but still had a good number of customers. Aporoaching a table next to a window, so he could see the performances on the street, he pulled out Hure's chair before taking a seat himself. The waiter dropped off two menus and asked if they could start them with any drinks Water was all he said before opening his menu. He chuckled at her comment about being hungry enough to eat a giant Didnt get enough last night, I guess. it was a bit crude and obvious, but he thought it was funny.

12The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:34 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
While the performers and such they had seen on the way were amusing, the woman had seen many of familiar things in a much darker time. She really hoped that all the performers that they had seen were free, and not slaves stuck in a lie they could not reveal. Viktor did the gentlemanly thing, pulling out a chair for her so that she may sit down. "Ooh! Gentlemanly in public, monster in the sheets. Looks like I got me a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde here!" The woman hoped that the joke would not remain unnoticed, though she would be okay if he had no clue what the story was about. If not he could get it from the first line.

The waiter that arrived paid no mind to her features, obviously a professional in his line of work, and simply gave them their menus while simultaneously asking them, politely, if they would like to start off with a drink while they browsed over the fancy menus before them. The woman would order the same thing that Tall Boy did. The fishman was broke, and thus was fine with a glass of water to keep the bill from running too high for him to pay at the end of it. With the waiter gone the man across from her would chime in about last night, saying that she must not have gotten enough. The laugh from her was quick, followed by her looking at him with a happy intensity. "I don't think I'll ever have enough of that, especially when it's mutual."

After that she would get to her serious question about what to eat, and if he could afford it for them both. "Soooo...I know you paid for the rum yesterday, but I really don't have any money. If you give me a limit I'll do my best to stay under it, and eventually pay you back, however you like!"

13The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:28 am

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Hure ordered a water as well, most likely due to not wanting to spend too much. She was frugal and Vicktur liked frugal. Half the women he liked enough werent, and the other half left in the middle of the date because reasons. He didnt care enough to bother asking. If they wanted to fuck off then they could fuck off. He chased his dreams, not sma bunch of useless women. The waiter got their drink orders and left them to their own devices. Hure was amused by his job and said that she could never get enough, with a shocking amount of sincerity. He had heard it a few times before, but he never really appreciated it like he did now. There was something about this lady that he couldnt explain. I'm glad you feel that way. something about the monent reminded hin of all the terrible shit he used to do in the family business. In a way, Hure made him feell like he could right those wrongs. Even if he consciously didnt regret them. But her being a slave before and him being a slaver. Maybe he could change? He was sure to get himself killed at this rate. A lot of the hate he had for the government and Marines was misplaced hatred of his family. In a way, everytime he killed a Marine, it was like getting back at them. Despite the fact that he had already killed them years ago.

Doesnt matter to me he could afford it. And with Hure deciding to stay in Loguetown to further her music career thus was probably the last time theyd see each other. Get whatever you want. You can pay me back by singing me something before I set sail. he spoke while perusing the menu. Maybe he'd just get bacon and eggs. But the pancakes looked great too. So many choices!

14The Following Day Empty Re: The Following Day Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:15 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
He seemed genuinely happy about her answer to what she had said back at him. The smile on her face grew wider as she heard him say that the famished woman could buy whatever she wanted. Breakfast was served! And from another's wallet! What more could a girl ask for? Free rum, great sex, and now free food from the same guy! The woman was not always materialistic, but today was a great day to be free! "I can do a song for you for sure! Any song you want even! Just tell me the request later, or tell me the kind of song you like!" It was only after she said this that she realized just how disheartening it was to hear him say that he would be setting sail shortly after today. A slight frown would form upon her lips as her mind raced through all the scenarios that could happen. Would she ever see him again? There was no guarantee that he would ever come back to East Blue, let along Loguetown. What if he was lost at sea, or killed? The woman wasn't sure why this bothered her, not now, and she probably would never understand it. Even free from the life of slavery she was finding things that could bring her down from the smiling facade she was able to keep up most of the time. Luckily, from the corner of her eyes, she could see the waiter coming their way. Good, they could focus on food instead of her sudden lapse in her normally peppy mood.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum