One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak  Empty [Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:43 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Task:

[Arc-Task]The Pianist and The Map Freak  Large
'Without music, life would be a mistake.

The music ceased once more, as it seemed to be doing so often now that Kipp's men would frequent the bar. Clearing all of the patron's out of the room and slamming the bartender Joe into the ground was the beginning of the pirate crews hostile entrance.  Five men barricaded the door with a variety of chairs and tables, while the other four stood to the right of the room by the bar counter. In the centre, the only two members remaining were Lucas and Charlotte. "I ran it by our boss and with Charlotte's recommendation. We've decided to recruit you into the Kipp Pirates. Your skill set on the keys is more than enough. The girls get bored on our voyages anyway, a young strapping buck like yourself would keep them more than entertained." Lucas said shinning his plaque filled teeth, as golden as a freshly brewed beer.

It was the usual scenario for Junbei, he'd been playing at the piano now for what seemed to be hours on end but this time around, it was an offer that neither of these men would come a similar sense of view on. "Captain Kipp huh... He's the veteran with over 100,000,000 Million on his head?" Junbei inquired, shutting down the fallboard of the grand paino, removing his foot from the sustain pedal. Picking up his suitcase from the floor, the man rested it on the hood of the grand piano clicking open his case locks. "Kilahahaha.... You've heard of boss then!? Great that should make this all the easier! He's heard amazing reviews on your track record in the South Blue with a few calls and obviously, it's time for you to stop mucking around on your lonesome... Challenge the World With Us Brat! Anyone who can take a beaten like that would be useful to our crew!" Lucas shouted.

Opening the suitcase, Junbei rose up the inner bottom, revealing a hidden compartment which revealed his titanium angels. Resting his hand on the Tsuka of the two twins tonfa, Luna and Solar, Junbei began to swing around the elongated weapons from the giant briefcase maliciously. With each rotation, 'woop woop' sound could be observed from the share momentum Junbei was generating from spinning the specialized batons. "Nitufia... First Realm... Animal and Demon." Junbei exclaimed, as the air within the room began to thicken. Nothing had changed environmentally, it was just the ominous sound from Junbei's tonfa had begun to sink into Kipp Crew Members.

"Kid. Don't do anything stupid yeah... Our crew's among one of the strongest in Mock Town... You think spinning around those long ass bars you'll freak us out!" Lucas exclaimed, laughing shortly afterwards, cuing the remaining of the pirates to laugh. "I didn't even know that's what you carried around in that ridiculous briefcase." Lucas shouted feeling slightly pressured. Humming a melody, this time, aside from Izzy's Lullaby, Junbei, to the eyes of those who could see his motion quickly shifted. Shifting his weight onto his right foot, Junbei jumped off the stage, dashing into the seating arrangement section, breaking the clearing and launching himself like a dart towards Lucas.

His crimson eyes were focused, contracting his irises to attempt to negate the blur of the tunnel vision created from the share motion of his movement, he now moved on a streamline path towards the pirates. Lifting the tonfa off the ground, as the cannonball make drug against the ground, Junbei slammed his tonfa's Shomen into the man's mid-section. The cannonball segment of the titanium make sunk into the man's ribcage, leaving fragments in it's path, launching the man a few inches until he eventually fell into the dirt, unconscious from the motion. "Animal Realm - Gator Clutch." Junbei thought. The remaining pirates eyes open widely, as their Combat Captain was now defeated. Spinning the tonfa once again, a combat habit he'd generated to maintain focused, Junbei's glowed with an immense glee. "I've been waiting so long to do that." Junbei stated smiling sinisterly.

"Now that I've fought back... I guess it's time for the final stages of my plan to come into play." Junbei said out loud. "I can't let any of you leave this pub alive now... I hope you understand this." Junbei said grinning.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:
Stamina Count | Haki Stamina:

Last edited by Lazarus King on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Now then..." Junbei said smirking, "I never thought I'd be lucky enough to have my targets seek out me." Junbei stated. "My plan was to stay low key as many days as possible in hopes of collecting the information I need but it seems I'll have to fast forward a bit. Charlotte Lacosta. After trying to locate a navigator, a brash rookie like me asked the simple question, 'Who was the best Navigator in Jaya?' and within two months here they all gave me your name. The Human Doll of the Kipp Pirates, The Map Freak whose single handedly located every treasure possible for their crew. Yet no one could understand why you were so weak willed and still followed Kipp. Then a few days ago, the outburst in the bar, the abusive nature in Lucas, I just needed to confirm with my own eyes. Exactly the kind of person you are, Charlotte." Junbei concluded.

"And I've came to the conclusion of one simple fact. You're a coward whose afraid to fight for your own freedom. So, I'll offer you an ultimatum." Junbei concluded, dashing towards the direction of the guards protecting the door, shifting into a spin, Junbei began to slam his tonfa's Shomen into the neck's of the pirates. The shear force of the strike from the titanium cannonball make, snapped and broke the neck of the three of the men caught in the hailstorm of Junbei's spinning strikes. The other two men, caught off guard from the swift movements which appeared like blur's to their eyes, Junbei switched gears, slamming the tonfa into the men's mid-section, first spinning to the right and the reverse his motion to trump the other two.

Running from the other side of the room, the four other guards advanced, each drawing their swords. The moonlight dripped into the room, it's blue luminescence lightly illuminated the bar. Dashing forward a few meters, Junbei began to accelerate, shifting the weight evenly between his right and left legs, advancing in a single burst, using the momentum of his push, Junbei slammed his tonfa's against the kneecaps of the men's knees, taking out the front runners with the initial strikes. Using the wind from his precise swings, Junbei pushed back the men a few inches, leaving only two of the Kipp pirates remaining, excluding Charlotte. "Stop it." the girl thought to herself but the words couldn't come out, as the overwhelming strength of Junbei left her frozen.

Whether it be the years of constant abuse or the pure fear of being dominated by yet another male in her life, Charlotte couldn't help but be paranoid about Junbei's words and actions. 'Why her?', it was a word she'd constantly asked herself in the years she was abducted to be a slave. It seemed no matter how hard she tried, everyone made decision about her life without her. Her parents selling her into slavery, her owners diminishing her spirit and now this man spouting words about her freedom when all he wanted was her navigational skills. Gratitude was the furthest thing from her mind, only frustration remained as she watched the man destroy Kipp's crew.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Skill Used:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Junbei's breathing became heavily winded, sweat dripping from his brow as the remaining pirates circled around him, one with a scimitar and other with a longsword make. Slamming one tonfa's Shomen into the man to the left of his position knee, Junbei took away his pirates stance, flowing up the strike with a blow to his neck, ending the man's time in the realm of the conscious. "Enough! I'm sick of this!" Charlotte exclaimed. "Ultimatum... You decided... What makes you think that I'll leave my crew to join yours!? What guarantee do I have that'll you'll' treat me any better than Kipp does!? What makes you think Kipp will even let me leave huh? Are you going to run off into the sunset with me and live happily ever after!? Where's your ship!? Where's your crew? You have no power! Wake up this isn't the South Blue, this is Paradise!" Charlotte exclaimed all in one breathe as mean of alleviating her panic attack. The woman was now panting as heavily as Junbei was with her outburst. The final pirate and Junbei made eye contact, each waiting for the decisive moment. The unleashed a slash to the man's neck, Junbei shifted slightly to the right, at about one inch of movement opposite to the left handed swing the man made, Junbei dropped down in a squatting position, spinning his tonfa into the man's leg, following the strike with another fatal blow to his neck.

"If Kipp wants you he can fight me anytime. Sure I don't have a crew. You're correct I am just a foolish rookie however, I'd rather try and fail than to sit around let other people dictate my life. Is it so bad to do the impossible? To steal a tortured woman from an unhappy situation into my grandiose dream just on a whim? It's my will. These seas are made for the bold and the free. If you can stand there and worry about all of things that can go wrong, fight me. Worry about all the things that can go wrong after you crush me but until then think about all of the things that will go right when I smash my tonfa into that overblown rookies face!" Junbei shouted. With tears in her eyes, the woman frustrated on what to feel or do, unwrapped the bow and arrows she had so firmly sealed away, taking the arrow and the bow into her hand, taking aim at Junbei. "Fine. Have it your way! If I win you leave Jaya forever and never return? If I loose, I'll serve you!" Charlotte shouted angrily. Junbei's eyes became fierce once again softening slightly out of exhaustion, "Serve? No. If I win, you'll be my family. I'll protect you from now on! Charlotte!" Junbei shouted.

Exit.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skill Used:

Last edited by Lazarus King on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
250k Beli
100k Bounty
5k Ep