One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 Empty Re: ]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra just listens until the High Officer Londo is shot. The man falls dead on the table. Syndra just smirks. We are no real marines but you are not a real high ranking officer eather if you die that easily. THen a huge number of assassins appears behind the murdered officer. Elisa opens the door. Syndra follows her without losing the assassins out of her sight. I run behind Elisa as bullets ly through the air. I make sure I cover Elisa so she can not be shot. The assassins are fast and able to keep up. We were lucky none of them were able to hit us yet. The marines that try to fight the assassins do all die inan instant. Syndra looks around for a way out. Running would not help. THe assassins were just too fast to lose them.

The ladies and the assassins run through the headquarters for a while. While we are running I hand Yury over to ELisa. Please hold him for me sis. I have a idea. Their are windows on one side of us. Syndra doesnt warn ELisa but wraps my normal arm around her. Then I run towards a window and jump through it, We fall down. Syndra lifts her robotic arm and shoots the chain. The chain connects to a beneath us. It seems we would not land on it if we do not change our course. The chain connects to the wall and Syndra uses the momentum to swing the three of us on the balcony. We land softly. I break the window and look at ELisa. Lets go!

The two woman and the bear escape while the assassins think they fell to their death. Syndra returns with ELisa to thetavern where they decide to hide for a while,
[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum