One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi - Page 2 Empty Re: ]Revolusion arts Task t2 Syn+ELi on Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:38 pm

Syndra just listens until the High Officer Londo is shot. The man falls dead on the table. Syndra just smirks. We are no real marines but you are not a real high ranking officer eather if you die that easily. THen a huge number of assassins appears behind the murdered officer. Elisa opens the door. Syndra follows her without losing the assassins out of her sight. I run behind Elisa as bullets ly through the air. I make sure I cover Elisa so she can not be shot. The assassins are fast and able to keep up. We were lucky none of them were able to hit us yet. The marines that try to fight the assassins do all die inan instant. Syndra looks around for a way out. Running would not help. THe assassins were just too fast to lose them.

The ladies and the assassins run through the headquarters for a while. While we are running I hand Yury over to ELisa. Please hold him for me sis. I have a idea. Their are windows on one side of us. Syndra doesnt warn ELisa but wraps my normal arm around her. Then I run towards a window and jump through it, We fall down. Syndra lifts her robotic arm and shoots the chain. The chain connects to a beneath us. It seems we would not land on it if we do not change our course. The chain connects to the wall and Syndra uses the momentum to swing the three of us on the balcony. We land softly. I break the window and look at ELisa. Lets go!

The two woman and the bear escape while the assassins think they fell to their death. Syndra returns with ELisa to thetavern where they decide to hide for a while,
[EXIT]

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum