One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Herro, it's me[TASK] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Herro, it's me[TASK] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Herro, it's me[TASK] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Herro, it's me[TASK] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Herro, it's me[TASK] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Herro, it's me[TASK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Herro, it's me[TASK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Herro, it's me[TASK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Herro, it's me[TASK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Herro, it's me[TASK] Empty Herro, it's me[TASK] Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:38 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal
Spoiler:

We're Here

bait bait bait

Zahir wakes up suddenly from noise from the docks. He was sleeping on a roof nearby so it wasn't hard to notice such a thing. Zahir wasn't really a light sleeper. But with the amount of noise going on around that area it would be impossible to sleep now. He jumped off of the roof and headed towards this noise maker or sleep interrupter. Zahir would be yawning on the way though. He didn't want to investigate, he just wanted to finish his nap.  

Zahir couldn't believe his eyes. It was a gang of stereotypical looking Asians. They also had that stereotypical voice. Everything about them was weird. But one thing that was apparent was that they were pirates. Judging by their clothes of course. There was also marines around them a couple of them unconscious and the rest had guns aimed right at their heads. Zahir would arrive on the scene. "Hold on hold onnnn" Zahir would rub his eyes and continue on. "We are Marines, shouldn't we try to get them alive first. Fucking em' up in Jail would be way more fun right? They can't run, we control when they eat." Hearing this the Asians would get up and look at Zahir. They didn't seem to like the fact that Zahir was purposing to treat them like dog shit.

Zahir would look at them with his dead eyes and would smirk at them. This pissed them off even more because the taunt actually worked. Two of gang would back flip and go for a jump kick. Zahir being the stud he is grabs their foot and breaks their ankles. "Ohhhhhh that didn't sound good...you might wanna get that checked out" Seeig their comrades on the floor fives more of them would jump at Zahir with sword in hand. Zahir put his hand up to signal his fellow Marines and would bow as they opened fire. They aimed for non=fatal spots. So lets hope they are a good shot. the final 3 including the leader, or what seemed to be the leader jumped into teh ocean and swam away. "Hmmmmm, they'll be back...probably" Zahir would grab the two that he broke ankles of and threw them over his shoulders. Of course he warned them if they tried anything that what he did to their ankles he will do just the same to their necks. The rest of the Marines would grab the five and would follow their blonde comrade to the base. 

Last edited by Zahir on Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Herro, it's me[TASK] Empty Re: Herro, it's me[TASK] Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

We're Here

bait bait bait

This Blonde Stud would be accompanying the jail warden in watching these little fuckers as they spoke to each other. They didn't seem scared, maybe because they knew they were going to get out? Zahir wasn't having any of that though he walked up to the jail cell with a Shank in hand(the food ya fuccboi) He tore a huge chunk off of it and began to stare at the seven of them. "Listen up you little shits! You seem to think this is play time, shit...I think its play time too, so I got a deal for you all. If you manage to get out beforeeee..." Zahir turns back to the clock and see's that it is 5:00 "Uhhh i'll give you until 9"

Seeing that Zahir would give them the freedom of thought, they got their gears rolling and started thinking of ideas of how to get out of jail. Zahir went back to the Warden and started up his nap. He would doze off until it hit about 8:15 when he heard a noise. He woke up and instantly looked at that pirate's gang cell. They were all in there, but they were silent. Zahir knew they were up to something. "You got 45 minutes left and ticking! Time waits for no man." Zahir would stand there for about 30 minutes and wanted to add something to give em a little scare "Oh by the way, if you don't escape I get to kill you" Their eyes widened, probably from disbelief or from fear.  

"Time is ticking bois" Zahir had the sound of choking from the direction of the warden, Zahir rushed towards the sound and found the warden's body slumped over on the desk with the final remaining asian pirates over him with smiles on their faces. This royal pissed Zahir off. Not only did they sneak attack, they sneaked the Warden. Zahir cracked his neck by turning it sideways and he had those dead eyes. "Oi, Oi, Oi...what the fuck do you little shit think you are doing?" 

3Herro, it's me[TASK] Empty Re: Herro, it's me[TASK] Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Clarissa#Syfer

Clarissa Syfer
A door swung open ever so gently, looking for an ode of familiarity, this prison was nothing, its walls crumbling, the scent of mold riddled the place. It had nothing in comparrisson to the grand prison known as Impel Down. No. Nothing of this place was familiar. Yet her tentacles moved her forth, her large fram wiggling as she did. The rather large fishwoman was hard to miss. Not only tall, but her flabby body was a deep purple, her hair pure white. Deep red lips, large white eyes with black pupils. Tentacles of black moved her, with purple suckers, the black colour fowing upwards to hide her massive breasts. Curving around as a dress, low cut in the back to show of her fat rolls.

Yet the way she moved, the regalness, the air of importance perhaps? No, no not importance but confidance. That was it. Through one door, and then the next. Her marine coat was folded in her arm, wet and unwanted for now. She could not see anyone, yet her ability to detect aura gave her indiciation of the nine auras further down the Jail. Thus she slithered on, humming to herself as she moved, her hips shaking as she did so. Honestly she had no idea how she had got here, she had fallen asleep in the ocean and the boat she was supposed to be following had left her behind. Her bad really, she knew of its destination but alas she had ended up in the wrong blue. Hoping that the Jail was run by the marine faction she had come here to utilize their den den mushi. Not having brought one of her own. Through the door and down the hall she moved. More auras joined them, another of the aura moved, one flickered though did not vanish. "Unconcious" she would think to herself.

Moving quicker, no longer taking in the jail she too flung open the final door in her way. In time to here the Zahir speak. "Now Now, is that any way to speak when their is a lady present" The fishwoman would ask, obviously her presence was somewhat unknown. Yet she could easily deduce the actions. The slumped body of the wardemn, present by the keys located upon his person. The three whom stood closest were dressed similiar, much like the seven located in the Jail cell. Another male, marine attire, thus an ally. As if to prove this Clarissa lifted her soaked marine jacket upwards. A greeting in someways. "Now then, I wouldnt suppose you poopsies would be up to making a deal. It's very simple, I'll even have a contract drafted up. Here's the deal. You cutie pies just pop in to the cell with your buddies, and in return. You shall not face the Torturess. You shall be allowed to remain in tact, no little bits chopped off, nothing boiled. No orifice wider than it already is, a fair deal if i do say so myself darling" The sassy voice of Clarissa, raspy in tone pipped up. She completed her sentence with a snap of her finger, a smile of her red lips revealing her pearly white teeth. .'

WORDS: 540// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 540 || NOTES: - || POSTCOUNT: 1

4Herro, it's me[TASK] Empty Re: Herro, it's me[TASK] Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:21 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

We're Here

bait bait bait

Hmmmm this was weird, not only was there a fishwoman here, and not only was she a marine, she gave Zahir a chill. He didn't know what the hell it was that gave him a chill maybe this fish lady was strong. But she was a comrade so doing anything to her could get him in trouble. He would turn his head to the fish lady "And who might you be? I am not very knowedgeable on ranks and stuff like this so I can only presume you are either a higher rank than I am, orrrrrrrrrr you are of the admiral class. Whether it be Rear, or Vice."  One of the three of the Asian Gang saw that Zahir was distracted and used this moment to lunge at his neck. But it wasn't really a surprise attack when he was yelling in a very stereotypical Asian way.

"hold on, give me a second" Zahir would catch the sword with his left hand and would crouch down and form a claw with his right. He would then swing up and slam the right dragon claw into his chest. But this guy was quite skilled. He blocked most of the brunt of the force using his other arm. It was probably broken, but he wasn't down and out. He would fly back and what Zahir thought who was the leader caught him. He would then turn back to fish lady "I don't know of they can understand you. They might be going through a phase...."  

Fish lady wasn't really his type. So he wasn't even going to think about that. But who really was this woman. He didn't hear that more Marines was coming today. Well, back up was appreciated, she seems to be strong. Lets hope she is.

5Herro, it's me[TASK] Empty Re: Herro, it's me[TASK] Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:06 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Clarissa#Syfer

Clarissa Syfer
A rather strange creature this human was. He completely took his attention from the pirates, as to address Clarissa. Was he that proficent, that he could wait, that he could completely be on guard while being off guard. Clarissa frowned, her large arms crossing over, her big eyes scanning the man, drinking him in. Then one of the pirates charged, of course unlike the other marine, Clarissa was very rarely caught of guard thanks to her usage of Haki. The thirty year old fishwoman would rest against the door way, her hips protruding outwards slightly, her hands unfolded, so that she could hold the door way seductively while her other hand was upon her hips. It would seem that instead of taking her proposed deal, the pirates had decided to just throw their hopes and dreams away.

You would think her reputaton would be well known even by scum of the blue, Clarissa Syfer wasone of the most well known marines of the current generation whom did not hold one of the more exhaulted titles, No rear admiral, no Vice admiral. Not even a commodore or captain. Instead she had been granted with a title akin to the Head Jailor of Impel Down. A secondar head jailor due to her fame and reputation within the marines. Her eyes flutted, watching the movement of the marine. Deducing him to be a novice. The movement, flawed and wasted. There where steps that were just un-needed and it took up time. Thankfully it seems the pirate was the dumber, weaker and less talented of the duo. Why scream?.

Shaking her head, Clarissa would clear her throat. As the leaders hands came upwards to grasp the flying member of the group, Clarissa would glide forth, "Scuse me darling, don't wanna have to fill in un-needed paperwork about squishing a fellow marine" she would say as she gently pushed Zahir to the side, her gaze not leaving the pirates. "Shoulda took the deal poopsies, now ya gotta hurt". With words spoken, her hand flew forth, punching the air in front of her. For a mere second a gust of wind erupted and then settled. Nothing seemed to happen, yet the pirates had a look of confusion upon their faces. Then their bodies seemed to experience damage, the shockwaves from the attack slamming in to them, bodies bent akwardly as the water within them moved rapidly, pushing and pulling from the waves of the afore mentioned assault. Easily enveloping the trio. Bodies were pushed from the floor and slammed against iron bars. Aura's flickered, fading but not completely drifting from existance. A look of confusion, sat upon Clarissa's face. Turning to the marine.

"Is that it?, The prisoners at Impel are much sturdier," she would say, her smile evident, her voice full of glee. "Whats your name kidsie widsie?" .'

skill used:

WORDS: 478// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1,018 || NOTES: - || POSTCOUNT: 2

6Herro, it's me[TASK] Empty Re: Herro, it's me[TASK] Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

We're Here

bait bait bait

Well Zahir was moved and she took his thunder.But seeing how she fucked them up without touching them meant she was strong. Well good thing she was on Zahir's side. Being a Marine had these perks. But he also had to follow the rules. Which he was okay with, it's just he sometimes flexed it. It's good since he didn't break it right? She wasn't too big, Zahir could probably lift her. Or Zahir had a lot of confidence in his strength. But Zahir wasn't too fond of paper work. He tried to avoid it as much as he could. He wasn't a writing type of guy. He can write perfectly well its just that he thinks that it's boring. Zahir doesn't like doing boring stuff, but doesn't anyone like doing them?

But the fish lady mentioned Impel, she couldn't be talking about Impel down right? The biggest and deadliest prison in the world? Where only true savages go? Oh how Zahir has wanted to go to Impel and fight some strong pirates. The rush was giving him a minor bulge. Noticing this Zahir would quickly turn around. It wouldn't be a good first impression if he gave off the wrong vibes. She asked for his name so seeing that she was a fellow Marine he would comply. "Zahir Shiloh, but everyone calls me Loh-kun. Nice to meet you, uh who are you by the way?"

Getting right to the point was Zahir's specialty. Its easy and they know what you want to tell them or want to know. Zahir looked around for some food. Being the Glutton he is he was getting hungry already. And today was Sloppy Joe Saturdays. Or is it Fish Taco Friday? Either way the Chef was going to cook up something fierce.  

7Herro, it's me[TASK] Empty Re: Herro, it's me[TASK] Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Clarissa#Syfer

Clarissa Syfer
The fishwoman, the native to fishman island would sigh gently as she moved, her very walk showing her confidence. She was not one to huddle, not one to be shy in the face of strangers. Her bottom touched upon the wooden desk, two tentacles crossed over each other, as if she were crossing her legs. She gave the three pirates an eye, passed out, taken out and unmoving. A gentle sigh escaped her lips as she looked around before shaking her head. "Clarissa Syfer, First time in this place, am I near Las Camp? Apparently thats where the marines are supposed to be heading." She would ask as she brought her hand upwards, checking out her nails she frowned. "No one makes a good salt sea resistant nail varnish" she said so non-chalant.

"Anyway, I fell asleep on the way here and missed the boat, you know I may get in trouble but a girl like me, we like and need our beauty sleep. Gotta keep all this looking F.A.B - Fabulous darrrling" the fishwoman said with a snap of her fingers before standing up. She looked around the area and smiled "AH PERFECT" and then she moved. Her hand grasped the large den den mushi and with a few movements she was gabbing to someone on the phone. "gotcha, gotcha,gotcha I'm on my way, yeah, i'll get their fast. OK OK GIRL, DON'T SHOUT, I'm FUCKING NEW TO THIS PLACE YOU WANKER"  and then she slammed the Den Den down. "Ok, soo this is not where i need to be. Ok, right, sooo marines are supposed to be heading to some blockade, if your coming with me, I'l take ya," Clarissa said with a nod. Opening a cell she threw the pirates in and headed out. If the man followed she would take him with her. If not, she would set out on her own. '

WORDS: 330// TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1,348 || NOTES: EXIT || POSTCOUNT: 3

8Herro, it's me[TASK] Empty Re: Herro, it's me[TASK] Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

We're Here

bait bait bait

Las Camp? Zahir might of heard of the place before but it probably wasn't a place he has been to. And Marines are supposed to be there? Oh hell yes! This means either a huge figure is coming or a fuck ton of pirates. After this little guy settled he turned back around and looked on as Clarissa started talking about Zahir guesses nail polish? It's probably a given that there isn't good ones if you are constantly in the water you know? But she said she fell asleep, Zahir often does that as well. But that mostly after a huge meal.

He listened a little bit into her convo and it seems that Marines are being stationed at this Las Camp for a blockade. For what Zahir doesn't have a clue, but if they have to put up a blockade this means that someone is coming to or from the GrandLine. Zahir has heard of the GrandLine but only a few times. It seemed interesting since he's never been there. Or has he? Anyways It seems like this Las Camp is where Clarissa is going. And if she's going that means there is going to be other strong Marines as well. This could be the opportunity of a life time.

Zahir now with a smirk on his face would answer Clarissa "Hell yeah, I wouldn't miss this for the world" Zahir would follow the fish lady. Hopefully this was a good idea. Zahir didn't have any plans of dying anytime soon. So lets hope the world doesn't shit on him.

EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum