One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Wayward Son [Task]  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Wayward Son [Task]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Wayward Son [Task]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Wayward Son [Task]  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Wayward Son [Task]  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Wayward Son [Task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Wayward Son [Task]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Wayward Son [Task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Wayward Son [Task]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wayward Son [Task]  Empty Wayward Son [Task] Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:25 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
Wayward Son [Task]  Tumblr_ny0zbqbcaT1ucpcboo1_1280

Task:

2Wayward Son [Task]  Empty Re: Wayward Son [Task] Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:23 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

"Oi! Yoe, can we take a break? We've been walking for almost a full day." Bin, one of Yoe's comrades, would say.

"Why? We already are behind schedule because we took a break two days ago." Yoe would respond to his comrade.

"I agree with Bin. If we keep going we will be too exhausted to take care of the task. And we won't be behind schedule we still have a day and a half before we reach that village." Another would speak out, backing up Bin. A few others within the sixteen deep group would agree. And the majority would win and the group would stop.

"Hmph. So be it then, you babies. But, I don't want to stay outside we need to find a place to stay." Yoe would tell them, as he didn't want to sleep outside. If he had too he wouldn't complain or anything but he wanted to spend one more night within a bed. As what will happen within a few days won't allow him that pleasure for a long time.

"We are in luck! Look over there! A barn and a nice ol' hut near it."

"It doesn't look abandoned. Look!"

The group, who were currently concealed by the trees and brush would peer out and examine the farm land. They hadn't been taking the regular roads as their group was large and would draw attention, and they didn't want to split up yet. Drawing too much attention would be bad for them. The group would wait here for a few hours, till the sun would set. Having been taking turns keeping watch. Yoemon being the one that watched the farm to see how many people were there. And from his watch he would gather that there was a decent sized family that lived there, plus a few farm hands.  

"Okay, you guys head to the barn. But be careful, there are about three farm hands in there. I will head to the hut. Oh, and you lot don't get to share the hut with me." Yoemon would say before he would take off and head toward the hut. Moving at a pace that would allow him to reach the hut in only a few minutes but not cause much noise. The moon and starless night allowing the darkness to conceal him. Outside of the hut and Barn were a few lamps. And inside the hut a light, probably from a fire, added in helping Yoemon  find his destination.

It took him no time to reach the hut and Yoemon would grip the hilt of his katana tightly, as what needed to be done weighed heavy on him. But, only for a moment. He would only kill those that were hostile to him. Before he would kick the door down or anything like that it would slowly open, and a small child would open it. With this sudden surprise Yoemon would quickly withdraw his katana without and complication and the blade would rest on the neck of the small child, a small stream of blood coming the the area the bladed object laid. A surprised look was on the face of the child, while Yoemon kept a cool and collected expression. Even though he was nervous himself, as he didn't plan to draw his blade on a child.

wc-555

3Wayward Son [Task]  Empty Re: Wayward Son [Task] Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:41 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

"What are you doing!?!" It didn't take long for the Farmer, the Father of the Child, to notice his child had opened the door to danger. Nor did it take him long to arm himself and rush over, which only would make things worse. Without thinking Yoemon would violently pull his blade back, nice and smoothe. A large gash would be on the neck of the child, turning the boy into a pez dispenser. This made the mother, who was holding her child, screech out in horror. And the Father would leap out at Yoemon, but he would be cut down. Leaving himself open like that Yoemon only needed to be bring his blade up and thrust it into the throat of the Farmer. As he slide down the blade he wanted to give one more push, but his grip on his weapon had already loosened and he dropped it.

Yoemon would remove his blade from the neck of the Farmer, 'I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry.' Those are the words he wanted to say to the crying Mother holding her child, but he couldn't muster up the courage to do it. As there was no point, no point at all. Yoemon would walk into the hut, weapons till drawn and soaked in the blood of the two he just slew.

"Please! Please don't harm us! P-plea.." She wouldn't be able to finish pleading as she would also be struck down, but the child would be spared. Yoemon having thrusted his blade through the heart, from behind, of the women. He would finally sheath his blade though, as he regained his composure. He had committed a cruel crime, but he wasn't even finished. And that was the sad part. He would flip the dying Mother over, she still holding her child. The Child wasn't penetrated by the blade but it did nick her. The small girl, probably no older than six, would look at Yoemon with nothing but confusion. No words needed to be said to explain the confusing, no pointless questions.

"Child. Get up." Yoemon would tell her, though she wouldn't move. A sigh would escape his lips as he would reach down and pull her from her deceased Mother. Forcing the little girl to stand up.  Yoemon would than pull out his blade, not the Katana but his Wakizashi. He would then force the child against the wall, as he didn't want her to move. He would then begin to carve his name into the forehead of the small child. Ignoring the cries the child made as he did this. After he finished he would sheath his blade.

"Run to Shimotsuki Village. And tell them what happened to your Family. That I will do the same to Aizu village."

wc-463

T1 task finished.

4Wayward Son [Task]  Empty Re: Wayward Son [Task] Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:52 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
Wayward Son [Task]  Tumblr_nu2lwrfUdn1tzyhdqo2_r2_1280

Task:

5Wayward Son [Task]  Empty Re: Wayward Son [Task] Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:32 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

Two days would pass, and the group had left the farm a day ago. Those that occupied it or used that land all being dead, minus one child. And around this time that Child would've made it to Shimotsuki Village an alerted someone of what was to come. And a large force was on their way now to Aizu village. They did send a messenger to alert the guards, but he won't make it in time.

As there they stood, sixteen ronin. In front of the building with their prize within. "I will say this now. You six Samurai should get ready, so draw. The other one I want you to go and tell everyone within the village to wash their necks. " Yoemon would announce, his thunderous voice traveling through the area.

The Samurai on guard will only chuckle at the cokcyniess of Yoemon, and draw their blades. They were stationed her to guard what was inside, and only a few knew that. So, these guys didn't really get to defend this place, as no one was foolish enough to attack it.

As the two groups drew their weapons, each waiting for one to make the first move, it began to rain. Quickly escalating from a lit dribble to a hard harsh bombardment.

wc-214

Last edited by Leaf Blower on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Wayward Son [Task]  Empty Re: Wayward Son [Task] Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

"End them quick, we mustn't dilly dally." Yoemon would utter as his men would begin to rush at the others. Yoemon would stay back as he didn't want to waste too much energy, as he knew there would be more inside. Lying in wait, waiting to strike any foe that would recklessly rush in. These Men, Samurai, out here from what Yoemon could gather weren't as unpolished and rubbish as he thought. Each able to hold their own against more than one for, Yoemon's men. Though, Yoemon couldn't not would give them that much praise as his men, sadly, weren't the cream of the crop either. They were honestly scum that needed to use their numbers to their advantage to take down foes, severely lacks in individual skill. Sixteen, well fifthteen, versus seven wasn't far at all either. And finally Yoemon would join into the fray adding his men, but not randomly. He picked the group of three so that they could completely overwhelm the one Samurai. Yoemon not clashing with the Samurai, taking his full focus. And when that was taken his life shortly was as well. One had fallen and the odds greatly grew in the invaders favor. Four individuals took down one foe in mere minutes. Those four would then move to two others that seemed to be struggling to deal with one Samurai.  

They continued this process till they would deal with all of the Samurai. "Well, that was easy enough." Yoemon would mutter as he looked at his men, who all seemed a bit tired. They needed a bit more practice, but they did good.

"You two head inside. Come out in five minutes, scoop the place quickly." Yoemon would tell them, and they would listen. Quickly rushing to the front door of the building, sliding the door open. He sent those two in because they were the quickest in the bunch, like Ninja. Able to get into a lot of small place, that Yoemon wouldn't due to his size. Over five minutes would pass, and that worried Yoemon.

"You, go grab me a torch. And burn the building down if i'm not backin ten minutes. You three follow me. The rest of you go and gather the people of the village, tie them up. And bring them to this spot." Yoemon would say as he would rush into the building, the three he told to follow close behind. When they would enter the building one of the men he sent in were already dead, some type of projectile through his throat and right eye.

"Where is the other guy?" Yoemon would mumble to himself as he would look around at the poorly lit passageway, then he spotted it. A trail of blood that lead somewhere. The four of them would follow it, Yoemon leading the way. nine minutes have passed. Finally they came to the end of the blood trial, the blood belonging to one of Yoemon's men. He had made it to their sought after treasure, the objects that would get their plans started.  Yoemon would reach for them but be unable to grasp them, at this moment. As a sharp object would be tossed through his hand, and he would have to pull it back.

"Shit! Stay on guard." Yoemon would say as he would up his guard and scan around the spacious room, mainly up at the beams. It wasn't that lit within this room so those, or one person, attacking must be hiding up there.

"So how long do you think he will take? The place has been burning for over seven minutes."

"I don't know, maybe you shouldn't have burned the place."

"He told me to. Hey! What the hell are you doing? Go get the rest of the villagers. Lazy fuck."

"Fuck you."

The building was engulfed in flames, and all of the villagers had been gathered. Though, soon something would be coming from the side of the building. A figure, that couldn't be made out till it got closer. "They aren't done yet?" Yoemon would ask, he being the figure that his comrade was watching come toward him. He was covered in mud, and a little blood. And he also was carrying a sack, along with his blades. His hands full.

"The others died?"

"Yeah, and I would've been dead to. If I didn't tell you to burn down the building, so thanks. " Yoemon would say as he would hand the man the sack.

"So the plan really is in motion now."

"Yeah, but we still have one more thing to do." Yoemon would say as he would plop down the ground, and relax. He was exhausted and hurt. But they had succeeded in their quest, well part one of it.  
wc-795

Last edited by Leaf Blower on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Wayward Son [Task]  Empty Re: Wayward Son [Task] Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

Ignore this topic

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum