One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Teaching EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Teaching EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Teaching EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Teaching EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Teaching EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Teaching EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Teaching EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Teaching EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Teaching EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Teaching Empty The Teaching Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:15 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Spoiler:

"The principle of the Nuki Ashi, or Silent Foot style requires you to be able to strike the ground as many times as possible instantly while remaining silent, all of its movements are silent, nothing makes a sound, breathing, steps, all of it is as silent as silence itself. Your hands are chained but your feet are not, I can take you to a man whom can allow you to access your Devil fruit power again, but first I wan't to teach you this style, your body is powerful, you should make use of every aspect of it. THis style is somewhat similiar to the Rokushiki technique Soru, weaker in its smaller stages, in its unrefined version but not everyone is born in to the world government not everyone can learn Rokushiki, this style has a downside, its tunnel vision means it can be used to hurt your friends accidentally you wont be able to see what your hitting though" Nikita would say.

"Though my Kenbushoku Haki would eliminate that weakness, by being able to locate and differentiate between the auras of my allies and foes I can move without hurting them" Melissa would say.

"Exactly, so I'm going to show you the principle of the technique, the movement of the feet, the body, how one should move, I'm going to show you exactly how the Nuki Ashi is performed, step by step" Nikita would say to her friend. Nodding Melissa would watch...but she couldn't see anything. For Nikita's foot moved, her body swayed and then a purple fog emitted from her very being, upon the first whisp of fog the body of the woman vanished, about a hundred meters away, the woman was waving, then again she vanished, only to appear directly in front of Melissa whom stumbled in shock. "Did you catch that" Nikita would ask. "Bitch i didn't event catch a glimpse of that ass" Melissa would say with a bit of a smile, a bit of her old self shimmering through the crusty mess she had become.

So the duo would begin to train, Nikita slowing down, a lot, Melissa moving, following her co-ordination, swaying when she swayed, stamping her feet, she felt like an infant having a tantrum if she were being perfectly honest, with all the stamping, yet not once did she lurch forward, sweat fell down her face, her body sore from moving, Nikita looked fine, as if she could go another ten thousand rounds. "THis is no use, my legs are weaker than the rest of me, I'm never going to get it" Melissa shouted, more so to herself out of frustration than anything else. "That is why we are training them, building them up, come on Melissa, I know you, you know full well your never going to give up, your children will need you" and that was all the motivation Melissa needed to have herself power on, she would not be some weak willed insignificant woman, no, she would do this. She would continue this training.

"Uhmm...Melissa" Nikita asked, a bit of worry in her voice. "Yeah?" Melissa replied with. "Did you...did you have names picked out". Melissa froze softly, her eyes closed as she took in a deep breath, gently tears began to flow, opening her watery eyes she looked at Nikita, looking like a gentle soul, a sad broken soul.

"He was to be Leparo Jr, after his father and she...she was to be Cassandra...after my grandmother"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum