One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Show me what you can do [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Show me what you can do [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Show me what you can do [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Show me what you can do [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Show me what you can do [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Show me what you can do [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Show me what you can do [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Show me what you can do [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Show me what you can do [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Show me what you can do [Task] Empty Show me what you can do [Task] Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:50 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Spoiler:

Cold, empty, tired, and alone. That is how she felt, images passed through her mind of her former self, a year had passed.....a year of being in this awful place and here she was, she had been unable to locate the two friends that she had come with, been unable to find them. Melissa Devaroux would be dressed in the prison attire, white and black stripes, completely dirty and her gaunt face would show that she was not eating, she looked awful, tired and broken. She looked as though her entire being, her entire life had been ripped from her, and it had. Her entire life in prison had been about looking after her children, making sure she did nothing stupid, making sure she was not idiotic enough to risk them. She did well, she managed to protect them, ruin anyone whom got in her way or tried to hurt her or them. Of course they were still within her womb...

but when they came, when labour struck she was unable to do anything as the marines dragged her away, as they watched, as they forced her to give birth...and as they dragged her children away. As she heard there screams but never got to hold them, the phantom of life remained within her, but she knew they were gone, she knew she was nothing but an empty host who had nothing else to live for.

"Ugh, I'm actually sick of this," a voice would say, a hand shot across Melissa's face, bringing her mind from its hazy hell, she would look up, a flush of anger showing across her face as a small red welt formed were the hand had struck. "Wha..Nikita" "Your coming with me," "I don't wann" "Shut up lets go" the womans voice said.

Dragging her up the two would begin to walk, Melissa's cuffs still upon her body. As they walked in silence Nikita would stop. "You know something, when i heard about you, i was impressed, I was impressed because you were supposed to be this powerful girl, when i found you, you proved it, even without your devil fruit, you proved you could protect your children. Then yeah they were ripped from you and now look at you, your nothing....If i were your children...I'd be ashamed of you"

Well, then Melissa obviously saw red, prisoners still in there cages would watch as she swung her cuffed hands, downwards in a double axel, Nikita's body swayed side to side, a burst of purple smoke and she was gone, yet the ground beneath her gave way, cracking rapidly and shooting rubble from the point of impact from Melissa's fists. "I'm going to help you, I'm going to teach you a skill, and your going to fight to get your children back" the voice would say. "How do you" "By showing you how the Nuki Ashi words" Nikita would say, her eyes brimming with confidence.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum