One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Derous at Impel Down  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Derous at Impel Down  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Derous at Impel Down  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Derous at Impel Down  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Derous at Impel Down  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Derous at Impel Down  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Derous at Impel Down  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Derous at Impel Down  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Derous at Impel Down  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Derous at Impel Down  Empty Derous at Impel Down Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

'Five days.' Derous would think to himself as he would being sitting in front of a few monitors. He had come to Impel down around five days ago; and he didn't get the reception that he thought he would get. He didn't think it was going to be a big ol' event of him arriving, but a bit more respect should've been given. Yeah, no one asked for him to come here to give assistance. As Derous was a, newly dubbed, Rear Admiral. And he thought coming here and request to be staff would mean a position equal to the one he holds within the Marines. Oh, was he wrong about all of that. He was on his first day like one of the grunts. Putting new prisoners through the process and sending them to their appropriate level of Hell.

2Derous at Impel Down  Empty Re: Derous at Impel Down Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:56 am

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"Crap, he is sick? I'm not going down there by myself, man."

"Ugh, then see if someone will go with you."

"Yo, Derous! Wake up!" Derous had been napping as he was on break. He would turn to see one of the fellow guards and he wondered what the guy wanted.

"What?" Derous would ask him as he would yawn and get up from the couch.

"I need you to come with me for my rounds on one of the Hells." The Guard would say. He seemed like a regular old guy, nothing truly special about him at all. But, since he worked here Derous expected him and the others to not be afraid to head out on their own. As that was probably why he asked for Derous' assistance.

"Sure, which one are we going to?" Derous would ask. Like stated before Derous has only done processing and staying within the monitor room. Nothing more than that, and has only briefly been told about each hell. He was given a packet though detailing the major points about them.  

The Two, Derous and the Guard, would head out of the break room and to an elevator. Derous still not getting his answer. Maybe they treated all the new guys like this, it was strange. Derous didn't pester with his questions though, didn't want to put that kinda effort in. He was going to patrol one of the Hells finally so it didn't matter. Besides it was obviously going to be one of the worst once since they are using the Elevator to head to it. The Elevator would stop after a few minutes and the doors would open. Derous knew he would need to be on edge so he was ready to unleash anything, even his Hydra, if it called for it. Impel Down did hold the most dangerous of criminals.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum