One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Mayhem Day [TSK] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Mayhem Day [TSK] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Mayhem Day [TSK] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Mayhem Day [TSK] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Mayhem Day [TSK] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Mayhem Day [TSK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Mayhem Day [TSK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Mayhem Day [TSK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Mayhem Day [TSK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mayhem Day [TSK] Empty Mayhem Day [TSK] Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:15 pm

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
Spoiler:

2Mayhem Day [TSK] Empty Re: Mayhem Day [TSK] Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:46 pm

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
Grey's arrival to Ohara was very anticlimactic, due to the area not being as densely populate as other islands. Yet, Grey knew that Marines were going to be on this island and he decided to come here again. He jumped off of his raft onto the island's shore, and smirked as he left most of his stuff on it. He didn't mind if someone was to steal if, since most of his stuff was useless anyways. He barely even had a change of clothes.

There was only one thing to really do in a circumstance such as these; a very boring environment with nothing happening around you. A very easy solution in fact. You cause the trouble, and that's exactly what Grey was going to do. He knew that the only ones he could pick a fight with and justify it was with Marines, and his excuse was a little one called "I'm a god damn Pirate." After all, Grey wanted to make a name for himself, and what better way than causing mayhem.

Grey laughed as he asked one of the old men in the village for directions.

"Hey Ossan. Know where I can find myself some god forsaken Marines?"

"Well, to be honest, either the pub or just walking around here."

He smirked as the thanked the ossan, and was on his way. Where ever this pub was he was sure to make a havoc of it, and ruin almost all of the Marine's day; just because he was bored.

------------
264 Words

3Mayhem Day [TSK] Empty Re: Mayhem Day [TSK] Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
Once he finally arrived to the location, with the grand letters "PUB" above the building; Grey sighed in relief. He wasn't so sure he was going to make it, after all he was the worst with directions. He put a very menacing look on his face, and pushed the door open. As he entered, all he could see what blue and white. It was like Marine Heaven, and Grey was going to be their Satan.

He walked to the counter, where a Marine grunt was serving the drinks as well. He sat down, and gave the man a fairly menacing look. He placed both hands on the counter, and shrugged at the male marine.

"What do you want boy."

"What I want? I want a loaf of bread and some water."

"Well, that kind of food isn't for the likes of you; village-boy."

"If you really think I'm from this village, then you Marines must have the same retarded brain. Now give me the bread, before I smack you yonder."

"You better not cause trouble, or you'll be the one in shackles."

Grey laughed, as the Marine Server still brought him his loaf of bread and the glass of water. The Grunt was fairly pissed at Grey already and Grey just wanted him to come his way. He drank the water, and took one bite out of the bread. He immediately spit that bite out, and smirked as it connected to the Grunt's face.

"Oops."

------------
251 Words

4Mayhem Day [TSK] Empty Re: Mayhem Day [TSK] Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:23 pm

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
Grey knew what was about to happen wasn't going to hurt Grey as much as it was going to hurt the Marines. This was the first time he was going to cause any havoc for the Marines, and he wanted to have the utmost fun with it. Being a pain in their ass was one of his goals, but not his main one. The Marine grunt that served him the food looked not only disgusted but fairly red from all the anger he was containing. By now everyone was looking at Grey, and conversation in the pub was little to none.

As silent as the pub was Grey knew what was about to happen. He smirked and let out a small sigh. He knew these grunts could barely do anything to him, and that's why he was taking advantage of them. And then it commenced. What Grey would later recall as "Mayhem Day" just because of the mass amount of Marines that charged at him. One by one they would all run to him until the surrounded him in the pub. At one point they were all screaming over each other what to do with him.

"Let's Kill him!"

"How about we make him into a slave!"

"Torture him!"

"Burn him ALIVE!"

By then Grey wasn't really happy with all the comments he was getting from the barely menacing bunch. They were just a group of useless marines that Grey was making fun off, and they were getting their panties in a wad. They slowly began to piss Grey off.

------------
270 Words

5Mayhem Day [TSK] Empty Re: Mayhem Day [TSK] Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:45 pm

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
"How about we take this outside, bitches?"

Grey couldn't help but laugh at the men that actually thought they had a chance at this fight. Grey already knew what he was going to do to them, and what technique he was going to use. He was going to have to end it quick, and maybe even cause a bunch of damage.

As they all were outside, Grey quickly saw that these Marines scoundrels didn't like to waste time. They quickly surrounded him again, as if he was going to run from such weaklings. He smirked and looked up at them all with a very scary yet menacing look.

"Well assholes, who's gonna be first?"

He wanted to know who was going to have the guts to challenge him first, and little did he know it was the man that had wanted to kill him earlier. He held a sword in his right hand, and began to shiver. As he approached Grey laughed and jumped into the air placed his hand on his challenger's head. What a great position they were all in, such convenience. His whole body began to spin as his legs began to deliver kicks to the face to all the Marines in the circle. One by one he sent them all flying, each to their own designated destination. Since the Pub was basically Marine property in Ohara, he decided to bust that down. All of the men that he kicked unconscious were sent to the Pub, resulting in it breaking down.

When all of the enemies were down, except for the one Grey was on, the pub was barely standing. It was on broken limbs and one more shot would break it down. He laughed as he jumped off of his first challenger then kicked him in the stomach straight at the bar. It crumbled down before his eyes, as he left them all there. What a great use of a boring day, he thought.

"The name's Grey. Remember it!"

[Exit Thread]

------------
347 Words

Stamina:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum