One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Double-Edge Sword [James] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Double-Edge Sword [James] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Double-Edge Sword [James] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Double-Edge Sword [James] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Double-Edge Sword [James] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Double-Edge Sword [James] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Double-Edge Sword [James] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Double-Edge Sword [James] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Double-Edge Sword [James] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Double-Edge Sword [James] Empty The Double-Edge Sword [James] Fri May 27, 2016 12:42 am

LeeAnn Nakamura

Pirates
Pirates

LeeAnn Nakamura
A hurt heart cased in cold ice to shield itself from the world outside. It hurt her from the recent years. People in general just wanted her to suffer. Being the last known Nakamura of the Royal Dynasty. Her parents were alive the empire fell. All she had was her brother, whom was probably dead by now. She had her heart broken and stomped all over one. Men were cruel.

Nowadays, she was a one man crew and not that really well known. It made it safe to be around marines for now. Pirates even good ones which want to do stuff for the greater good seemed to get bounties. Though, there were probably some who did know about her. She had no crew. She had no one following along with her. Just herself. She wore her armor as a symbol of the knight code she followed with her katana hooked on her belt around. Her mark on her face was something that would stand out as the right side of her face was black that extended from the neck to her full right arm. It was something that stood out. So maybe the marines would recognize her.

She walked inside a tavern that was full of pirates and locals. Of course, there were crews who crashed here. LeeAnn looked how rowdy they were. How pathetic! They were big arrogant men who thought they were the shit. LeeAnn seen better. She only sighed and pressed forward to the bar where the bartender looked up. He gave her and odd look, but decided to look it over. A customer was a customer. 'What would you like, miss?" he asked. LeeAnn pondered.. "Just give me some of your finest cider" she said. He would nod and grab some. She was not much of a drinker due to the nasty taste and was a cautious person overall. She got out some beli to pay for the drink. This money was not actually stolen. she worked for it doing odd jobs like she always did.

A tall male pirate stood behind her as slammed his fist down. He looked at her trying to intrigate her. She ignored him. "Never seen you around here Two-face" rooted one. Another one approached and laughed. "Yeah, Redhead? Why you here" he asked. LeeAnn simply ignored them again. The bartender shook a little and gave LeeAnn her cider. She placed the right amount of beli for him. "Are you just ignoring us" rooted the other. LeeAnn open her eyes as took another sip of her cider. "I have standards, unlike oyu baboons. You call yourselves pirates? Nothing more than just low live scum. Now leave me to my drink" she replied.

2The Double-Edge Sword [James] Empty Re: The Double-Edge Sword [James] Fri May 27, 2016 1:49 am

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
Back at the island of knowledge. It appeared to be a nice day here at Ohara only with a few clouds in the sky that floated on by, blocking the sun from time to time. A lot of people are out taking advantage of this nice day. Civilians sat out there on benches, people walked by talking, laughing among themselves, while children played with each other, having a blast. A lot of people came in, and out of the large tree of knowledge located in the middle of the island which is home to one of the world's greatest libraries. One of the people coming out with about five books stacked together in his hand has hair as green as the most healthiest of grass, and eyes to match. His attire consisted of a white short sleeve shirt with a red collar with a green coat over it, black jeans, and brown timberland like boots. He also had one red finger less gloves, and odd looking red goggles on the top of his head. The man is James Lubbock Jr. A currently off duty marine who was brought into the ranks not too long ago. Who along with another marine saved this very library from a hostage situation

"Heh, can't wait to see what sort of information these books hold." James said with a small grin. "Just wish they'd let me take more...." he mumbled shortly after before shrugging. Junior is currently off duty, and why not spend this off time here at Ohara. Naturally, he's grown quite fond of this place to the point of renting a temporary house here for whenever he's off. The knowledge, the history, the information that can be found at every corner here. Even the very air smelt of knowledge to him. Paying a lot more attention to the book at the top of the stack instead of his surroundings, James bumped into a few people, and fruit stands, causing people to scowl which he never noticed due to how fixed he was on his books.

It wasn't until he walked into a door, hitting his forehead in the process that he would look up. "Ahh...the hell?" James groaned, taking one of his hands from under the book so he could rub his head. "Oh, a door!" he said surprisingly before looking above the door to see that it leads into a tavern. Without much thought, he pushed the door open, and strolled in with a curious look on his face. This being the first time he stepped foot into this tavern, he took in the interesting environment, and the....rowdy people. Glances were thrown Junior's way while he walked further in before bumping into the back of one of guys at the bar, dropping his books in the process. "Awww, come on. Can't ya watch where you're going, buddy? he complained as he crouched down to pick them up. "Books are very fragile, and shouldn't be taken for gr-" before he could finish, James looked up to see a woman sitting at the bar. Her long hair had a beautiful red, no, more of a scarlet tone to it. She was wearing bright armor, and even though all he could see was the side of her face, it was enough to set James into his so called "charm" mode.

Quickly picking the books up, inspecting them some, he brushed past the two men, ignoring them due to him not knowing what is going on before coming in here, and sat down on a free seat next to the woman. Making sure there weren't any wet spots on the counter, James placed the books down, and looked at the her with a small smile. "Never seen your tits around here before." he said without putting any thought into it.

3The Double-Edge Sword [James] Empty Re: The Double-Edge Sword [James] Fri May 27, 2016 12:03 pm

LeeAnn Nakamura

Pirates
Pirates

LeeAnn Nakamura
Men were baboons. Her brother had more class. With being from a fallen royal dynasty. She was the last known Nakamura alive. Life was funny in how to tortured her. A cold glare was given to both men. "Leave before I make you leave!" she said. Finishing her cider, she placed it down as another male came forward. He had placed book on the table that caught her eye. She love to read just not what this kid was reading. Completely ignoring him, she gave the bartender a tip for his services out of common curtsy.

Of course, he only saw her good side. The other side of her face was ridged and disgusting to most eyes. Usually she wouldn't mind nasty comments cause she was so used to this kind of crap. LeeAnn calmly yet silent anger smiled very scarily. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? I surely don't like being disrespected by a bunch of dull-headed baboons who think they're all that. Dont any of you males know how to treat a lady" she said. Rising up, she slammed her fist very pissed off.

4The Double-Edge Sword [James] Empty Re: The Double-Edge Sword [James] Fri May 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
James' eyes fixed on the woman's ominous smile, but of course thanks to his simple nature, it was no different than a seductive one. Before he could go any further with his attempt, she said something that he thought he would never hear, or at least wished it would never happen. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" was what she said. His overconfident expression quickly turned into a blank stare after that. Everything else she said, even the part were she got up was all ignored, tuning out the rest of the noise in this establishment as well. He wanted to say something, but couldn't bring a word out due to this sudden feeling of sorrow, regret, and anger mixing around in his mind into an abomination of emotions.

Just bringing up his mother in any capacity....but it happened a while ago. She's long gone, why does he still feel this? Why does it still...hurt? It wasn't until the bartender tapped the counter that James would break from his trance, blinking a few times before shaking his head a bit. "Is there anything you want, sir?" the bartender asked. "Uh, y-yeah....yes! I would like som-" before he could finish, he felt a tear roll down the side of his cheek. He gently rubbed a finger against his cheek to wipe it off before inspecting it. "Hmm..." he hummed a bit before wiping it on his pants. "Surprise me." the ensign plainly said.

As the bartender went away, James looked up to the woman, still only able to see part of her face. "Leaving already!?" he asked in a bit of a surprised tone, sighing shortly after. "Could at least give me a na-" his green eyes quickly glanced over to the two infuriated men behind them. He quickly shifted his seat so that he'd be facing the two guys with his back against the counter, and arms resting on it as well. "Are these guys your friends?" he asked the scarlet haired woman before placing a hand under his chin with an eyebrow raised.

"They seem grumpy."

5The Double-Edge Sword [James] Empty Re: The Double-Edge Sword [James] Fri May 27, 2016 6:35 pm

LeeAnn Nakamura

Pirates
Pirates

LeeAnn Nakamura
She noticed the boy beside her started crying when she said that one line. Did she actually offend him? It reminded her of her own dead parents and her missing brother. She was the last registered Nakamura of the royal dynasty that fallen a decade ago. Her father escaped the massacre and became a marine where he met her mother then had them. People knew of the family was one of my kingdoms in the seas. If they could noticed her name, they would know of her. Reason why she lied about her name. As she got up, he asked for what sounded like her name. The two men that bothered her earlier were following her.

"No their not my friends! I work alone. Besides, why would I want men with the brain of an ape. Wait that make that a maggot" she said giving a glare to them to back the fuck off. She was not a woman to mess with. The young redhead was starting to grow tired of men. That's all the wanted was to cause trouble. "I'll make a deal with you, kid. Help me get rid of these guys and I will give you a little bit of my time? Sounds good? Good!" she said.

6The Double-Edge Sword [James] Empty Re: The Double-Edge Sword [James] Fri May 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
James listened as the woman insulted the two thugs. Her voice was music to the marine's ears. A very aggressive one...but still! He watched as the two men cracked their knuckles. If you thought they were angry before, they are certainly steaming now, their attention fixed on the pirate. James tilted his head some. Would they really try to hit a woman? That would certainly be unforgivable in James' eyes.

Junior quickly glanced up at the woman who started to propose a deal. "I will give you a little bit of my time" Was all he needed to hear to spring out out of his seat with an enthusiastic tone, cracking his knuckles as well. "Alrighty then! Let's do..." He quickly paused. "Woah now, before we get any further, I'd like to point out that I am not a boy!" he then placed his fists on his hips, and looked up at the ceiling with a heroic expression before saying, "I am a man!" he then pointed to one of the guys as his head faced the pirate now with a serious expression. "Also, no killing them." his expression then switched to a more casual one. "Not that you seem like the type who'd kill out of nowhere or anything." he snickered before being pulled in by one of the thugs in an attempt to throw a punch.

As the thug swung, James quickly ducked. Junior quickly clenched his free hand one of the thug's shoulders. James grinned at the thug as claws slid out of the tip of the gloves, piercing into the thug's shoulder. As the man winced in pain, he let go of James' other hand only for James to do the same to the guy's other shoulder. Using this as leverage, James quickly kicked the guy hard in the chest with both feet, causing him to stagger back before falling back first onto a table, breaking it in the process.

7The Double-Edge Sword [James] Empty Re: The Double-Edge Sword [James] Fri May 27, 2016 8:01 pm

LeeAnn Nakamura

Pirates
Pirates

LeeAnn Nakamura
This guy was really chatty to her ears. Nothing new about humankind for her knowledge. "Yeah yeah, less talk more action!" she said, pushing it off. She had to focus. LeeAnn pulled out her newly paid for Katana and her old sword. Taking a deep breath to clear her mind, she opened her taking on a man twice her size. "Come one you bull, show me your horns" she snorted. She clashed swords with the man in front of her. The person next to her was talking about no killing. Taking by how he acted, he must of been a marine. They were suppose to be disciplined.

LeeAnn used the old techniquie used by ancient swordsman that she was taught by her old mentor. Slashing and piercing the open flesh like a knife through butter. It was nothing for her. Being one man pirate crew had its ups and downs. At least she kept focus. She pin the man down as she held one of her swords looking like she was about to kill him. The fear in his eyes reminded her of herself scared in the corner just a year ago by church staff trying to kill her for her sinful mark on her face. She was only doing this to scare them off. She stabbed the wood next to his head. A cat-like curl came up on her lips. "Next time, leave me alone! You are lucky I don't believe in killing a human. Let this be a reminder of not picking on anyone who is smaller. Hurt another human like me and you will burn in hell" she hissed in his ear.

He shook like a leaf in fear. Swallowed by the state, she got up and had a dark look on her face. "That was only an act. Don't worry, I only kill if my life or others lives are endanger. I follow a knight code. It was only to scare him" she replied. Her lips spoke truth looking at him directly in the eye.

8The Double-Edge Sword [James] Empty Re: The Double-Edge Sword [James] Fri May 27, 2016 10:58 pm

Kibo Yamanaka

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Kibo Yamanaka
James sat n the unconscious thug's stomach, watching as this woman antagonized her opponent more. His eyes widened when he saw he draw those blades, especially the old one. Oh what sort of history is behind that blade is beyond James, which is why he is even more curious about it. "Woooo, go, Red!" he cheered on, clapping as the rest of the bar grew even more rowdy from this violence. It was when the woman had the guy pinned to the ground in a killing pose that caused James to stop. His heart began to race as he slowly got up, observing the woman closely. She isn't going to kill him, is she? The crowd cheering with some people chanting "Kill, Kill!" was certainly not helping. He sighed in relief as she stabbed the floor instead.

After she finished talking, and got off of him, the terrified thug quickly got up, staggering a little, and grabbed his unconscious partner, dragging him out of the bar as some of the customers laughed while others had disappointed looks on their faces. "Don't worry, I believe ya." James walked over to the woman with an impressed look on his face. "A knight code, huh?" he said as he inspected her armor once more then the Katana, his eyes fixed on the older one. "Say, how old is that bl-" the ensign paused as he looked up to her, finally getting a full view of her face. He looked at her for a bit, silently as if he were at a lost for words.

"Oh!" he finally exclaimed with an "Ah ha!" expression on his face. "Still never told me your name, Red." he said with a grin. He wasn't phased by her appearance at all.

9The Double-Edge Sword [James] Empty Re: The Double-Edge Sword [James] Fri May 27, 2016 11:09 pm

LeeAnn Nakamura

Pirates
Pirates

LeeAnn Nakamura
The crowd chanted to kill but it was against her code to do so. Some pirates probably kill as a sport, but that wasn't her game to play. It was only needed once in a while. She saw the male next to her relieved. Of course, he said no killing before hand. It was only to scare everyone. "If ou really want to know my name it's Sophia, Sophia Kitagawa" she said. Of course, she was lying to hide her identity from the public. If they even heard of the Nakamura name, she would be pinned to the wall. The royal dynasty was cruel but also full of amazing things. He was perhaps lost at words when she gave him full view of her face.

"Promise me something that you wont get into more trouble with that mouth of yours. I have some business to finish in the East Blue. If I ever see you around, hope you stay alive in this cruel world" she said. She sheathed her swords back so no one got hurt. It was then that msot people would get hurt while touching these swords. She gave a hand gesture as a good-bye and walked out the doors.

-Exit-

OOC: Sorry I have to go to East Blue

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum