One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
On The Trail [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
On The Trail [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
On The Trail [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
On The Trail [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
On The Trail [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
On The Trail [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
On The Trail [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
On The Trail [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
On The Trail [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On The Trail [Task] Empty On The Trail [Task] Tue May 10, 2016 12:07 pm

Bastian

Pirates
Pirates

Bastian
Link to Task Registry Application

He'd only been on Karate Island no more than half a day when he'd snared a thief into his trap. Sebastian had pretty much started a small party and by the time it was nearing its climax, the bar had been full of people being festive and getting drunk. While Sebastian himself partook in the revelry, he was secretly keeping an eye out for people who liked to take advantage of such a situation; in this case he hoped it would be a member from the thieves guild. As luck would have it, while the festivities raged on, one particular individual had begun to take just as Sebastian had anticipated. 

The man was a rather short guy in comparison to the bulk of the room, so it was rather easy for him to maneuver in and out of groups and take wallets and beli from their pockets. Sebastian, having already taken a seat a mere moments before this occurred, was already on watch and spotted the man taking his ill gotten spoils. "That didn't take very long," he though as he sat back and waited for the thief to finish making his rounds and depart the bar. Sebastian immediately followed after, though he tried to remain as inconspicuous as possible. He made it out the bar and immediately caught the thief making a turn down an alley a mere block down, the thief actually walking rather than running. Sebastian took this as the man wanting to keep a low profile. Having stolen such a large haul, running would likely make him drop some of his spoils and no good thief would want that. This made trailing the man much easier as Sebastian made his way to the alleyway entrance, though he kept his pace only slightly faster than the thief's pace. 

Upon making it to the alleyway, Sebastian peeked around the corner first and spotted his prey waiting near the end. The alley was a dead end, so one could only think that either the thief was choosing this spot to count his loot or he was waiting for something. Almost immediately after having this thought, a door opened at the end of the alley with another guy inviting the thief in. The two exchanged words for a moment and the the promptly entered and the door was shut. "Interesting," Sebastian thought as he continued to scan the alley. The looks appeared that the wall was connected to a building on the opposite side, basically this secret being a back door. At least this was the thought. Rather than rushing in and trying to find a win inside the door in the alleyway, Sebastian instead went around the corner to see if there was indeed another building there. 

As expected, there indeed was a building and to top it all off it was shop that sold miscellaneous items. "A merchant shop being ran by a thieves guild, that's not unlikely at all," he thought to himself sarcastically as he walked in. A bell would ring as he entered that signaled that a customer had arrived and the shop owner immediately met him at the counter. "Welcome to the Sea-Side Shop, where all are goods are of the finest quality. You won't find-," the shop owner had began, but was immediately cut off by Sebastian. "I looking for some information, perhaps you can help me," Sebastian stated plainly as he placed both his hands on the counter. "Ah a tourist, well everything comes with a cost. Even information," the shop owner replied with a mischievous grin. "I'm looking for my kid, he looks a lot like The Pointy-Eared Bastard."

Word Count = 617

Last edited by Bastian on Tue May 10, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2On The Trail [Task] Empty Re: On The Trail [Task] Tue May 10, 2016 12:38 pm

Bastian

Pirates
Pirates

Bastian
It was as if saying the name had set off an alarm in the shop owners head as he immediately recognized who this assumed tourist was. "Bastian Belmonte, you got a lot of nerve coming in here. Do you think we will forget what you did to us," the shop owner said, though his tone suggested he was more afraid than he let on. Sensing this, Sebastian only smiled and continued, "Look, I could give less than half of an rat's ass what you remember. I'm looking for someone and I hear you bastards are the last ones to have contact with who I am looking for. So I suggest," the pirate began as he reached out and grabbed the man by the neck and brought his face closer to his own, "You tell what the fuck I need to know or I will burn down this piece of shit like I did your last little hideout." With that said, Sebastian shoved the man backward and the shop owner feel against the wall knocking down several glass items. 

The noise immediately brought the attention of whoever else was in the building, since Sebastian could hear a rush of feet coming from the back of the shop. Sebastian, however, did not so much as move an inch as he waited for these people to arrive. "What's going on Zed? Who the fuck is this guy," one of the 5 men that had entered the room stated. "Just an old friend, go back to what you were doing. And let Mach know we have a guest in the shop," Zed, the shop owner, replied. The 5 men hesitated a moment and eye'd Sebastian as if they wanted to ignore the order, but Zed gave another shout to get this "Mach" person and the 5 men complied. 

"Wise move," Sebastian said once the men had left the room, "It would have been breaking their faces, though." Zed frowned at the statement as he got to his feet, "We're just getting back on our feet, the last thing we need is you killing our friends for no good reason," he replied. "For the record, your friends stole my fucking ship. They had it coming. Now, tell me what you know about my kid," Bastian stated again, though this time his tone was growing more forceful. "Dude, what fucking kid? We see a lot of little shits on the island," Zed asked growing more nervous. "He was rolling with a pirate crew, I don't know the name but they were here about a week or so ago," Bastian stated as he averted his eyes to the back doorway again.

Just as he'd finished his statement, a rather larger man entered the room and immediately recognized who Bastian was. However, unlike the Zed, this man appeared rather unfazed by who Sebastian was. "Wow, so you  are back on the island again. Here to finish what you started, pirate," Mach said as he approached Sebastian on the other side of the counter. Mach was easily a foot taller than Bastian and was a lot more bulkier, as well. This mattered little to the now annoyed pirate. As a response to the sudden approach, Bastian delivered a swift groan kick that forced Mach to bend forward and followed up with a fully committed uppercut to his face. The two-hit combo sent the big man reeling back and onto the floor, one hand on his groan and the other holding his broken nose. 

"I don't like threats, subtle or not," he stated plainly and brought his attention back to Zed. "Back to what I was saying. I need to know where the hell that ship was going and your going to tell me," Sebastian stated as he gave Zed a mischievous grin.

Word Count = 642

3On The Trail [Task] Empty Re: On The Trail [Task] Tue May 10, 2016 1:06 pm

Bastian

Pirates
Pirates

Bastian
The sound of the one-sided fight immediately brought the 5 men back into the room. Upon seeing one of their own writhing on the floor, they had all been prepared to deal with Sebastian. Not being one to shy away from some exercise, Sebastian waved them all to step forward. However, Zed once again called them all off, "Chill out, boys, you weren't around when this guy last came to the island. He is the sole reason we went from being feared to almost unknown. Let me handle this and please get Mach in the back so you can fix that broken nose." Though hesitant at first, the men complied though they all gave Sebastian a cross look as they helped up their comrade. "Look at you," Sebastian said with a bit of a laugh, "And here I was under the assumption this group of thieves had no structure. Seems someone is calling the shots around here." Zed didn't bother to reply, but rather ducked behind the counter and brought a black book.

"The crew is call the Crusade Pirates. They were the last ones we did business with in the past month so I am sure that these are the guys your looking for. I talked to the captain a bit and he said something about going to Centaurea to pick a friend," Zed explained reluctantly. "He just told you all this, did he? A stranger he hardly knows," Sebastian replied, suspicion very much apparent in his tone. "We all have our talents, Belmonte. Get enough drinks in their system and I can learn anything I want from person. We thieves have to make a living, after all. Information is a commodity that never runs out," Zed replied with a bit of pride. "I see. I guess it goes without saying that my being here needs to remain on the hush," Bastian stated, "Least I drop a bit of information on that little alley door of yours."

Zed face almost reddened at the statement, "How," he had begun to ask but Bastian had already turned away and was leaving the shop. As neared the exit he spotted a monocle with chain connected to it and promptly picked it up. "Hope you don't mind," he said as he exited the shop and made his way back to the bar where he had his room. As expected, the party was still raging and upon entering he was greeted with a cheer from the room and yet another mug of rum. Though he had no further reason for staying on the island, he'd stick around at least until tomorrow. From there he would set his course on getting to Centaurea, the next stop in finding his son. Until then, he had a party to join and who was he to not participate.

Word Count: 475
Task WC Complete Total: 1734
Task Complete

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum