One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Task 2 - Bar Job EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Task 2 - Bar Job EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Task 2 - Bar Job EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Task 2 - Bar Job EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Task 2 - Bar Job EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Task 2 - Bar Job EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Task 2 - Bar Job EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Task 2 - Bar Job EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Task 2 - Bar Job EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Task 2 - Bar Job Empty Task 2 - Bar Job Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:37 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa DarkWalker wrote:Task Name:Bar Job
Tier:1
NPC or PC:Pc
Crew, Team, or Personal:Personal
Description:found herself a part time job working as a bartender in the briss kingdom, work out the shift and get paid.
Enemy Details: N/a
Boss: N/a

Elisa was cleaning glasses at a semi-rundown bar in the Briss Kingdom looking something like the interior of a damp castle. The walls were painted a dark grayish red with a strange shine to it. Either the shine was part of an incredible effect by the designer, or no one had cleaned the site for several years or so not to mention the fading smell of stale beer and strawberry fragrance. A truly unique experience. The place was all but empty as her soft hands wrapped within the glasses one after another with a nice clean cloth as she removed the remaining droplets from the flushing waterful of the silver lined taps bar side. Once each glass had been cleaned completely Elisa would flip them upside down before placing them under the counter on the designated shelves.

At this moment, 6 marines would rudely barge into the establishment ignoring closed door sign and quickly move to the bar. The two leaders of the group reached over the bar, and caught a good look of the image of Elisa DarkWalker moving like an elegant swan towards the nearest dem dem muschi.”Hey, darrling pour us a drink would ya” One more reason to hate it!. Elisa wanted to smack the marine around his stupid fat face, as he leaned even more over the bar “I’m sorry but I need permission from the owner to serve you, we are CLOSED after all”. “Ight were wait for you to make your call. While Elisa at the end of the bar made the call to the owner the group of marines would continue waffling on about current events as if Elisa wasn’t even their or merlly a decoration.

Alright guys good news, I can serve you BUT you need to create a pre-paid tab prior

4 of the marines would leave shortly after having a single drink, but two of them would stay flirting with Elisa Darkwalker while drinking drink after drink with assistance from Elisa making sure to keep their classes always filled. Though as far as Elisa presence was concerned the marines only saw a slab of meat. “I’m quite fascinated with the Yin and Yang group at base 45”..”Yeah but they are more like pirates than actual marines” “Yee but they get away with doin as the like” “Woman..berries and Real power” “ see you do get it matey” with each passing word from the marines rubbing on and on at the bar Elisa starting loathing them..knowing exactly who they were and what they wanted something Elisa was still looking for deep inside her heart. Though the information regarding a group of corrupted marines operating within the south blue and had decided in that moment as a member of the revolutionary army it was her job to remove them from the world.

“Hey gal you wanna come back to my place tonight” *He drooled on the counter like a rabid dog, leaning right in close within breath distance of Elisa* “Nope” “Oh come on gal, it be reall fun” “Nope no it wouldn't” The other marine would slide across the counter and closed on on her “Oh don’t worry we don’t bite” Elisa takes a step back she didn't really want to get into any trouble here just 1 hour away from opening the store “This area is for staff only, please vacate”. During the next few minutes, tensions between herself and the marines would grow, not just the two in the bar currelly but the entire community. As the two marines attempted to rape Elisa Darkwalker grabbing her clothes tearing them and even licking her face as they cornered her behind the bar using their disgusting hands to grip her assets hard “You know you like”. Enough was enough Elisa stopped biting her tongue and jumped into the air using her Gepo to get above the two of them; while airborne Elisa does the splits in order to crush down on both their heads using the heals of her shoes to make contact. This attack would knock both the thug like marines out cold but a new predicament would present itself, one of the marines had banged his head on a medal barrel on the way down killing him instantly. Elisa decided to get rid of both of them in order to avoid trouble. Elisa would use a broken glass and cut both their necks and continued to dismember their corps into smaller pieces in order to dispose of them easier, forcing them into small used barrels. Her emotions were panicking “Why did I kill them, what do I do….Leave I gotta leave”. Elisa would vacate the area and decided to leave the Briss Kingdom.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum