One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner Empty I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza

Take Me to Church

soundtrack ;; jackie and wilson - hozier
attire ;; spring casual
approved arc ;; take me to church
word count total ;; 589
---------

She was having trouble sleeping. It was a predictable reaction to a combination of having received troubling assignments from these mysterious guys who called themselves the Revolutionary Army and the inevitable vodka that always followed when she received news that troubled her. It would have been far more convenient if said bad news had come at a more appropriate hour for taking shots, say around 5:00 PM or thereabouts. Instead, the letter had come at 2 AM, applying that dark, grave voice it always read as. "Go here, do this," it always said to some extent, and Rei-Rei could imagine Kaldur'ahm's face if she'd chosen to ignore them after he'd gone through so much trouble to get her an in, dour and wearied, possibly illuminated by the unflattering light of a moonlight reflected off whatever body of water he was floating in (because he was always in some body of water these days, swimming from Blue to Blue), "I can’t really do this anymore."

He'd been quiet then when she first said it, still and unmoving, thinking the words he wanted to say. Well, of course, he didn't have to say anything with gazes like that. She'd snatch the documents up and turn and walk off, knowing full well that he knew full well that she would carry out the assignments.

It was everything she could do not to burst into freakishly loud bouts of yelling and screaming at a person who probably didn’t care either way. This was the third time that she'd been asked to close out her tab and go upstairs to her rented room for the night. The THIRD time. One minute she'd be quite and nearly ready to blackout, and the next she'd be slushing lager around on patrons just trying to relax and listen to the band play. Similarly, she frequently changed decided she was no revolutionary, only to second guess that decision as well. This wasn’t what she wanted for himself. Reinaka hated conformity, rules and the like. Why did Kal have to look so good in underwear, though? He caused her so much trouble.

The self-esteem issues, the self-hate, the inconsistency, the great, amazingly awesome sex; it wasn’t worth all of this. It took another sip of the brandy and—in the middle of her inner speech about her feelings on this matter—caught the idea of one of the guys on the stage, effectively ending the monologue. She took another shot directly from the bottle. Well where did he come from? She was in Lvneel for god-sakes. Did they make em like this down here? He’d been flown up for an appointment and phootshoot his modeling agency, Wilhelmina Modeling Agency, had set up for him.

He shifted in her seat a bit, raising her posture and focusing her attentions on the man who seemed to have noticed her long before she'd caught sight of him. Aha! A distraction at last. She casually, as if had only just noticed the wild strands, tucked hair behind her ear with sheepish glance up in his direction. He fumbled a note and threw off the singer. The guy moaned, cursed and turned on his heel to the back of the stage to grab water and rummage his hand through his already crazed hair.

He looked over the guitarist and the band members. “We should like shit guys…We'll never last the fucking first round if we play like this tomorrow. Take five and come back ready! We can't afford to leave here until its perfect!”

2I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner Empty Re: I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza

Take Me to Church

soundtrack ;; jackie and wilson - hozier
attire ;; spring casual
word count total ;; 588
---------

Reinaka stood up and strolled past the stage, eyeing the guitarist as she seemingly made her way to the back of the pub where the public restrooms were located. The place was small, so it didn't take long for Rei to reach her "desired" destination, but instead of walking into the room she leaned against the wall across from it and hung back. If Rei knew nothing else, she knew boys. Boys, squishy little things they were. So easy to understand and yet so woefully ignorant of their opposite sex, and each other for that matter. They gave away so much control that it was almost hard for a girl not to have a little fun, not to play a game or two. Reinaka was not to type for games, though: who her? Never, ever in a million years she wouldn't! Well, maybe a teeny tiny one. Ooh poo, what were harmless games anyway when everyone was having fun?

As sure as the time it took, the guitarist made his way towards the restrooms. His hesitancy and uncertainty with the choice was supposed to come as a sign that he'd always planned to come this way but he only managed to look adorably guilty. He walked up to Rei, his hand rummaging through his shaggy hair, smiling a curious boy-next-door kinda smile. The only thing Rei loved more than a bad boy was a goodie-two-shoes one. The thought of all that cute, delicate innocence sitting in the palms of her hands, malleable and easy to push around. They were perfect for sharpening her claws.

"Well hey there tiger."

"Howdy Miss... I was just uhh... is the restroom full?"

"Only if you want it to be, handsome."

He faced to burn away at any second from embarrassment, though a devilish tinge surfaced in his eye. He seemed to amass a sizeable amount of courage in just those few seconds as he leaned against the wall opposite her now, though the hall space was rather tight. His hands moved to his pockets and he dared direct eye contact, smirking and trying his best to look sexy. It was cute. She appreciated the effort but if she didn't guide the conversation more he'd likely end up embarrassing himself and ruining it for her.

"So... you in a band, I guess. What you guys practicing for? Singer seems really stressed"

"Yeahhhh... Johnny pretty wound-up. He's usually not this bad but I guess there's a lotta beli staked on this thing and he don't wanna lose it. We got a guy to put up the 10 thousand beli for us, and we pay him back outta our winnings."

Reinaka's ears perked at this. Interesting... ten grand wasn't a whole lot, but it was enough to get her interested. It seemed, however, that the guitarist was interested in other things. He finally put that courage to the test and moved into the girl, burying his face in the nape of her neck, putting wet pecks on along her throat. If she'd had have been into, it might have felt good. Okay, it did feel good. But her motives had changed. He pressed himself into her and the feel of his stiffening nether regions almost sent a heat flash through her body. She pressed at his chest, backing him up a bit. While he fought for just a second, he moved back and looked down at her, silently hoping that she wasn't about to stop him completely.

"Maybeeeee... we can go up to your room?"

3I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner Empty Re: I Should Have Worshipped Her Sooner Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:11 am

Raza

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Raza

Take Me to Church

soundtrack ;; work - rihanna
attire ;; spring casual
word count total ;; 516
---------

Instruments and leather jackets littered the hardwood floor of the one room suite. When they'd stumbled into the room, she found herself tripping over a guitar, jumping over a pair of underwear, shirts, trainers and a dumbbell next to the semi-soft bed they'd climbed onto. The room definitely belonged to boys, boys in a band. As he flung her underneath him, pinning his ratty denim jeans between her legs, she gazed up at a ceiling plastered with promotional posters, magazine covers and gum wads. They'd been staying her for an extended amount of time for sure. Her thoughts clouded by a false expression of pleasure, she turned her head as thought to present the nape of her neck to her suitor. Meanwhile, he eyes scanned, sharp as razors, evaluating everything she saw and categorizing it in her mind as important or nah.

Hanging jackets, papers, music notes, notebook for lyrics, guitar clip, suitcase, clutter, clutter, clutter, clutter.... ah hah! She almost jerked up so suddenly, that she'd ruined her smooth cover. Instead, she yanked up, flipping the man beneath her and settling onto his lap, straddling him in all the right places. He tossed his head back in pleasure, his hands moving frantically to unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down. Reinaka moved and held his hands on the belt, slowly pulling them back up to his head. He shot her that worried look again, a pleading glance to let him continue, to not stop this ride before it got good.

Rei leaned into his ear. "Slow down, cowboy...I wanna play a little first."

She could feel the smile smack back into place as he realized that he would not be denied for too much longer. She held his outstretched hands together with one of hers and used her free one to undo his belt. She could feel the his breath catch as she ripped it from its loops in one fell swoop. Suddenly, the belt was tied around his wrists, locking them in place. He looked extremely pleased with himself. Surely, that he'd score such a wild girl was a reflection on his own person.

"Wanna play a little.... rough, cowboy?" He immediately nodded his head vigorously.

"Good." She wrapped her hands around his throat. "You're going to feel a bit of pressure."

He nodded and smilled, pressing his hips up into her. She smiled and squeezed a pressure points on his neck, a shocked look sprung over his face before it quickly eased into a dazed and then blank one. He'd passed out. She lept off the bed and onto her feet, scurring over to the safe she'd spotted. Her training made her an expert on every single weakness of the human body, every pressure point and tenketsu that she could use to disarm and immobilize her prey. A safe was nothing to her.

The small door swung open, revealing a large mound of beli perched and waiting for her grasp. And then the door opened...

Damn.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum