One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
 The real Adventure begins TODAY!! [Travel/Uroboros Pirates] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
 The real Adventure begins TODAY!! [Travel/Uroboros Pirates] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
 The real Adventure begins TODAY!! [Travel/Uroboros Pirates] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
 The real Adventure begins TODAY!! [Travel/Uroboros Pirates] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
 The real Adventure begins TODAY!! [Travel/Uroboros Pirates] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
 The real Adventure begins TODAY!! [Travel/Uroboros Pirates] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
 The real Adventure begins TODAY!! [Travel/Uroboros Pirates] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
 The real Adventure begins TODAY!! [Travel/Uroboros Pirates] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
 The real Adventure begins TODAY!! [Travel/Uroboros Pirates] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea

WORDS: 833 | TAG: @Uroboros | NOTES: 35/70 Haki

This is it... This is the day she'd been waiting for all this time, ever since she boarded that Kuja ship and headed off towards the four blues in search of her own adventure. Linnea never knew how long she might take till she was finally ready to embark on this journey, being a complete stranger to the kind of things she'd run into there. The final preparations were complete; the Melusine was stocked and ready to go.

Aside from the crew she'd already gathered, Linnea had also made some last minute additions... Finally meeting Concetta, she told her best friend about how she had finally taken the first step towards completing their dream, almost pleading her to come aboard. The girl had been turned into a child but no doubt they'd be able to find teh culptit or at least a similar power that might be used to reverse one such curse. Concetta didn't know what manner of power might have caused this, but both of them suspected it: Devil's Fruit. Then there was Melissa; one of the first friends she made in the South Blue and one of the strongest Pirates she had ever met, if not THE strongest. Not only that but she posessed a power keenly similar to the one she'd just acquired. Aside from those two, there were also the latest additions, even if it might be a little too soon to call them that. Lucas and Locke, a doctor and a blacksmith recruited when Linnea walked around looking for someone to keep their weapons in working condition... Hopefully she could be convinced to join their crew later on.

Linnea stood perched around the main mast, hanging by one hand as she looked off into the distance, tugging on her hood to shield her eyes from the sun. Her Southbird partner flew overhead, no doubt ready to Alert the captain should he see anything unpleasant... But he would see none of the sort. Today was a perfect day to hit the ocean, through and through. The wind was calm but steady, the skies were clear and the waters were peaceful. The Captain then turned back to the docks, hoping to see some of her crewmembers and newly recruited sailing partners.

"Good morning everyone~!!", Linnea greeted with a gleeful smile; even the normally calm and impassive captain couldn't contain her brimming excitement. This would be the climax of the first part of her journey, the voyage she'd been dreaming about ever since leaving Amazon Lily. From Reverse Mountain onwards, she would find sights unlike any she'd ever seen, Amazon Lily, Four Blues, or anywhere else. Who knew what kind of memories she would make? She might even be the first to see some of them, as was her dream as an explorer. And she had tons of empty diaries and sketchbooks ready to record them all, "I hope you're ready to set sail!!"

She'd wait until all of her crewmembers were there, but she had to Phone some of them by Den Den Mushi to make them hurry up. Eventually, everyone was accounted for and they were all ready to go. Speaking of Den Den mushi, she had bought one for most of her unreachable crewmates, just in case they might need them...

It took the most part of a day to sail all the way to Reverse mountain, and predictably enough, the smooth sailing weather was gradually replaced by dark and cloudy skies and a violent sea the further they got to reverse mountain. From her perch atop the main mast, Linnea realized exactly how hard it was gonna be to reach the Grand Line. With the seas this rowdy, hitting the narrow steam would be a longshot, but one they had to pull off.

"Steady..!", urged Linnea, her eyes firmly set on the path ahead... This storm would make it difficult, but they'd have to keep their ship on course towards the only open path, the strong upwards current that would drag them into the Grand Line. If they failed, they wouldn't even reach Reverse Mountain, but simply crash into the Red Line, where their journey would end before it even began. She trusted her navigator to keep a steady course... From here on out, it would be up to him.

It was a wild ride. Linnea held on to her perch for dear life, yelping every now and then as she found the trip across the reverse mountain to be more of a roller coaster than a boat ride. At more than one occasion she had to shoot a Haki imbued arrow at a rock up ahead to blow it to bits and allow the ship's hardened hull to plow through it, "Look out for those rocks!!", she'd alert from her high point. But they pulled it off and soon enough they had arrived at the Twin Lighthouses.... The first step into the Grand Line was upon them!

[EXIT]

BOUGHT A DEN DEN MUSHI FOR MY CREWMEMBERS.

Used 3 Steel tipped arrows with D-rank Buso + A-rank Kenbu, used 35 Haki stamina

Using Wordcount, 750 words per person please =3

The Journey begins HERE!

"Knowledge is power."
- Naga D. Linnea

credit to nat of adoxography.

Flash won't need to roll dice since we rolled Absolute Justice Route the first time around

Locke C. Alder

Pirates
Pirates

Locke C. Alder
"Mmph, just five more minutes..." said a green haired Locke as she tosses and turns in her sleep, seemingly having good dreams.

The dreams are actually memories, of those from her distant past, and of the recent happenings that took her world by storm... The dreams first started as she watched a green haired woman(whom she guesses is her birth mother) struggle to keep herself and Locke afloat. It then changes to a time where Locke was playing with her adopted brother Erric while they were toddlers, causing their father to run after them...
It then changes to when Locke first met her teacher who, only after 5 months of begging, decided to train Locke, who had managed to surprise him with how easily the metal folded into the shape she wanted...

Then the dream takes a dark turn as she then remembers a pirate bursting through the wall of her newly inherited shop, knocking her out in the process in battling another... She the wakes up in a dark, smelly cage, and with some of the pirates who captured her laughing about heading to the grand line to sell a Kuja "What a good price we can get off of her..." they said in a gruff tone.

It would be at least a week before the ship was suddenly rocked by an explosion, and a woman with almost white hair would come in and save Locke... It turns out that the woman was Naga D. Linnea, a newer pirate captain that managed to make a splash in the West Blue...

After a bit of persuasion and with Locke having no where else to go, she joined Naga's crew...

"Good morning everyone~!!" Came a loud and friendly voice as Locke falls out of her hammock, with her green hair all messed up... She walks to the deck of the ship as the captain was hiving her greetings, and then becomes awake enough to notice, she's still wearing the rags that she was found in!

After a quick change of cloths, she once again emerges, only sheepishly this time and greets everyone with a timid "Heh... Hello." Her face was pure red with blushing as she tries to stay out of peoples way... After the captain asked if the crew was ready she answers "Aye!"... only this only made her even more embarrassed as she had shouted much louder than the other crew mates...

For most of the trip to Reverse Mountain, Locke stays out of the way of her crew mates while getting her bearings on the ship... But a thought creeps into her mind "I'm going to be here for a while... I should at least go around and introduce myself..." And she does just that, going to each member of the crew and introducing herself.

As the sky turns stormy and the waves grow more and more wild, Locke start's to feel fear creep into her heart with the thought "I wonder if this is what caused my mother to struggle like that..."

The swift current that brought the boat high into the sky also almost made the ship crash into rocks... Thankfully the one rock we would have truly crashed into blew up after being shot by the Naga... using some kind of energy Locke has not really seen before, but it's so familiar to her, like it's name is at the tip of her tongue...

Then there was the view at the top, man was it beautiful, the sun was setting, the clouds below us were like orange sherbet, while the clouds above us were pink and purples all stretching across a beautiful blue sky.... It almost made up for the fright that was the way down.
The instant feeling that hit Locke, is falling... and the sense of impending doom... That's there too.
As the ship crashes into the sea below, it seams like a miracle that the ship didn't break in two on the rocks, or the already existing wreckage of failed attempts...

As Lock is staring towards the stormy sky, from falling on her back from the impact of the sea, she cant help but feel giddy... She survived! And she's on the Grand Line!

Then a thought hit's her as she get's back up... "I'm going to be relied upon from this point onward... And I'm going to rely on them even more..." She thinks as she looks back at her crew-mates, swearing to help them if needed.

Last edited by Kai Togami on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki

time for the grand line, man it seemed like just yesterday that Mea started her adventure and was found out by Linnea on that great day she was traveling in the forest, and now it was the finally time for them to go to the grand line, which was scary for the young Kuja but she was excited beyond anything else. seeing that everyone on the ship was ready to go, even a few people she had never saw before but was so happy that everyone was ready to go on the greatest adventure of their lives, for now.

the air felt different, the sea almost grim and unforgiving, and the mountain that was coming up was getting more terrifying with each passing moment that they were moving closer and closer to it. the unsettling feeling in Mea's heart was growing more and more but she needed to grow braver with each day so then she would not become a liability and become a assets for the entire crew and become the best doctor she could possibly become.

breathing in and out and staying inside the deck to prevent herself from falling into the water, sinking and end up drowning, because she was a unable to swim and even if she was able to, the current was too fast for anyone to swim up and survive the entire jump from reverse mountain to the sea that runs down to the grand line. shaking in her cabin, Mea would be in the corner, scared out her live about having anything bad happen to the others, like their bones getting broken, falling off the ship and land in the sea, having injuries in any part of their body.

the journey down reverse mountain was the point where Mea came out and had to cling to the boat for dear life, having her claws digging into the ship while she would be laughing a little bit because of how fun it was to ride down a huge water source. once the boat stopped, Mea felt a little sick and throw from the side before heading back into her cabin to read more, yet was too excited about the new adventure she was going to have in the grand line alongside Linnea, Liara, Isac and the others that had decided to have come along and help them with their dreams that were all joined together and Mea knew that she could depend on each of the crew to help her become a great doctor.

Doctor... the best doctor.. Mea felt confused as to why she wanted to become the best doctor in the world, but it was more of a goal and a dream more then anything else... which was all the difference for her to get her to have the focus she needed to get better and better on her own job so then she would gain even more skills to over take any doctor that was on the whole sea and the entire world.

how was Mea suppose to gain experience with her job to become the best she could ever become? this was the most troublesome thing for a doctor and herself as she was not the best with fighting and was some sort of a coward when it came to fighting in a new area such as the grand line and eventually the new world, which was very new and unknown for everyone that was not born in the grand line nor the new world that was just exploring the other blues, like how Mea was when she left Amazon lily in the calm belt for her adventure and to get away from all the bad people trying to make her a warrior when she wasn't even close to being a great warrior and was better with medicine and healing people more then anything else.

"hmm... why was Amazon lily Kuja so... mean and tried to push me into being a warrior instead of being a doctor when i am so much better at it? maybe they just wanted me to be stronger then i am currently... or maybe they just saw something in me that i didn't see myself.. Linnea sees that spark in me but i can't see it myself. i trust Linnea... more then anyone else... i must get stronger, strong enough to protect big sis Linnea and heal up everyone i can in the crew, and most importantly... i must get stronger... stronger... right.." Mea thought to herself, sighing as she looked towards the sea, a little depressed about her own strength

[exit]

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
Departing
What will we do with the drunken sailor
Where will we go next.

drunken sailor
Spook rolled out of his bed in the quarters. With a huge groan he gripped the loose planks on the ground, pulling himself forwards. He was too drunk to find balance to stand up straight. At least, not in this storm. Hearing some banter from the poopdeck, near the maindeck he started pulling himself through the loose planks. Slithering on the ground, groaning. Once he exited the quarters he looked up and saw the sea. That was quite odd, because he wouldn't be able to see the sea from the position.

'Up is down?'

He asked himself. Being in a whole other world in terms of psychedelics. He was so drunk that he saw the world in a new way, where the sea was the air, and the sea was the air. Groaning some more, Spook pulled himself closer to the poopdeck so he could hear what was going on. While drooling on the floor, he thought he was being chased by undead people.

'Ughnn save me'

He yelled. Looking behind him and seeing shadows approach. He looked up, and he felt the sun burn his retina as he saw some green hair. He couldn't quite see the details, but started to roll away. As he hit the side of the ship, he tried to pull himself up. He was too weak, after pulling up his torso his fingers gave up and he dropped himself again. Groaning some more, the strong storm pushed him back and made him slide back to the quarters. Spook interpreted it as if the ship was sailing vertical. He hung onto another loose plank,

'I ahm die-ang'

Yelled the perfectly healthy, yet mentally deranged man. Trying to pull himself up, he managed to find balance and stand up for a few straight seconds. That is, until his drunk state of mind made him lose his balance, causing him to fall over as he set a step forwards. A thump of noise could be heard once more. Spook, blaming the rough seas instead of his drinking. The urge to pee hit him, Spook began rolling towards the side of the ship. Using all his strength to get up, he took out his willy and began peeing off the ship, into the sea. Just about as he was to put his willy back into his trousers, a rough wave hit the ship again. Causing him to fall over and roll back to the quarters, his willy being dragged along the way.

'It isss THE nhew whorld orhder'

Spook said, pulling his willy back into his trousers. A trail of urine going from the side of the ship, where he first started to pee, to the quarters.

After some struggling Spook managed to pull himself up, and regain balance. He hugged a long pole at the center of the maindeck so he wouldn't fall again. The sun still burning his retinas, he was exposed to darkness for such a long time that the sharp sun blinded him for quite some time. Unable to see much around him, Spook assumed that there were some crewmembers.

'Where.. wheres the. The that. Where is it?'

'The...'

Spook fell over, this time landing on his ass, his back facing the pole which he tried to hold with one hand.

'The celebratory beer'

He said, somehow convincing himself that he was in a dream. The alcohol that he had drunk relieved him of the pain of him falling, and dragging his willy for about 10 foot against the wooden planks. The rest of the ride pretty much consisted of Spook moaning and groaning. Sometimes burping, and gag reflexes from the alcohol and the seas rumbling up his stomach.

'Weigh hey up it rises,'

'Early in the mornin','

As the lot arrived at the twin cape, Spook took his time getting up. He hung over the side of ship and puked for quite some time. Getting all of the alcohol out of his system he waited until the rest got off of the ship and then walked down the gangplank. With his eyes squinting, slowly adjusting to the sun he began seeing familiar faces. One individual he recognized particularly, after watching her with some binoculars he stared intensely, well, as much as he could with squinted eyes. He spoke, towards her general direction.

'Scuzza me, but you see, back in old Napoli'

'...'

'That's amore'

'When you knock up a girl'

'...'

'Then she wants child support'

'...'

'That's amore!'

Spook said, confidently. There was nothing that could faze this man.

-exit-

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
750 words
end
Grand Line

She sat in dead silence, in one of the rooms to the ship, she had been offered the room upon her acceptance, yet she had one major thing to do. Sat in a cage was a messenger bird, one purchased a long time ago. They had yet to leave the west, yet Melissa knew it would only be a matter of time. Her parchment held only two words.

Dear Leparo

Yet even that felt wrong, the Yuki Yuki no mi user had been feeling strange, she had felt rather off. Her mind was not the same and her time away from Leparo had strengthened her resolve, she needed to be Melissa Devaroux. She was sure Leparo felt somewhat the same, her own fame havign sky rocketed in comparison to hers, she believed that the two needed to find who they were by themselves.

This is the hardest thing to write, but I can't face seeing you, i may never have the courage to say what needs to be said. First, If I should stay, I would only be in your way So I'll go but I know I'll think of you every step of the way. The memories I have of us will always be with me, I could never forget you. That is all I'm taking with me. So good-bye. Please don't cry: We both know I'm not what you,

Tears would stain the parchment, water drifting down her face, she sniffed hard. God she was an ugly crier. Using her sleeve, she would wipe away her tears and continue to right.

I hope life treats you kind, and I hope you have all you've dreamed of, and I wish you joy and happiness, but above all this I wish you love. I've been searching deep down in my soul,words that I'm hearing are starting to get old,It feels like I'm starting all over again,the last few years weren't pretend,goodbye to everything I thought I knew, you were the one I loved,you are the one I love.
The one thing that I want to hold on to. I still get lost in your eyes and it seems that I can't live a day without you. When I close my eyes you chase my thoughts away to a place where I am blinded by the light, but theres something dark in their. It hurts because I want you, and I need you, but I can't have you, we need to be us as singles, fix ourselves before we can be a whole as a duo.

Just know, I Will Always Love You

Melissa

She would finish the note, unable to hold back the flood that fell forth. She had to act quick, placing the note within the birds maw, showing it a picture and explaining what the person and the ship looks like. Of course hey animals were awesome, they were smart. So like it would totally reach him. She would set the bird out the window. With that she would begin to make herself presentable. They would begin to move soon.

The Yuki Yuki No Mi user would find herself upon the deck. Nodding to Naga, Melissa's eyes were still slightly puffy but no one would mention this yet. She would take note of the faces, she of course was the newest, She knew Naga, Mea and herself had worked against Dinosaurs, it was nice to see yet another friendly face. The others Melissa was unaware off, Obviously she met the navigator, he had her log pose after all. Melissa would hold on for deer life as they ascended. The amazing route they took. She would scream as they moved, the exhilaration making her forget about what was going on in her life. She also heard the drunken man, she would notice him, falling about. Melissa holding on to her spot, would debate about trying to rescue him, yet she would forgo this. She didnt want to risk getting swept away.

Melissa would look in awe at the twin capes, she was super impressed. It made her feel all gooey inside, sure she could have come with someone else. Oh wait, the gooey sensation was something different. Then suddenly the drunkard was speaking to her, or well at least looking at her while speaking. Yup, the smell of booze hit her and soon she was barfing over the side. Her breakfast left her body in violent eruptions. "Ew, that was gross" It would be up to the man to determine whether she meant him, or her vomit.  
. great distraction upon male and some female enemies right?

made by sei

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
Nicholas had not gotten much sleep the previous night. He had been far too excited for this upcoming journey. Imagine, them on the grand line! That was the place legends were born. If someone was going to make a name for themselves, it was there. That was why he was already up along with Linnea, his place behind the helm. The log pose which he had gotten from Melissa sat on a small stand next to him, the device polished till it was gleaming in the morning sun. A flashy Log Pose for a flashy navigator. It made sense when one thought about it.

As the rest of the crew came out, Nicholas would notice a couple of new faces amongst them. Seems Linnea had picked up some new recruits before their little voyage, and not bad looking ones either (granted, one of them looked like a child, but a cute child none the less). He made a mental note to get to know them after they made it into the Grand Line. Right now, he had to focus on getting them through unharmed. Or at least, with as little harm as possible.

Up ahead it loomed, the infamous Reverse Mountain. The barrier between the Blues and the Grand Line, and one hell of a test for anyone wanting to enter its waters. Nicholas gripped the wheel tightly. While this was going to be a rough ride for them all, it was ultimately up to Nicholas to get them through this. Needless to say, he was getting nervous. Hell, you'd have to be crazy not to be nervous when faced with something like this. Either that, or one hell of a good navigator.

You can do this. Hell, you got from the North to the South in a patchwork boat. You can do this!

Suddenly, the ship lurched as the powerful currents of reverse mountain gripped the ship. Nicholas' body tensed, bracing himself. "Hold onto something boys and girls!" Nicholas called out, as the roar of the rushing water began to fill the air, "This is going to be one bumpy ride!" Bumpy was possibly the most mild way of putting the trip ever. As the ship picked up speed, the boat was rocked violently by the deadly currents. It was taking all of Nicholas' strength to keep the helm steady and not fly out of his hands. The stream was wild and narrow, adding a whole new level of danger to this. One good slam against one of the walls and this ship would possible join many other wrecks at the bottom of the mountain. He couldn't let that happen. Linnea obviously had faith in him, otherwise she wouldn't have made him navigator to begin with.

All the while, beside him, the Log Pose was going wild, its needle spinning all over the place, trying to grab hold of anything for them to follow. Nicholas could worry about it later though. His eyes were focused on everything else around him, trying to hold the ship steady and guide it through these insane waters. Water splashed up from either side, and in some moments, Nicholas swore that the ship was being thrown into the air itself. Time seemed to completely vanish as Nicholas focused on the waters around him.

And then, in what seemed like both an eternity and no time at all, the ship began to calm, began to slow down. At first, the navigator was confused, finally allowing himself to relax and look around. All he could see before him was the massive expanse of blue see. Looking behind him, he could see the massive form of Reverse Mountain slowly retreating. He had done it. After all that, they had gotten through. They were in the Grand Line! "Ladies and gentlemen!" Nicholas called out, the fatigue clear in his voice, but secondary to his excitement, "May I present to you, the Grand Line! She may not look like much now, but if the stories are true, this mountain here is going to be just the beginning!" Nicholas laughed, brushing some wet water out of his face. When did he get splashed? Guess he was too busy preventing certain death to notice it.

It was then that he finally remembered the Log Pose. The navigator looked over, seeing that the needle was slowly rocking back and forth. Then, after a brief second, pointed in one direction, and stayed there. Nicholas smiled. "And, on another good note, we also know where we're going! Let's see what fate has in store for us, shall we?"

Word Count: 756
Route: Absolute Justice (oh heck)

William D. Young

Pirates
Pirates

William D. Young

The real Adventure begins TODAY!!

ucas woke up to the sound of the sea whirling, and the wind screaming. It was as if today was a day marked for a journey, he thought. As he lied down on his bed, contemplating about life, he remembered that it was time for his journey with the Uroboros Pirates. He stood up, sat down on a chair beside his desk, picked up a pen and started writing.

“Dear Mother and Father,
I am writing this letter to tell you about my entire journey so far. I’ve been around the west blue for a bit and have found one of the strongest and greatest crew currently available in my opinion; the Uroboros Pirates. They might seem a bit vulgar but they are very kind. I’m yet to meet most of them, but I’ve met one that I feel like I’m her older brother. Her name is Concetta, and she is a cute little child that I feel entitled to protect her. We met up on Yotsuba Island in a bar, which I’m not sure what she was doing there, but I helped her in a way. Being concerned for her wellbeing showed me that you should not only love yourself but love everyone around you. Anyways, I’d love to see you all again and pass my hellos to everyone in the crew.
Till next time, Lucas.”

Once he finished writing his letter, he stood up and walked out to the deck of the ship. It was such a large ship, much bigger than the one he grew up on. He smiled at the feeling of wind blowing in his hair, he felt so majestic. He wasn’t the most physically appeasing, but he didn’t really care. Lucas just loved the feel of being at sea; it reminded him of his childhood and always would. Right then and there he felt the ride getting very bumpier; he knew it was time to enter the Grand Line. He held the railing of the ship and calmly looked at the sea ahead of him. As they finished the ride, he heard a man scream.

- "Ladies and gentlemen! May I present to you, the Grand Line! She may not look like much now, but if the stories are true, this mountain here is going to be just the beginning! And, on another good note, we also know where we're going! Let's see what fate has in store for us, shall we?"

Lucas smiled at the man as he screamed out; it seemed like he was the ship navigator. After all, he did know how to navigate around the ship. So currently, the only people Lucas knew were Concetta and this navigator that he didn’t even talk to yet. Supposedly, he wasn’t the only new person on the ship. There was the female with green hair that seemed notorious to the people around her. He laughed as he observed everyone around him. He didn’t want to really make a grand entrance; all he wanted to do was sit down and relax. Lucas walked back to his chambers and sat down to relax on his bed. Relaxing was literally all he could do now, nothing else that popped in his mind. Once they landed, hopefully they could introduce him but for now he didn’t really mind. After all, they were all thinking about what would happen when they entered the grand line. All of the myths he heard about the grand line, it was shocking. He hoped most of the things weren’t true, but he loved the thoughts of an adventure. Lucas laid down on his sheets, and stared up at the ceiling, the wooden ceiling that could fall on his head anytime now. He didn’t really care but the thought that his life could end while he was asleep was a bit shocking. He felt his stomach churning with last night’s dinner. Lucas thought about his family and his future with the Uroboros pirates. They had a marksman as well as a doctor, so he didn’t really know what use he would be to them. Well, at least they brought him with them and that he could grow with them. He seemed like the weakest on board, but he didn’t like to put himself down that much. He stood up and sat down on his bed, playing with an arrow. His arrow head was really beautiful, the skills of archery were the things that drove him to being a pirate. Lucas looked through the window to see the Grand Line and said,

- “Time to start an adventure.”

tag || Travel to the GL, WC:762

Liara Reyold

Free Agents
Free Agents

Liara Reyold
they must be felt
"The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, or even touched

Brown eyes slowly creaked open to the sound of rushing water. Liara's armored form sat up in her bed quickly as she looked around frantically. What was going on?! Were they under attack?! Liara reached for her whips on her side but stopped when she didn't hear the sounds of battle. Just...running water. What? Liara rubbed her sleepy eyes and sat up in her bed for a moment as she collected herself. She couldn't believe how hectic it's been lately. Liara rubbed her blanket in between her gauntleted fingers as she stared down at the floor. Linnea's name was beginning to reverb throughout the World, and not all the echoes were positive ones. They'd had several run-ins with the Marines as of late and it worried the redhead if they we're going too fast. Were they strong enough to handle all the challenges that would be facing them?

Liara thought of some of the new people that had joined the crew as of late. She didn't know any of them well. The only one she'd met officially was Spook. The rest she'd just heard about from Linnea or Mea. The armored woman smiled a bit as she scolded herself. She had to believe in her friends and crewmates. They would get nowhere if they didn't learn to have faith in one another. Liara pulled her legs out from under her blanket and stood up. After stretching a bit, the woman folded her blanket neatly on her bed and went over to her desk to pull her boots on. As she leaned down on the desk to support herself while she slipped her feet into the leather boots; she looked over at the calendar on the desk. Finding the day's date, her eyes widened. Today was the day that they were going to the Grand Line! How could she have forgotten about that?!

Liara rushed putting on her shoes, brushing her hair quickly, before she made sure her wings were hidden securely under her armor. That explained the sound of rushing water. They were going up the infamous Reverse Mountain! After making sure her whips were clipped to her sides, she opened her door and stepped out into the hallway. The first thing she noticed was that the ship was vibrating at quite a high rate. She had to admire the craftsmanship of Linnea's boat. Water excelled at making it's way through crevices when the said object was vibrating at a high velocity. Yet the hull was as sound as if they were drifting at half-sail. It was impressive to say the least.

Liara made her way towards the deck, but as she did, she noticed that they seemed to be going faster... If she wasn't mistaken, the faster you went up Reverse Mountain meant the closer you were to the Twin Lighthouses... Liara hurried up the steps that led up-deck. She didn't want to miss it! Unfortunately, when Liara reached the last step, she jumped up a bit in excitement. This happened at the exact same time that the ship rocked into a rough patch of waves and was sent lurching. Liara soon found that the ship was a good twenty feet below her and was beginning to sail by. Because of the intense waves, the winds in the area were even worse. Even with armor on, they snagged Liara and sent her tumbling backwards - towards the back of the ship and away from her friends. It was all going by in the space of a few seconds. Liara could see what was happening. She was going to get carried through the air until her momentum died and she would fall into the rapids only to die herself. Liara's armored form whizzed through the air and she could see the railing coming towards her. She just needed to grab it...!

Liara reached out for the wooden railing but her timing was too fast. Her fingertips grazed uselessly off the top of the rail and met open air. Liara's brown eyes opened wide in fear. Was this it? Was this the end? Dying while her friends sped off into adventure without her? Leaving her mother to her fate? Liquid anger broiled through Liara's blood.

No.

Her hand snapped to her side and grasped her whip. She didn't think, she acted. Bright red leather slithered into her view as she threw her arm forward with all her might. The cord whipped through the winds and wrapped snuggly around the railing. Liara tightened her fists and pumped her muscles to pull herself back onto the ship. The redhead flipped over and collapsed onto the floor and railing. She was shaking just a bit. She'd almost died... She'd almost lost her friends. And her destiny. Liara took a sigh of relief as she held onto her whip for comfort.

They weren't even all the way in the Grand Line and things were already looking to be pretty crazy.
• 825 words
outfit
• tagged: Uroboros Pirates~
• notes: Equipment: T2 Armor & Bastilla Shards 1 & 2

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.
Slowly she was pulling her piano with a strong grip to the bar. Her eyes looked forward as she marched through the road in between the town. She wasn't so sure on what was all going to happen, who she was all going to meet and what she should even do. Her eyes looked up as her pinkish hair would flow behind her down the path of the unknown happening. Her eyes then looked forward with a bright usual smile on her face. ''It'll be okay right?'' she questioned herself. 'Nee-chan and Nii-san will be there so I'll be ok.' she thought to herself as she went down the path made of patterned stone and to the path of dirt.

The real Adventure begins TODAY!! [Travel/Uroboros Pirates] Original

She saw the ocean/sea waters making her suddenly stop, eyes widened a little as they glazed. Her somewhat-fully down hair swayed to a different direction as memories, flashbacks and pictures slapped her in the face. Seeing the whole ocean with her family as they would travel to find a new home she would remember first seeing Linnea's home, meeting her and such. After several years they left on a new ship one night, dragging her and her actual siblings wrist onto the ship and left. Thunder storms appeared and one night after another nightmares and horror flicks would become reality. A tear suddenly dropped from her right eye as she then shook her head trying to forget, forget all of those things. 'I promised I would forget...' she spoke to herself within her thoughts as she then looked back up confidently and was glad that no one..was to see her pain of emotion.

Taking a deep breather she then went down the grassy fields and slowly dragged it down as she brought her piano. Why wouldn't she? Her eyes brightened as she saw the beauty of the ship. ''Aren't you lost little girl?'' a random man asked as he smirked. ''I have no idea what you mean.'' she spoke sweetly. He started to bend down towards her, but then she kicked him in the balls and walked away carrying her piano. Her head looked left and right as she was trying to find Linnea as well as Lucas, but no sight of either of them. ''Alright then.'' she spoke as she then walked to the plank of which was the up-way to the ship. Softly sighing as she cornered her eyes to her piano and then up the rally she closed her eyes a tiny inch making a small glare. ''Do you nee-'' someone was about to ask. ''I got this.'' she spoke as she gripped her handle bar and walked backwards. ''Nnn...~!'' she spoke, gritting her teeth trying to get her big piano up and opened her eyes up to notice that she only moved an inch in which felt like feet. ''Really!?'' she spoke flustered.

She held onto it tighter as she scooted it inch by inch till she was finally up there. ''Yay.~'' she says in a quiet cheerful way. Her eyes looked around and once again, didn't see either of the two. She only saw people she didn't know in which case she would go somewhere where she would see none of them. It wasn't the fact she was afraid, it was the fact she was shy. Her smile was warm as she ignored eye contact though. To her spot she would let go of the piano and sit down. ''That was quite an exercise.'' she thought and giggled.

She could hear people talk, walk around and even sometimes saw people walk where she was at. Giving stared, lifting eyebrows and having a questioning look they all had. After an hour or so it seemed like everyone was ready to go and set sail upon whatever location. Sighing at the fact that she didn't see neither of them she would then just sit next her piano in her lolita pink and white dress.

The boat started to rock in motion as the boat cruised into the sea/ocean. Standing up straight she started to walk towards the edge of the boat to then lean against it watching the waters with her own sparkling eyes. Her soft glossed lips started to open a little as she started to hum, sing a tune that felt at peace and at right at this moment as well as the tune that was in her heart. Her eyes looked left and right as she would tilt her head back and forth at a melody that was playing in her head as she sung to it. As the song went on by, so did the time as her memories kept on closed like a book.

-exit-

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
It didn’t seem it has been that long since the crew left from West Blue towards the Grand Line. The darker skinned pirate yawned loudly as he stretched out his arms as he sat up from the hammock he was sleeping in. His dreads hanged in face covering it completely causing him to jerk his head upwards to swing his hair from his face to the back of his head. He then started to rub the crust out of his eyes as he scratched his bare back getting out of bed only wearing black jean shorts that cut off right at his knees. Lifting his legs out of the hammock and quickly getting up, he stretched one finally time before letting out another loud yawn. His vision was a bit blurry due to him just waking up as he clumsy stumbled around in the sleeping quarters as he was trying to find his belongings so he can put on a shirt to wear.  

Rummaging through his things he found many shirts they he could wear, but the first one he got was a blue tinted collar button shirt with two sky blue “X” marks on both sides of his chest. As he put it on he didn’t bother to button it up and rather have hang freely off his body because he didn’t like feeling restricted in his clothing. He then walked towards his sandals as he had one foot after another slide into his sandals before he tested to see if they were on firmly by sliding them along the hard wood floor. His hair from the friction and force of sliding his feet along the floor dropped in his face again which in reaction he wiped his forehead with his dominant hand forcing his hair back again. “Where the hell is it?”, he said with annoyance in his tone as he continued to look for a certain hat to help with his current situation. “There it is!”, he exclaimed with excitement as he grabbed onto his tube hat that was made by his mother before she passed away. The black tube hat had authentic patterns in it with the color schemes: red, green, and yellow.

While this was going on apparently one of the crew members who is known by Spook was doing some very questionable things while also saying some questionable things as well. Looking over he could see him what seemed to be peeing out onto the sea which caused Ike to laugh loudly at him. However, when a hard wave hit the Melusine causing it to sway greatly and knocking the unbalanced Spook to the ground. What was funny at first wasn’t so funny anymore when he realized that Spook had urinated onto the ship when he was knocked unbalanced. “What the hell are you doing?!”, he yelled as he started to kick Spook in his legs and torso, but it wasn’t with enough force to cause serious damage more as means to teach a lesson.

After beating some sense into Spook; despite being in the drunken state that he is in. Ike heard a very loud voice that seemed quite familiar in fact, so in fact that he could have sworn it was Naga yelling something to the crew again. It sounded like something along the lines of greeting everyone and asking if they are ready to set sail. Walking out of the Males living quarters he wanted to see all the people who was mentioned by Naga because apparently she did some recruiting again. Opening the door to the main deck where everyone was at, Ike, was welcomed abruptly by a big rock that was flying through the air. The rock covered Ike’s entire face as it started to sink deeper into face before plummeted to the hard wood floor and even making a distinct sound when it made impact. “Owww!”, he screamed as he grabbed his face and reacted quite intensely for just a piece of stone to hit him in the face. Especially since he is a rubber human and couldn’t be hurt by things like that, but he was caught off guard and didn’t really expect a rock to hit him out of nowhere. After his little situation with a flying debris hitting him across the face he saw new faces that he didn’t recognize and instantly walked to specific individuals as he introduced himself, “Hi I am Ike and it’s a pleasure to meet you” he said in a kind but friendly tone.  

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum