One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Bandits on Karate Island [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Bandits on Karate Island [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Bandits on Karate Island [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Bandits on Karate Island [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Bandits on Karate Island [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Bandits on Karate Island [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Bandits on Karate Island [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Bandits on Karate Island [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Bandits on Karate Island [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bandits on Karate Island [Task] Empty Bandits on Karate Island [Task] Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
It has been several weeks since Ike left from Foosha Village located on Dawn Island in the East Blue. To think he had made it to the South Blue on Karate Island with a crappy rinky dink boat was almost astonishing. During those several weeks of traveling the young pirate was able to stock up on supplies with every docking he made on his journey to find a crew to set sail with. The shining sun beamed down on his milk chocolate complexion as he walked through the north end area of the island were a small village was located.

“Next step find a crew, and then, set sail!”, the young man stated in joy as he leaped into the air as he stretched his arms out with excitement.

Ike couldn’t help but smile with each waking moment because not only was he finally on land after several days, but he finally is living the dream. He knows in his heart his father would be very proud of him to take the steps to following his dreams. In addition, he also believes his mother is watching down over him and his brother; guiding him and keeping him safe. With his fingers locked behind his head, Ike, walked through the small town in a laidback manner. ‘Would I need a cook first? I am pretty sure I’d need a navigator first’, Ike had a cheerful expression as he was unsure on who to recruit first. Although he stayed very aware of his surroundings preparing himself mentally and physically for any interactions or situations.

WC: 262

2Bandits on Karate Island [Task] Empty Re: Bandits on Karate Island [Task] Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:31 pm

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
As Ike was strolling around the North end town of Karate Island as a local was observing him from afar. However, the young pirate was unware of her presence and continued on with his current goal: finding a crew and shipping out to sea. He quickly unlocked his hands from behind his head and placed his right hand under chin as he began to think of places to find crewmates. Although the town was small it provided some basic shop areas: a bar, market, and a pier. His first thought was to check the bar since many pirates are known for being heavy drinkers. Suddenly an ungodly noise started to come from Ike’s stomach, “I’m starving” he said weakly in a comical manner. Arriving at the bar he was warmly greeted by the people inside including the bartender. “What can I get ya?”, he asked as he looked down at Ike who just sat in the bar stool, “MEAT!” he replied quickly as his mouth was watering. As the bartender began to whip up some food for the lad, Ike, was chatting it up with the people inside the bar. They even exchanged a few laughs and got on a personal topic of occupation. Finally the bartender arrived with his plate full of meat, and like a chain reaction the young pirate began to chow down.

One of the individuals in the bar, a rugged-looking man, asked for his name, “Ike D. Souji” the young man replied as he continued to stuff his face. “So, Ike, what do you desire to be?”, the man said as he got a bit closer to him, “the pirate king” Ike stated proudly with a goofy smile on his face. Suddenly it grew quiet in the bar and soon after everyone began laughing, “you, p-pirate king!” the man pointed at Ike as he turned back to the group as they continued to laugh at him. The young man grew furious as he got up from stool and look the man in the eye. The man smiled as he began to ridicule him about how idiotic his dream was, and with that Ike lost it and started to stretch his right arm back. After stretching about three meters before stopping, “Gomu Gomu no Pistoru” his arm slung forward towards the mans torso as it connected it sent him into the wooden wall breaking it. While everyone was still in shock, Ike walked out of the bar a little relieved after beating up that man. Seeing how the bar was a bust he set his sights on going to the nearest Market. Just as he began walking in the direction of the nearest Market he heard a small feminine voice callout to him. “Excuse me sir, you seem strong and my town have been attacked by bandits; can you please help me?!” the women begged out to him. Of course Ike being a big softy quickly agreed to help her; the women overjoyed told him who runs the bandit group and where they could be found. "Don't forgot they might have loot", the young women shouted to Ike as he walked off

Notes:

WC: 526

Last edited by Heyitsq on Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total

3Bandits on Karate Island [Task] Empty Re: Bandits on Karate Island [Task] Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:39 am

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
The morning sky started to shift into a more beautiful sunny cloudless day. The perfect weather to go beat up a bunch of bandits for harming and bothering the peaceful villagers. As Ike started to wander in the direction of the bandits hideout he turned back around quickly as he waved at the women one last time before traveling to the bandits camp. Like instructed he followed the pathway in the deep forest that lead from one to the next town. However, the trouble is that the bandits camp is somewhere in between the western part where one town is located or the eastern part of where the other town is located. It mattered little to Ike as he didn’t mind an adventure. After about thirty minutes of shuffling through the thick jungle area the young pirate had finally arrived in the next town over. Oddly enough this town seemed very similar to the last one although a few things were different like the locals and the certain stores that were in certain locations. Ike heard someone mention the boss of the bandits he was supposed to go beat up so he moved closer to the group by the piers. “Damn that Jordy Coins!”, “him and his roughens threatened to hurt my family if I didn’t pay!”, “he needs to be taken down” were the certain phrases the young pirate heard. “You guys know Jordy Coins?”, Ike asked as he approached the group, “he’s a dangerous man who is the leader of a bandit group and they come to are towns and rob us of are money and possessions” stated an individual among the group. “I already hate him”, stated Ike as he began to crack his knuckles, “good thing I’m already heading over to there base to go see him”. Before he could turn around to leave a man in the group grabbed his arm, “don’t do it! His bandit crew will crush and they will show no mercy!” he stated loudly trying to sway Ike’s intentions. “He doesn’t scare me. If I can’t even defeat him how can I ever become the pirate king?”, Ike replied as he shook loose of the mans grip. “Oi, which way is it to Jordys’?!”, Ike yelled out to the group which they replied with pointing in the right direction, “be careful of their artillery” one individual yelled back warning the young pirate. Ike had a puzzle face as he tried to dissect the term artillery, ”don’t worry I don’t like art” Ike replied back which they sighed deeply hoping the best for the young boy.

Heading in the direction the man have pointed, it lead from the town back to the forest. Many different cries could be heard throughout the humid jungle. Luckily, Ike was dressed for the occasion: he had on sandals, fit black capris, and a red sleeveless unzipped hoodie. “Damn, why do these bandits have to live so far?”, cried out Ike, as he wiped sweat from his forehead he was beginning to get tired of walking through the warm jungle. Suddenly, there was a clearing deep within the forest and he could see a large stone walls and the front entrance of the camp. At the gate stood two guards; thinking nothing of it Ike thought he could walk up to them and ask to speak with their boss. “Kid, you better get the hell outta here if you want to live”, the guard barked at him, “I just want to speak with your boss Jordy Coins.” Ike replied back. He was standing a good five meters away from the guards. From above he heard clanking of machinery, so when he looked up he saw two large cannons aimed at him being operated by three guards each. “I don’t care leave now or be shot!”, the other guard barked. At this point Ike knew this wouldn’t work so he started to think of plan, “I’m not going anywhere” the pirate stated boldly. With that phrase the guards above ignited the cannons and were ready to shoot them at him. Ike exhaled and when you started to inhale deeply the cannons were fired. “Gomu Gomu no Fūsen”, as Ike sucked in air his physique started to change rapidly; his stomach got much larger including him being much taller and bigger. The cannon balls hit his stomach as they tried to continue to dig deeper into him because of the momentum, but because Ike is a rubber human they had no effect on him. Ike redirected the cannons back at the posts above destroying the rock wall in front and the gate. The debris from the walls fell on the bandits guarding the gate. Taking advantage of the aftermath Ike reverted back to his normal size, and ran past the gates into the camp grounds were they main camp room was. Ike went inside of the room and started to walk down the hallway were he was greeted by two more bandits, but before they could react he kicked his right foot out as if he kicking a ball. “Gomu Gomu no Sutanpu”, his dominant foot stretched towards the guards; his right foot hitting one bandit in the face causing the other to crash into the hard walls head first.

Both were unconscious and out of Ikes way. Hearing a foot step behind him caused the man to turn around, and no other than Jordy Coins was right behind him swinging his Warhammer at him. The Warhammer struck Ike and sent him flying into a wall making several cracks and causing the young pirate to grunt. Popping off from the wall all dirtied up Ike looked at the large bandit boss, “I commend you for taking down my crew, but you cannot defeat me” Jordy laughed at Ike as charged at Ike. Ike took one step, “Gomy Gomu no Gatoringu” his first started to shoot his fists towards Jordy in a blurry, rapid barrage of strong punches. The bandit boss started to scream in pain as he was being struck simultaneously across his body; it even caused him to drop his trusty Warhammer. “Now don’t mess with these villagers ever again”, Ike stated as he started to run towards the dazed Jordy Coins as his arms stayed stretched behind him as he ran towards him. He stopped about one meter from, “Gomu Gomu no Bazūka” his arms started to launch towards the bandit boss striking him in his abdomen with open palms. The force of the attack sent Jordy flying, and crashing into a stone wall that broke and collapsed leaving him outside. The bandit boss and his crew was now defeated and the semi tired pirate was going to explore their camp for possible materials.

WC - 1120

Notes:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum