One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Cynical Revolutionary meets The Stoic Marine EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Cynical Revolutionary meets The Stoic Marine EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Cynical Revolutionary meets The Stoic Marine EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Cynical Revolutionary meets The Stoic Marine EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Cynical Revolutionary meets The Stoic Marine EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Cynical Revolutionary meets The Stoic Marine EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Cynical Revolutionary meets The Stoic Marine EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Cynical Revolutionary meets The Stoic Marine EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Cynical Revolutionary meets The Stoic Marine EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marlo

Marlo
Two weeks had passed since the altercation with his mother and Dario happened and he was off to Torino Kingdom for his next mission. This time they want Marlo to stop the destruction of the Kingdom, it seems that some bird has grown passed the normal limitations of it’s species. Marlo is at the shore of Centauruea Island when a small red-wooded boat with gold outlines pulls up, it then rings the bell to signal anyone who is awaiting the ferry to get on. “Hm, this must be my ferry right here.” Marlo would climb on and how the middle-aged man his ticket, he grabbed it and shook his head after analyzing that the ticket was legit. Marlo would go to the back of the ferry and lay down with his katanas by his side and the sun beating down, he then pulled out his beige and dark brown book “Elbib” to continue reading the magnificent story. Sometime had passed while Marlo was reading the book and before he knew it he was at Torino Kingdom. “Sir, we are at your stop. Torino Kingdom.” The man would say standing over Marlo. “Ah, thank you sir.” Marlo got up brushing himself off and taking his swords along with him, he was now on the island and the first thing he noticed was a massive tree in the center of the island.

“How strange? I guess I’ll just head towards that tree and see if the natives are somewhere near.” Marlo would say as he eventually began to walk into the forest. Once a couple of kilometers in he would sit upon a boulder and rest for a bit, for some reason he felt as though this mission would take a lot out of him.

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge

Marines
Marines

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge
The sun was out and shining brightly. The sky was clear and devoid of any clouds what so ever. Sea gulls can be heard culling in peaceful before they are violently torn to shreds by the giant Torino birds. Ah yes, what a peaceful day. Sitting on top a tree branch was no other than Wade L. Bainbrydge, who has rowboated his way to this island for some peace and quiet to nap and relax. And, luckily, he found it. He had yet to encounter any natives (he was in the middle of the wilderness after all) as well as any birds (he was in the middle of the wilderness after all), allowing him a rather cooshy alone time. He currently had his hat tipped over his eyes, as he silently snored away his troubles, not having his cane and spiked gloves with him. However, there is a reason why one should not sleep on the branches of a tree, especially when that someone is one inch away from being a full on 10 feet in height. Wade, with his legs and arm dangling, began to slowly slide off the branch. It did not manage to the stir the sleeping giant in the least bit. Not even as he suddenly did begin falling. Plummeting toward the ground, he landed with a loud thud and bark of pain mixed with surprise, his tophat slowly following down and resting on his head perfectly. With that, Wade pulled himself up, rubbing his head as he looked in-front of him. There sat a boulder and on the boulder was a young man. Adjusting his hat so his marine symbol was showing, he dusted himself off and stood.

Marlo

Marlo

Disappointment Lies In Hope

Marlo was soon jolted out of his trance when he heard a loud thud and seen an incredibly tall man stand up, he made Marlo look as if he was a dwarf. He seen that the man had fallen on his head an immediately jumped up to see if he was alright. "Um, sir are you okay." He would say as the man got up and brushing himself off, once he fixed his hat he was able to see that the man was a marine and another wave of shock hit him. Marlo would jump back with his hands on his katanas, "What do you want." Marlo would say in an agitated manner. The man looked strange and fairly scary, just what he would think of a high ranking marine, but maybe he was jumping to conclusions. He then shook his head determined to see if this man knew he was a revolutionary, he took another look at the weirdly shaped man. His face was excruciatingly pale and his arms were extremely long. Marlo would dash back again feeling he was still in the range of the strange marine.

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge

Marines
Marines

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge
Wade would continue to rub his poor little-big head as the shorter man confronted him, asking him if he was okay before pausing and jumping back. Wade watched him with a raised eyebrow as he placed his hands on his sheathed blades while asking in a rather rude tone of what he wanted. Stretching out and yawning, still rather tired from his nap, Wade began to speak. "Eh...don'tcha think it kinda rude to snap at someone like that for no reason?" He would say, his tired eyes looking directly into Marlo's. "Especially when that someone just fell out of a tree." Upon saying this, he would put his hands on his back and push, cracking it. With that, the giant man would casually place his gloved hands into his pockets, being in no mood to fight. "Stand down man," Wade would say, his voice smooth like a jazz player's, "I don't have a reason to fight ya, do I?" With that, Wade would begin to walk toward's Marlo slowly, not wanting to scare him. He would stop when he's about four feet away from the younger man and sigh. Well this was just great, isn't it? His one day of peace, ruined. All because of him not being able to stay on a tree branch. It could always be worse though...

Marlo

Marlo

Marlo cared not for what the manhad to say until he said he had no reason to fight me, although this could be a ploy he decided to put his guard down and actually listen to the marine. "Sorry about that mister, I just had a flashback to my childhood." Marlo would say. He noticed the man walking to him, but he didn't feel any malice from him at all, "Well, I'll continue my question. Are you okay sir? That fall couldn't have been good for you, even if you are a marine. By the way, what rank are you?" Marlo would ask curiously, this far into the conversation he noticed that the man's appearance no longer bothered him. It would be rude to judge a man by how the look, that is one thing most people can not change, so why would he be scared of such a thing. He dismissed these thoughts from his head and began to look back into the eyes of the marine awaiting his answer. As he did so he would sit back upon his boulder to show the man he trusted the him and they could continue their conversation.

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge

Marines
Marines

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge
Wade listened as the young man, still having not blinked since he fell to the ground. "I'm ok, I guess. I don't feel bleedin' at the very least. And I'm a Ensign, though I been a Marine for a few years." Wade admitted quite easily and casually, seeing the information as nothing of importance (it really wasn't). With that, it was Wade's turn to observe. His eyes began to dart about the young man's body, looking at every point as he turned from him and walked back towards the boulder. He was fit, that's for sure, and, judging by his reaction to him, was either very easily threatened, or noticed something about Wade that was dangerous. Deciding to dismiss the thought however, Wade followed quietly and casually behind the young man and began to speak once more. "What's your name, if you don't mind me asking." He would say, his signature creepy-ass smile forming on his face as if out of instinct. He sat cross-legged in front of the man's boulder while leaning back in a relaxed position. He began to look about his surroundings. Trees. Trees as far as his eyes can see. That wasn't a bad thing though. It was rather tranquil. Serene. Wade just hoped a bird won't spot them or worse, poop on them.

Marlo

Marlo

The man answered Marlo's question with ease also showing Marlo that he trusted him, "Ah, I see. Well, I hope you prosper in life. You don't really seem like that bad of a guy, most marines are depicted as evil or corrupted, but I don't get that vibe from you. I guess all faith hasn't been lost in marines thanks to you sir." Marlo looked into the marines eyes with a glare of hope and then snapped out of it when he was asked what his name was. "Oh me? It's only fair since you answered my question, my name is Marlo F. Akari. As of now I'm on a top secret mission and must be going, hopefully I get to meet you some time in the future." Marlo would say jumping off of the rock next to the man and running further into the forest. His hand would wave side to side as he looked back at the nice marine then he would turn forwards completely scared out of his mind. He didn't mean to tell the man about the mission, he guessed it was just his naive nature that showed. "Hopefully he doesn't get any ideas. I wonder why a man like him would join the marines anyway? They are way to malicious for him, maybe I can coerce him to join us later down the road. I would hate to have to fight him, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it, for now I have to find out what's causing this island's disturbance. Marlo would now disappear in the dense foliage of the forest, invisible to the man he was previously talking to.

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge

Marines
Marines

Wade Lamar Bainbrydge
Wade simply nodded at the man's response, but slowly began thinking more and more about what he said. He had heard many rumors and stories about how corrupt the Marines are and how brutal they can be. He never really seen it however, except for when he had to take out those rogues. Though deeply thinking about this, he was brought out of his stuptor when the man mentioned his name. Marlo F. Akari and.....he is on a secret mission? Wade looked at the young man as he stood and was about to question him further about said mission, but then the man jumped down and began running, waving goodbye to Wade. Wade, thought frowning, waved goodbye back as he ran, leaving him alone with his thoughts. Now alone, Wade sat there in silence, listening to the various sounds of the jungle. Well this was....strange. Wade couldn't help but think more and more on the matter. It was driving him nuts. After a few more minutes of just simply sitting there, Wade sighed and stood. Figuring it won't do him no good to think about something this serious while being tried, he decided to resume his nap. As such, he quickly went and hopped back onto a more sturdy and wider looking tree branch. Closing his eyes, he couldn't help but chuckle. What a nice young man.

-Exit Thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum