One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
First part of being the shit out of someone EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
First part of being the shit out of someone EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
First part of being the shit out of someone EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
First part of being the shit out of someone EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
First part of being the shit out of someone EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
First part of being the shit out of someone EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
First part of being the shit out of someone EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
First part of being the shit out of someone EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
First part of being the shit out of someone EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal
Details:

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Where oh where could the Pup Gang be?

First order os business was getting info on the Pup Gang. While these guys weren't elusive. The people did Fear them. So Paris was tasked with getting information out of the people. Which might prove as a tough task. Seeing how the Pup Gang has a tight grip on the people

Paris walked down the street and around the corner. He then walked up the stairs and knock on the door of the first house. Paris would then look up and see the owners close the lights like no one was home. Quite a useless ruse indeed. But if Paris kicked down the door it would make it seem like either he was from the Pup Gang or that he was a Marine here to arrest them for with holding information.

So Paris didn't kick down the door. Instead he would go over to the next house and knock on their door. But to his surprised a man stuck his head out. And began to speak to Paris. "Look we won't tell anything." Paris wedged his foot in the door and spoke softly. "What if I wasn't here for information? What if i'f just here to check up on the neighborhood?" The man then tried to close the door but couldn't complete that task because Paris's foot was in the way.  

This man was going to tell Paris everything he needs to known. Whether he wanted to or not. Whether Paris would have to force him or not. Paris would soon push the door open and enter the house.   

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

How does my foot taste?

Entering the home of the man who was bald with a t-shirt on with red and white boxers Paris would not sit down he would put his hands in his pocket and look at the man. "Are you going to tell me what I want to know or are you going to make me beat the shit out of you first? I am well accustomed to do either or." Paris would say with a serious look on his face.

Paris was not going to play around with this man. Doing so would be a waste of Paris's time and maybe even a waste of this man's time. So the man mumbled a bit. But he finally spoke and said "Ok I know where they meet every Thursday. Paris's right eyebrow raised and he got a bit closer. "Hurry it up! I don't have time to waste here." The man got scared a little so he said what was required.

The man told Paris that the Pup Gang meet every Thursday on this street. Which is quite lucky for Paris. He didn't even mean to find it so quickly. And lucky him it was Thursday. Paris was going to kick some ass today. Maybe even one of the Leaders would be there.

Paris walked out of the house and swiftly walked down the steps and into one of the alleyways. He was going to wait until these guys showed themselves. Not knowing  that they were walking into a death trap.

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Where oh where could the Pup Gang be?

As night fell all of the neighborhood lights all shut off. No one wanted to alert the Pup Gang. Paris watch from the darkness. He decided that he would not attack tonight. He was going to study them. See how they move and how they conduct themselves. Using that information Paris would be able to construct a plan to get info on the first leader of the Pup Gang.

Paris looked on as they were around a barrel with fire on top of it. They had booze and woman all around them. They then proceeded  to conduct act that should not be conducted out in the open. Paris went back into the darkness. It was his cloak of invisibility. He was able to scope them out all night.

He was also able to make a plan. Next Thursday he was gonna invade their little party. He would then beat the living hell out of someone. Get there the Leader was hiding and then he was going to beat the shit out of that guy. It seemed like an easy enough plan right? With all their drunkeness they should be easy pickens.

So Paris had his plan set. All he needed to do now was wait. And Paris was quite a patient person. Quite the patient person indeed. And the days would fly by. Not quick enough though. Paris was ready to get to the first leader. He wondered who this guy was though. Whether he was a buff guy or a kid Paris would beat the shit out of them.  

[EXIT]

TWC: 768 words

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum