One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
 Developing Skillz [Frosty Adventures, Arc I Part 2/Murasaki]  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
 Developing Skillz [Frosty Adventures, Arc I Part 2/Murasaki]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
 Developing Skillz [Frosty Adventures, Arc I Part 2/Murasaki]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
 Developing Skillz [Frosty Adventures, Arc I Part 2/Murasaki]  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
 Developing Skillz [Frosty Adventures, Arc I Part 2/Murasaki]  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
 Developing Skillz [Frosty Adventures, Arc I Part 2/Murasaki]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
 Developing Skillz [Frosty Adventures, Arc I Part 2/Murasaki]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
 Developing Skillz [Frosty Adventures, Arc I Part 2/Murasaki]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
 Developing Skillz [Frosty Adventures, Arc I Part 2/Murasaki]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Task Name: Developing skillz
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: You're in Karate Island, might as well learn some Karate, no? Walk around the island and try out the various Dojo until you find one to your liking. You must fight using Hand to hand.
Enemy Details: 5 T1 Martial artists; T2 Jeong Style Student
Boss: None

Linnea had spent the past few days investigating that little map... It seemed like the place depicted wasn't actually on Karate Island, but pretty close... It not only pointed to an old temple for ages long past, but also pointed out paths and tips on how to navigate it. All in all it had been an incredible find, easily more relevant than the dead tiger's pelt or all the trinkets she also found with the adventurer's corpse. True, all of those put together had fetched a price more than enough to cover the expense of the adventure, which was comparatively small. If she took into account the potential treasures she might find at this temple, it would be even more so... But that would still be a long way to go before she'd get to that part. For now she had to study the map, which meant she wouldn't be moving too far in the next few days.

She still needed her occasional adventuring and a daily dose of new sights to stave off boredom and stagnation, that was the kind of girl Lin was anyway. But what could she still do in this village without straying too far, what had she not done yet? The obvious thing struck out, now that she thought about it... This Island was called Karate Island, and even pirates often got the better of the villagers, there were plenty of martial artists around. Of course, few of them had guns like the pirates did, making facing them head on a hazardous challenge. This was probably why Lin completely forgot about the Island's Martial Artist community for so long, but not anymore. Today, she headed for the dojo distric, interested in seeing if any of the many styles being taught there would have anything to offer her.

The first palce she visited was of course the most obvious: A Dojo was challenging passerby's to a bout with one of their strongest students to show off their martial arts, a kind of publicity stunt that easily suited her linking. Accepting the challenge, Linnea was put up against the strongest female fighter there, who had a rather similar height and build to hers, making for a seemingly even challenge. But as the woman threw the first punch, Linnea just used her Kenbunshoku to telegraph it, and retaliate with an uppercut to her jaw. And with another of these counter attacks, she had laid her opponent down with two strikes, even despite her slightly lower skill in martial arts...

Used C-rank Kenbu Haki (Haki stamina: 30/40)

Defeated T1 Martial artist

Last edited by Naga D. Linnea on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez
[center]

Notes

Mood: Flirty

Mura had finally landed on his favorite island in the whole world, other than his birth place of course, Karate Island. He knew that he was bound to find some samurais that he could practice with. He was set for the dojos, anyone would be fine for him. He wasn't expecting much, just someone at his level. He hoped that he wouldn't be noticed by anyone here, after all his bounty was a bit high. As he walked through the town, Mura stopped to ask a villager where the dojo was.

"Hello mishiranu hito, I'd just like to ask you where the nearest dojo is."

"Well, if you go straight until that light bulb there then take 2 lefts and 1 right, you'll be at the dojo."

He thanked the man and started walking on his path. Following the man's direction, he went straight till the light bulb, took 2 lefts and a right and reached the dojo. It was beautiful. Mura was a emotional person, and would have cried at the sight of the dojo. Young kids would be training with swords, and their martial art skills. At this moment, he had wished he had had the same advantages at his disposal.

Mura walked into the dojo, taking off his shoes at the entrance out of respect. He had walked straight at the time of a fight between two women. They both had the same build, but one was much more beautiful in Mura's eyes. He sat in a crossed legs position, and watched their battle. Once the much prettier female won, he had smiled at her. He walked up to her, only to introduce himself. Mura would always disregard everything when it came to beautiful women. He forgot about the dojo, the beautiful sight, everything...

"Hello beautiful. I saw your fight, you're strong and pretty. That's a good combo to have at your disposal."