One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Stamina Training] Dominick's Venture [W.i.P] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Stamina Training] Dominick's Venture [W.i.P] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Stamina Training] Dominick's Venture [W.i.P] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Stamina Training] Dominick's Venture [W.i.P] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Stamina Training] Dominick's Venture [W.i.P] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Stamina Training] Dominick's Venture [W.i.P] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Stamina Training] Dominick's Venture [W.i.P] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Stamina Training] Dominick's Venture [W.i.P] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Stamina Training] Dominick's Venture [W.i.P] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dr Hide

Pirates
Pirates

Dr Hide
Gold Leopard Pirates
W/C
"Fitness is Key"
Even without being a historian, every martial artist around the globe could tel you about the beauty of Karate island. It was honestly a step into heaven, as the nature within its atmosphere was surrounded by farming or Dedication. This was a place he needed to be to grow stronger than he was before in order to protect himself, and the people he cared for. He felt as if he was weak, nothing more than a grunt on a growing ship. Speed....he wanted to become faster than ever, he wanted his legacy to known for his speed, as he preyed from the grass as a herd of zebra grazed on the meadows. His blood-lust would caution them as they raised their heads, peering near his direction though not being able to pinpoint his location. He felt like a carnivore, stalking his prey before ripping it apart, yet Dominick wasn't that cruel to animals. His only motivation was to provoke them into running as he would pursue chase. It was honestly beneficial for both species seeing as he'd grow faster and more aware, as the weakest of the group who would get held in his grasp would learn to grow just as he was. His muscles began to twitch, as he painfully held the stance of a predator, waiting patiently to strike. 

"Attack!", it was time to strike, as he ran close to the ground hunting down his prey, who would instinctively scatter from the loud crack of a branch. Alerted this species ran, with their black & white fur pattern which seemed to be an unlucky camo during the hot seasons. The first to lose it's footing was Dominick's target, as he would take angle instead of hawking them down from directly behind. It was a waste of time, he was a smart hunter. He'd allow the animal to live, but he would strike the fear of death into their mind. The zebra's would all run in their own way towards the watering hole, and travel across even though the water held predators of it's own danger. Gracefully these animals danced across the water, running for their lives. The animal kingdom was a world were your natural abilities are put to their fullest potential and Dominick would surpass his counter-parts known as the animals. Dominick would be the predator of the Pirate world, a beast who wouldn't let a single victim escape his might, a name that would strike fear into hearts. Faster....he was almost their, the tail off his hunt was within a grasp. "GOT IT", he'd shout as he took held of the black herbivores tail & eventually held the back legs in a tight hug. The crippled animal would fall to the ground creating a cloud of dirt, that would cover the horizon. Dominick sat proudly petting the animal as he smiled feeling accomplished as he captured his zebra. Something made him wonder about making this animal his pet but he didn't know. 

ASTERISM@ネバーランド

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum