One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
haki - You're so Art Deco (Haki Training/solo/flashback)  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
haki - You're so Art Deco (Haki Training/solo/flashback)  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
haki - You're so Art Deco (Haki Training/solo/flashback)  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
haki - You're so Art Deco (Haki Training/solo/flashback)  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
haki - You're so Art Deco (Haki Training/solo/flashback)  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
haki - You're so Art Deco (Haki Training/solo/flashback)  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
haki - You're so Art Deco (Haki Training/solo/flashback)  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
haki - You're so Art Deco (Haki Training/solo/flashback)  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
haki - You're so Art Deco (Haki Training/solo/flashback)  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Hecate
haki - You're so Art Deco (Haki Training/solo/flashback)  Young_yoruichi_by_deviant_003-d2xywcp

Otohime was not excited to be stopping at such a disgusting smelling place as Dawn Island. The island was a dump, literally, Otohime could see the junkyard from the ship. She didn't understand how her mother could have accepted a job from a group living in a junkyard but she hoped it wouldn't take her long. How hard could stealing from a small kingdom be anyways? She gave a small huff and looked up at the starry night sky. She was a 16 year old girl, and she was completely board.

"Raven I'm board!" She whined to her caretaker.

"Then go to bed." Raven replied curtly fluffing his majestic black wings once. Raven was one of the few members of her mother's crew that was from an island said to be in the sky. He was a somewhat short man with pale skin and dark spikey hair that helped to frame his permanently scowling place. Unlike others of his race Raven's wings were a deep black color. Otohime had always admired their beauty and Raven had always given her some of his fallen feathers when she was little to play with. When she was young she thought she would grow wings just like the crew members and she had always hoped they be just like Raven's;  however Otohime had grown up and times had sadly changed. Now all Raven did was yell at and scold her.

"Aw come on I'm not even tired! Can we please do something?? I'll die on this boat of boredom if we don't!" Her whining continued.

"Quit your whining! I'm board too ya know? I'm the one stuck here watching you!" He snared back. Otohime stuck her tongue out at the winged man. Raven was also the person who got put in charge of Otohime when her sitters "left" unexpectedly. He was her mother's first mate. Who she trusted more than anyone, as much as her mother could trust someone that is.

"Can we at least like train or something, I can't just sit here anymore!" Otohime exclaimed throwing her arms up.

"Uhg! Fine just quit your whining! We'll train, but no whining when you get frustrated or board. Got it?" He spoke in irritated defeat.

"VICTORY! And fine let's go explore the island for a nice place!" Otohime spoke in victorious glee. She was excited to finally get off the ship, even if it was onto a dumpster island that smelled like rotting shit.  "Okay where should we..." Otohime would be cut off as Raven flew into the sky.

"I'll meet a little bit to the left of the mountain of trash. If you don't get there by sun up I'm coming back to the ship and your mother will have to come get you and she won't be happy" He yelled down as her flew off. Otohime grumbled to herself. He always flew off without her and made her walk.

Otohime began the long walk to trash pile pouting the whole way there. After 30 minutes it felt like she had been walking for hours and she took a small break next to a fallen tree. Otohime laid back against the fallen tree closing her eyes and thinking about how stupid Crow always made her too stuff the hard way. It would have been way faster to just carry Otohime with him and he knew it. As she did this she traced the stitches on her arms, her mother had given her some painful knife slashes when she had gotten lost on an island last time, and she really did not want more. Otohime knew she had to get up and keep moving, but she was so lazy. Otohime was lazy but maybe she could overcome that laziness just for now to.... nahhhh she couldn't do that. That was like asking a fish to live without water. Her laziness was apart of her and she would embrace it like a mother her child. Otohime slumped further on the tree and had no intent to move until a huge black bear jumped out of the bushes near by randomly giving no indication that it was coming or anything. Otohime pulled herself up because she was not simply going to just lay there as the bear might try to kill her. Otohime got into a Ryusoken claw battle stance that she had practiced so much with her mother and Crow and prepared herself to fight the ferocious and intimidating bear. Alice watched as the bear charged at her and would slash down at her head with its large left claw. Should the bear have succeeded Otohime would most likely be dead and it would essentially be raining pieces of her all over the place. Instead of allowing it to rain beautiful pieces of her body she covered her hands in  Busoshoku haki,a birthright of the Kuja, and parred the slash with one of her own. The bear did not expect to have its immense strength parried and fell backwards a few feet, its left claw now wounded and letting out a steady stream of crimson. Otohime licked a few stray drops from her hand.

Otohime was far from out of the woods yet, as the might bear quickly got back on its feet and let out an immense growl before charging at Otohime with it's full strength. Otohime was cocky and tried to counter the bear's charge with her dragon claw attack aimed at it's skull. Otohime's haki was already starting to weaken from continual use making her talons weaker than before. She manged to injure the bear's skull and claw out its right eye but was thrown back into a tree in the process.Otohime coughed up blood from the impact, her abdomen was now heavily bruised. She could barely breath. The bear let out moans of agony that seemed to echo through the island. Blood splatted from its eye, sprinkling the ground around it. It was a truly a breath taking sight to Otohime, and not just because she could barely breath. The bear was furious now and set its one good eye on Otohime. Otohime could barely move, let alone stay conscious from the pain in her chest. She coughed up more blood as the bear once again charged at her, only this time it was more of a stumble from the head trauma it had received. Otohime did not know what to do, she might actually be killed by a fucking bear. She could barely breath, she couldn't move, and her haki was weakening every second, she was out of options. As the bear raised it's claw to slice her Otohime closed her eyes in actual fear. In that moment something inside of her was sent out in a 10 meter burst. It felt like haki, but not any type she had heard about before. This wave of haki stopped the bear in its tracks just inches from Otohime's face. A look of intense fear came over its face and in seconds it collapsed right in front of her. Somehow she was still alive. Otohime was able to experience of joy for only a few seconds before she passed out from exhaustion. Whatever that kind of haki had been, it had completely drained her.

A little bit later Crow, drawn by the sound of the bear's growls and moans found Otohime and carried her back to the ship. "How could you have possibly been blessed with the Haki of rulers. You'll die before you even realized what you have at this point" Crow had only seen Conqueror's haki one other time, and it had been from Otohime's mother. He wondered how long it would be before Otohime's mother told her of the mysterious third haki but his thoughts were interrupted by Otohime groaning in her sleep. "Reckless Idiot..."  He would mutter

(1311 words Haki from D to C -1 )

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Alas, even Kuja i believe must abide by the tier requirements, C-1 can only be gained when your tier 2. [I can approve this for C level Haki of course]

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Hecate
aw okay :/

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
ur font is annoying but approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]