One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Task]Free Richards! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Task]Free Richards! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Task]Free Richards! EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Task]Free Richards! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Task]Free Richards! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Task]Free Richards! EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Task]Free Richards! EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Task]Free Richards! EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Task]Free Richards! EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Task]Free Richards! Empty [Task]Free Richards! Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Task :

VENTURING THESE SEAS LEADS TO RUIN
and the bold often die.
HOWEVER ENFORCE YOURLAWS ,AND SPREAD YOURLIESI'LL CUT IT ALL DOWN WITH THIS BLADE OF MINE
Greed destroys the hearts of men.
IT IS WEAKNESS THAT DRAWS THEM TO KILL AND DESTROY & THE RUSH OF POWER... DISGUSTING.

"Well..." Zeke said. "This is interesting..." Kuro Neko announced, looking around at the hoards of marines that surround him. Looking into the reflection on his blade, he saw L.A. Richards face. "This is my first encounter with a Devil Fruit ability..." Zeke uttered. "Her fruit could potentially be a pain in the ass." Zeke thought. Smiling, "Or... If I can get her on my side... a useful piece to my scheme." Zeke was fairly exhausted, panting trying to regain his breath. However, it was in this moment that Zeke's breathing returned to normal. The sound of a flintlock being cocked back was picked up by Zeke's ears, "Seems my senses are still accessible somehow..." Zeke thought. "How much of her curse made me her and how much of this curse allows me to be me..." Zeke concluded, dashing towards the marksman. At this stage, only three meters separated Zeke the marine hoard, lunging into mid-air about three meters upwards, Zeke slapped his blade across the jaw of the shooter. As he landed with a spinning motion, cutting down another two marines in the range of his blade. "Two." Zeke counted, as he landed his feet shuffled through the crowd of marines, slapping his blade against their knees as he advanced, almost as if he dancing through the pack. In frustration, one of the pistol owners fired towards Zeke, only to hit his after-image, which was left as a blur in front of a innocent marine. The marine trembled in fear as he blew off his fellow, marines face. Continuously shuffling through the crowd of marines, Zeke slashed the through the abdomen of two soldiers within the fleet of marines in the Battalion, "Pounding Dog. Celestial Slice." Zeke uttered. With each motion, the man became faster. Zeke continued to shuffle through the crowd, obtaining some bullet wounds in his back. "Four." Zeke said, lunging into mid-air once again, lopping off the hands of the shooter who shot him in the back. Slicing open the throats of three marines who coward in fear of the pirate who continued to dash through the pack, slapping the marines with his blade. "Heavenly Dance - Tribunal Swing" Zeke shouted.  "Seven" Zeke thought. Running in a b line, Zeke stabbed his blade through marines chest, using the marines body as a baton of sorts to bump into another marines frame, extending his blade through both marines hearts, Zeke removed his blade, cleaning off the blood, Zeke advanced once again. The marines were in a frenzy, some had shot each other, others were attacking themselves, Zeke movements were swift and ominous.

10/50 Marines Defeated.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

Techniques | Stamina:

2[Task]Free Richards! Empty Re: [Task]Free Richards! Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:09 am

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

squad up

Oh, how the body reacts to pain, a simple bruise would allow that beautiful red to rise, whilst a cut would allow it to flow. By whatever the means, the world will become red. And I might have to be the one to make it that way.

»

Heat would soothingly bellow across Loguetown, allowing the passing winds to smother the city with an uncornfortable yet mellow warmth. It was simply an abormality, this strange weather... however there was a theory behind it. It is said when a seed begins to fruit, the world will begin crumble in anticipation, for when the fruit is ripe, there will no world to crumble.

Standing beside Zeke whilst his crimson, 'moon like orbs' would gleam at the opposing force of marines, Xylo would be enthralled by his new appearance, as he now looked like some dirty old fart. Whilst Xylo couldn't see his new appearance, he would take LA's words seriously as the navy around him would simply look at him differently. Disgusted by the fake image of Xylo, they would begin to charge at him whilst screaming Rustys name. Xylo had heard of the dirty pirate Rusty, as a doctor Xylo needed to keep his hygeine maintained, an example of this would be keeping dirt from his finger nails in case of an immediate surgery. However this 'Rusty' fellow who was supposedly dead had quite literally no fingernails, whilst what was left of them was dirt and pus. Just the thought of what his foes were seeing simply made him cringe, which drove Xylo to gain a pissed off look, which was simply the third facial expression he had done all day.

Attempting to keep his emotions in check, Xylo would plan his upcoming assault upon his foes, as he decided to take it out on them. His facial expression would soothe into his casual expressionless demeanor, as he swiftly kicked off the ground, launching his body at two of the marines before him. Two swinging axes would tear through the air, the wind would follow, howling during the axes movement as they made their way toward Xylos shoulders. However Xylo was simply too fast as he closed the gap between the two marines and himself, getting to the point where he was too close for the actual blades of the axes to strike him, and thus by extending both arms out, his hands would catch and firmly grasp the handles of the axes. "You silly pigs, you fall for such a petty trick from that demon girl.... Although I suppose you all were to come after me anyway so i guess there's no complaining about her actions. This simply means, you wont know the truth. " After his little speech, Xylo's wrists would rotate inward, thus having his hands which had tightly grasped the axe handles, to rotate the incoming axes, and thus have their wielders be disarmed due to the awkward position their arms would twist.

A chuckle would murmur from Xylo as he crossed his arms affront him before slashing outward affront him with the two caught axes, severing the two marines heads from their bodies with their own weapons. Blood would spray across Xylo and the incoming marines, as rigor mortis allowed their bodies to slowly move without their brains to tell them to do so, which allow fear to be instilled into his foes. Dropping the axes in preparation for five more marines charging at the standing Xylo. His smile would come to fruit as he waited patiently until they arrived to him. Chuckling at their presence, his legs would press into the ground. "Silent Blossom." His legs would then thrust outward, launching his body toward the horde of marines, unleashing his wrath upon the prey before him.

Whilst flying through the horde, his arms would consistantly thrust forward in 1 second intervals until he had reached 10m, finding he had passed five marines. But his chuckle that had been maintained would dissapear as he looked back with a sinister look at the platoon of marines who were running to him. Showing his hands affront him, each tip of his fingers was covered by an eyeball as screams of agony would wail behind him. "Fuuuuaaaarrrrrk. You fuckstan monster took my eyes. Oh you're gonna pay for th-." The marines who had their eyes removed would fall to the ground, falling in pools of their own blood. Funny enough each marine had a little speech for Xylo, talking about how a Rusty should be dead. However Xylo hated this as he wanted the attention to himself, for he was seeking revenge for a certain crew in the Grand Line, and he wanted them to know he was coming. "Rusty? Oh please. Rusty was an angel compared to me. I'm Xylo. Forget about my appearance and hear my words you eyeless fucks. Remember my name, Xylo, Usagi."

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Post One ~    

thanks!

17/50 marines.

Techniques Used:

3[Task]Free Richards! Empty Re: [Task]Free Richards! Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
and the bold often die.
HOWEVER ENFORCE YOURLAWS ,AND SPREAD YOURLIESI'LL CUT IT ALL DOWN WITH THIS BLADE OF MINE
IT IS WEAKNESS THAT DRAWS THEM TO KILL AND DESTROY & THE RUSH OF POWER... DISGUSTING.

The sound of him being referred to as 'L.A. Richards' was becoming real dull, really quickly. Drawing his blade, Zeke sliced through another two marines after removing blade from the marines skewer that he had prior. A marine placed a pistol to Zeke's head, shaking in anger. "My wife died because of you.... L.A. Richards!" the marine shouted. "If she hadn't fed you that time in Baterilla... She wouldn't be seen as a demon." the marine shouted. "Listen to the words that are coming out of your mouth. How is human kindness a crime.... Eh?" Zeke said almost annoyed by the twisted rationale. "I'd hate to believe the marine core I once served was so corrupted..." Zeke thought. Spinning around, Zeke spilled the marines cuts on the floor. Looking around, the fleet of marines were now reduced to thirty. The piles of corpses filled the ground with blood, soaking into the earth to create a bloody path. "Now you'll see with yourself Zeke..." L.A. Richards whispered, trembling at the horror of the scene before her. "Since I was young... I was always treated with hate and disgust. Even when my family relocated to Paradise... The World Government had already painted my father and I as demons. Even in a circus.... We become servants to Nobles... Eventually as I got older, they murdered my father and I became a concubine. I had to bare the spawns of my oppressors... No matter how innocent life is... I couldn't bring a child into this classicist world." L.A Richards thought. "Can you feel it Zeke... the bloodlust and disgust they stare at you with... How can you save a world like this?" L.A. Richards said telepathically. "Men are greedy. Men are self servant. No matter what side of the coin you observe... We craft the world based on our own ambitions. The World Government... The Marines... Pirates... Revolutionary... They all fight for their own ideals... However..." Zeke finished his thought as four marines lunged into mid-air at him, sheathing his blade, he pulled with one motion, cutting down the marines in one swoop, their blood pattered on his black overcoat. "I will create an Army of my Own. An organization that will assist the Rebels... Feed my own personal interest... Destroy the World Government, let each nation fend of it's self and then... eventually... Create a New World Government which corrects the issues as a unit instead of enabling it." Zeke thought. "That's impossible! That's even more difficult than becoming Pirate King or the Revolutionary Army... What you are talking about is Creating-" L.A. Richards thoughts were intercepted, "Yeah... Create a new World Order." Zeke completed, launching himself three meters off the ground and slashing the eye sockets of the marine in-front of him. Riding the marines body like a surf board, Zeke sprung off spinning like a top.

"Heavenly Tempest" Zeke shouted, spinning around ripping through the mid-sections of three more marines before concluding by swiping the blood off his blade. Dashing off into the back once again, Zeke lunged into mid-air, slashing downwards, cutting the marine from his forehead to his crotch, almost slicing the man in half. Spinning like a top as land, he ripped through another adjacent marine, switching blade into his left hand. Spinning around, Zeke poked his blade through the final marines eye socket. "Damn... Nineteen of them are still remaining..." Zeke words were met as his body was paraded with three blades in his back. Dropping to the floor, blood shot out of Zeke's mouth. Squatting upwards, Zeke spun, cutting open the nose of the three marines who impaled him. "Sixteen left." Zeke said, blood dripping out of his mouth.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

4[Task]Free Richards! Empty Re: [Task]Free Richards! Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:36 pm

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

squad up

Oh, how the body reacts to pain, a simple bruise would allow that beautiful red to rise, whilst a cut would allow it to flow. By whatever the means, the world will become red. And I might have to be the one to make it that way.

»

Blood would slowly glide down pale hands, trickling into a pool below Xylo as he gazed upon the eyeballs that would revolve around the tips of his fingers. Intrigued by the colour of the Iris's, he would notice a set of eyeballs located on his pink and index finger were in fact purple. "Which one of those bastards that died had purple eyes... I wish to..... Pull him apart." Xylo's words would fall short as the tempers of the marines affront him would lose control. "Nice try Rusty, who the fuck is Xylo? We're gonna take your head this time for sure! Filthy fuck pirate! The navy soldiers words would soon follow with action, as muskets were lifted in preparation for assault on Xylo. Four marines in total would take aim, all aiming for Xylo's head. However Xylo was eager to address the situation at hand, thus immediately sprinting to his right, knowing very well e was disadvantaged to gun fire.

His crimson hued lenses would swiftly flick to his left and red, panning the distance as he sprinted away as he noticed a small platoon charging upon his companion Zeke. Closing the distance between his foes a pod himself, his body would erupt as he launched a spinning right kick into a marine charging at Zeke, thrusting his right leg into the mans rib cage allowing a small crack to sound as a single rib would shatter. Blood would expel from the marines mouth, allowing the marines around him to notice Xylo's presence. The moment Xylo made contact, a heavy scream would echo from his far left. "Fire!"

Four lead bullets in total would expel from iron muskets, travelling straight for Xylo's torso. Knowing very well his chances of being struck were high, Xylo's body would instantly move irregularly whilst grasping the man he had just struck before flinging him affront him. The four lead bullets would make contact with Xylo's meat shield, and thus blood would expel from his chest upon impact with the shots fired. A sinister grin would widen across Xylo's face as he glared at the shooters, however he knew this action would save him from immediate danger, he would leave himself wide open to the platoon he had charged at. A sharp pain would excite his body, as a blade had been plunged to his right side, which had previously that day been shot at. Blood would begin to excrete from the wound, whilst Xylo's smile widened once again.

"Well done, however you're a 42. Congratulations you have the highest level of power due to that little sneak attack. You sir get to live." A chuckle would sound after his short speech, as Xylo spun his body whilst spinning his right arm affront him, thus striking the opposing wielding hand of the blade inside him outward, which in this case would disarm the man. Whilst the blade payed embedded within his side, luckily it had dodged nerves, bones and internal organs, and simply pierced through flesh. A swift right chop to the neck would make he marine unconscious, however the man would need to pay for his actions, but not with his life. For Xylo truly valued strength, and his score of 42 out of 100 was truly generous.

Xylo would instantly utilise his strategic sense to optimise his chances of winning the fight....."Four martial artists surrounding me, whilst four sharpshooters stand 10m away. The imminate threat are the fighters, which can be dealt with, however the gunman could be an issue. Not to mention the blade sticking into my side that when released will allow the sound to open. Ah, I guess I'll have to multitask.... his thoughts would consume as his mind as he divided a plan and in that instant, his body would swiftly move. His right hand would clutch the handle of the blade within him whilst his left hand tore his left trouser pocket and in that instant, he would swiftly pull the blade from his side, and plunge the small piece of cloth into his wound.

Pain would consume his body as he simultaneously swung thane blade in an arc directly affront him, slashing the marine before him in the throat before pulling the blade to his left and throwing it to his right, launching the blade between the eyes of a charging marine, ending his life instantly. A chuckle would sound as Xylo's ability with weapons inteigued himself, to the point in which he began to evaluate his own abilities. His body would immediately sprint into the man who had his life ended by his sword throw, grasping his shoulders, his body would use the standing corpses body as a pivot and meat shield, thus swinging his lifeless body around affront the attacks of the two navy martial artists until dispatching of them with swift frontal kicks to their chests which would send their bodies flying to a few meters on impact.

However whilst he had taken care of the close combat fighters, there was still the ranged gun wielders to deal with. A deep sigh would escape his lips as he began to sprint at them whilst holding the dead marine grunt affront him, utilising him as a meat shield, however whilst Xylo was running, the small piece of cloth which had been pushed into his wound would instantly begin to paint red, whilst small tears of blood would drip from the opening. the musket wi elders would continue to fire, whilst XYlocontinued to charge at them, allowing the bullets to be caught within the corpses chest until finally recpaching them. Throwing the dead man into the four navy soldiers, their bodies would collapse displaipying their lack of physical strength which explained them using muskets, which meant dispatching of them would be a piece of cake. Keeping low and chasing behind his throw, his body would immediately spin clockwise whilst unleashing a series of open hand strikes which would thrust forward multiple times into the four marines, thus knocking them all unconscious. It was at this moment, were Xylo would collapse to his knee surgery in fatigue, whilst gazing around him in search of more marines, only to notice the remaining enemy force was near Zeke.

Knowing wel he could help Zeke, Xylo felt he could finally grade Zeke, but was soon caught off guard by his speech of wanting to claim the world. His words were ambitious, which gave Xylo the impression of a strong sense of meaning. It was as if Zeke wanted something that was purely unobtainable, and that made Xylo's goals seem like nothing. It was here where Xylo decided...l that he would follow this man until he reached his goal. for the world simply churned after each sentence. Xylo would then attend to his own wounds as he had simply no marine to fight around him, and would look to patch himself up so he could help Zeke.

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Post One ~    

thanks!

5[Task]Free Richards! Empty Re: [Task]Free Richards! Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

and the bold often die.

The numbers depleted, Zeke rose to his feet, blades firmly wedged into his back still. Only ten marines remained, four of which were snipers. However, due to Zeke's quick movements, the snipers were unable to get a clear shot. As Zeke rose, the snipers took aim, however, L.A. Richards was speechless, Zeke's conviction had shattered her weary heart. Running down the podium, L.A rushed towards the building where two of the snipers were perched. As she ran to Zeke's aid, thousands of thoughts flushed through her head. "Rusty wasn't the most handsome man.... but he was family to me. He always protected me even since young... He and his crew were the only nakama I truly knew... I get the same energy from you- No, you're different Zeke." L.A stopped, panting at the bottom of the building's staircase. "Identity Cease." L.A. shouted, touching the side of her head. The sniper's zoomed into Zeke, aiming to head shot L.A. Richards and in an instant, Zeke had now retained his identity, L.A.'s body was paraded with weapons and gun shot wounds, even so, L.A. climbed the staircase. "My body... It's back to it's former state... My breathing's shot again..." Zeke said puzzled. The men surrounding Xylo as well were confused to as to what was really going on as Rusty faded from their peripherals and the red eyed, tattooed man was all that remained. Dashing to the far left, Zeke lunged into mid-air onto the windowsill of the first floor building, hopping from sill to sill until he reached the roof, with two sniper's perched aiming at Xylo. As he reached the peak, the element of surprised ended their encounter and the marines lives in a second, "Heavenly Tempest." Zeke uttered. Cutting down the two snipers, L.A. Richards also made it to the peak and she had taken out the two marines. From the twenty meter distance that separated them both, Zeke and L.A. Richards stared at each other, the telepathic bond broken, now that her spell had ceased. Taking a deep breath, Zeke shouted at the top of his lungs. "XYLO. RICHARDS. LET'S TAKE THESE SEAS BY STORM. I'VE DECIDED! YOU TWO WILL BE MY FIRST NAKAMA!". Scurrying onto his shoulder, Kuro Hare nuzzled the man's cheek, Zeke grinned.

Meanwhile, the remaining six marines realizing what had transpired, fled with injured in hand. It was on this day, that the Massacre of Logue Town had become public knowledge. 26 Mercenaries murdered and fifteen civilians, all of which were pinned on Zeke, Xylo and L.A. Richards. The name Griffin had labelled, Zeke, Kuro Neko, and the name caught on. For Xylo's cold heart nature, he was being called, the 'Grim' and finally, L.A. Richards, the 'Demon Child', the Historian with knowledge of the Poneglyth. These three were written down in history on this day as the key conspirators that were not only labelled responsible for the death of Bernard, his men and forty marines that perished that day but had now garnered the eyes of the Marine Core for their actions. However, somewhere in the Grandline, Zeke's true identity was confirmed by the Cipher Pol and certain movements were being put into action, however, that's a story.... For another time.

However, Zeke's condition had reached it's peaked and he passed out. It was due to alot of factors, whether it be blood loss or exhaustion. Kuro Hare nudged Zeke, however, his mind was drowning in a plane beyond space or time, a celestial plane only reachable by the Tengu's when exhausted. The plane between life and death. As such, two days passed. L.A Richards led Xylo and Zeke to a back room Inn, that she and Rusty used to hide out in.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

6[Task]Free Richards! Empty Re: [Task]Free Richards! Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:19 am

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

squad up

»

Blood has ceased to flow out of Xylo's body, as his medical knowledge payed off, knowing very well how to stop his bleeding and how to treat it, without the use of medical supplies. His attention soon after fixing his body would be caught by a shriek from above, as he noticed Zeke slashing a pair of snipers who had most likely been aiming at Xylo. A snigger would follow as he watched blood ripple into the sky and rain upon the ground below. However, Xylo was confused at the men ran from Zeke and Xylo with disgruntled looks, which was a save bet for him to assume their appearances had been reverted. His smile would dissipate as he struggled to stand, but eventually would make it on his feet.

Glaring above him noticing Zeke take a pose, Xylo would intently listen as he headed the footsteps of navy solders running from the battle. Listening to Zekes offer, Xylo would smile as the crazy idiot that would scream stop the building. For Zeke right now seemed dillusional, however the whole ordeal seemed comforting to Xylo. It was extremely unusual, to the point in which Xylo had no other answer but acceptance, as he nodded to Zeke allowing a smile to take fruit. For is Xylo was to follow this man, his goals of revenge didn't seem too hard to reach.

Soon after Zeke would fall to the ground, Xylo would immediately begin hopping over to his ally, which involved walking into the store he was stop of and staggering up four sets of stairs, only to arrive to an exhausted Zeke. Walking up to the idle body, Xylo would immediately press his fingers to his neck, checking his pulse, whilst his eyes would pan his body, immediately noticing the injuries he had sustained in the short period of time. It was quite the anomaly as to why he had past out, as Zeke seemed to have the endurance to stay conscious with this injuries he had. Annoyingly as he began to find the problem, the somewhat black rabbit, would begin to run atop Zekes face, perhaps worried about his new master?

A solid backhand would send the bunny flying off the building, hearing a direct splat as it hit the ground below, however Xylo did not care for the rabbit, and new very well he needed to find the cause of him being unconscious. "A brain defect perhaps." He muttered as he continued to press and hold random parts of his chest before hearing LA Richard behind him offering to take them to a safe house. Nodding in approval, Xylo would yank Zekes body off the ground, throwing the man over his shoulder allowing a minor pain to surge through Xylo's body, however he would continue to walk back down the stairs and exit the building, only to see the black rabbit leaping up to Xylo, climbing up his torso until reaching the top of his head before perching himself and glaring upon Zeke. "Fucking rodent........ Don't worry, I'll attend to Zeke when we get to safety."

Xylo would stand against the wall at the local inn LA Richards had previously stayed in. Leaning against the wall, gazing through a small hole in closed curtains, he couldn't help but notice marines and bounty hunters alike sprinting through the alleyways, whilst medics attended to the injured, noticing eyeless men in stretchers. Xylo would smile as his attention diverted to lighting a cigarette which he would deeply inhale before exhaling a cloud of smoke that would consume the room.

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Post Three~    

thanks!

7[Task]Free Richards! Empty Re: [Task]Free Richards! Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:03 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
and the bold often die.

A warm hue surrounded Zeke's body, his senses were in-tuned to nature and the surroundings around himself, he became one with nature and as such, nature accepted him. However, the bright light that echoed from the sky wasn't yet ready to embrace his silhouette, as it had done to many before him and many to come. As Zeke, regained consciousness, he noticed that his wounds had been bandaged up. His head felt giddy from the overuse of Divine Breathing and the blood he had lost but otherwise, he was alive. Peering over to Xylo, who now looking out the window at the movements in the street it seemed, Zeke could tell by the amount of motion and stopping of feet outside his window, "They sound busy. How long have I been out?" Zeke asked. Zeke sitting up, Kuro Neko rested on the bedside, "I need a cig. I haven't smoked in awhile... Maybe that'll cut the edge off." Zeke said grinning. At the edge of the bed, L.A. Richards was sleeping, a pool of dribble surrounded her mouth as she had a peaceful yet trouble demeanor on her face. "Zeke... You better... not... die..." she whispered. "I didn't know I was this popular.... Rishishi... Xylo... about what I said earlier on the ceiling... Things are going to get pretty busy now that L.A. is an official crew member. We'll need a ship if we're going to get to Ohara. Plus, we'll need another Navigator for situations where I can't man the wheel at sea. I know a bit of Navigation in terms of weather, but actually operating a ship... I've only read about it in books." Zeke said.

"It'll be tricky... the marines are on high alert. Purchasing a ship... without funds-" Zeke's words were interrupted by L.A's awakening. "Funds aren't a problem. From Rusty and our journeys, I have enough stashed away to comfortably buy us a ship." L.A said grinning. "Well that solves that problem..." Zeke thought. "Can you use your Devil Fruit powers to switch our identities with someone else? Maybe we can broker a ship under another alias?" Zeke inquired. "My Powers aren't that easily used like most Devil Fruit users... After the last fiasco... It'll take at least three more days for my Devil Fruit to recover." L.A. Richards said. "I don't think we can wait that long... After this much marine life is lost... They'll most definitely send a high ranking official and their battalion to inspect the town and causalities. " L.A. Richards said.

With two more days passing, Zeke, Xylo and Richards go ship hunting for a vessel to flee Logue Town. However, impending danger loomed on the horizon, the marines had already sent an inspecting officer to verify the situation in Logue Town.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

8[Task]Free Richards! Empty Re: [Task]Free Richards! Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

squad up

»

As Zeke would emerge from his slumber, Xylo had already began gazing upon him, noticing he didn't require medical aid upon awakening. It was fairly odd, to see the man simply shrug off whatever means he had, however it seemed the problem wasn't particularly physical. Xylo would ponder on Zekes previous efforts at the unique fighting style of somewhat falling into trance, peculiar to say the least Xylo would slowly walk towards his... Well.... Captain, in an effort to answer his questions.

"You've been unconscious for a few hours, four to be exact. The reason, I'm unsure of, There's something you're not telling me right, I suppose you know what's actually wrong with you." Xylo would reach within the silk confines on his right side of his trousers, before unveiling a deck of cigarettes, allowing his thumb to flick one out, to then offer Zeke. "Your injuries have been taken care of, however it will take some time to actually heal, especially your back. I think the three of us should try to steer clear to avoid further injury." Xylo's words would soon follow his left hand pointing to the sheets Zeke was amongst, showing that the material he had used to wrap his body in was actually the red cotton from the sheets themselves.

A snigger would follow after noticing his handiwork, before gazing outside noticing Zekes second comment. "It feels like a parade out there, lucky enough I went digging through the room beside us as the tourists went to lunch, turns out they were actually navy soldiers." Xylo would reach for a few garments that had been hung over a sofa. "However, I suppose we're lucky, think you can pull this look off?" his hands would pull the garments affront himself before throwing them atop Zekes legs, displaying the marine uniform.

Xylo would walk back to the window, peeping through the hole whilst addressing the two once again. "I have no idea where the docks are, however if you two lead the way, I'll keep a distance behind until we reach the docks so I can watch our backs in case of being found out." Xylo's words would follow him walking back to the the end of the bed toward Zeke. "However, that's just my idea, you're our leader so you choose our method. Even if you are a it stupid." a light snigger would follow as he waited for his new captains orders.

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Post Four~    

thanks!

9[Task]Free Richards! Empty Re: [Task]Free Richards! Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

and the bold often die.

As Xylo, Zeke and L.A. Richards traversed through the market area, the sound of a street side raffle, caught the ears of Zeke. "Come one! Come all! The Logue Town Ship Museum Presents the Red Barron! The Ship That Fell from the sky!" the vendor shouted. "A museum of ships... How boring..." one of the citizens walked passed scoffing at the notion. "Interesting." Zeke thought to himself. "Stupid? That's new... Never been called that in my life." Zeke said in his rebuttal to Xylo. "He does have some sentiments to his point... You do some ridiculously impulsive things at times." L.A. Richards said, in agreement. "Really, not you too L.A." Zeke said sighing. "Anyway... Follow me." Zeke pulled closer to the street promoter. "Hey... Old man... You were saying something about a museum of ships... Tell me more about this Red Barron." Zeke asked grinning.

"SIR! WE HAVE A PROBLEM! The Red Barron! It's been stolen by-"
the marines message was interrupted by the sound of Zeke's blade ripping through his back. The Logue Town Great Ship Museum had been robbed. -EXIT

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

10[Task]Free Richards! Empty Re: [Task]Free Richards! Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:32 am

Xylo

Pirates
Pirates

Xylo

squad up

»

Walking slowly amongst the crowds whilst check to his side, noticing LA Richards and Zeke act so casually, Xylo couldn't help but feel on alert, as if everyone was being watched. A single tear of sweat would excrete from the pores at his temple before dripping down upon the wooden boardwalks. Continuing to listen to Zeke and LA, Xylo couldn't help but feel some sense of belonging. Whilst it was too early to say if this whole pirate crew thing would go well, however it was something Xylo had never done before. Astonishedand eager to set sail, he couldn't help but notice Zeke glaring upon a ship.

Noticing Zekes hand grasping the handle of his blade, Xylo immediately knew what was to happen. Seeing two docksman making their way toward the ship, Xylo would act the instance Zeke did, taking the two out with simple upward thrusts to their necks, whilst his strike was open handed, allowing him to choke two men, holding them in the air. A grin would appear as he looked back toward LA and Zeke. "Ready when you are, Cap."

The docksmans eyes will roll backward as they lost consciousness, whilst an eager Xylo would look upward, toward the Red Baron. Enthralled by its general nature, it truly was a magnificent ship with his blood red tattered sails and aged wood which allowed the feel of mystery and history. Sprinting toward the ship, Xylo would immediately run toward the entrance of the ship, before looking at a small screw of cleaners atop the deck.

Smiling, Xylo would stretch his directly affront him allowing the clicks of his knuckles cracking to be heard across the ship.

A few moments later the entire cleaning crew would be swimming atop the water surrounding the ship, whilst Xylo glared outward, noticing a soon-to-be problem. Bloody marines.

[Exit Thread]

tag: Xylo Usagi» notes: Tasking... Post Five  ~    

thanks!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum