One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
Arthur's Registry EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Arthur's Registry EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Arthur's Registry EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Arthur's Registry EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Arthur's Registry EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Arthur's Registry EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Arthur's Registry EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Arthur's Registry EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Arthur's Registry EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arthur's Registry Empty Arthur's Registry on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Name: Reservoir Bead
Description: This is one of Arthur’s more interesting drugs as it is more of an implant, much like some birth control medications are. In appearance it looks like a purple bead in the shape of a diamond. It is injected into the skin by a needle where it then stays in place. As it heals tissue grows around it to almost completely hide the bead save for a small bump at its injection site. The bead glows when being used, showing clearly through the skin any time the patient stores energy or releases it from the bead.
Effects: The bead acts as a reservoir in which the user can store stamina and natural energy by focusing on the bead. Fat reserves in the body hold excess calories for later use when the human body is more active. This is essentially a synthetic fat reserve that can freely take calories from those fat reserves and convert it into stamina/natural energy for the user to use. Similar to the art of Life Return, the user can then meditate and focus on the fat reserves in his/her body, sending calories into the bead for later use. This reservoir bead can then be tapped into at any point for stamina recovery. The storing of energy must be done in a separate topic focused on only this one task. Every 50 words the owner writes equals 10 stamina stored in the bead.
Range: Contact/Body
Servings: 1
Units per Slot: 1
Upgrade Points:
Upgrade List:

1 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 25% of the user’s stamina pool
2 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 50% of the user’s stamina pool
3 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 100% of the user’s stamina pool
4 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 150% of the user’s stamina pool
5 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 200% of the user’s stamina pool
6 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 250% of the user’s stamina pool

Name: Creation Rebirth Serum
Description: This serum is one of Arthur’s latest attempts at immortality as he has manufactured a drug that forces the body’s cells to split unnaturally fast. The serum itself is a pale green in color, a little more viscous than water and is generally found in standard size syringes. As a result this serum is usually applied to wounds or even missing limbs.
Effects: The serum is designed to expedite the process of cell splitting in targeted areas throughout the body. With things like cuts and broken bones, the syringe is injected as close to the wound as possible. Then the serum hastens the cell division in that wounded area, forcing the wound closed and healed good as new. This serum is able to force any type of cell to divide, including brain and other major organ cells. So long as the patient died within the topic the serum is used in, the body can be forced to repair itself and effectively bring the patient back from the brink of death. However, the serum won’t work on a patient outside of the topic they died in as the cells of the body have already begun to die and therefore can no longer divide.
Range: Contact
Servings: 3
Upgrade Points:
Upgrade List:

1 – Can heal moderate wounds and below in 2 posts
2 – Can heal moderate wounds and below in 1 post/major wounds in 2 posts
3 – Can heal moderate wounds and below instantly/major wounds in 1 posts/severe wounds in 2 posts
4 – Can heal major wounds and below instantly/severe wounds in 1 post/fatal wounds in 2 posts/regrow limbs in 3 posts
5 – Can heal severe wounds and below instantly/fatal wounds in 1 post/regrow limbs in 2 posts
6 – Can heal fatal wounds and below instantly/regrow limbs in 1 post

Last edited by Kincaid on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2Arthur's Registry Empty Re: Arthur's Registry on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
@Kincaid wrote:Name: Reservoir Bead
Description: This is one of Arthur’s more interesting drugs as it is more of an implant, much like some birth control medications are. In appearance it looks like a purple bead in the shape of a diamond. It is injected into the skin by a needle where it then stays in place. As it heals tissue grows around it to almost completely hide the bead save for a small bump at its injection site. The bead glows when being used, showing clearly through the skin any time the patient stores energy or releases it from the bead.
Effects: The bead acts as a reservoir in which the user can store stamina and natural energy by focusing on the bead. This reservoir can then be tapped into at any point for stamina recovery. The storing of energy must be done in a separate topic focused on only this one task. Every 50 words the owner writes equals 10 stamina stored in the bead. - I don't quite understand how you would store the stamina, and while I don't think you're the kinda guy to go "Lol, its anime." I would like this further explained, and I would say you're good with it.
Range: Contact/Body
Servings: 1
Upgrade Points:
Upgrade List:

1 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 25% of the user’s stamina pool
2 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 50% of the user’s stamina pool
3 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 100% of the user’s stamina pool
4 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 150% of the user’s stamina pool
5 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 200% of the user’s stamina pool
6 – The bead can store up to an equivalent of 250% of the user’s stamina pool

Name: Creation Rebirth Serum
Description: This serum is one of Arthur’s latest attempts at immortality as he has manufactured a drug that forces the body’s cells to split unnaturally fast. The serum itself is a pale green in color, a little more viscous than water and is generally found in standard size syringes. As a result this serum is usually applied to wounds or even missing limbs.
Effects: The serum is designed to expedite the process of cell splitting in targeted areas throughout the body. With things like cuts and broken bones, the syringe is injected as close to the wound as possible. Then the serum hastens the cell division in that wounded area, forcing the wound closed and healed good as new. This serum is able to force any type of cell to divide, including brain and other major organ cells. So long as the patient died within the topic the serum is used in, the body can be forced to repair itself and effectively bring the patient back from the brink of death. However, the serum won’t work on a patient outside of the topic they died in as the cells of the body have already begun to die and therefore can no longer divide. - Im going to want some stamina to be used to heal someone, because from what im reading it basically makes a lot of new cells for...no cost. Also, if you hastened cell division wouldn't that make them age more because the [Inset, Part of cell name I cannot find or remember, here]?
Range: Contact
Servings: 3
Upgrade Points:
Upgrade List:

1 – Can heal moderate wounds and below in 2 posts
2 – Can heal moderate wounds and below in 1 post/major wounds in 2 posts
3 – Can heal moderate wounds and below instantly/major wounds in 1 posts/severe wounds in 2 posts
4 – Can heal major wounds and below instantly/severe wounds in 1 post/fatal wounds in 2 posts/regrow limbs in 3 posts
5 – Can heal severe wounds and below instantly/fatal wounds in 1 post/regrow limbs in 2 posts
6 – Can heal fatal wounds and below instantly/regrow limbs in 1 post
Im going to have an Admin to also look this over, as I can't really tell what changes need to be made, not to mention this is a super strong healing device.

3Arthur's Registry Empty Re: Arthur's Registry on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:20 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
I added some more description to the Bead for it to make more sense.

As for the second one I'm not totally sure I agree with needing stamina. The serum is meant to provide that energy needed to divide the cells so the body it's being used on doesn't need to. I see what you mean, this can be seen as a very strong healing device towards 5 and 6 upgrade points so I was thinking of a couple drawbacks or restrictions:
1.) Possibly like rumble balls this can only be used 1-3 times in a topic or something, otherwise it kills the patient.
2.) Similar to what you said, it takes a certain percentage of life force from the user's life each time it's used because cells can only divide so many times.

I'll get Sabo or Bean to look at it though if you're uncertain. Thanks for looking at it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum