One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Killer Frost
Today at 12:51 am by Ghost

» NPC Shop
Today at 12:27 am by Ghost

» Blood in, Blood out
Today at 12:19 am by ASAP Bean

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan w. I.p
Today at 12:19 am by Ghost

» Ghost Update
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by Ghost

» [Task] Princess
Yesterday at 9:51 pm by Ritz

» Halloween Event
Yesterday at 8:20 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Hash Slinger- Task
Yesterday at 8:16 pm by ASAP Bean

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER)
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

Top posting users this week
Ghost

ASAP Bean

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64661 messages in 8462 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Another Magu Passive on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:27 am

*Primary Skill set Link*
I have decide my next passive for this skillset, and didn't want to put the entire skillset in limbo to wait for this approval so once this is approve I hope that yall just added it in to the link above.

Intense Heat {III}:Hiroko is able to increase the quality of magma out his body. To the point that the magma is highly concentrated reaching the maximum temperature of magma that is possible. This allow all of Hiroko magma base abilities by entire tier{+1 tier to all magma base abilities.}.

Last edited by Hiroko Young on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:22 am; edited 8 times in total

Kneel
View user profile

2 Re: Another Magu Passive on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:04 am

Ready for review

Kneel
View user profile

3 Re: Another Magu Passive on Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Bump for review

Kneel
View user profile

4 Re: Another Magu Passive on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:38 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Increase the post count, the heat given from magma isnt enough to instantly effect normal human beings let alone those over the pinnacle of human powers. There shouldnt be any ill effect instantly [proven canonly by no one taking any damage from Akainu's "after heat". Prolonged heat exposure sure i can see, but it would need to be just that. Prolonged as effects are not instantaneous.

View user profile

5 Re: Another Magu Passive on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:58 am

I increase the post count by 1 post.

Kneel
View user profile

6 Re: Another Magu Passive on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:21 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Move everything down a couple posts

1-2 posts = no major effect
3-4 posts = the effects you have in 1-2 and so forth

View user profile

7 Re: Another Magu Passive on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:16 am

..All done

Kneel
View user profile

8 Re: Another Magu Passive on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:40 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

1/2

View user profile

9 Re: Another Magu Passive on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:18 am

Hiroko Young wrote:*Primary Skill set Link*
I have decide my next passive for this skillset, and didn't want to put the entire skillset in limbo to wait for this approval so once this is approve I hope that yall just added it in to the link above.

• Intense Heat {III}: Hiroko is able to imitate large amount of heat from any ignite part of his body or any other magma source given off by the user. The level of heat produce off from the user is dangerous as standard magma can reach as hot as 1300 °F to 2400 °F. Unfortunately this passive temperatures doesn't goes that high. But it still capable of burning thing that comes into range of this deadly passive. The given range of this passive is 15 meters Is the range of the heat of the magma? Is this the magma + Heat range? Please specifywith a 10 stamina per upkeep, and 15 stamina per use. The speed of this passive is instantly making it a very dangerous ability. This passive capped at tier 3.

Heat Chart:

Heat Chart:

• Post 1-2: No effects.

• Post 3-4:The irritating of the eyes, dry skin, sweating, head aches and feeling nauseating .

• Post 5-6:The irritating of the eyes to a degree that it hinder sight{-1 in perception},begin to sweat more, very dry skin that may turn red, you are feeling very sick vomiting, drizzle spells{-1 in speed}, and target begins to experience panting for each breath as well as seeing mirages.

• 7-8 Everything above increase by another tier, and  Target loses consciousness due to the stress of the heat {7} or heat stroke{aka death at post 8}.

Notes:To negate the effects, the opponent must spend three posts out of reach of Hiroko's heat passive or constant water source at hand.

10 Re: Another Magu Passive on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:29 am

I change the entire passive so I can get the maximum worth of a tier 3 passive that I should be allow to get since the prince of a tier 3 passive is 100,000 ep I want to feel like I am getting my money worth.

Kneel
View user profile

11 Re: Another Magu Passive on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:18 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Hiroko Young wrote:*Primary Skill set Link*

Intense Heat {III}:Hiroko is able to increase the quality of magma out his body. To the point that the magma is highly concrete This doesn't make sense, I assume you meant concentrated. Don't wanna get vague maniped because you put the wrong word. reaching the maximum temperature of magma that is possible. This allow all of Hiroko magma base abilities by entire tier. So in simple term even his weakness abilities would be more deadly if one not carefully. Get rid of this whole last sentence, it isn't needed and just sounds...bad tbh.{+1 tier to all magma base abilities.}

The +1 tier itself is fine, just make those edits to the wording so you don't get screwed.

View user profile

12 Re: Another Magu Passive on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:23 am

all done kin thx for the fast reply.

Kneel
View user profile

13 Re: Another Magu Passive on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:25 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

1/2

View user profile

14 Re: Another Magu Passive on Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:58 pm