One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Killer Frost
Today at 12:51 am by Ghost

» NPC Shop
Today at 12:27 am by Ghost

» Blood in, Blood out
Today at 12:19 am by ASAP Bean

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan w. I.p
Today at 12:19 am by Ghost

» Ghost Update
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by Ghost

» [Task] Princess
Yesterday at 9:51 pm by Ritz

» Halloween Event
Yesterday at 8:20 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Hash Slinger- Task
Yesterday at 8:16 pm by ASAP Bean

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER)
Yesterday at 8:07 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

Top posting users this week
Ghost

ASAP Bean

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64661 messages in 8462 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FIRE FU on Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:40 pm

ASAP Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Priority: Secondary
Fighting Style: Martial Arts
Skill Set Name: Fire Bird Style
Skill Set Information: Through his life Bazel has trained extensively in martial art, particularly studying under monks. Not only did this give him a great sense of reaching his physical peak it helped Bazel reach a new "spiritual" level with his powers. His awakened skills offer an extension of his skills that wouldn't be humanly possible unless you've passed the peak human condition such as Bazel. But because of his firebird fruit Bazel studied long and hard how to blend and implement the fire aspect of his fruit into his every day style of combat. Through various means Bazel has created the "Firebird" style which operates through various punching and kicking techniques along with distanced attacks and some protection and defense.
Passives:

• LV3 - Flash Foot - Bazel's speed is boosted +1 tier of speed.
  • LV1 - Hot Hand - Bazel can coat his arms and legs in a raging flame which operates at tier 3 heat. This cost 20 stamina to activate for 3 post. Before it an be used again the user must wait 3 turns.
  • N/A

Skillset Strengths:

• Because of the fruits natural affinity and its divine gifts the heat from the fruit along with its flames can out match any snow or ice ability vaporizing it. This puts the moves  at a + 2 Tier advantage against snow and + 1 Tier advantage against ice.

• Because of its mystical abilities, the Firebird zoan is hotter than the Atsu Atsu No Mi, Mera Mera No Mi and Magu Magu No Mi. If the latter two attempted to use their intangible form to avoid damage Bazel is still able to physically touch them.

Skillset Weaknesses:

• Friend and foe alike are harmed by his fruit if they come in contact with it. This is hard to deal with on the battlefield with multiple comrades around.

Notes:

Heat Chart:
Heat Power: Based on the Material Destruction page, the power of the heat itself will be based off of it somewhat. Though, know that heat isn't the only damage that these attacks deal. The attacks still have blunt and/or stab based damage depending on the skill that is made. In due time, different things spontaneously combust at different temperatures and even then it is "spontaneous" combustion. That is something achieved from rapid heating to a certain temperature and not gradual heating which would induce melting things like wood, cloth, etc. This is caused by the overwhelming heat causing the object to eventually ignite itself.

Tier 1:Completely Destroyed - Completely Destroyed - Wood, Stone, and similar materials. Partially Destroyed - Iron Lightly Damaged - Steel

Tier 2:Completely Destroyed - Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials Partially Destroyed - Steel Lightly Damaged - Titanium

Tier 3: Completely Destroyed - Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials. Partially Destroyed - Titanium Lightly Damaged - Treasure Tree Adam

Tier 4: Completely Destroyed - Titanium, Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials. Partially Destroyed - Treasure Tree Adam Lightly Damaged - Diamond, Seastone

Tier 5: Completely Destroyed - Treasure Tree Adam, Titanium, Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, and similar materials. Partially Destroyed - Diamond, Seastone Lightly Damaged - N/A

Tier 6: Completely Destroyed - Treasure Tree Adam, Titanium, Steel, Iron, Wood, Stone, Seastone, and similar materials. - N/A

Attribute Priorities:

• Strength
  • Durability/Speed
  • Perception

Tier 1 Skills:
Skill Name: -
Tier: - 1
Type - Offensive
Range: - Contact
Speed: - Own
Description: - A cocked back punch from the user which strikes the intended body part causing damage and forcing the opponent back normally off their feet. Damage is great enough to break bones. The usual push this attack delivers is 8 meters.

Skill Name: - Eagle Kick
Tier: - 2
Type - Offensive
Description: -  Bazel takes off running towards his foe before he takes off cocking either his left leg or right leg back bringing it forward for a devastating kick. Along with blunt damage (enough to break bone) and send the target back 12 meters.

Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: - Flash Step
Type - Buff
Range: - Own
Speed: - N/A
Description: - This move allows Bazel to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power. It was revealed that the principle of this move was to kick off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye allowing Bazel to move at one tier higher speed or 3 post.

Skill Name: - Flame Wave
Type - Offensive
Range: - 15 MEters
Speed: - 4
Description: - Bazel kicks towards his opponent which causes a wave of concentrated flames to shoot towards his opponent shaped as a 10 meter long 3 inch wide crescent blade.

Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 3 Skills:

Skill Name: - Red Fist
Tier: - 3
Type - Offensive
Range: - 40 Meters
Speed: - 5
Description: - Bazel channels fire into his arm releasing a large fist of flames from his hand which is the size of a brink truck. The strength from this large fist is enough to tear through ships and scorch enemies.

Skill Name: - Celestial Punch 1
Tier: - 3
Type - Offensive
Description: - The user unleashes a flurry of 30 blazing punches at blinding speed which moves so fast the target(s) think the user has more than two hands due to after images from his fist. What makes this technique so deadly is the power that comes with the speed of such a potent attack.

Tier 4 Skills:

Skill Name: - Firework Show
Tier: - 4
Type - Offensive
Range: - 50 Meters
Speed: - 5
Description: - Bazel points both his hands to the sky as flames shoot to the sky taking the form of fist. He shoots usually 8 fist into the sky and each shot is about 10 meters in length and 5 in width. Upon contact they spread into 10 meter diameter.

Last edited by Cozy Bean on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 5 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: FIRE FU on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:38 pm

Alright 1/2 (looks around in paranoia)

3 Re: FIRE FU on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Mr. Meeseeks

Free Agents
Free Agents

2/2

[20:00:50] Hiroko Young : i feel like they are retard
View user profile

4 Re: FIRE FU on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Yeah, veto bojacks.

Your second passive. Tier 3 level power, for 2 stamina......for five posts.

Change that to 5 stamina for 3 posts.

View user profile

5 Re: FIRE FU on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:06 am

ASAP Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Done.

View user profile

6 Re: FIRE FU on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Iv been checking other skill sets that have an activated passive like yours, each supplementary [flight] seems to be going at ten stamina per post, a tier 3 flame on the arms and legs for 5 stamina for up to 3 posts is just too much. So say twenty stamina per post for all four areas or 5 stamina per post per limb [arms and legs]

View user profile

7 Re: FIRE FU on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:29 pm

ASAP Bean

Pirates
Pirates

This isn't flight. I get it you're using the same school of thought mental lit your but this is a different thing all together. My original 3 post for 20 stamina was fair.

View user profile

8 Re: FIRE FU on Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:35 am

Im not just using flight, im going by other activated passives which have offensive capabilities, the ability to bring forth tier 3 level flames for 3 posts at a cost off 5 stamina to activate keeping it active for 3 posts without having to pay any more is not fair in the slightest. where as the original [given from the post two above] was 2 stamina to activate and nothing more to pay for tier 3 [so that certainly was also not fair].

So im gonna reiterate, 5 per limb, and it would require an upkeep also, being able to maintain them for multiple posts without payment is just bizarre, upkeep i guess could be two per limb, meaning 20 stamina per four limbs. Alternatively id also be fine with 5 per two limbs but requires a post cooldown per use

View user profile

9 Re: FIRE FU on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:09 pm

ASAP Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Really don't wanna do this back and forth thing. The original 20 activation for x amount of post was fair. It has always been fair.

View user profile

10 Re: FIRE FU on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:09 am

A singular tier 3 skill costs 45 stamina points in activation with an upkeep per post of 15 points. Your attempting to get a tier 3 level flame n four limbs for 20 points over 3 posts [originally you went with 2 stamina points over 5 posts not entirely sure how you thought that was fair but thats beside the point]

That means your attempting to get a discount over all of 55 stamina points without having to pay any upkeep or cooldown. Im not exactly sure how you think thats fair but its not.

http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t8187-vixens-rokushiki
http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t7703-electro-anubis
http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t8120-purple-cat-electrodone
http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t8159-flames-of-judgement-npc
http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t7601-life-return-hair

Here is a few examples of activated passives along with the staff mandated edits. So no, a tier 3 passive allowing for multiple limb enhancements for 20 points without any upkeep or cooldown at level 1 is certainly a no. especially since with the way youve written, it was originally 2 points for 5 posts [not 2 points per post but 2 points FOR 3] and now its 5 for 3 which means only paying five stamina points and you get tier 3 flames on four parts of your body for 5 stamina points in total without any upkeep for a total of 3 posts.

No, there is nothing fair.

View user profile

11 Re: FIRE FU on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:06 am

ASAP Bean

Pirates
Pirates

We've been through this before Melissa. My tier 3 heat doesnt Equate to a tier 3 skill. You use daily that Salem logic about passive levels. You do know mine was originally five post for 20 stamina. YOU had me change it to 5. You're saying it as I I tried that at first. The heat isn't just one part of my overall skills and my flame are the most basic functions of my abilities and doesn't call for a tier 3 skill. You group things together too much. Even if this was a skill it wouldn't even be strong enough to be a tier 3 skill in terms of effectiveness.

View user profile

12 Re: FIRE FU on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:39 am

Passive level: 1
statement - tier 3 heat

Hilda Valentina wrote:Yeah, veto bojacks.

Your second passive. Tier 3 level power, for 2 stamina......for five posts.

Change that to 5 stamina for 3 posts.

I wish i had actually now taken a quotation of the skill set in its original, but as i stated within the post i asked for edits, it was certainly 2 Stamina not 20.

Furthermore - skill sets which have roughly the same ability [most of which where level 2-3 not 1] where asked for stamina increases - limb limits which each had a stamina cost, should i go on. Each skill set i provided shows, including most of which where requested via the head admin.

So unless with Poncho leaving, the statements he made are also no longer standing, then the edits stand.

On a further note, you do realize this passive is redundant for you on this skill set in the end? your hybrid form which is cheaper to activate and cheaper to get into grants you a larger coverage. So essentially your going for a passive that you already actually have due to being a zoan.

View user profile

13 Re: FIRE FU on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:45 am

ASAP Bean

Pirates
Pirates

You say with poncho leaving shit statement changes? He was the one who okayed the lassive

View user profile

14 Re: FIRE FU on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 am

Paper Iguina 1/2
Bojack 2/2

I don't see poncho's stamp at all in this skill set nor in the original. Where as i do see him requiring passives that are similiar be edited and changed even at higher tiers. Even in your original bennu where you apped a simple stream of tier 3 fire he required you to have a cooldown.

Seems to be a nice circle,so go to 20 stamina points for three and put a single post cooldown in between uses. Feel free to add in you can use this on individual limbs costing five per limb as well that way allowing you to also use it on singular limbs instead of all four.

[Though like i said, its kind of a wasted passive given your hybrid forms ability listed in the fruit app]

View user profile

15 Re: FIRE FU on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:00 pm

ASAP Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Edit made gimme that 2/2

View user profile

16 Re: FIRE FU on Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:37 pm

celestial Punch - Im not sure why its ranged at 10 meters, given the description [also lower it to lik 25-30 for a tier 3] it doesnt seem to have any ranged capabilities at all.

View user profile

17 Re: FIRE FU on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:34 pm

2/2

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum