One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
» Magic Prodigy
Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:49 am by Reddick T. Rocket

» Return to baltigo
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:06 pm by Isabella

» DigimonDefragmentation
Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:16 am by Gerard Sinnet

Statistics
We have 1097 registered users
The newest registered user is zenstorm

Our users have posted a total of 65935 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates



You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Worst Soul on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:14 pm

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

avatar
Priority: Primary
Fighting Style: Devil Fruit
Skill Set Name: Soru Soru no mi
Skill Set Information: The Soru Soru no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to freely interact with and manipulate souls.

This can be done in a number of ways, including but not limited to drawing out and manifesting fragments of humans' souls into a spectral, light-colored, but (for the user) tangible substance, which the user extracts by grabbing at the substance when it begins surrounding the body and pulling it out. This effectively steals from a target's very lifespan,the amount of which being determined by the user, shown to be up to and possibly beyond decades at once and down to the second if desired.Thus, if they lose too many years at once, victims may be killed instantaneously.However, the extraction process does not seem to be painful to its victims

By infusing objects and living animals with soul fragments, the user can "humanize" them to develop human-like intelligence, with inanimate objects gaining a life of their own in the first place, and undergo transformations to more closely resemble humans. Though the only prominent change in objects are their human faces, animals will more so have their general physique affected to varying degrees, such as becoming able to stand up-right.

If a Vivre Card is infused with a soul fragment, instead of becoming anthropomorphic, the card will exude a bright aura that only Homies can see

In addition to stealing and using the souls of other people, the user may manifest their own soul into living fragments called Incarnations, which come in the form of roughly human-sized, dark, somewhat humanoid blobs, which possess limited sentience and can absorb people's souls as well
Passives:

  • Unnatural Life Force- Due to having such a powerful soul, the user is incredibly resilient and brimming with life +1 durability-t3
  • Me and the Gals-The user is able to sprout incarnations in the exact shape and dimensions of themselves. These incarnations have attributes based off the user's capped at a tier 3 character, but function somewhat like npcs by only have one prioritization in the user's main. Each one created costs 20 stamina with no upkeep can make a max 4. Dissolve when destroyed or at the end of the topic. -t2
  • Man eater- Things with souls that the user touches will have a  small amount of their life force drained each time they do so, causing a loss of 10% of their stamina pool which will be then transferred to the user. This also applies to incarnations. -t2

(Link to purchase of passives)
Skillset Strengths:

  • -User can create incarnations
  • -User can create homies
  • - User can physically interact with others' souls and call them out by "speaking to the soul"

Skillset Weaknesses:

  • -Those with soul affecting powers such as the yomi yomi can harm homies and do +1 damage to them- note this +1 does not extend homies created from the user's own powerful soul.
  • -User cannot place souls into people-living or dead
  • -User is unable to use techniques, such as "Soul Pocus," which "draw out" the soul if the target does not fear death or them
  • -Those with a piece of the user's Vivre card can control the homies if the user is not around in the topic- this does not apply to homies created from the user's own soul
  • -While homies listen to and obey the user, they possess their own personalities and can naturally be persuaded to disobey them, to an extent

Notes:

Incarnations:

Incarnations are pieces of the user's own powerful soul. Incarnations can come in varying shapes and sizes and usually take on human sized dimensions. Similar to the user, incarnations will have attributes which will equate to the tier of the skill used to create them unless stated otherwise and their attribute would all be categorized as non-prioritized besides the main prioritization of the user. (EX: a t4 incarnation skill would create incarnations with the attributes of a t4 character with a prioritization in one attribute). The user's mind is linked to the incarnations, allowing them to know anything the incarnations do.

Incarnations are able to use any techniques the user possess that concern making contact with souls or implanting them for half the stamina cost, this is limited to t4 and below skills however.  Being made of actual life fore, incarnations have the ability to exist after threads they were created and break away from the user. They must remain on the same island as the user however or they will instantly fade away. User must constantly pay the stamina cost to keep the incarnations present and can force them to fade away at anytime.

"Drawing Out" the Soul :

The eater of the soru soru is able to "draw out" the soul of things with their abilities. This takes the form of a spectral wavy shroud that is light colored around a person which can only be seen by the user and physically touched by them. Different techniques will cause more of this substance to be drawn out than others. Once drawn out, the user can touch and absorb the substance, the amount of years taken will depend on the technique. The taking of life span will be measured in percentages, with each person having a total of 100% life force. Different techniques will take different percentages.


Once taken, this life force is instantly absorbed into the user and can be used to create homies. The user can store an infinite amount of additional life force within themselves thanks to their powerful soul. If the user dies, the life force will return to the original owners.

In order to draw out the soul of something that thing must either fear death or the user. On the site, to completely not fear the user it will be measured by comparing total ep, meaning if a person has a higher total ep than the user they will not have any inkling of fear. They must also have absolutely no fear of death (meaning it specifically says such in their character app and they cannot just conveniently feel no fear of death in that certain moment in order to cheese out of it).

If the user dies, all soul portions they have taken will be returned to their original hosts. If the user is knocked out, only soul portions currently absorbed within her body are returned.

Homies:

Homies are the results of infusing animals, plants, or other objects with soul fragments. This process gives homies life and the ability to talk and act like humans. Almost anything can become a homie, with the exception of corpses, humans, or purely liquid material, so their appearances can be incredibly varied. Any inanimate object imaginable can become a Homie after having a piece of a soul infused into it regardless of shape, size, or tangibility- this extends to even material created from other devil fruits.

The main change for non-animal homies infused with human souls is that they gain the ability to move around on their own along with a cartoonist style face, with some going as far as to gain limbs or change basic structure/shape. Animals who are infused with human souls gain human-like attributes, such as talking, standing up-right and wearing clothes, which make them resemble members of the Mink Tribe. However, they cannot use Electro and animal-type homies can be mammals, reptiles, amphibians, or birds while minks are limited to mammalian animals. Despite being created from a devil fruit, homies are not affected by seawater or sea stone. Homies cannot ingest devil fruits or use haki, but can be imbued with the user's haki or the person's soul which they were born from. They can be attached with dials.

Upon death, the homie's facial structure loses its eyes, leaving them empty sockets. If the face is attached back together, the homie would be brought back to life. When a Homie dies the portion of their soul returns to the eater of the Soru Soru. If the eater of the soru soru dies all souls stolen return to their original owners, causing all homies to also die.

Homies can naturally sense the eater of the soru soru if they are on the same island as them, as well as those who hold a vivre card with a portion of the user's soul within it.

For the site, Homies will function similarly to pets and will start at the tier of the person's soul they were born from. They work on the same attribute system as pets, with only one primary attribute and no secondary.

Homies have ep pools similar to pets and automatically start at the lowest total ep for their tier. Homies cannot teir up. They can never be created as a higher tier than the user of the soru soru.

Homies may only have one skill set and each Tier may only have three skills each, with the exception of Tier 5 which only has 2 Skills and T6 with can have one 1. They cannot have more skills bought for them.

Stamina pools for Homies are the same as pets as are their costs for using skills.Note that they are eligible for rest stamina benefits.  

All homies have special attributes which usually have to do with the object or animal they were born from. Homies have a number special characteristics that relate to what they are born from, having 1 at tier 1, another at tier 3, and another at t5. Unlike pets however, Homies also have the ability to have an additional 2 out of the ordinary characteristics such as pudding's carpet Rabiyan having the ability to fly. Homies gain these special characteristics at t1 and gain another at t4.

Homies created from the user's own powerful soul are considered "special homies". They automatically start at the same tier as the user and naturally tier up as they do. Special homies can be summoned to the user's side instantly at will. Special homies are gifted with an additional special characteristic. The user can only posses a certain number of special homies depending on their tier.
t1-1
t3-2
t5-3
t6-4

The user can "recall" the soul of any homie they are in a topic with which will instantly kill them and re-absorb the portion used for the creation of that homie into the user.

The user can bring as many homies as they want into a topic but their total tier cannot exceed 12.
Tier 1 Skills:
Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 3 Skills:

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 4 Skills:

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 5 Skills:

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 6 Skills:

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -



Last edited by Venus on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:47 pm; edited 5 times in total


_________________
Hecate Mágissa- The Witch
View user profile

2 Re: The Worst Soul on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:04 am

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

avatar
Get the lube, this skillset is ready to get fucked in the ass


_________________
Hecate Mágissa- The Witch
View user profile

3 Re: The Worst Soul on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:01 am

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

avatar
Venus wrote:
Priority: Primary
Fighting Style: Devil Fruit
Skill Set Name: Soru Soru no mi
Skill Set Information: The Soru Soru no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to freely interact with and manipulate souls.

This can be done in a number of ways, including but not limited to drawing out and manifesting fragments of humans' souls into a spectral, light-colored, but (for the user) tangible substance, which the user extracts by grabbing at the substance when it begins surrounding the body and pulling it out. This effectively steals from a target's very lifespan,the amount of which being determined by the user, shown to be up to and possibly beyond decades at once and down to the second if desired.Thus, if they lose too many years at once, victims may be killed instantaneously.However, the extraction process does not seem to be painful to its victims

By infusing objects and living animals with soul fragments, the user can "humanize" them to develop human-like intelligence, with inanimate objects gaining a life of their own in the first place, and undergo transformations to more closely resemble humans. Though the only prominent change in objects are their human faces, animals will more so have their general physique affected to varying degrees, such as becoming able to stand up-right.

If a Vivre Card is infused with a soul fragment, instead of becoming anthropomorphic, the card will exude a bright aura that only Homies can see

In addition to stealing and using the souls of other people, the user may manifest their own soul into living fragments called Incarnations, which come in the form of roughly human-sized, dark, somewhat humanoid blobs, which possess limited sentience and can absorb people's souls as well
Passives:

  • Unnatural Life Force- Due to having such a powerful soul, the user is incredibly resilient and brimming with life +1 durability-t3
    I really don't see how you'd get durability from this. I get I would get if you were a martial artist and trained hard or w.e

  • Me and the Gals-The user is able to sprout incarnations in the exact shape and dimensions of themselves. These incarnations have attributes equal to those of the eater. The number able to be created is based on the tier of the user (t1-1,t2-3,t3-5). each one created costs 10 stamina with no upkeep. Dissolve when destroyed or at the end of the topic. -t2 Up the stamina cost to create since this has no upkeep. Since these are made from piece of your soul their attributes shouldn't be identical with yours, and should go down with the more you create.


  • Man eater- Things with souls that come in contact with the user will have a small amount of their life force drained each time they do so, causing a loss of 10% of their stamina pool which will be then transferred to the user. This also applies to incarnations-t1
    You will have to actively touch someone to do this. Just how when the Yami user has to touch someone to null their devil fruit abilities. And raise the tier

(Link to purchase of passives)
Skillset Strengths:

  • -User can create incarnations
  • -User can create homies
  • -User is able to physically touch and target the souls of others and damage them, making their skills completely ignore durability I don't allow people ignoring durability. If anything you can go off the internal durability of someone.
  • - Since the user can attack the soul of things, this allows them to to bypass things usually immune to physical touch and strikes such as logia intangibility. No. You'd need buso haki to do this.

Skillset Weaknesses:

  • -Those with soul affecting powers such as the yomi yomi can harm homies and do +1 damage to them- note this +1 does not extend homies created from the user's own powerful soul.
  • -User cannot place souls into people-living or dead
  • -User is unable to use techniques, such as "Soul Pocus," which "draw out" the soul if the target does not fear death or them
  • -Those with a piece of the user's Vivre card can control the homies if the user is not around in the topic- this does not apply to homies created from the user's own soul
  • -While homies listen to and obey the user, they possess their own personalities and can naturally be persuaded to disobey them, to an extent

Notes:

Incarnations:

Incarnations are pieces of the user's own powerful soul. Incarnations can come in varying shapes and sizes and usually take on human sized dimensions. Similar to the user, incarnations will have attributes which will equate to the tier of the skill used to create them unless stated otherwise and their attribute would all be categorized as non-prioritized (EX: a t4 incarnation skill would create incarnations with the attributes of a t4 character). The user's mind is linked to the incarnations, allowing them to know anything the incarnations do.

Incarnations are able to use any techniques the user possess that concern making contact with souls or implanting them for half the stamina cost, this is limited to t4 and below skills however.  Being made of actual life fore, incarnations have the ability to exist after threads they were created and break away from the user. They must remain on the same island as the user however or they will instantly fade away. User must constantly pay the stamina cost to keep the incarnations present and can force them to fade away at anytime.




"Drawing Out" the Soul :

The eater of the soru soru is able to "draw out" the soul of things with their abilities. This takes the form of a spectral wavy shroud that is light colored around a person which can only be seen by the user and physically touched by them. Different techniques will cause more of this substance to be drawn out than others. Once drawn out, the user can touch and absorb the substance, the amount of years taken will depend on the technique. The taking of life span will be measured in percentages, with each person having a total of 100% life force. Different techniques will take different percentages and the more taken from a person the more consequences they face.

75% of souls extracted is -2 in all attributes. Severe aging,50-100
50% of souls extracted is -1.5 in all attributes. Age 20-40 years
25% of souls extracted is -1 in all attributes. Age a few years, max 15
If all souls are extracted the user will instantly die these attribute deductions are permanent.

Once taken, this life force is instantly absorbed into the user and can be used to create homies. The user can store an infinite amount of additional life force within themselves thanks to their powerful soul. If the user dies, the life force will return to the original owners.

In order to draw out the soul of something that thing must either fear death or the user. On the site, to completely not fear the user it will be measured by comparing total ep, meaning if a person has a higher total ep than the user they will not have any inkling of fear. They must also have absolutely no fear of death (meaning it specifically says such in their character app and they cannot just conveniently feel no fear of death in that certain moment in order to cheese out of it). No, someone doesn't have to put in their character app that they don't fear death. We can and will solely go off of the difference of EP. And you will need to put exactly the amount needed. As someone with, for example, less than a thousand total ep wouldn't necessarily be afraid of you.  

If the user dies, all soul portions they have taken will be returned to their original hosts. Nah, we going to do this like user of that toy fruit. You being knocked out will be enough, but those you've taken the soul from would need to be in that topic to get it back. This obviously isn't for when you go to sleep.

Homies:

Homies are the results of infusing animals, plants, or other objects with soul fragments. This process gives homies life and the ability to talk and act like humans. Almost anything can become a homie, with the exception of corpses, humans, or purely liquid material, so their appearances can be incredibly varied. Any inanimate object imaginable can become a Homie after having a piece of a soul infused into it regardless of shape, size, or tangibility- this extends to even material created from other devil fruits.

The main change for non-animal homies infused with human souls is that they gain the ability to move around on their own along with a cartoonist style face, with some going as far as to gain limbs or change basic structure/shape. Animals who are infused with human souls gain human-like attributes, such as talking, standing up-right and wearing clothes, which make them resemble members of the Mink Tribe. However, they cannot use Electro and animal-type homies can be mammals, reptiles, amphibians, or birds while minks are limited to mammalian animals. Despite being created from a devil fruit, homies are not affected by seawater or sea stone. Homies cannot ingest devil fruits or use haki, but can be imbued with the user's haki or the person's soul which they were born from. They can be attached with dials.

Upon death, the homie's facial structure loses its eyes, leaving them empty sockets. If the face is attached back together, the homie would be brought back to life. When a Homie dies the portion of their soul returns to the eater of the Soru Soru. If the eater of the soru soru dies all souls stolen return to their original owners, causing all homies to also die.

Homies can naturally sense the eater of the soru soru if they are on the same island as them, as well as those who hold a vivre card with a portion of the user's soul within it.

For the site, Homies will function similarly to pets and will start at the tier of the person's soul they were born from. They work on the same attribute system as pets, with only one primary attribute and no secondary, however they are not stopped from growing after t4 like pets.  

Homies have ep pools similar to pets and automatically start at the lowest total ep for their tier. Homies do not need to apply for tier up and automatically do once reaching the next total ep. They can never reach a higher tier than the user of the soru soru.

Homies may only have one skill set and each Tier may only have three skills each, with the exception of Tier 5 which only has 2 Skills and T6 with can have one 1. They cannot have more skills bought for them. Homies can have one occupation that they can never specialize in, it cannot be beast master. Note that homies created from a devil fruit skill will be able to use the skills of that devil fruit skill set up to their tier at the time of their creation in addition to their own skills.  No occupation

Stamina pools for Homies are the same as pets as are their costs for using skills.Note that they are eligible for rest stamina benefits.  

All homies have special attributes which usually have to do with the object or animal they were born from. Homies have a number special characteristics that relate to what they are born from, having 1 at tier 1, another at tier 3, and another at t5. Unlike pets however, Homies also have the ability to have an additional 2 out of the ordinary characteristics such as pudding's carpet Rabiyan having the ability to fly. Homies gain these special characteristics at t1 and gain another at t4.

Homies created from the user's own powerful soul are considered "special homies". They automatically start at the same tier as the user and naturally tier up as they do. These homies are able to possess a secondary attribute and not only posses their own stamina pools, but are able to draw stamina from the user's pool. Special homies can be summoned to the user's side instantly at will. Special homies are gifted with an additional special characteristic. The user can only posses a certain number of special homies depending on their tier.
t1-1
t3-2
t5-3
t6-4

The user can bring as many homies as they want into a topic but their total tier cannot exceed 13.
Tier 1 Skills:
Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 2 Skills:

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 3 Skills:

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 4 Skills:

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 5 Skills:

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -

Tier 6 Skills:

Skill Name: -
Tier: -
Type -
Range: -
Speed: -
Description: -


I want anyone checking this after me to look carefully at this topic. Just so Alice-chan can feel comfortable.

View user profile

4 Re: The Worst Soul on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:45 pm

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

avatar
Orange. wrote:I really don't see how you'd get durability from this. I get I would get if you were a martial artist and trained hard or w.e

I mean the strength of someone's soul usually carries over to the strength of their body-the vessel for that soul meaning the user's body would have to be stronger than average to house a stronger than average soul. Doesn't equate to a martial artist "training hard" at all. It's not too hard of a concept and was approved as a good enough reason on the prior app of this with far less explanation. Makes more sense then a lot of other stuff that gives +1 stat boosts.

Orange. wrote:
No. You'd need buso haki to do this.

Give me one reason why this fruit would not have such capabilities, the entire fruit is summed up by giving the user the ability to interact with someone's soul so being able to damage it is part of the fruit. There's no reason someone with the fruit would not be able hit people with skills and strikes with their powers regardless of their form as they are targeting the soul-something not affected or changed by most devil fruits. Buso haki works on devil fruit users because its attacking the "substantial body underneath" and is created from a person's soul. So why would the SOUL-SOUL eater need soul created buso haki to do what their fruit already does?

Orange. wrote:No, someone doesn't have to put in their character app that they don't fear death. We can and will solely go off of the difference of EP. And you will need to put exactly the amount needed. As someone with, for example, less than a thousand total ep wouldn't necessarily be afraid of you.

Since when has the fear of death ever been based on EP that literally makes 0 sense whatsoever. It's a canon fact of the fruit that if a person fears death then they are affected. A special total ep amount needed to not fear the user is also ridiculous because every character is different and has a different level of fear. The user is also gonna change and grow stronger with the fruit which would also cause more people to fear them that originally would not. I do not understand this reasoning at all.

Orange. wrote:Nah, we going to do this like user of that toy fruit. You being knocked out will be enough, but those you've taken the soul from would need to be in that topic to get it back. This obviously isn't for when you go to sleep.

Again makes 0 sense and directly goes against canon. The soru soru and hobi hobi are completely different fruits. Just cause they both "huehue make racez" doesn't mean they work the same. The shadow shadow fruit also makes a race of zombies from people's shadows and the shadows just don't magically leave the bodies of the zombies with the user is knocked out, they have to willingly expel them.

There's no canon proof of the soru soru remotely working that way as even when Big Mom had her massive screeching fit and went into an UNCONSCIOUS rage, her homies were completely unaffected.

Everything else is edited


_________________
Hecate Mágissa- The Witch
View user profile

5 Re: The Worst Soul on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

avatar
Venus wrote:
Orange. wrote:I really don't see how you'd get durability from this. I get I would get if you were a martial artist and trained hard or w.e

I mean the strength of someone's soul usually carries over to the strength of their body-the vessel for that soul meaning the user's body would have to be stronger than average to house a stronger than average soul. Doesn't equate to a martial artist "training hard" at all. It's not too hard of a concept and was approved as a good enough reason on the prior app of this with far less explanation. Makes more sense then a lot of other stuff that gives +1 stat boosts.

This I will give to you.

Orange. wrote:
No. You'd need buso haki to do this.

Give me one reason why this fruit would not have such capabilities, the entire fruit is summed up by giving the user the ability to interact with someone's soul so being able to damage it is part of the fruit. There's no reason someone with the fruit would not be able hit people with skills and strikes with their powers regardless of their form as they are targeting the soul-something not affected or changed by most devil fruits. Buso haki works on devil fruit users because its attacking the "substantial body underneath" and is created from a person's soul. So why would the SOUL-SOUL eater need soul created buso haki to do what their fruit already does?

Okay, I have a few reasons but I will just give you one. When she has been shown to take someone's soul their soul manifests outside of the user and gets grabbed.

Orange. wrote:No, someone doesn't have to put in their character app that they don't fear death. We can and will solely go off of the difference of EP. And you will need to put exactly the amount needed. As someone with, for example, less than a thousand total ep wouldn't necessarily be afraid of you.

Since when has the fear of death ever been based on EP that literally makes 0 sense whatsoever. It's a canon fact of the fruit that if a person fears death then they are affected. A special total ep amount needed to not fear the user is also ridiculous because every character is different and has a different level of fear. The user is also gonna change and grow stronger with the fruit which would also cause more people to fear them that originally would not. I do not understand this reasoning at all.

Then why would total EP make someone not afraid on you?
 On the site, to completely not fear the user it will be measured by comparing total ep, meaning if a person has a higher total ep than the user they will not have any inkling of fear.


Saying that they just have to fear death isn't going to fly and i'm not going to debate that with you. Saying making this based on EP does make sense and you going against it has no backing as your "canon fact" isn't even canon. Going back to the chapter where she forcibly took the soul of her son he was afraid of her and when he turned his back to her she took his soul. And the other times where a soul has been taken was when people had allowed their soul to be taken.

So, you will need to revise your entire soul snatching system you've made. Also take out the attributes being permanently weakened.  




Orange. wrote:Nah, we going to do this like user of that toy fruit. You being knocked out will be enough, but those you've taken the soul from would need to be in that topic to get it back. This obviously isn't for when you go to sleep.

Again makes 0 sense and directly goes against canon. The soru soru and hobi hobi are completely different fruits. Just cause they both "huehue make racez" doesn't mean they work the same. The shadow shadow fruit also makes a race of zombies from people's shadows and the shadows just don't magically leave the bodies of the zombies with the user is knocked out, they have to willingly expel them.

There's no canon proof of the soru soru remotely working that way as even when Big Mom had her massive screeching fit and went into an UNCONSCIOUS rage, her homies were completely unaffected.

Their is no canon proof that it doesn't work that way. I'm not saying all homies you create are changed back. I should've compared it to the shadow fruit when that guy absorbed souls into himself. And i'm saying if you take someone's soul and absorb it into yourself, eat it, you will release them once being knocked out.  

Everything else is edited

View user profile

6 Re: The Worst Soul on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

avatar
Orange. wrote:Okay, I have a few reasons but I will just give you one. When she has been shown to take someone's soul their soul manifests outside of the user and gets grabbed.

Yea but that's not always the case as seen when her incarnation, which are just portions of her, take a person's soul it does not appear at all and instead they reach in and physically grab it without doing any harm to the person-showing that it goes beyond physically contact and is touching their actual soul and interacting with it. SOOOOOOOO next reason.
visual:


Orange. wrote:
Saying that they just have to fear death isn't going to fly and i'm not going to debate that with you. Saying making this based on EP does make sense and you going against it has no backing as your "canon fact" isn't even canon. Going back to the chapter where she forcibly took the soul of her son he was afraid of her and when he turned his back to her she took his soul. And the other times where a soul has been taken was when people had allowed their soul to be taken.

So, you will need to revise your entire soul snatching system you've made. Also take out the attributes being permanently weakened.

"if the target is not afraid of Big Mom or death in the slightest, her powers will have no effect on them"- One piece wiki

It says from the manga and wiki that they also have to not fear death, so yea it is a canon fact that I'm not taking out for no actual reason. I have fear of the user already based on ep so w.e on that.

Everything else done



_________________
Hecate Mágissa- The Witch
View user profile

7 Re: The Worst Soul on Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 pm

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

avatar
Venus wrote:
Orange. wrote:Okay, I have a few reasons but I will just give you one. When she has been shown to take someone's soul their soul manifests outside of the user and gets grabbed.

Yea but that's not always the case as seen when her incarnation, which are just portions of her, take a person's soul it does not appear at all and instead they reach in and physically grab it without doing any harm to the person-showing that it goes beyond physically contact and is touching their actual soul and interacting with it. SOOOOOOOO next reason.

visual:


Orange. wrote:
Saying that they just have to fear death isn't going to fly and i'm not going to debate that with you. Saying making this based on EP does make sense and you going against it has no backing as your "canon fact" isn't even canon. Going back to the chapter where she forcibly took the soul of her son he was afraid of her and when he turned his back to her she took his soul. And the other times where a soul has been taken was when people had allowed their soul to be taken.

So, you will need to revise your entire soul snatching system you've made. Also take out the attributes being permanently weakened.  

"if the target is not afraid of Big Mom or death in the slightest, her powers will have no effect on them"- One piece wiki

It says from the manga and wiki that they also have to not fear death, so yea it is a canon fact that I'm not taking out for no actual reason. I have fear of the user already based on ep so w.e on that.

Everything else done


Soul Pocus (魂への言葉 (ソウル・ポーカス) Souru Pōkasu?, Literally "Words to the Soul"): Big Mom speaks directly to the human soul's attachment to life, while striking fear into her opponent. She will demand that the person either give her what she desires, or give her their lifespan. If the person fears death for even a moment, Big Mom will be able to take their lifespan in any amount that she chooses; she can even take a person's entire remaining lifespan, instantly killing them.[1] However, if the person is completely fearless when they choose to have their lifespan taken, Big Mom will be unable to do so, nullifying the technique.[15] It was first seen used against Charlotte Moscato,[1] and was later named by Morgans when Big Mom used it on her cooks.[29] The Incarnations are capable of using a lesser version of this technique, where they take a month of every Totto Land citizen's lifespan if they wish to stay in Totto Land. Unlike Big Mom's other usages, the people will have their lifespans removed if they choose to do so; it is unknown if fear plays a role in this.[6]


It says that in that instance of being asked they have to fear death. And from the wiki you have to actually speak directly to the soul when trying to take it, instead of just reaching and taking it without saying anything. And also that your incarnations have to use a lesser version.

We can't just say that you making a logia intangible is possible without proof. But you can ask another admin for the opinion on you making logias tangible.




View user profile

8 Re: The Worst Soul on Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

avatar
Sabo wrote:It says that in that instance of being asked they have to fear death.

SOOOOO I was right they have to fear death, okay.

sabo wrote:
And from the wiki you have to actually speak directly to the soul when trying to take it, instead of just reaching and taking it without saying anything. And also that your incarnations have to use a lesser version. We can't just say that you making a logia intangible is possible without proof. But you can ask another admin for the opinion on you making logias tangible.

buh uhhhh my incarnations are me, they are literally my soul, so whatever they do I should be able to do as well. Saying the use a lesser version of soul taking even strengthens my argument as it would be easier for me to do the same thing, not to mention it's not even known if speaking to the soul and inciting fear is required for this lesser version-as said in the wiki itself.

Soul Pocus is also only one technique of the soru soru, you don't see other emotion based fruits such as the mero mero always require lust to petrify people just cause mero mero mellow requires it. I've honestly given more evidence for why it should be easily possibly then you've given at all. I can agree for needing to "speak to the soul" to draw it out but it's honestly easily within the basics of this fruit even that the user should be able to touch and interact with the soul of a person as the incarnations have shown- this isn't breaking logia intangibility at all either, it just lets the user damage the soul underneath, their intangibility is not negated but bypassed as a logia fruit doesn't change the souls of people.


_________________
Hecate Mágissa- The Witch
View user profile

9 Re: The Worst Soul on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:28 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

avatar
Venus wrote:
Priority: Primary
Fighting Style: Devil Fruit
Skill Set Name: Soru Soru no mi
Skill Set Information: The Soru Soru no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to freely interact with and manipulate souls.

This can be done in a number of ways, including but not limited to drawing out and manifesting fragments of humans' souls into a spectral, light-colored, but (for the user) tangible substance, which the user extracts by grabbing at the substance when it begins surrounding the body and pulling it out. This effectively steals from a target's very lifespan,the amount of which being determined by the user, shown to be up to and possibly beyond decades at once and down to the second if desired.Thus, if they lose too many years at once, victims may be killed instantaneously.However, the extraction process does not seem to be painful to its victims

By infusing objects and living animals with soul fragments, the user can "humanize" them to develop human-like intelligence, with inanimate objects gaining a life of their own in the first place, and undergo transformations to more closely resemble humans. Though the only prominent change in objects are their human faces, animals will more so have their general physique affected to varying degrees, such as becoming able to stand up-right.

If a Vivre Card is infused with a soul fragment, instead of becoming anthropomorphic, the card will exude a bright aura that only Homies can see

In addition to stealing and using the souls of other people, the user may manifest their own soul into living fragments called Incarnations, which come in the form of roughly human-sized, dark, somewhat humanoid blobs, which possess limited sentience and can absorb people's souls as well
Passives:

  • Unnatural Life Force- Due to having such a powerful soul, the user is incredibly resilient and brimming with life +1 durability-t3

  • Me and the Gals-The user is able to sprout incarnations in the exact shape and dimensions of themselves. These incarnations have attributes based off the user's and will become weaker the more that are created.
    1=Same attributes as the user
    2-3= same attributes as the user -1
    4-5=Same attributes as the user -2
    The number able to be created is based on the tier of the user (t1-1,t2-3,t3-5). each one created costs 20 stamina with no upkeep. Dissolve when destroyed or at the end of the topic. -t2

    This will be a T3 passive

  • Man eater- Things with souls that the user touches will have a  small amount of their life force drained each time they do so, causing a loss of 10% of their stamina pool which will be then transferred to the user. This also applies to incarnations. -t2
    You'd have to speak to their soul.  


(Link to purchase of passives)
Skillset Strengths:

  • -User can create incarnations
  • -User can create homies
  • -User is able to physically touch and target the souls of others and damage them, making their skills go off a target's internal durability.
  • - Since the user can attack the soul of things, this allows them to to bypass things usually immune to physical touch and strikes such as logia intangibility.

Skillset Weaknesses:

  • -Those with soul affecting powers such as the yomi yomi can harm homies and do +1 damage to them- note this +1 does not extend homies created from the user's own powerful soul.
  • -User cannot place souls into people-living or dead
  • -User is unable to use techniques, such as "Soul Pocus," which "draw out" the soul if the target does not fear death or them
  • -Those with a piece of the user's Vivre card can control the homies if the user is not around in the topic- this does not apply to homies created from the user's own soul
  • -While homies listen to and obey the user, they possess their own personalities and can naturally be persuaded to disobey them, to an extent

    Also add in that each time you take a soul from someone, regardless of the way, you will have to speak directly to the soul.

Notes:

Incarnations:

Incarnations are pieces of the user's own powerful soul. Incarnations can come in varying shapes and sizes and usually take on human sized dimensions. Similar to the user, incarnations will have attributes which will equate to the tier of the skill used to create them unless stated otherwise and their attribute would all be categorized as non-prioritized (EX: a t4 incarnation skill would create incarnations with the attributes of a t4 character). The user's mind is linked to the incarnations, allowing them to know anything the incarnations do.

Incarnations are able to use any techniques the user possess that concern making contact with souls or implanting them for half the stamina cost, this is limited to t4 and below skills however.  Being made of actual life fore, incarnations have the ability to exist after threads they were created and break away from the user. They must remain on the same island as the user however or they will instantly fade away. User must constantly pay the stamina cost to keep the incarnations present and can force them to fade away at anytime.

"Drawing Out" the Soul :

The eater of the soru soru is able to "draw out" the soul of things with their abilities. This takes the form of a spectral wavy shroud that is light colored around a person which can only be seen by the user and physically touched by them. Different techniques will cause more of this substance to be drawn out than others. Once drawn out, the user can touch and absorb the substance, the amount of years taken will depend on the technique. The taking of life span will be measured in percentages, with each person having a total of 100% life force. Different techniques will take different percentages.


Once taken, this life force is instantly absorbed into the user and can be used to create homies. The user can store an infinite amount of additional life force within themselves thanks to their powerful soul. If the user dies, the life force will return to the original owners.

In order to draw out the soul of something that thing must either fear death or the user. On the site, to completely not fear the user it will be measured by comparing total ep, meaning if a person has a higher total ep than the user they will not have any inkling of fear. They must also have absolutely no fear of death (meaning it specifically says such in their character app and they cannot just conveniently feel no fear of death in that certain moment in order to cheese out of it). [/b]


Homies:

Homies are the results of infusing animals, plants, or other objects with soul fragments. This process gives homies life and the ability to talk and act like humans. Almost anything can become a homie, with the exception of corpses, humans, or purely liquid material, so their appearances can be incredibly varied. Any inanimate object imaginable can become a Homie after having a piece of a soul infused into it regardless of shape, size, or tangibility- this extends to even material created from other devil fruits.

The main change for non-animal homies infused with human souls is that they gain the ability to move around on their own along with a cartoonist style face, with some going as far as to gain limbs or change basic structure/shape. Animals who are infused with human souls gain human-like attributes, such as talking, standing up-right and wearing clothes, which make them resemble members of the Mink Tribe. However, they cannot use Electro and animal-type homies can be mammals, reptiles, amphibians, or birds while minks are limited to mammalian animals. Despite being created from a devil fruit, homies are not affected by seawater or sea stone. Homies cannot ingest devil fruits or use haki, but can be imbued with the user's haki or the person's soul which they were born from. They can be attached with dials.

Upon death, the homie's facial structure loses its eyes, leaving them empty sockets. If the face is attached back together, the homie would be brought back to life. When a Homie dies the portion of their soul returns to the eater of the Soru Soru. If the eater of the soru soru dies all souls stolen return to their original owners, causing all homies to also die.

Homies can naturally sense the eater of the soru soru if they are on the same island as them, as well as those who hold a vivre card with a portion of the user's soul within it.

For the site, Homies will function similarly to pets and will start at the tier of the person's soul they were born from. They work on the same attribute system as pets, with only one primary attribute and no secondary, however they are not stopped from growing after t4 like pets.  

Homies have ep pools similar to pets and automatically start at the lowest total ep for their tier. Homies do not need to apply for tier up and automatically do once reaching the next total ep. They can never reach a higher tier than the user of the soru soru.

Homies may only have one skill set and each Tier may only have three skills each, with the exception of Tier 5 which only has 2 Skills and T6 with can have one 1. They cannot have more skills bought for them. Note that homies created from a devil fruit skill will be able to use the skills of that devil fruit skill set up to their tier at the time of their creation in addition to their own skills. No to the Devil Fruit bit.

Stamina pools for Homies are the same as pets as are their costs for using skills.Note that they are eligible for rest stamina benefits.  

All homies have special attributes which usually have to do with the object or animal they were born from. Homies have a number special characteristics that relate to what they are born from, having 1 at tier 1, another at tier 3, and another at t5. Unlike pets however, Homies also have the ability to have an additional 2 out of the ordinary characteristics such as pudding's carpet Rabiyan having the ability to fly. Homies gain these special characteristics at t1 and gain another at t4.

Homies created from the user's own powerful soul are considered "special homies". They automatically start at the same tier as the user and naturally tier up as they do. These homies are able to possess a secondary attribute and not only posses their own stamina pools, but are able to draw stamina from the user's pool. Special homies can be summoned to the user's side instantly at will. The user is also able to buy them additional skills. No to the additional skills. Special homies are gifted with an additional special characteristic. The user can only posses a certain number of special homies depending on their tier.
t1-1
t3-2
t5-3
t6-4

The user can bring as many homies as they want into a topic but their total tier cannot exceed 13.




Venus wrote:
Sabo wrote:It says that in that instance of being asked they have to fear death.

SOOOOO I was right they have to fear death, okay.

lawd They have to fear it when you try to take their soul. So if they for some reason don't fear death when you had started talking to their soul, you wouldn't be able to take it.

sabo wrote:
And from the wiki you have to actually speak directly to the soul when trying to take it, instead of just reaching and taking it without saying anything. And also that your incarnations have to use a lesser version. We can't just say that you making a logia intangible is possible without proof. But you can ask another admin for the opinion on you making logias tangible.

buh uhhhh my incarnations are me, they are literally my soul, so whatever they do I should be able to do as well. Saying the use a lesser version of soul taking even strengthens my argument as it would be easier for me to do the same thing, not to mention it's not even known if speaking to the soul and inciting fear is required for this lesser version-as said in the wiki itself.

They are part of your soul and don't hold the same amount of power as you do. So they won't be able to do everything that you can do. As they haven't been shown to be used in that way at all. You aren't making perfect copies of yourself.

Soul Pocus is also only one technique of the soru soru, you don't see other emotion based fruits such as the mero mero always require lust to petrify people just cause mero mero mellow requires it. I've honestly given more evidence for why it should be easily possibly then you've given at all. I can agree for needing to "speak to the soul" to draw it out but it's honestly easily within the basics of this fruit even that the user should be able to touch and interact with the soul of a person as the incarnations have shown- this isn't breaking logia intangibility at all either, it just lets the user damage the soul underneath, their intangibility is not negated but bypassed as a logia fruit doesn't change the souls of people.

Soul pocus is what they named skill that Big Mom used. There aren't any variations to that.





View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

11 Re: The Worst Soul on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

avatar
OKAY SOOOOOOOOO WE DOIN THIS 3 WAY STYLE NOW? (QQ not cool guyz)

SO first I'll respond to all of sabo's unless Rain posts something about the same thing.

Edited everything except the bs requirement of forcing "speaking to the soul" to interact with it.

Sabo wrote:They have to fear it when you try to take their soul. So if they for some reason don't fear death when you had started talking to their soul, you wouldn't be able to take it.

Does the girl getting her soul taken by an incarnation look like she is in fear at all to you?? I will agree to needing fear to draw the soul out but that doesn't limit physical interaction. Again, the incarnation also doesn't say ANYTHING in order to "talk to the soul."

Stupid wrote:They are part of your soul and don't hold the same amount of power as you do. So they won't be able to do everything that you can do. As they haven't been shown to be used in that way at all. You aren't making perfect copies of yourself.

Uh wut, there was nothing said about them doing the same thing as me wtf are you talking about? This is about the fact you are trying to severely limit physical soul interaction even though it's been shown through the incarnations that speaking is not a prerequisite for all interactions. No one said they were perfect copies and I honestly have no idea what you are even going on about.

Speaking to the soul draws a soul out of the body-it is not a prerequisite to all interactions with souls- which is again, the BASICS, of the fruit. You literally see incarnations pull portions of souls and interact with souls and they are not saying a single thing in my skill set pictures. I will agree to needed to "speak to souls" to draw them out as the energy around a body to grab, but it's shown in the manga that speaking to the soul is not needed to simply physically grab a person within and touch it, so I'm not going to severely limit the capabilities of this fruit (which is again summed up as soul interaction).  

NOW ON TO THE OTHER SHIT....

Edited everything Except:

@Rain wrote:Stated in your passive, tier 3 maximum, etc etc

Kind confused by this. So are you saying you want all incarnations always limited to t3?? That wouldn't really make sense if I like say used a t4 skill that involved incarnation creation and so on seeing as that would be far more energy and power used in creation in comparison to the passive.

Gay wrote:Wow this is alot, so you want the benefits of the pets for homies, plus additional benefits, plus the beast master occupation speciality. So no. First off, making homies you can use the pet system and they will abide by said system. Much easier than the npc system, they can not tier up. They will remain the same tier as they are created, depending on the tier of skill used to crate them or in this case it could even be the tier of whicever character you gained the soul from dependant on the amount of "soul" taken and used. As you have a percentage system, if you take a tier 5 characters soul 100% you can make said homie tier 5, if you take 75% tier 4, 50% tier 3, 25% tier 2 and 5% tier 1. Im fine with you also having "grunt" homies that arent really anything special and wont have any combat capability etc. I'll give you the not exceeding tier level 10, seems more fitting.

Yea I already had it based off the beast system, obviously I had to change things because homies aren't "regular" beasts and therefore had additional aspects and capabilities that need to be accounted for. Not trying to be a beast master, it's a literally a race creation fruit loml which finds strength in numbers through creating homies. Not really my fault that a canon fruit does something a non canon occupation does. I can always base them off npcs otherwise Smile

I'm fine with no the tier ups, barring homies created from the user's own soul seeing as they are constantly linked to the user and essentially "are" them, but I'm not really understanding your percentage amounts as they don't really compare to the canon. Big mom has at least 3 homies created from her own soul and each one is at least as strong as her if not maybe a single tier below and she still has plenty of soul to create incarnations and so on, so I certainly wouldn't say you need a 100% of a person's soul to create a homie of the same tier. That also really wouldn't make sense if I say took 10% of a t1 char's soul, would I create t0 homie then, etc? Maybe have a certain percentage overall of a person's soul need to be taken to create a homie from it, like say 25-30%?

As for the limiting the total to tier 10 but would like a special clause for special homies seeing as they are linked to the user and are constantly with them and we see big mom literally running around with at least 3 homies at all times. If the user gets to like t5-t6 they like would only ever be able to bring one in lmao in which would really shit on one of the main focuses of the fruit which are the homies. Maybe have the count as half their tier rounding up- so a t4 special homie would count as t2 for the limit and so on.

FINALLY I added in a re-call system for reabsorbing homies in as well cause I forgot about it.


_________________
Hecate Mágissa- The Witch
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

13 Re: The Worst Soul on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Hecate

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

avatar
Bleh fine w.e to "speaking" requirement

Spell Check wrote:Sofar incarnations havent been shown to be able to do anything bar take soul through physical contact, but as your going through skill use, I'll wait for the "skills" to be created before passing judement to see how you try to op it

Wrong they also spread the souls around to make homiez on the island silly goose. Buh then again when has anyone tried to branch off of a canon fruit based on speculation..lLike spiritual horu horu bullet sized ghosts that somehow stay within a gun and can be fired by them

Wtf wrote:
Except this isnt the cannon and unlike in the manga, within the rp world we have to keep things as balanced as possible which seems to be the part you and many others continue to forget, the whole "BUT IZ CANON" or "IT DUN MAKE SENZE LOOK AT DUH CANNON" doesnt fly here, otherwise we would have Pika pika flying through the speed of light OHKOing the entire world, the percentages are as such. Not to mention weve only really seen grunt type homies bar big moms souls and so far they havent really been tier 4-5 material either. There is also no reason nor any information that backs up your statements of the special homies being linked to the user, they can't telepathically speak, the user can't suddenly know whats going on by looking through the eyes of these homies and what not, nothing like that so they wouldnt be spared from the no tier up, they don't grow with the user, none of that

Okay...this literally derails and makes 0 sense in so many places that I'm just gonna break down each thing and try to address as best I can

@Rain wrote:Except this isnt the cannon and unlike in the manga, within the rp world we have to keep things as balanced as possible which seems to be the part you and many others continue to forget, the whole "BUT IZ CANON" or "IT DUN MAKE SENZE LOOK AT DUH CANNON" doesnt fly here, otherwise we would have Pika pika flying through the speed of light OHKOing the entire world, the percentages are as such.

First off it's an rp based off of One Piece meaning it's based off of canon. How is literally going from requiring one month of a person's life (which is the canon amount needed to make homies found in chapter 835) to a person's ENTIRE soul balanced? How does that balance it? Bringing in the pika pika also has nothing to do with my fruit at all lmao and was really random: as in how are you equating the canon amount needed to make a homie to speed tier system debates. Completely disregarding an established canon fact, and not something up for debate like logia speeds, are really different. Honestly this was pretty random and I'm not really understanding any of your argument and harsh tone in response to people trying to use the manga to justify their abilities...which come from the manga. Tbh I'm just gonna ask someone else to take over and give their opinion on it if this how it's gonna go lol cause I really don't wanna waste either of our time here.

Wrong again wrote:Not to mention weve only really seen grunt type homies bar big moms souls and so far they havent really been tier 4-5 material either.
Randolf and his goose took out an entire island for fruit

No actual evidence for the claim wrote:There is also no reason nor any information that backs up your statements of the special homies being linked to the user, they can't telepathically speak, the user can't suddenly know whats going on by looking through the eyes of these homies and what not, nothing like that so they wouldnt be spared from the no tier up, they don't grow with the user, none of that.

Well let's see here...First off they are apart of the user's soul itself, something everyone, especially the user of the soru soru is deeply connected to. Second off they are constantly referred to as being essentially big mom and share many of her personality traits IE: Zeus's gluttony. Third they are able to be summoned from WHEREVER by Big mom at a moments notice which would require some sort of bond. Finally, specials homies, heck all homies, can sense the user's soul you don't seen that requirement any implication of link whatsoever. There is an incredible amount of points and information that back a connection requirement I'm honestly not understanding how don't see that seeing as you've offered no information or proof why the wouldn't with all these specific interactions between them, the only claims you've offered is just based on your perception that because we don't get a panel with big mom going "oh lemme just look through Zeus here hurhur" that it isn't possible whatsoever even though there's is a large amount of evidence that proves link anyways. I mean there's more signs of link then say a fruit that just randomly generates ghosts that are linked to the senses "somehow". Your responses are really just vague or unfounded most the time here.

Not to mention that Big Mom's homies have been with her since she was like 9? You really think they are still going off her strength when she was NINE, or something below that? Again you're really not making much sense at all for your incredibly harsh and demanding opinion.  

Some valid stuff but then contradiction wrote:So the whole "Drawing out of the users pool, gotta go, the second attribute, gotta go, the part about starting at the same tier as the user, gotta go seeing as that would depend on skill use. I'll boost the limit to 12, that would allow a potential of TWO tier 6's, thats it though,

Took out the stamina and second attribute. I'm confused on what you mean about skill use when you just were trying to force me to go with your percentage system above? Are you trying to tell me I need both a certain tiered skill and the percentage of life? It seems pretty contradictory to your above claim and like many of your comments very vague and confusing. Honestly if this is how it's gonna keep going I'm just gonna request someone else take over with their opinion to make this go more fair and smoother with less passive aggression.


_________________
Hecate Mágissa- The Witch
View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum