One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Killer Frost
Today at 2:51 am by Ghost

» NPC Shop
Today at 2:27 am by Ghost

» Blood in, Blood out
Today at 2:19 am by ASAP Bean

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan w. I.p
Today at 2:19 am by Ghost

» Ghost Update
Today at 1:47 am by Ghost

» [Task] Princess
Yesterday at 11:51 pm by Ritz

» Halloween Event
Yesterday at 10:20 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Hash Slinger- Task
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by ASAP Bean

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER)
Yesterday at 10:07 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

Top posting users this week
Ghost

ASAP Bean

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64661 messages in 8462 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Satan's Armor {Done} on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:29 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Buso Susanoo: Busoshoku Susanoo or Buso Susanoo is the type of  Armament Haki which for the most part encompasses the user defensive Golem. When Buso Susanoo is activate, it forms around the user and becomes an extension of their will, acting and attacking on their behalf. By default,
Buso Susanoo is anchored to its user and they to it. In it developed forms it will move around with the user; Buso Susanoo allows the user to be suspended within entity, as being brought with it as it moves around. This connection allows Buso Susanoo to shield against physical attacks, one that becomes more difficult to penetrate as it is manifested more fully. If it is damaged, Susanoo does not regenerate and it can only be repaired either by dispersing it and then forming it anew.

D Rank: The Buso Susanoo at this level is 10 meters in height, and durability of the Susanoo is the same as the the user.

C Rank: The Buso Susanoo at this level is 20 meters in height, and durability of the Susanoo is the same as the the user.

B Rank: The Buso Susanoo at this level is 30 meters in height, and durability of the Susanoo is the same as the the user.

A Rank: The Buso Susanoo at this level is 40 meters in height, and durability of the Susanoo is the same as the the user.

S rank: The Buso Susanoo at this level is 50 meters in height, and durability of the Susanoo is the same as the the user.

SS Rank: The Buso Susanoo at this level is 60 meters in height, and durability of the Susanoo is the same as the the user.

View user profile

2 Re: Satan's Armor {Done} on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Okay for now I am going to go with this just to see if it get approve or what not. I am now ready for staff to review.

View user profile

3 Re: Satan's Armor {Done} on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:25 am

So the buso should have its own defence, durability of buso isnt based of your own durability. IF you wanted that you'd need to make a different perk.

Your sizes need to be reduced MAJORLY. Literally 15 meters AT MOST is all id be willing to give you. which is 50ish feet. Your not gonna be getting above giant sizes, This needs a haki cost also.

You have a lot of passives in this, so im gonna say no to being independant, if you want that you'd have to use your other perk.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum