Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Staff Applications on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:37 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

Being a staff member here is hard work, but with a good team it can be easy, enjoyable, and beneficial title. Use the template and good luck.

Developer: Create NPCs, System Ideas, Plots, Mechanics, Events, and RP NPCs only when directed to. Obviously you must have a creative mind to carry out this job, but you are heavily valued. You must be pro-active and take building events, NPCs, plot devices into your own hands. This is a job that won't be monitored as heavily as a General Mod would be, just occasional check ups on progress to ensure work is being done. On the occasion you will be given specific things to work on, but for the most part you will work in teams and manage yourselves to keep the site's plot moving. An Administrator will give you direction as to where your creativity is needed.

General Mods: The main staff members, aside form Admins, that can grade applications. This requires a deal of One Piece knowledge, as though we are AU, Canon is our Bible and unless directed by an Admin or Senior Moderator we do not stray from the Bible's word. Be ready for on the fly changes and have a malleable mentality. We work with 1/2 approvals and approvals can be revoked. You can either be accepted as a Moderator or a Trial Mod. As a Trial Mod you work as a regular mod would, but you cannot give the final approval on things, consider it a test phase. It is given to those we feel can be groomed into a great moderator, but need training first. You have 2 weeks worth of time from acceptance to show promise or progression. From there your Trial Mod title will either be refreshed or you will become a General Mod. If two weeks come and we feel you made no progress, you will be removed, but may reapply again when you feel you are ready.

Battle Mods: Settle IC disputes that involve battling. This job involves a great deal of attention to detail and battle experience. You will also be first to be asked to take control of our NPCs in Events.

Coders: Must be familiar with the Admin Panel and Coding. Admin Privileges will only be given to you when you're needed and a task is given to you. Aside from that you are a regular member. Being a Coder for PN also includes having a small bit of graphic skills and a sample of your work, may it be a link to a site or anything is required upon putting in an application. You will also be sort of a maintenance team, should Forumotion come out of the blue with an update that changes things or anything goes wrong.

GFXer: A person who works graphics for the site. You will more than likely work in junction with the Coder(s) to ensure the site is aesthetically where it needs to be at all times. A sample of your work is required upon applying.

The only job I will allow someone to apply for without meeting the qualifications is a General Mod in reference to One Piece knowledge. You must still have GENERAL knowledge of the series, but having the whole thing memorized from front to back is not a requirement.

Staff is paid on the weekly as their work keeps the site running and they do not have the time a normal member does to participate in IC happenings. That said staff members do have special privileges with permission of an Admin. These privileges would be things like joining events after posting deadlines. With these IC benefits comes possible detriments. Should you be discharged from Staff for unruly behavior or for breaking any rules on this site to a point it becomes an issue or there is reason to believe you are exploiting things to your benefit, you can receive punishment beyond what a normal member would receive. Punishments can reach beyond the field you have tampered in, but by becoming staff, you should be aware that it is now justified.

Happenings from the past and your reputation as a person and rper will be taken into account when you apply for staff and during your duration as such.

Position Applying For:
Skype: (Do you have one, if so supply your information. If not, make one and PM me.)
Experience: (Past experience staffing anywhere?)
Reason (Why do you want to join staff.)
Skills (Any special skills, gfx, coding, event creating, etc)
Activity: (1-10)

Code:

[b]Position Applying For:[/b]
[b]Skype:[/b] (Do you have one, if so supply your information)
[b]Experience:[/b]
[b]Reason[/b] (Why do you want to join staff)
[b]Skills[/b] (Any special skills, gfx, coding, event creating, etc)
[b]Activity:[/b] (1-10)
[b]How Far in the Series Are You?[/b](Chapter #)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3 Re: Staff Applications on Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Enyeto

Free Agents
Free Agents

Position Applying For: General Mod
Experience: I have modded on a few sites a long time ago. I guess, the only one that is remotely close is LR (Legacies Reborn) and One of Temps sites directly after LR's fall.
Reason Honestly, I just wanna help lighten the load for everyone. I can see how somethings can get for people, and I virtually do not do much besides work and this site. (Occasion Festivals, but I will probably still visit the site while I am out there)
Skills Eh.. I am decent at creating NPC's and things along that nature. Oh than that, I wouldn't say I have special skills. Smile
Activity: 7
How Far in the Series Are You? 867

View user profile

4 Re: Staff Applications on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:59 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

Anubis White wrote:My birthday is coming up fam. Any way I do this every timw so let me get this trial mod status fam.
using the template would make a good impression

Magnus Dayne wrote:Position Applying For: General Mod
Experience: I have modded on a few sites a long time ago. I guess, the only one that is remotely close is LR (Legacies Reborn) and One of Temps sites directly after LR's fall.
Reason Honestly, I just wanna help lighten the load for everyone. I can see how somethings can get for people, and I virtually do not do much besides work and this site. (Occasion Festivals, but I will probably still visit the site while I am out there)
Skills Eh.. I am decent at creating NPC's and things along that nature. Oh than that, I wouldn't say I have special skills. Smile
Activity: 7
How Far in the Series Are You? 867

we'll take you as a trial mod

5 Re: Staff Applications on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:43 am

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Bump buno

View user profile

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

7 Re: Staff Applications on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:31 am

Denied. For future reference, experience means what other staff work have you done before.

View user profile

8 Re: Staff Applications on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:03 pm

Haba

Admirals
Admirals

Position Applying For: Whatever you need help in (I can't GFX)
Skype: I mainly use discord, but I will make a Skype I guess
Experience: I've been out of the RP Game for about 2-3 years, but back in the day I was staff on a Pokémon site lol. I've tried to make myself separate from staff seeing as how they are hounded by applications, but this site is rather simple and I seem to have the rules down packed, so it's only allowing what will be balanced.
Reason I see this site is slightly growing on to me, but it seems to be lacking a little. I just want to help it grow as a new member base comes along like myself.
Skills I'm imaginative, so I can do some Developer work.
Activity: 10/10
How Far in the Series Are You? I look at summaries on YouTube because I don't like reading Manga. So far I'm up to date

"I wanna be the very best, Like no one ever was, To kill them is my real test, To fight them is my cause, I will travel across the internet, Searching far and wide, Each old gen to understand, The power that's inside, Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all!, It's you and me, I know it's my destiny, Old-gen!, Oh you're my worst friend, In a world I must defend, Old-gen! A heart so true, My courage will pull me through, You teach me and I'll follow you, Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all, Every challenge along the way, With courage I will face. I will battle every day, To claim my rightful place. Come with me, The time is right, There's no better place. Arm in arm we'll win the fight! It's always been my dream! Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all! It's you and me, I know it's my destiny, Old-gen! Oh you're my worst friend, In a world I must defend, Old-gen! A heart so true, My courage will pull me through, You teach me and I'll follow you, Old-gen! Gotta fight 'em all"
View user profile

9 Re: Staff Applications on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Position Applying For: Mod
Experience: I've modded and been an admin on a couple of naruto sites, mod on a op site, and I used to be a mod on this site (name Rai Vertigo) before my life caused my activity to become nothing.
Reason Mostly want to help get stuff done
Skills Mostly good at getting stuff looked at/ approved. I can help with event creation. I've done some modding of threads on this site (tho that was a year ago). I can gfx but it isn't my specialty so im low level at it.
Activity: 7 tho may drop to a 5 when college starts back up again (3 is if i have a programming assignment due soon).
How Far in the Series Are You?the most recent.

View user profile

10 Re: Staff Applications on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:27 pm

both accepted, pm me ur skype to get started

View user profile

11 Re: Staff Applications on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Position Applying For: Developer
Experience: I've modded for a fairy tail site for a couple months.
Reason I can help and I find myself chilling in the cb waiting for posts,  I could be doing something more productive for the site since I'm online anyways.
Skills I've been an active Dungeon Master(tabletop rpgs) so world designing, npcs, event creation, following very convoluted rule-sets, etc is something I've been doing for years. I think it translates to an online platform.
Activity: 6-7
How Far in the Series Are You? Up to date

View user profile

12 Re: Staff Applications on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Position Applying For: Mod, but want to start as a Trial to see if I can handle it. Either that or a Dev (See notes)
Experience: I've been a mod for a fairy tale site in the past as well as a one piece one, left because of activity dwindled when my dad had troubles with his company thus needing me there. Since then both have died but I was reputable for being nice and solving things and or trying to get things approved as fast as I can, in this case that would be 1/2's I guess.
Reason As mentioned earlier in the app I really want to speed up applications of, well everything. I really want to give people that make apps and the like a pat on the back with a 1/2 and giving them hope, to make them believe that there is someone that just saw that and thus there should be someone out there to give the 1/2, which might make them stay for longer on the site (With the beginning stages of staying on it where approvals going from 1 hour to 72 might be the deadline for if they decide to stay or not). I'm here to make sure that those kinds of things stay under 12.
Skills: I've got quite the mind when it comes to making imaginary places which has made me able to think up quite the amounts of islands and places that could situate in the One Piece world, and even more on this site! I got basic GFX skills and draw for anyone I like, samples of the drawings and such can be handed over on Skype as well as one sample of GFX. If refreshing the site every 10 min (or less) is a skill then put me on the list for people that has it.
Activity: 8-10 (Checks the site almost too often, in between movies and certain real life work when it's suitable etc etc). When school starts this is gonna rival down a bit, so maybe a 7-8.
How Far in the Series Are You? Latest Chapter

Notes: Yoyo peeps, just made a notes section because, well I got stuff to talk about that I didn't want to put in the other sections as I didn't think they would fit in. My activity might be more than that at times actually and peaks at 10 to be honest, were refreshing the site every 5 minutes while I'm on the computer is an actuality. I love to check back on other old times in One Piece just to check if something hangs together and thinking about how it would work now at the latest chapter if it were to get thrown in, like if Mr. 5 was to be sent down to whole cake island by some new affiliate he has, and just begins to reck stuff, how strong would he be? Would he know haki? No one knows! Which makes it for quite an interesting topic, these are the things that I specialize in, creative thinking.

I know I haven't been here for long, and has actually just got everything together, but I've been laying in the grass of this site since way back and has recently come back to it to decide that this is my place of residue for a foreseeable future (Up to a few years if it sticks around) thus I feel like I'm ready to want to be a part of what makes the site better.

View user profile

13 Re: Staff Applications on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:24 pm

both approved

View user profile

14 Re: Staff Applications on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Position Applying For: GM
Experience: I was a mod on a Naruto site a while ago and I've been on this site for over a year.
Reason Since I'm always on the site it would be beneficial to not have situations where there are no staff members around.
Skills I have a lot of ideas so I can help with NPCs and events and stuff.
Activity: 10
How Far in the Series Are You? 873

[20:00:50] Hiroko Young : i feel like they are retard
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum