Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 More Cyrus NPCs on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

These first two are part of the Rev Captain bonus of +2 T3 NPCs. They're at Tier 4 because I plan to pay for them to be upgraded to Tier 4 (so pay the difference).
Leopold:

Name: Leopold C. Sinclair
Alias/Epithet: “Leo”
Race: Mink

Affiliation: Revolutionary
Use: Combat
Tier: 4
Equipment: -
Haki: Both
Attribute Priority: Strength

General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Height: 11ft
Weight: 600lbs
Personality:
Loyalty - Leo is fiercely loyal to his captain and his crew. Feeling as though he owes his life to the Revolution, he is always willing to carry out orders without question so long as they better the Revolution's cause.
Loud - Leo isn't someone you call in for stealth missions. This isn't just because of his size, but also his boisterous attitude and deep belly laugh that shakes the very walls of whatever building he may be in.
Aggressive - While kind hearted with his fellow crew members, once Leo gets started he can be fiercely aggressive. This especially shows when someone threatens either himself or his crew. Leo's fighting tactics are generally over the top and bloody.

Ariel:

Name: Ariel Hoshigake
Alias/Epithet:
Race: Fishwoman

Use: Combat
Tier: 4
Haki: Both
Attribute Priority: Speed
World Position: -

General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Height: 6'7
Weight: 160lbs
Personality:
Naive - Ariel is new to the world of humans, having spent the majority of her life on Fishman Island. She is still learning the ways of human life and the way people interact with one another. As a result many jokes, sayings, and just general interactions go over her head, leaving her with awkward reactions.
Intelligent - While speaking to her it may not always seem like she has the best head on her shoulders, Ariel is hyper intelligent. She is able to read situations and body language almost perfectly, allowing her to assess a situation before diving in.
Quiet - Due to her lack of understanding of the surface world, Ariel mostly keeps to herself. She'd rather watch a situation or interaction play out than actually be a part of one. For her this is a great time to learn and adapt human customs.

Daimos:

Name: Daimos Ezarik
Alias/Epithet: -
Race: Human

Use: Non-combat
Tier: 3
Haki: -
Attribute Priority: Durability
World Position: N/A

General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 140lbs
Personality:
Short-Tempered - Daimos is quick to anger/be annoyed. This is particularly true when it comes to comments about his height. His short stature is enough of a trigger to send the middle aged man off on a tangent.
Pessimist - For the most part, Daimos is a bit of a pessimist. He rarely sees a good outcome in situations and instead likes to focus on the bad, while of course voicing his opinions to anyone in ear shot.
Potty-Mouth - Along with his sour mood and short fuse comes a rather explicit vocabulary. That being said Daimos has a tendency to string together profanities in a very entertaining way. As a result, many of the crew members usually sit back and laugh when he goes off on a tangent.

Alice:

Name: Alice Westerly
Alias/Epithet: -
Race: Winged

Use: Non-combat
Tier: 3
Haki: -
Attribute Priority: Durability
World Position: N/A

General Appearance:
Spoiler:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 120lbs
Personality:
Kindness - Alice is, salt to the earth, one of the nicest people you will meet. She is extremely giving, willing to drop everything at a moments notice to help one of her fellow crew members. However, Alice's greatest kindness can be seen in her relationship with the ships in Cyrus's fleet. She treats each one like a living breathing person, often talking to them as she works on them.
Tomboy - Alice isn't exactly a girly girl. She hates dresses, make up, anything you'd see on one of the Noble brats. Instead she likes to hang with the guys, drink, tell dirty jokes, etc.
Hatred For Flying - Alice has an odd fear/hate for anything that can fly. She doesn't like the idea of not being on land or sea. The idea of open air and tall heights freaks her out to no end. As a result she hates any creature that can fly, often getting into self provoked flights with various birds the crew meets along the way.

Last edited by Kincaid on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: More Cyrus NPCs on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:05 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

These are all done and ready to be looked at.

I bought them here: http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6101p25-npc-shop

That was awhile ago so ignore the "new Beli" thing. Instead just subtract the total from my actual Beli. So my total Beli would be about....152,240,000

Thanks

View user profile

3 Re: More Cyrus NPCs on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:23 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

they are fine, but the purchase stuff is throwing me off. what's going on with that, has the money been subtracted or wut

4 Re: More Cyrus NPCs on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:25 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

So I posted to purchase them awhile ago when my Beli was a lot less and they just haven't been looked at in...forever and the purchase still hadn't been approved. So I've been updating what my new Beli would be every time I make more or lose some from various other things.

Basically the total is 9,800,000 take that away from my current total and you get the 152,240,00 I posted. I can subtract it once it's approved and since you just did, I'll go subtract it now.

View user profile

5 Re: More Cyrus NPCs on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:26 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

sure, moving to approved area

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum