One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A come back
Help with character in development. EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Help with character in development. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Help with character in development. EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Help with character in development. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Help with character in development. EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Help with character in development. EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Help with character in development. EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Help with character in development. EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

» Black Clover RP
Help with character in development. EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 2:49 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is DatNyguhTyrone

Our users have posted a total of 65924 messages in 8679 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Help with character in development. Empty Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:13 am

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
I'm trying to come up with an name for a character that is an artificially created human. That is made from human DNA and some kind of liquefied form of Sea-Prism Stone and an unknown double fruit. Making him a walking talking Sea-Prism Stone that can use devil fruit powers. And he was created by Vegapunk.

View user profile

2Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:01 am

Sounds Over powered. How about Helix

View user profile

3Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:00 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
I'm going to have to step in as Debbie Downer and say that Kyte is right. That's not only Over Powered, but it doesn't even make sense. Seastone is the exact counter to Devil Fruits. If a Devil Fruit user comes in contact with Seastone they can't use their powers so how would a "seastone human" use their fruit? Secondly, Seastone is in fact a stone, or rock if you will and rocks don't have DNA. So that would be like me taking a petri dish with human skin and then placing it on a rock and telling it to birth something new. I get that the lines of science can be a bit stretched because it's an Anime RP but...that's a bit much.

Stick to one of our many other already made races. You can even combine some of those if you want, as long as you pay the appropriate number of fate points for each race you want. Sorry man, but I just can't let this seastone human thing happen.

View user profile

4Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:05 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
To be clear on this. We can use multiple fate points on race to reap the benefits of the other race?

[20:59:25] Venus : super saiyen dragon slaying uchihas with bankais
View user profile

5Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:08 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Mel brought it up with Staff, so let me just double check to clarify but I personally don't see a problem with it. I feel if you're willing to pay you should get what you want. 

View user profile

6Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:27 am

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
@Kincaid wrote:I'm going to have to step in as Debbie Downer and say that Kyte is right. That's not only Over Powered, but it doesn't even make sense. Seastone is the exact counter to Devil Fruits. If a Devil Fruit user comes in contact with Seastone they can't use their powers so how would a "seastone human" use their fruit? Secondly, Seastone is in fact a stone, or rock if you will and rocks don't have DNA. So that would be like me taking a petri dish with human skin and then placing it on a rock and telling it to birth something new. I get that the lines of science can be a bit stretched because it's an Anime RP but...that's a bit much.

Stick to one of our many other already made races. You can even combine some of those if you want, as long as you pay the appropriate number of fate points for each race you want. Sorry man, but I just can't let this seastone human thing happen.

OK but could you imagine if a character like that somehow actually existed in the world of one piece?

View user profile

7Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:38 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
@kjcxb wrote:I'm trying to come up with an name for a character that is an artificially created human. That is made from human DNA and some kind of liquefied form of Sea-Prism Stone and an unknown double fruit. Making him a walking talking Sea-Prism Stone that can use devil fruit powers. And he was created by Vegapunk.

In the realm of OP that would be impossible, from my knowledge stone can't be liquefied. Sea stone also literally negates and weakens all forms of devil fruit due to its nature, so being made of that and having fruits would literally mean you could pretty much never move, so it just would not work what so ever.

@yakaryu wrote:To be clear on this. We can use multiple fate points on race to reap the benefits of the other race?

Races can only be hybridised with the cyborg race. You can chose a kuja [costing one Fate point] then a cyborg [costing another fate point]. You could not make a Kuja winged, a kuja dwarf and so forth. Only Cyborg mixes.

View user profile

8Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:02 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
OK I guess the character am trying to make here is a character that has been made by the military as an anti devil fruit user weapon, that either when wrong and now fights against the military instead of for it or somehow got lost during a raid and has been raised to hate the military.

View user profile

9Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:06 pm

As far as my knowledge go's the only human weapon created by the marines in the actual o.p universe is Bartholomew Kuma (Pacifista), Only a suggestion as im only new myself but surely you could be a cyborg devil fruit user, that has been created by the marines with maybe an inbuilt devil fruit detector to assist the marines hunting devil fruit users?. Something along those lines? hopefully this helps

View user profile

10Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:23 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
@Kyte wrote:As far as my knowledge go's the only human weapon created by the marines in the actual o.p universe is Bartholomew Kuma (Pacifista), Only a suggestion as im only new myself but surely you could be a cyborg devil fruit user, that has been created by the marines with maybe an inbuilt devil fruit detector to assist the marines hunting devil fruit users?. Something along those lines? hopefully this helps

Sounds interesting but I'll wait for more opinions.

View user profile

11Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:14 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Anti-devil fruit weapon to me would equate to cyborg with sea stone implements. The movie has someone similiar though not an entire cyborg has http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Smasher.

A sea stone arm.

View user profile

12Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:58 pm

kjcxb

Marines
Marines

kjcxb
what about a Metallo like character but instead of kryptonite for core it's Sea-Prism Stone.

p.s Apparently i can't post a link to the wiki So your going to have to look Metallo up on google.

View user profile

13Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:25 pm

Once again only new and have no character approved atm simply offering ideas. But given that sea stone is just a stone that ammits the presence of the sea im curious as how it would be used as a power source.

Secondly would you use a devil fruit still? cause if so it sounds like the same problem as before seastone and df dont mix

View user profile

14Help with character in development. Empty Re: Help with character in development. on Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:26 pm

Also was wondering you were talking about being a marine project and becoming a pirate because of reasons , will you be starting as a marine cause just starting myself i would love to find another newbie to sorta use as a rival

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum