One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Travel to islands within Paradise temporarily no longer requires a Log Pose or timer/wc. A post to signify travel is still required however.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Westeros
Today at 11:43 am by Magnus Dayne

» Calypso (NPC)
Today at 11:28 am by Magnus Dayne

» The Harbringer
Today at 11:26 am by Magnus Dayne

» Monthly Roleplay Rewards [June]
Today at 10:49 am by Dandyman

» [Task/Arc] After War On Land
Today at 7:59 am by Lazarus King

» Staff Request|Misc
Today at 7:25 am by Deep Rokuju

» Information in Flevance Town [Social]
Today at 6:24 am by Dandyman

» Round 3: Marines
Today at 6:05 am by Dandyman

» Numa Numa no Mi
Today at 5:37 am by Elpheba

Statistics
We have 1007 registered users
The newest registered user is Edgelord

Our users have posted a total of 57501 messages in 7613 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Trial and Error on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:54 pm

This is the beginning of my characters journey and starts off with him at a marine training base on Island in the North Blue.
Arc Type: Standard
Arc Name: Trial and Error
Arc Tier: 2
Sea: North Blue
Island: Minon Island
Arc Description: Vayu Minitaru is trying to prove himself to his commander so he can get off the island he is being kept on. He has been kept there for the past 3 years despite being more than capable and it his hindering him from completing his ultimate goal and getting stronger.

Beginning:
Task Name: I Want Out
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: PC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: The marine in charge of the base Commodore Dendora sees him Vayu as a son and thinks his hot headed temper and hatred for pirate make him reckless and this he might get him killed despite him being stronger than almost everyone on the base. Vayu gets angry and attacks the marines and Dendora.
Enemy Details: -A few tier 1 marine grunts.
Boss: Yes

Boss Name: Captain Dendora
Tier: 2
Description: A Commodore in the marine army, in charge of training new recruits that are sent to him.He is a tall figure standing at 12 feet tall and in his mid 50s. He has a very laid back personality and is like a father to Vayu. Much slower since he has gotten older but still a very capable fighter and has basic use of haki. Despite being a Commodore prefer to be referred to a Captain.
Devil Fruit: None
Haki: Busoshoku
Equipment:Steel Long Sword
Strength: 3
Durability: 2
Speed: 1
Perception: 1

Middle
Task Name: First Job
Tier: 1
Description: Commodore Dendora realizes he is to blame for Vayu’s tantrum and decided to finally send him on a mission. The mission is to scout out 2 pirates that a posing as marines on the island to trick requires in to giving them money and report back. Vayu however sees items that looked very familiar on the pirate and takes it upon himself to put an end to it and engages them on his own. He realizes that they belonged to his father.
Enemy Details: - 2 tier 1 pirates
Boss:No

Task Name: Investigation
Description: Vayu  takes the pirates back to the base and learning the items he found were bought on the island from a group of pirates that recently return there .Vayu after brief discussion with Dendora goes out looking for them despite Dendora’s refusal.
Enemy Details: -
Boss:-

Task Name: Vengeance?
Tier: 3
Description: Vayu finds the pirate group and rushes in head first against of group of 5 pirates all known throughout the North Blue. It isn’t long before he realizes this isn’t just some training excises and he is greatly out matched. Each pirate roughly the same strength of Dendora. He is beating him badly and left him there to bleed out once they hear reinforcements are on there way.
Enemy Details: - 5 teir 3

End
Task Name: Pick up the pieces
Description: Vayu now unconscious is taken back to the base for treatment. Dendora feeling guilty for it struggles to decide what to do with him. He realizes there is only one way he could protect Vayu would be to send him to the only teach that could both contain him but also train him and teach him patients.

Hope I did this right also where would i have to post the Arc.Should it go in the section with the location?

View user profile

2 Re: Trial and Error on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Soo can i continue?

View user profile

3 Re: Trial and Error on Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:20 am

Kincaid

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

Yeah go for it.

And just post in the North Blue section when doing the arc.

View user profile

4 Re: Trial and Error on Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:48 pm

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum