One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. Empty [Halloween T4] Dark Souls Voyager. on Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:13 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. My_ship

Name: Dark Souls Voyage
Tier: 4
Capacity Limit: 30
Type: On Water
Description:
The Largest vessel, which is built for speed and effectiveness is about 30 meters in length, 15meters in width and has an outer height of 10meters. While the outside of the ship is quite high, the insides are quite low as like a town surrounded by walls. Right at the bottom of the vessel underneath the deck with a total height of 5meters is the living areas consisting of multipal rooms: Kitchen, training areas, captains room, storage, Libaray, War room and living qualters not to mention the most important room of all the ships rooms; the pleasement center with a bath house, massuarge tables and even a graveyard room. Underneet all of this is the Rows floor where the ship is able to pratically row itself; though its speed can be aided from the deck as extra rowing stations are present.  The Vessel has two captains wheels, one ontop the walls surround the the the main deck[at the front], and the other on the deck itself.

The front of the ship is much similar to the back[see picture] as far as figure heads go but instead of a hanging lantern, has a razor sharp blade mounted with the purpose of crushing through ships, at raming speed.

How the ship moves; The ship can naturally rows itself as long as the read figurehead isn't damaged due to the interrogated bone coating covering the entire ship and the vessels Klabautermann activly residing in the rear stems figurehead; The Klabauterman uses the rowing floor at the bottom of the ship. Additionally its speed is supported by the nature of the ships designed with such a large open area and the walls surrounding air will not just be captured within the sails of the ship but the upperdeck itself, pushing it along.  The air capturing affect on the skip can me mil-gated by pulling several leavers near the captains wheel in order to create small holes to release the wind.

Speed: speed 25-35 Nots.
Hull: The Hull is made from a mixture of materials consisting between strong Oak would with supporting steal plating; over coated with the strong harden bones of fallen sails lifted from the bottom of the depths of the ocean.  
Artillery Limit:15
Artillery Slots Owned: 0
Artillery: (8x Round Shot Cannon), 4 Bar and Chain Shot Cannon (B&C), and 3 Bundle Shot Cannon
Upgradable: No
Den Den Mushi1
DomesticatedLight Dials in the Frontal figurehead eye sockets, and a Den Den Mushi routed to Dials for speakers throughout the ship; and one loud speaker in the mouth of frontall figurehead mouth with a slight ghosting speech manipulator.
Link to Purchase or Creation:Halloween Event

Last edited by Elisa DarkWalker on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:44 am; edited 7 times in total

2[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. Empty Re: [Halloween T4] Dark Souls Voyager. on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
60 knots is facking fast, dial that way down. This is a large ship propelled mainly by rowing. Average sailing ships are like 15 knots.

Also just put no in the "Upgradeable" thing

View user profile

3[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. Empty Re: [Halloween T4] Dark Souls Voyager. on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:43 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Lowered to 25-35.

4[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. Empty Re: [Halloween T4] Dark Souls Voyager. on Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:13 am

Slowerrrrrrrrr it down.

[22:28:28 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : Wait

[22:28:33 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : Im scared of asher

[22:28:37 29/10/2016] @ Acheron : He migbt kidnap me
View user profile

5[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. Empty Re: [Halloween T4] Dark Souls Voyager. on Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:26 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Well i lowered it to 15-20 though i am somewhat disappointed with the nerf. 

As looking through the approved transports; their are teir 2 ships traveling at 20 - 30+ nots. This ship is tier 4 and has sails, 2 decks of rowing and the entire design of the hull is aimed towards aiding in its speed. Figured it be faster than a generic marine ship.

6[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. Empty Re: [Halloween T4] Dark Souls Voyager. on Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:09 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
I didn't notice your capacity was so low. You can put it back to 25-35. My mistake, I apologize. Hopefully you understand 60knots is just ridiculously fast for a sailing ship.

View user profile

7[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. Empty Re: [Halloween T4] Dark Souls Voyager. on Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:46 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Yeah 60 was a kind of; ask forgiveness.

And made 25-35 again. and i think thats it all done

8[Halloween T4]  Dark Souls Voyager. Empty Re: [Halloween T4] Dark Souls Voyager. on Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
I respect that

Approved

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum