One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ghost Update
Today at 1:20 am by Ghost

» Staff Requests: Tasks,Arcs,World Positions.
Today at 1:18 am by Ghost

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan
Today at 1:17 am by Ghost

» Killer Frost vs The Stone Titan ( Devil fruit arc)
Today at 1:11 am by Ghost

» The Island of Dream Last Dream (WIP) {Turf War}
Yesterday at 10:14 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Bad News Birds
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by NPC

» For Trost Turf War
Yesterday at 8:46 pm by Blanco Bean

» Crazy's Update
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by CrazyMoonGaming

» Trillion D Galaxy w.i.p
Yesterday at 7:57 pm by Ghost

Statistics
We have 1085 registered users
The newest registered user is WibbleWobble

Our users have posted a total of 65283 messages in 8573 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cappadonna Update on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:55 am

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

General Info

Character Name: Daniels Bloom
   Link to Approved Character http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6107-cappadonna-revamp-done
   Affiliation: Revolutionary
   Crew: I ride my own wave
   Tier: 4
   Bounty/Reputation: 127,552,500
   World Position: -
   Fate Perks:

• Kami Haki I- Grants you access to Kami Haki for Kenbunshoku or Busoshoku Haki. (II)

• Devil's Meddle - Allows you to ingest a Devil Fruit. (II)

• Never Dormant - You begin with your Haki at D-Rank and ready to train or be used. (II)

Fate Points: -

Capabilities
   Primary:Perception
   Secondary:Speed
   Non-Prioritized:Strength &  Durability

Stamina: 400

Haki: A
   Kenbunshoku Haki: Aura Sight, Hawk Eye, Empathy
   Busoshoku Haki: Can not use
   Haoshoku Haki: Can not use

Devil Fruit:

Skills
   Link to Primary Skill Set: N/A
   Link to Secondary Skill Set: N/A
   Link to Tertiary Skill Set:N/A

Possessions
   Weapons: N/A
   Armor: N/A
   Ships: Tier 3(From revamp as marine, not made yet)
   Pets: N/A
   NPCs: N/A
   Grunts: N/A

Topics
   Completed Topics http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t6471-what-makes-us-strong#47868
   Completed Topics This Tier (Completed thread for the tier you are currently on.)

Last edited by Cappadonna on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Cappadonna Update on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:58 am

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Spending EP should be 398,000 from haki.

View user profile

3 Re: Cappadonna Update on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

EP updated

View user profile

4 Re: Cappadonna Update on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

View user profile

5 Re: Cappadonna Update on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:56 pm

Holy trinity of waifus
View user profile

6 Re: Cappadonna Update on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Current Tier4
Oceans RP'd In: Jaya, Eneis, Seatrain, Impel down
# of Task Completed: 9
# of Other Topics Completed: 5
What has you character done since they've been the tier they are now?: He gained a devil fruit, trained two people (Laz & Kincaid) in haki, meet birdie and hung with him for a bit, and finally turned himself in into impel down the place that he escaped from.
What has changed in your character since the last time they tiered up and what brought on these changes?: Well, he has began to stop thinking himself as a Rev. Once he turned himself in to Impel Down he has begun to find who he really was.
Why does your character deserve to tier up?:

Who else can say they taught two fine you men in haki? HMM??! But, I really do think my guy deserves a Tier up, he has done some good CD things. During his first Devil Fruit arc he had learned who he should really be after, and will most likely clash with his brief comrade Birdie in the future. He has made the news coo due to him turning himself into the Marines. And now he is, well was for a bit, on a tear through the first two levels of Impel Down. Defeated all the foes, yeah Ik i controlled it, and now is learning from someone within. But you tell me why I shouldn't be tier 5?

View user profile

7 Re: Cappadonna Update on Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:52 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Finish your impel down arc, and once thats done i want to see a better tier up request. give prper description, this is for a tier 5 app there needs to be a lot more.

View user profile

8 Re: Cappadonna Update on Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:48 am

Gully.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Current Tier4
Oceans RP'd In: Jaya, Eneis, Seatrain, Impel down
# of Task Completed: 14
# of Other Topics Completed: 6
What has you character done since they've been the tier they are now?:

• Killed RA Derous[my old character] & wounded Asher. Asher and Donna are enemies and will probably fight next time they see each other.

• Snuck in and out of Impel Down.

• Arrived to Jaya with a new name.

• Watched a Man(Jack) fight other Pirates. Made him deep down disgusted by them.

• Meet Birdi on Jaya. Talked and went on a small adventure[task] with him.

• Lost contact with Birdie after being capture by Marines as he was on his way to report to a Revolutionary Base. Tortured and forced to remember his past as a slave, something he tried to forget.  

• Ate a Devil Fruit and escaped capture.

• Became a teacher before going to turn himself into the Marines. Taught Kincaid and Laz the basics of haki, plans to someday test them in the future.

• Turn himself into the Marines and boast some newcomer's rep.

• Torture due to escaping Impel Down once he arrived.

• First day within a Hell, Crimson hell. Quickly made work of the creature here and wasn't really affect him that much.

• Manipulated prisoners so that he could better see the habits of the beasts there; after he jumped down into the second hell. At the end fought the Sphinx and Basilik, killing both. New ones have been breed though.

• Once in the Third Hell he was injured with a sea stone bullet and hung up to die. But was saved by a Man and also trained to us haki in a way he never knew. The ability to see the Devil within people(see who is a DF user) and also if someone was using Haki, as well as the Haki they had within.

• Also learned a new Mode how it was mean't to be used, but wasn't able to us it after getting in a fight. The fight lead to him falling into the next hell, directly into the Blood pot.

• Was able to withstand the intense heat due to DF, but suffered graved injuries.

• To escape the pot he drank all within, later spit most of it out. Fought all dem Head Jailers and beat dem, but was saved by Roshi before he got himself killed by one of them.

• Was lead into the five hell and fought the assistant Warden. Won but lost his right eye.

• Found out he is dying, got a year left, from drinking that blood on level four.

• Currently on his way to level six to fight the Warden, and others. But, is being joined by another Prisoner after Roshi disappeared.

Why does your character deserve to tier up?:
Because I'v been tier four long enough. I have done enough, and I mean finish an arc isn't a req. for a tier up. Me being in a arc shouldn't matter at all. I've been to a few Islands, and I would go to more but I plan to stay in prison.

View user profile

9 Re: Cappadonna Update on Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:32 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Very well deserved, Tier up approved.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum