One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Halloween Event
Today at 8:20 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Hash Slinger- Task
Today at 8:16 pm by Rockstar Spud

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER)
Today at 8:07 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Slasher Task
Today at 7:57 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Aldri Sakna [Revamp]
Today at 7:11 pm by Mr. Meeseeks

» Junbei Von Echo Updates
Today at 7:03 pm by Freyr Preben

» Staff Request: Characters and Updates
Today at 7:02 pm by Freyr Preben

» Blood in, Blood out
Today at 6:29 pm by Alaric

» Cursed Smith
Today at 4:38 pm by Freyr Preben

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64656 messages in 8460 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Real, Steele on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

"My body is a shield, and with this body I decides life or death."

Name: Real, Steele
Alias/Epithet: The Tank
Race: Human
Mode: Hard

~Primary: Martial Artist

~Secondary: Martial Artist

Affiliation:
Marine
Tier: Tier 1

General Appearance:
Image:

Real is a handsome, young man with black hair and violet eyes, which he inherited from his mother. Real is somewhat muscular, and rather strong for his size. Despite his shape of his body, Real is considerably tall, then others.

Real usually wears the suits in his line of business you know the professional kind of business. When outside of work, he is often shown wearing a exotic clothing with cause attention upon himself.

Height: "8,11"

Weight: 304 ibs
Crew Tattoo Placement:
N/A

Personality:

"The best Offense is the best Defense"
Real is rather calm, polite, snooty , and a little ill tempered; which is typically fair from characteristics expected from a Noble. Real carries the traits of a brute when in battle carefully attacking his foes.Even amongst the locals they are aware of his moniker "The Tank". He seems to enjoy engaging in battle. Being born into Noble Bloodline his famliy seems to deal with professional line of business you know the stuff that the king don't want the locals to find out. He is consider a decoy when it comes to testing out the individual strength. Although Real is easily enraged when inflicted damage, he can manage to sit out a battle when convinced. Real is self confident, almost arrogant to an extent, as he belittles the abilities of opponents and even his comrades if he feels like they could do better.

He also seems to possess such a distorted view of justice' a code of honor as nothing more than self-complacent hypocrisy, as he harbors a deep grudge against people who cross him. Even those he a bit rough around the edges Real is willing to die for his comrades making him ideal savior due to his strength, and defense abilities. Most people see the Steele family as hard working famliy devoted in there line of work to bring what they feel is justice to all those who challenged them.

As a marine Real continually bend the rules his superiors find many reason to send him to the brig. Unfortunately the Steele famliy name prevents this from happening thus Real is free to do as he please as long as it is not to severe. Real in a way can hold a grudge on a person for a long periods of time kind of like Hades who hold a grudge on Zeus for giving him the underworld job.

~Completing his assignment

~Defending his comrades

~Fights

~Famliy

~Allies

Dislikes:

~Other Nobles

~Marines

~Defeat

~Failure

Motivations:

~To become well known

~To take over his homeland

~To become stronger.

History:
"When? When did I start waiting for my opponent to make the first move? When, indeed? It became a routine. The loser held out his hands in gratitude for the lesson,and I graciously accepted without skipping a beat. As if that was what I wanted!! That's not how it should be!! For so long, I sought the height of perfection. I dreamed of giving my heart,and soul to battle an unstoppable adversary!! I'm a lucky man. I'm thankful for everything that led me to this point...that led me to you!!"

Real was born, and raise on Briss Kingdom his famliy surname is that of Noble bloodline. The Steele famliy is known for it loyalty to the kingdom's king. Unfortunately Real was required to join the marines in hope of learning how to defend himself in battle. So as a boy his parents taught him the fundamentals of life preparing him for life not as a noble but as a future marine.

Many years have past, and Real had join the marines cause unfortunately he didn't like there cause as it was a boring one with to many rules. Thus he plan to leave the marines but on good terms those. Real travel along the blue's learning powerful martial arts as well as learning about the world. Upon the age of 23 he had ate a devil fruit which grant him amazing abilities as a marine . Now he plans on leaving the marines in hope of releasing his own type of justice.

The Steele famliy carried out the will of the Briss Kingdom King. The Steele famliy are pretty much Knights of Briss Kingdom well that what the people are lead to believe. The in reality they are cleaners pretty much cleaning up threats on Briss Kingdom, as well as covering up issues that the king don't wish for the public eye to see. The current leader of the Steele famliy is Roger Steele his son Real , Steele have be recalled back to take up the mantle of the Steele famliy legacy. Now Real looks to leave the marines on good terms to deal with famliy matters. Unfortunately  Real must convince his superiors that so he could leave or risk be classified as a rogue pirate in there eyes.

Currently Real is patrolling the blues looking for that mark that would grant him the leverage to leave the marines. Unfortunately he have no luck as of yet but that may soon change if all goes to plan.

Face Claim:Code Grass/Lelouch Vi Britannia.

View user profile

2 Re: Real, Steele on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:58 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Approved Secondary is navigator

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum