One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Corruption in the Law. [OPEN TO ALL/The opening to DESTRUCTION] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Corruption in the Law. [OPEN TO ALL/The opening to DESTRUCTION] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Corruption in the Law. [OPEN TO ALL/The opening to DESTRUCTION] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Corruption in the Law. [OPEN TO ALL/The opening to DESTRUCTION] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Corruption in the Law. [OPEN TO ALL/The opening to DESTRUCTION] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Corruption in the Law. [OPEN TO ALL/The opening to DESTRUCTION] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Corruption in the Law. [OPEN TO ALL/The opening to DESTRUCTION] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Corruption in the Law. [OPEN TO ALL/The opening to DESTRUCTION] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Corruption in the Law. [OPEN TO ALL/The opening to DESTRUCTION] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
2609 words
tags
Over 30+Marines Injured/dead

Light danced through the clouds, for winter it felt surprisingly warm, sun danced down from the breaks in the clouds and even the breeze only had a gentle cold touch. Dawning her "school teacher" like outfit, the young pirate had chosen to take time away from her crew mates. Being surrounded by so many men and masculine woman surely did put a downer on her time upon her own ship. She had to have some alone time. Taking the row boat she had landed at the edge of the island. Exploring properly the young woman eventually found herself wandering in to Shell Town upon Yotsuba island. She had already become aware of the marines in this station. But Melissa would hold her head high. She could care less if marines bothered her. Right now she would be free to do whatever the hell she wanted to do.  

After quick exploration, Melissa Devaroux sat down at a small restaurant known as Food Foo, it was a quaint little restaurant, a beautiful girl would come and take her food and drink order. Waiting Melissa would look around, having the time to look at faces, she noticed something. Everyone looked rather depressed. As the waitress came to give Melissa her drink, Melissa would halter her before she left. "Why does everyone look so depressed?" The pirate asked. "Oh, we havent had anyone new in a while, today is day eight....people tend not to last after today" The waitress stated as if Melissa knew what she was talking about. "Huh" Melissa replied. "I...i can't say any more...i i don't think i would last a day" The waitress said, obviously scared. Thus Melissa would not push, instead she would sip upon her soda as she waited.

Strange, she had failed to see any marines, wasn't this land owned by them, wasn't this land one that the marines held in their possession. It was strange that she had not seen a single soldier. "So, were's those bastard soldiers" Melissa would say as her food came. A gasp would erupt from the waitress as she dropped the food, the plate smashed on the ground. "SHHH, don't, don't say anything, the marines are strong, powerful soldiers. They protect us" the female said, though her voice was shaky and fear was in her face. A strange look was on Melissa's face. "I...I think you should leave" the waitress said. Nodding and not bothering to argue, the pirate stood up and left the restaurant. Her drink in hand.

"No, please, please DON'T KILL MY DAUGHTER" shouted a man. Melissa would jog up to were she heard the voice, as she ran along side the wall, she would see the crowd, curled around the iron gates as a single man located within the centre was upon his knees, his hand stretched through the bar. Melissa being unable to see would jump, her hands grasping the ledge of the wall. Pulling herself up, she would sit upon the wall and follow the gaze of the crowd to a single wooden post. What she saw was terrifying.

A single girl, about fourteen year's old was strapped to the post, her face gaunt, her clothing dirty and ripped. Though the pirate made no move to free the girl, she was unsure on what was happening after all. Eight marine soldiers would then walk out, rifles against their sides, moving in a perfect line. The firing squad had arrived. A ninth marine would walk out, it was obvious that this guy was the commander. He wore a cloak similar to that of an admiral, though Melissa knew of the admirals, he did not fit any of the descriptions granted to her. As the clean shaved marine walked to the little girl he would hold in his hand a tray, opening such a tray in front of her, the smell of hot food would flow in to the air. Melissa's stomach would growl. Though not as loud as the young girls, whom would begin to cry.

"I'm sorry, i. i i just wanted to get my daddy a good christmas present" the girl sobbed. "How very cute your father should be proud and as a reward, why not tuck in to this delectable food, you have done well surviving eight days for your age, come on just a nibble" The manipulative warm and friendly tone of the marine was subtle, it was inviting. The girl had struggled for eight days. Her head rose slowly to look at the plate, her body moved forward as far as it could, then her head collapsed into the tray. Her mouth worked something fierce as she devoured what she could. "Firing Squad, eliminate her" The marine would say as he dropped the tray, the remaining food hit the ground as the marine moved. The food covered face of the young girl was in shock and fear. She was going to die. What could only be her father screamed, cursing the marines. Everyone would look at him, scared. Yet the man would not stop cursing.

The firing squad would pay no attention as they readied the guns. They were openly going to execute a girl, a little girl for possibly stealing some tools for her father. How, why, would someone put a little girl to death for such a crime. "Firing Squad, on my mark". Guns cocked, aim was taken. "3" "NOOO NOT MY PRINCESS YOU LITTLE FUCKERS, TAKE ME YOU CUNTS TAKE MEEE" Shouted the father whom tried to scale the gate, yet failed. Tears fell down his face as he struggled.

"2" The marine captain continued, though annoyance was obviously seen upon his face as he glared at the father. "1, FIRE". BOOM. The sound of gun fire erupted in to the air. Smoke from the flintlock rifles fizzed from the barrel of the gun. Yet the bullets would not find soft flesh, they would not penetrate the young girls form. They found themselves instead embedded in to the thick defensive dome of snow that shielded the girl in a full sphere. Confusion would flow through the marines.

"You know, it's Christmas day right? Were's your Christmas Spirit?" Melissa would ask, now located a single meter behind the firing squad. Her voice alerted the marines whom turned towards her. Guns aimed directly at her. This was smart, for she could not utilize her intangible form, if she did those behind her would become victims of the bullets. "Aren't you guys supposed to be the good guys, I thought it was Pirates who were evil?" She would say in a sarcastic tone.

"We are the law madame, and we have passed judgement, judgement that you beautiful maiden have stood in the way off, a devil fruit of snow one can assume. You see here in Shell Town, our law stands firm, if you can survive without food and water for 30 days, you go free. Regardless of the crime, it's a nice little game, we do get so bored here. Murder or a simple theft job, the same punishment, survive or death. No one is exempt. Not even immature brats who do not know better, nor strangers. MARINES ARREST HER" The man shouted.

Alas he would be unsuccessful, as the guns were trained upon her, the Yuki Yuki No Mi User would release a beautiful furry of snow, a flurry so intense that the vision of those within were hindered, including all the marines, not only that, but this also allowed Melissa to close in their movements, compacting the snow around them to halt them, her snow would also contract, squeezing them, literally drawing the life from their very souls. "If this is your judgement, then this is my own, these tragic sins shall be squeezed from your bodies" Melissa would say to the firing squad. gargled screams would begin to sound from the mass amount of snow that began to cling to their bodies.

Melissa would then look to the captain. She would stare at him with hatred and disgust, such intense hatred, He could see it, he could make out her killing intent, she didn't just want to kill him, she wanted to end this entire farce, but to do so she would need more information. FIrst she wanted to free the little girl and reunite her with her dad. She knew first hand the loss of family member. "ALL MARINES COME TO THE EXECUTION POST NOW"

"YO, You fuckers at the gates, move away, I can't protect you all" She would say, the dome that kept the girl safe would stand erect and safe. The spiralling snow that kept the marines of the firing squad at bay would struggle to move in the vast snow. Yet the captains scream in to the den den mushi would bring forth a vast army, over one hundred marines seemed to flow from the base. Filling the area.  It would seem the female was in much more danger than she had assumed. She had begun to back away, upon moving she had switched her position so that her back was now up against the wall. Surrounded. "You foolish cow, your going to see exactly what happens to those whom disobey the marines." The captain uttered

"Sir, I know her, she belongs to the Gold Leopard Pirates, The Elegant Fist Melissa Devaroux, if she is here her captain and crew can't be far" One of the marines said. "Who are you?" The captain asked. "I was transferred from the south blue sir, it's were they were situated prior to this" The marine answered. "So miss Devaroux, it would seem your a wanted fugitive, alas we abide by our own rules here, if you come willingly and can survive for 30 days, you shall be let go" The captain said.

"Or I can take you all down, and leave here without doing any of this" Melissa would say with a smile. Then she made her move, guns would be futile in such a place, the marines had squashed themselves together, if they began to release their bullets they would collide with their fellow marines. Thus as she struck the grounds the marines charged, alas this single technique would be enough to wipe out a vast amount of their numbers in a single strike. The strike upon the earth seemed to be that of a command, a command that caused the earth to open up, cracks erupted in a line forth, swerving like a snake across the path of a vast number of marines. Then the earth split, breaking up as the mass fissure formed from the impact of her power. With the earth rapidly opening, those whom were closest would succumb to the earth, falling in to the deep chasm, alas with a depth of 25 meters, the bodies that fell would never climb up. With such a small area and thw vast amount of marines, the vast chasm would swallow roughly 30 of these marines. Screams echoed as they fell in.

Melissa would charge, diving to the side and bringing her fist to meet the marine closest. It would take some time but four or five marines would be able to climb from the chasm with their lives, many of them would die or be badly injured. The female though would be carving through the marine soldiers. This is were they would realize her epitaph, The reason she was noted to be the Elegant Fist. Her strength was incredibly but it was her movements, her gentle taps upon the ground, almost as if she were dancing, using the gaps that only someone as small as her could viably dance in to. Bullets would ring through the air, but Melissa was no stranger to bullets. Her twisting movement would allow her to swerve, the bullets shooting forth would find a target, it would simply not be her. In fact multiple marines shrieked in agony as their allies bullets buried themselves in to one another.

Yet the mistress of snow would continue her own movement. Her petite hands found a marines shoulder, and with little to no effort, the marine was being swung around as if he were a bat, swatting into ally after ally. The force being enough to not only cause a good amount of damage to those struck, but caus damage to the "bat" itself. When she had enough of the bat, she would release the creature into more of his allies.

A single jump would put her up on to the top of the dome of snow that held the little girl. "Let's face it marines, your out matched" The female would say, she would look to the captain and in one single movement would throw a massive snow ball that struck him within the gut. A single rifle fired as the female fell through an opening in the dome created by her will power. A stinging in her right arm would alert her to being hit. She had gotten to cocky. As she closed the hole behind her, darkness enveloped her.

Touching the wound, Melissa would nod to herself. It was simply a graze. The sound of gunfire could be heard, alas the dome would stand firm. Ripping her dress slightly, she would tie it to her wound to stem the bleeding. In darkness finding the girl proved a small struggle but upon touching her she screeched. "NO DONT HURT ME" she shouted. "Shh child, I'm here to get you out of here." Melissa would say as she untied the bonds that held her. The little girl cried as she fell in to Melissa's arms. Weak from hunger and thirst. The cold wasn't helping and Melissa was always cold. "Time to go" the female would say gently as her legs began to dissolve in to the snow element that her body was formed off. Once more the hole within her defence opened and the Logia user would ascend as fast as he possibly could. Flowing through the air as the marines tried to frantically re-stock their rifles ammunition.

Her eyes would locate the father of the girl, pointing forward she noted the fathers realization, he ran. He ran after the flying girl whom would reach the docks with the weak girl. Touching down upon the ground, her legs now reformed. Melissa would look around the fishing boat that she was on. AH fate smiled upon her. A water bottle would be near and she would grasp it, opening it and putting it to the parched and dried lips of the girl. At first she hesitated but the cool liquid was soon being drained in its entirety.  

Her father would arrive, he had taken a quick stop to grasp supplies, including food. "How can we." "No time, my row boat is located beside this ship, take it and go, the marines will becoming. Go quickly, to Ohara, I'm sure you will be looked after. Just tell them Melissa sent you." She would say to them as she placed the girl in the row boat. "Thank you" "Go" Melissa said. She would watch the family row away, her eyes scanning for any disturbance. Alas the marines would not find them nor her. Not yet. But her work wasn't done. She would not stand for this. She would not allow these bastard to enact their own law. She would enact her own law, her own judgement. She was going to take that marine base down. She just needed to re-energize herself. Thus she would take to the rooftops, hiding out upon a roof nearest to the docks.

made by sei

Stamina usage:

-------------------------------

362 words
1 hour has passed
Stamina Regain Attempt

It would seem that the young girls assault on the marines had been taken serious. A call would have been placed an hour after she left, thus meaning an hour of time had passed. Whom the call was too, would currently remain a mystery. The young female had taken to the roof, utilizing her ability to sneak like a champion to gather food and liquid supplies. A nice rooftop picnic in the cold breeze, the cold never bothered her anyway. The Yuki Yuki No Mi user would have her back against the flat wall which hid her from sight. This also meant she could see anyone coming from the sides or in front of her. While no doubt she would hear someone trying to scale the wall. This was the perfect place to regather her strength.

The wrapper from her sandwhich would be discarded and Melissa Devaroux would devour it, only halting to have a few sips of soda. Her mind wandered to the previous events. She was angry. Angrier than she had ever been in response to those whom call themselves the marines. How people whom were supposed to uphold the law could act as though it was nothing was beyond her. She felt as though she understood Leparo much more now. She wouldnt hold all marines to the same justice that she was about to inflict, but every marine soldier located upon this island who has had anything to do with such a branch would feel the cold sting of her fists. She felt warm for the first time in a long time, warm with anger and hatred. Because of such bastards a family had to be uprooted just to save her life. Because of those cunts everyone was terrified of losing their lives. If she hadn't arrived that precious young girl would have lost her life. No Melissa would not stand for this. As soon as she was rested, she would go back. For now though the chocolate bars she had stolen were calling her name and she would respond in a delightful manner. Consuming them just like they wanted to be. Though she could hear marines shouting, looking for her she was not worried. The only way to get to the roof would be if one could fly, jump super high or of course come through the door, which she was also able to see, it being on the other side of the roof, four meters to her left.

made by sei

Last edited by Melissa Devaroux on Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Rejuvenation Complete, The Snow Queen Moves!

15% Stamina Gain

Once more feeling like her old self, Melissa would simply allow her rubbish to blow from around her, the wind gently flowing around the secluded rooftop. It had been some time since she had heard marine shouting. Why they did not bother to check the roof top astounded her, yet she would not look a gift horse in the mouth. Deciding that it best not to be flashy, Melissa knew for a fact she could not afford to be caught out just yet. If she were planning on caving in an entire marine base, an entire marine justice system, she would first have to warn the civilians. She couldn't let those whom were terrified be caught up in such a thing. She couldn't risk them being punished for something she did. These marines were evil, were disgusting, they had darkness in their very souls. Melissa would be the light that flushed it out. Opening the door to the roof, Melissa would peer her head out, her ears focused on hearing any sound. Nothing.

Taking this as her cue she would slowly descend the spiralling stair case, halting at any sound. For someone whom had seen death, for someone whom had just assaulted a military base without showing any fear, you would not expect that her heart was racing, it pounded so hard and so loudly that she feared it would give her away. Perhaps the adrenaline rush was fading, perhaps it was because she finally realized she was on her own. Leparo wasn't here, Hide wasn't here, none of the other crew members whom she had failed to even bother with...weren't here. It was her and her alone.

Melissa would find herself gently moving through the town, what a difference, the entire town was now silent. Nobody was out and about, the shops had all shut. Everything was deserted. Melissa was confused, was everyone so scared that they feared attack from her? or from the marines for just witnessing what had happened. She had to make a scene that everyone would see. She would find her way back to the marine base though on top of the roof opposite the area. From here she could see the fissure and the bodies that were within it. Blood scattered the field and a single cleaner was scrubbing at it. The snow dome had since melted. Melissa would smile, snow gently falling as her hands moved through out the air. Snow flew forth and in giant snow formed letters a message wrote. "YOU HAVE UNTIL TWELVE, CIVILIANS EVACUATE" she would nod to herself as her letters shone. She would need to find somewhere to lie low until twelve. Hopefully the civilians would heed her warnings.  

Goss

Marines
Marines

Goss
Cupid was sitting alone underneath a tree, relishing in its cooling shade, a refuge from the searing heat that remained persistent everywhere else in the great outdoors. He was "enjoying" his Marine rationed lunch, a very bland combination of white rice, potatoes, and a mystery meat. Cupid exhaled in frustration, the food was not very filling at all, and to say that it was lacking in the taste department would be a vast understatement. He had heard Marine life was harsh, but he didn't expect it to be torturous like this. At least the Revolutionaries had good food made by a caring chef. After taking a couple of bites, Cupid decided that he was full and decided to throw the rest of the food away, although his stomach disagreed, as it rumbled quite ferociously a couple of moments after Cupid "finished" his meal.

Cupid felt like he did not belong here, everybody else seemed so busy, but it seemed as though there was absolutely nothing for Cupid to do. Nobody gave him any commands or orders, nor was he assigned to any particular task or post. He was just sort of floating by, while everybody else rushed past him, seemingly in panic. After a couple of minutes of lazing by, Cupid decided to ask one of the Marines rushing past him what was going on, "Hey you! What's going on? Is there like some party going on that I don't know about?" To which the Marine only responded with shock, "What?! There's a pirate invading the town right now, our scouts have said that she's planning to break into the base any moment now, but we need more Marines over there as soon as possible, come with me!"

Cupid heeded the Marine's order and rushed off with him, and as they ran across the base, a couple more Marines joined Cupid and the Marine. Two of the Marines were talking as they headed towards the town, but they were using so much Marine jargon that Cupid did not understand a lick of what they said. When they got there, the battlefield was like a scene out of a horror movie. There was blood everywhere, but the one thing that stood out was the snow. This was Yotsuba, it never snowed here, even a Skypeian like Cupid knew that much. Nonetheless, the ragtag group of Marines prepared to take the pirate down. Cupid was too much in disbelief to notice who the pirate was, and stood in the back speculating about his fate as a few of the Marines standing in the front of the crowd started to shoot at the pirate standing on the roof of the building.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Rejuvenation Complete, The Snow Queen Moves!

Bullet Rain

The young female whom had conjured up the dancing letters would smile softly, being upon the roof, upon the edge of the front of the building, she could clearly see the marines whom also saw the snow letters. She would watch as they froze in front of the gate, seeing the single cleaner wiping stains of blood, seeing the fissure that snaked its way through the earth, that held bodies of the law enforcers within its gaping maw. How they looked for her, turning to see the female standing upon the roof top. Snow was falling from her hands thus making her identifiable as the one whom conjured this message. Reaching for their guns, the marines would prepare to fire. As they readied their stance, Melissa would backtrack turning mid movement as the sound of gun fire rang through the air. This would of course alert others to the presence, as well as civilians to look out the window. Thus seeing the message.

Though looking for a fight Melissa had given a time, One hour from now she would return, as she jumped from roof top to roof top, some of the marines would be running down the sides of the alley, following her. Gun fire continued to erupt yet due to the small gaps between the rooftops being the only chance they had of fully seeing her, the female would avoid being shot at all. Not that she was in any danger, though her logia powers had yet to be fully shown. Now Melissa would hal her forward momentum after jumping over ten roof tops. Her body swerved to the right as her momentum increased, pushing herself over and rooftop. The Yuki Yuki user having changed direction would open the roof top door and dart down one of the stair cases. Though she would only descend about half way before she stopped. From here she could hear if someone were moving on the stairs above or coming from below. Thus making it the perfect place to sit and wait. So far no civilians had made any movement to leave the small block of apartments.

A gentle breath would escape her. What was she doing, then she recalled the cruelty. She recalled that spiteful bastard who was willing to kill a little girl. Resolve, hers would not waver. Melissa would tare through the base, she had warned them. Whomever stayed would bare the brunt of her wrath.

Goss

Marines
Marines

Goss
Cupid watched as the other Marines futilely tried to shoot the pirate down, to no avail. The "regiment" of Marines started following the woman through the town, and only stopped when she entered into an apartment building. A fellow Marine exclaimed to the rest of the soldiers, "We have to stop her, into the apartment building!", Cupid decided not to follow the crowd and slinked into the shadows inside the alley between two dingy apartment buildings. He took the time to gather his thoughts, thinking about his opponent. The woman was definitely a Devil Fruit user, that or she was using a Snow Dial, but Cupid having seen the usage of a Snow Dial before, knew that there was no feasible way for a single Snow Dial to generate that much snow.

Thinking back to his experiences as a Revolutionary, Cupid knew that were a type of a type of Devil Fruits called "Logias", which allowed the user to generate and "become" their own specific natural element. Maybe the Pirate was a Snow Logia user? It was also possible that she had a Snow Paramecia fruit, but Cupid knew to always be prepared for the worst case scenario rather than the best case scenario. Using his wings, Cupid flew up the roof of the building and quietly peered down the stairwell, preparing to shoot the lady. Cupid knew that Logias were not permanently invincible, if Cupid had the element of surprise working to his advantage, then maybe, just maybe, he could land a clean shot on the rampaging pirate. Cupid would shoot once the woman was preoccupied by the other Marines going up the stairwell, and he peered from up above, trying to catch a quick glance of his target, the Snow Devil Fruit user.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Marine Melissa, POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Power to the People

Psst, you...your the pirate who helped Liandre" the voice said, coming from the slightly opened door, the yuki yuki no mi user would look up meeting the eyes of a single elderly woman. "Liandre?" Melissa would whisper, at this point the marines would still be searching prior to entering the building. "The little girl, the one they were going to kill" the elderly woman would say. Normally one should never go with strangers, but honestly Melissa was powerful, she wasn't going to be afraid. Thus she walked in to the apartment, the door shutting prior to the winged warrior landing upon the roof. "I'm Liandre's granny, thank you..thank you..is it true are you hear to stop them?" "Yeah, I'm here to stop them, I never knew the marines in places could be so cruel to citizens" Melissa would say softly. "It never used to be this way, Since that pompous prick took over his laws have been absoloute, his daddy is one of the higher ups, so its all over looked" the woman said, the sadness in her eyes. "Ohara, thats were i sent them" Melissa would offer. At this point the marines could be heard, though as stated prior, the spiral staircase had led her halfway down the apartment block, so they had plenty of time, this spiral would have also halted anyone from above being able to take her out due to the stairs being layered above her. Thankfully this kind old woman had been around so Melissa could avoid the fighting for now.

"I gotta go, you should evacuate the city, I can't promise there won't be collateral damage" Melissa would say as she opened a window. With a single jump the woman descended to the ground gently. All the marines whom chased her round the front of the building while the female descended around the back, the winged creature staring down the stair case. Takng off at a run, the Yuki Yuki No Mi user was getting tired of running, not tired in the sense that she could not continue on, but tired in the sense that she was kind of bored of playing the mouse. It would be at this time that she bumped in to a female officer. Alas she would recognise Melissa, a quick strike to the temple would knock the woman out cold before the scream could even leave her mouth. An idea floated through her head and in mere seconds the clothing of the marine had been removed and replaced with her own. Now donning the basic marine grunt outfit, Melissa would lower the female to the ground face first, her hair was somewhat similiar so the young girl could easily be taken for Melissa especially now in the pirates clothing. Fate was a funny thing. Taking the pistol from the marine Melissa would never use it but she needed to look the part. With the "fake Melissa" in play, the now disguised Melissa would tuck her hair upwards as much as she could using the hat to cover as much as possible, then she would head towards the docks. Using back alleys with her pistol drawn. Playing marine was kinda fun right?

Goss

Marines
Marines

Goss
Cupid waited and waited, but nobody ever came into sight again. He did not want to go down the stairwell, in fear that it was a trap, but he started shifting his focus elsewhere, trying to find the pirate. There were no signs of any fighting going on below, so he looked across the town, observing all of the people outside of the buildings. On the corner of his eyes, he spotted a stranger walking towards a Marine commander outside. The stranger knocked out the Marine & started taking off the knocked out woman's uniform, before donning it herself.

Cupid did not let the disguised pirate outside of her sight, and he kept on following her, flying from rooftop to rooftop in his pursuit. Once he had figured out that she was headed towards the docks, probably in an attempt to escape, he decided to try to snipe the woman from afar. Calculating the trajectory and distance, Cupid shot an arrow into the sky, one that were to land at the entrance of the docks around the time the pirate were to arrive there. Cupid continued on tailing the woman, trying to keep himself hidden from view. She was obviously very strong in hand-to-hand combat, so keeping his distance from the pirate was probably Cupid's best chance of surviving this ordeal. He had no idea where the rest of his Marines went, but Cupid decided to keep pressing on, after all, he had a duty to protect the citizens of Yotsuba and the Marine base.

(Cupid's Flight: 2/2, depleted right after this post)

Cupid used this skill
Marksman Bonus Ability wrote:With a cool down of 4 post, you can fire a single shot into the sky and have it fall with deathly accuracy. Up to three post later, this projectile may fall with keen precision onto the targeted location. The post before you have the projectile fall, you must mention where the targeted area is. In addition IC logical reasoning must be supplied as to why this area was targeted, for obvious reasons.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Marine Melissa, POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Power to the People

She was so close to the docks now, so close to them, two alleys lay in her way. Her movement was quick, up until now she had kept the same pace, she wasn't currently rushing, Final alleyway prior to the dock entrance, Fuck Melissa would think to herself. Of course duh, she had left a frigging message telling people to frigging evacuate, sure some of the people had not heeded her warning, but those, especially those whom had seen her free the little girl had, and a rather long line of people shouting and demanding the ferry hurry up were located at the entrance, the "marine" peered her head around, staring. Trying to think of a way in. Of course she could fly over, that would be simple. But suspicious. She had stolen a marine uniform to you know "blend in". These people had been some of the first to have seen Melissa, they had come to the docks prior to her message. Alas getting a ferry out today would take some time. Fucking Christmas, she had completely forgotten that today was december the 25th.

As Melissa watched from the alley way, she would notice some young kids pointing, following the fingers, Melissa would be shocked to see the flying male, the flying marine...whom had been obviously following her, whom had his bow out. alas it was then that she witnessed the arrow, it descended quickly, towards the entrance of the docks, towards the people whom were shouting and screaming. Melissa moved, her hands flying upwards as snow flew forth, gasps erupted as the circular dense tube of snow covered the panicking civilians. Those whom were not covered would look up, seeing the dome and seeing the arrow strike in to the thick bed of snow. Parents shrieked as they saw looked for the source, seeing the flying marine with a bow in his hand. Melissa had never seen such abuse being thrown, even in a town that was terrified by the marines. The Yuki Yuki no mi user would stand, her back to the crowd, her eyes upon the flying man. Her hand moved as she gave the finger. The cocky female then waved in the marine, issuing her challenge as the crowd cussed at him. Though the marine was never in any danger, she would have been able to move faster than the arrow, had the crowd not been there, she had intended to activate her flight capability to fly through the entrance and straight over the water with intent to lay low upon one of the further away vehicles. Thus either way said arrow would have never struck her.

skill used:

Goss

Marines
Marines

Goss
Cupid tensed up as he had realized the possible consequences of his actions. The dock was crowded with people trying to evacuate the island, and there was no feasible way for Cupid to stop the arrow from landing somehow. The best that he could hope for is for the arrow to land on the snow lady, and not on an innocent civilian, however the odds of that happening were abysmally low. Cupid anxiously observed from afar as the arrow started falling down onto the dock, but he saw the pirate cruising in, creating a wall of snow. The arrow landed on the snow, protecting the evacuees from the arrow. The public started shouting and cursing at Cupid, and he hid behind the top of a chimney on a rooftop, trying to avoid their judgemental gaze.

It was a genuine accident, but it seemed as though the crowd did not hold the same view. Cupid thought about the scenario he was in, he was going to run out of arrows at this rate, and his wings were too worn out to fly anytime soon, so it seemed as though the only feasible option was for Cupid to withdraw from the battle, and hope that the other stronger Marines could stop the pirate before she did too much damage. He walked down into a stairwell and entered an evacuated apartment, preparing himself a cup of tea. After the water had finished boiling and his cup was ready, Cupid sat himself down on a chair in the kitchen and hoped for the best..

[Thread exit]
(Reputation increase please?)

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Melissa Devaroux wrote:

The Final Warning

24 hours

Melissa would smile gently, the young girl was being praised, a pirate praised for overcoming a marine, how the tables had turned within this Island. Alas though by looking, Melissa could tell that the amount of people she was seeing was not enough, the civilians were still mostly in there homes, around the islands. These were but a mere fraction. She could not go all out if she were worrying about the people that she for some reason wanted to save. Alas perhaps her random mood swings had something to do with this. The young female would grimmace as the winged male vanished, she would not go after him. She would not hunt him down. Instead she had made her decision to ammend her previous time slot. First she would go to a ship, marine owned yet no marines were currently aboard it. Picking up two large circular iron orbs, the yuki yuki woman would proceed to find herself standing on the same roof. The marines whom had previously chased her with the winged creature were returning through the gates when she arrived.

Perfect Melissa would think as she grasped one of the iron balls. With a single heavy sigh, she would throw it with such speed, such accuracy that it struck the marines and cracked in to the ground. Screams erupted, the second ball would be thrown, colliding with the building, the sound was loud, loud enough that civilians would come running to see what was happening. "MARINES OF THE 153RD BRANCH, I AM AMMENDING MY STATEMENT, YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO PREPARE, CIVILIANS I ADVISE YOU TO FLEE, FOR I WILL NOT HOLD BACK IN DESTROYING THIS PLACE" Melissa shouted, the conviction had changed in her voice, the civilians understood she meant buisness. The marines scrambled as bullets shot at her, yet they harmless bypassed the female due to the logia ability she held. "TOMORROW YOU DIE" She shouted as she then erupted in to snow, fluttering away.

[/exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum