One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

Welcome to Pirate Nation, Events are currently in progress. Make sure to keep an eye out for new events posted in the Events Section

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Stone Titian
Today at 6:06 am by Ghost

» Staff Request: Skills
Today at 6:03 am by Ghost

» Queen of the Desert: Suna Suna No Mi
Today at 1:35 am by Kincaid

» Bastets Kitsunebi-ryu
Today at 1:33 am by Kincaid

» King Of paradise vs King of Paradise (TAKEOVER) task
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by Ghost

» Staff Requests: MISC
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by Ghost

» Cursed Wheel
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by Freyr Preben

» Halloween Event
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by Freyr Preben

» Fishman Island : ONES TRUE SELF! ENTER THE DRAGON!
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by Freyr Preben

Statistics
We have 1058 registered users
The newest registered user is Strigidae Borea

Our users have posted a total of 64581 messages in 8449 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Buy Mikael Please (750k) on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:39 am

Lojik

Marines
Marines

http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t2571-mikael

This guy can be all yours for only 750k! 50k less than a T2 non df NPC. Fuck with my deals please! First come first serve, unless you are wanting to give me something higher before I can confirm the first guy's deposit heh. Fair grounds for deceit, betrayal, and all that other good shit.

Code:
[center][img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130710131704/danganronpa/images/5/5a/Event_50_(1).png[/img][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] Mikeal
[b]Alias/Epithet:[/b] Fake Monster
[b]Race:[/b] Artificial Human
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 34

[b]Occupation:[/b] Navigator
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Free Agent
[b]Devil Fruit:[/b] Tamashii Tamashii no Mi (Soul Soul Fruit)

[spoiler="Soul Soul"]
[b]Class:[/b] Paramecia
[b]Primary Ability:[/b] Sucking the souls out of tier 0 NPCs within 30 meters, bringing them into the user's body in a mere 3 seconds, and using the then acquired souls for combat. Number of souls at one time to be held is 20, max number sucked at once is 5, with a stamina cost of 5 for absorbing each soul. These are then used for energy attacks, it be enhancing a punch with souls or shooting a beam of streaming souls. Generally, each attack's strength depends on the number of souls used. 5 souls usually are the strength of one tier: thus 20 souls would be the strength of tier 4. As for the beam attack, it's about the size of a laser. It's range is dependent on souls used: for every 5 souls used, the beam will reach 20 meters.

[b]Weakness:[/b] The user, while having extremely strong Devil Fruit abilities, is completely useless without any souls absorbed, needing at least 1 in order to function like an adult (0 souls will make the user essentially have the physical capabilities of a 6 year old).
[/spoiler]

[b]Tier:[/b] 2
[b]World Position:[/b] -
[b]Equipment:[/b] Casual Clothing.
[b]Haki Aura:[/b] None

[b]General Appearance:[/b] MIkael is a skinny, short teenager. His body is quite nimble, as one would expect. He has light brown, messy hair. He will often casual clothing, such as a hoodie and jeans. He has spiral-shaped pupils, which were included upon his creation.
[b]Height:[/b] 5'5"
[b]Weight:[/b] 145 lb
[b]Personality:[/b] Mikael is an articial human, made not from machinery, but some method nobody knows. While he's fake, he still functions like a normal human, and of course bleeds, eats, drinks, ect.

As for his actual personality, he is rather protective and obsessive of his captain generally being pretty lonely. He'll often as annoying question to his leader, and constantly bug him, as though he was a stalker. It seems as though he is in love with his captain. He'll always want to accompany them: regardless of if the leader wants it or not.

When it comes to other people, he has an hate for them, unless they're someone that his captain approves of.  He'll see them as inferior, and usually will be quite agressive. Mikael will only attack these people should his leader tell him to, or if he finds them a threat to his leader's security. When fighting enemies, he shows no mercy whatsoever.

[b]Specs:[/b]
[b]Hand to Hand:[/b] 0
[b]Melee Weaponry:[/b] 0
[b]Devil Fruit:[/b] 3
[b]Marksmanship[/b] 2

[b]Haki:[/b] None

Last edited by Axel Rover on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Buy Mikael Please (750k) on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:28 am

Young Frank

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

View user profile

3 Re: Buy Mikael Please (750k) on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:22 am

Dasnet

Marines
Marines

gimme pls

View user profile

4 Re: Buy Mikael Please (750k) on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:23 am

Lojik

Marines
Marines

Dasnet wrote:gimme pls

Purchase locked. Now we just need a staff member to deduct your beli and give it to me.

5 Re: Buy Mikael Please (750k) on Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:43 pm

Spook

Marines
Marines

Approved asd

I WAS THE LORD OF THIS PLACE, BEFORE THE CROWS AND RATS MADE IT THEIR DOMAIN.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum