One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
News Coo: November Additon  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
News Coo: November Additon  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
News Coo: November Additon  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
News Coo: November Additon  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
News Coo: November Additon  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
News Coo: November Additon  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
News Coo: November Additon  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
News Coo: November Additon  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
News Coo: November Additon  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1News Coo: November Additon  Empty News Coo: November Additon Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:04 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

NEWS COO

Blues Edition
Cost: 100,000 beli

Paradise edition
Cost: 150,000 beli*

Bounties

WANTED

DEAD
King Neptune●Oceanus
89,940,375,000 - bounty
KONO SAKUHIN HA FICTION DETHUNODE JITSUZAISURU JINBUTSU DANTAI SONOTA NO SOSHIKI TO DOITSU NO MEISHOU GA GEKICHU NI TOUJYOU SHITATOSHITEMO JITSUZAI NA MONOTOHA ISSAI MUKANKEIDETH
WANTED

DEAD
Cyrus Kincaid●Reaper of the Revolution
60,252,229,375 - Bounty
KONO SAKUHIN HA FICTION DETHUNODE JITSUZAISURU JINBUTSU DANTAI SONOTA NO SOSHIKI TO DOITSU NO MEISHOU GA GEKICHU NI TOUJYOU SHITATOSHITEMO JITSUZAI NA MONOTOHA ISSAI MUKANKEIDETH

WANTED

Important Mentions

Pollux E. Siegfried 845,000,000
Arthur Kane585,350,000
Priscilla S. Parish 748,850,000
Vega Stigan 600,000,000

**alert the authorities as soon as you see these criminals
***the depiction of their appearance was drawn by the basis of the reports of witnesses
****New publisher of News coo as of X/X/XX.

TODAY'S TOP NEWS!!
Fall of an Emperor, Rise of Terror.

The Red King, Junbei Von Echo, was defeated by Howard D. Saint on Fishman Island. How this encounter became so hasn't been released to the public; but eye witnesses can attest to the defeat of the Yonko at the hands of Howard. He was not killed and sent directly to Impel Down, where he will never see the light of day. This though hasn't had the effect one would think on those aspiring to be Pirates, but has actually caused many to start to move and claim the now vacant Yonko spot. Reports are coming in of the Island which Junbei took from the World Government, has already been raided by another Pirate.

This hasn't been the only report of increased Pirate acts. It seemed everyone wanted that spot and wouldn't stop till it was theirs. This has been the worst surge of Pirate activity since Wallace and there is no end in sight. Pirate Crews will gain more and more notoriety from their acts.
New Face of the Revolution

The Gray War, as it had been dubbed, has finally reached it's conclusion. The Marines prevailed and defeated two pillars of the Revolutionary Army. Chie Mayumi, the most wanted person in the world, has been captured and her execution date is imminent. Her defeat came at the hands of Joseph Spard. She wasn't the only one to be defeated. Ren Actimel was killed during a decisive battle at the hands of Marina Samarin and Freyr Preben. Though Chie and Ren where defeated another alluded the grasp of the Marines.

Cyrus Kincaid is now, from our intel, to be the new Commander of the Revolutionary Army. He is to not to be taken lightly and should be avoided at all costs. If anyone has any information on him, please report that information to the nearest authorities.
Heros of the Marines

Despite the first two articles being about Piracy and Revolutionaries we here, at the News Coo, would like to give our thanks to the Marines that have been valiantly fighting to keep us safe from any form of terror. We have reached out to your peers and below are just a few things they had to share about you.

Howard D. Saint
This has not been the first time Howard D. Saint has protected us from someone that has delved deep into the life of Piracy. First, it was Wallace D. Rose, the previous Pirate King, and now the Yonko Junbei Von Echo. We are extremely grateful for your service. And finally congratulations on your promotion to Fleet Admiral, you are more than deserving.
- Vice Admiral Christoph Gale, 10th Marine Division

Ritsu

On the behalf of the people of Thonis we want to thank you again for capturing Tenzen and turning him in to us so that he could face judgement for his crimes against our people. We consider you a hero of our people and we have even given you a day out of the year where we will celebrate you capturing our worse enemy.
- King of Thonis

Marina Samarin & Freyr Preben
I can not express how proud I am of you two. You are the strongest duo I've seen within the Marines in decades. I want to say to you, as well as others that will see this, you have my condolences on those you have lost in that war. But, do not think their lives were wasted, as they helped build us a better tomorrow. I hope to see others follow in your footsteps.
- Fleet Admiral Howard D. Saint

Hiroko Young

I never thought I would say this, but I am grateful for your service. Not many Celestial Dragons could've done what you did. You fighting in the Gray War along side our brave Marines can hopefully close the divide many have with regular civilians and the Celestial Dragons. As a lot of us care, it is just the bad ones stand out more.
- Celestial Dragon Archon Morio

Eleanor Bonnet

You are an idiot. Capturing a commander son of a Yonko? You've just painted a large target on your back. But, they want me to say something nice. Last time I saw you, you looked really nice for your age.
- Shichibukai Kiretsu Morishige

Those are just a few of the individuals we spoke to. For those that may have been left out please know, you haven't been overlooked. And for those just starting out as marines, or wanting to just be mentioned, maybe next time you will be mentioned for a large service you've done for the world.

NewJaya

Jaya Island a few years back was strangely wiped off the map, but in its place the World Government has finally finished their construction of one of the largest Ships in existence. An event which lasts an entire month will be held in honor of those who went missing on the Old Jaya. New Jaya has many attractions for individuals of all ages, and of all races. A place where you can start a new life and prosper. Taking this article with you upon arriving to New Jaya and turning it in will get you a raffle ticket as well as 100,000,000 Million Beli.

*limited time only for the first ten arrivals.

2News Coo: November Additon  Empty Re: News Coo: November Additon Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:18 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Let me get that copy please fam.

3News Coo: November Additon  Empty Re: News Coo: November Additon Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack
Oh yeah I need that blues one

4News Coo: November Additon  Empty Re: News Coo: November Additon Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:24 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
I'll take this as well

5News Coo: November Additon  Empty Re: News Coo: November Additon Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Yeah Yeah. Boom. Man's not hot. I want an issue please.

6News Coo: November Additon  Empty Re: News Coo: November Additon Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
I'll be taking a copy

Also I've approved and deducted everyone's Beli from this point (including my own)

7News Coo: November Additon  Empty Re: News Coo: November Additon Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.
Buying my copy of the paradise addition and deducting my beli.

8News Coo: November Additon  Empty Re: News Coo: November Additon Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Line

Shichibukai
Shichibukai

Line
Buying a paradise edition

9News Coo: November Additon  Empty Re: News Coo: November Additon Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Elendril

Pirates
Pirates

Elendril
Go ahead and give me this

10News Coo: November Additon  Empty Re: News Coo: November Additon Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Ghost

Ghost
I need a paradise copy

11News Coo: November Additon  Empty Re: News Coo: November Additon Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna
Paradise Copy please

Everyone from Line to me is approved just FYI

(Need mine approved tho)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum