One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
event - CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
event - CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
event - CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
event - CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
event - CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
event - CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
event - CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
event - CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
event - CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

event - CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] - Page 2 JLpPrLh

Yiruzen raised his eyebrows when he heard the Leila was a chef? And a competent one at that? There was nothing worse than a stubborn chef. He took the towel from her and wiped off the juice from his face. Pie, and loooooots of it. It's probably my favorite desert. And yeah ill have my agents take care of the transportation. You just need to take care to satisfying my stomache....or else. Yiruzen was turn serious for a moment before busting out with a bit of snikering. "I'm kidding of course. Im sure your cooking will be better than most of the people on this island.

Yiruzen would shake his head causing some of the juice to splash everywhere. Hoopefully it wouldn't get on the Vice Admiral. "I will probably just hope in the sea really quick and then change out my clothes. Baths are relaxing an all, but I don't want to get sleepy before i start eating. I want to enjoy myself. Will you be joining me in the feast?" Leila did help in slaying the thing. So it would only be fair for her to join in on the eating.

For now though, was getting the juice off of him before it starts seriously sticking. Being sticky is one of the worse things in the world. Maybe even wrose than death. Yiruzen would snap his fingers and a bunch of his agents would come out from hiding. Some would attend to the pumpkin while a few would check up on the status of the Dragon. He assured them that he was alright. Well at least he thought so.

16event - CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] - Page 2 Empty Re: CUM TO ME ASTROBEAST! [Halloween Event] Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:25 am

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Ritz

"Pie it is!"

She chuckled at his little joke, partly because by now she established there probably wasn't any point to judging the man according to conventional Celestial Dragon standards. All she had to keep an eye out for was how far his unconventional ways went. Saying that he would just go dipping in the sea instead of taking a proper bath definitely counts among things even commoners don't normally do. Seawater was not the best thing for cleaning yourself up cause it left a rather salty feeling when you get all dried up. She gave his agents a look suggesting that they make sure the guy actually takes a proper bath or shower.

In all seriousness, regarding his comment about her cooking, if she had to rate herself, she likely wasn't a 3-star chef. But she could probably scrape a 2-star rating if she gave it her best. She was used to cooking weird and unusual things so her true skill lay in making up recipes on the fly rather than being really good at making certain dishes. And of course as the usual expectation for experimental things, they don't always turn out great. Pie though was standard. Prepping a 'normal' dish like that was not going to be any trouble at all. Assuming the pumpkin beast they had here still cooked like a normal pumpkin. She'd have to wait and see.

"With your permission, I'd be delighted to have a bite as well. Let's hope your catch is actually edible though."

Well, as the cook she would obviously be tasting it beforehand. But enjoying the whole thing as a proper meal would be nice. But she would try not to get ahead of herself. Again there was no telling how this pumpkin will turn out when baked.

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

A sudden wind came through the patch causes Yiruzen's hair to flow somehwat gracefully. For the most part it was stuck together by the pumpkin juice, which started to get annoying. Maybe he did need a proper bath after all. The reason why he wanted to just take a dip in teh sea was after when he was done, when he begins to sweat most of it would be able to wash the salt off. Salt was like a cleansing thing. His mother said that if used right, it would be able to clear up faces. "You know what, I guess I will take a proper shower. Throwing the towel over her shoulder. Suddenly Yiruzen would begin to sneeze. Reeling backwards and then finally the "ACHOOOOO!"

His faces turned quickly into his Tengu form. With a red face and long nose, only but for a second though. If the Vice Admiral wasn't watching closely at his face then she woud surely miss the quicktime transformation. Yiruzen didn't realize it himself. He was still getting sort of used to his powers. It wasn't any other Devil Fruit. So it was going to take some time with getting control of the tranformation.

He wondered about a person on the island that would help him train. He didn't know of a person just yet. Hopefully it wasn't one of those filthy revolutonaries though. Those demons are a lost cause. Venting their anger at a system that hey worshiped until they were thrown away. Then they wanted to fight the power. There was a saying for people like that. Yiruzen thinks it went: "Don't bite the hand that feeds you."

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Ritz

Leila was watching the agents load up the giant pumpkin and prepare to transport it so she missed paying attention completely to Yiruzen. She did hear the sneeze though which was a slight cause for concern.

"Yeah, it's not good to be taking a dip when you're sneezing like that. That's almost always a sign of a possible cold. You don't want to be swimming in this sort of weather and condition."

As they made their way back to the base camp, she played in her head the recipe she would use for the pumpkin pie. He said it was his favorite dessert to she assumed she ought to use one of her sweeter recipes. All the measurements would have to be adjusted though considering the pumpkin in question to be used in the pie was really, really big. To be honest they could feed the entire camp and still have some leftover. But she didn't know if Yiruzen was that generous and wanted to keep everything for himself. In that case their problem would be storing the darn thing since your average refrigerator wasn't gonna cut it.

"The more that I think about it, this is a really big pumpkin. Do you even have any place to keep it? I'm concerned it might go bad before you could even finish it. Would be a waste of good food."

At the very least these men transporting ought to get a taste of it as well. It would be a lot of work keeping the thing together until they get back.

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Bah, a cold huh. It's been a while since Yiruzen had one of those. He would usually take medicinal herbs packed by his mother. He had somewhere around here. Maybe one of his agents were holding it for him. In any case, a hot shower would do work for the soul. Yiruzen thought about the problem that would arise with the size of the pumpkin. Of course, due to its size, a normal refrigerator wouldn't be able to accommodate it. So Yiruzen only had one choice. Either let the people have some or let the leftovers go bad. Which was an easy choice. Of course, he was going to let the Marines on the island and his men taste the pie.

He wasn't too greedy....well maybe when it came to pumpkin pie he would get an extra large serving. But other than that, Yiruzen would feel bad if e was going to make his men transport this thing and not get any payment for it. As a leader, you have to choose to either make your people Fear you or Love you. Yiruzen thought that the latter was the better choice, as when you are loved a number of allies increases when the enemies decrease. Yiruzen's father was on the opposite side of the spectrum, however.

He thought that as long as he had a strong enough iron fist around every one of his soldier's throats that the thought of crossing him wouldn't even enter their minds. "Of course I plan on rewarding the Marines for fighting this "war" and my men who helped transport the pumpkin. Do you think I'm being too unorthodox as a Celestial Dragon?" Yiruzen wondered at the question. Dragons were to be free creatures who could indulge in any act that their body wanted to indulge in. Meaning that they had true freedom. But with then comes Dragons who like to heavily abuse this power. But due to Yiruzen's steady upbringing, he wasn't one to flaunt his power all the time.

But just thinking about this pumpkin is making Yiruzen salivate. He couldn't wait to take the biggest bite out of the thing.

EXIT

Ritz

Admirals
Admirals

Ritz

So he was the type who was willing to share. That was nice of him and probably the most un-Dragon-like trait he displayed all day. Well, he certainly changed Leila's opinion of them at least. Not long ago she would have thought these World Nobles weren't capable of being kind and considerate to the common man. Though some of them did so just for appearances or because they had some other agenda. It was refreshing to see someone who appeared to be more sincere about his feelings. Judging from his question, he seemed to be aware he was different from most too.

"I'm not really sure what is unorthodox for someone like yourself. I mean, in all honesty, I can't really be honest about how people tend to view Celestial Dragons. Let's just say it's not in a very favorable light. As a Marine, that's something I try not let myself get bothered by. But I will say there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. I can only tolerate so much."

She wondered if her response was too confusing or if he understood what she meant. And if he did understand, she hoped he wouldn't take offense. The last thing she needed was one of the admirals giving her an earful for being disrespectful to a World Noble. But Yiruzen seemed like someone who was more forgiving of such things. She would have to make his pie extra good as an apology. This pumpkin better cooperate when they get to the kitchen.

Exit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum