One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
Gun - Colt Single Action EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
Gun - Colt Single Action EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
Gun - Colt Single Action EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
Gun - Colt Single Action EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
Gun - Colt Single Action EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
Gun - Colt Single Action EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
Gun - Colt Single Action EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Gun - Colt Single Action EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
Gun - Colt Single Action EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gun - Colt Single Action Empty Gun - Colt Single Action on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:26 am

Ilustration:
Gun - Colt Single Action ZnBlNh1
Equipment Name: Colt Single Action
Equipment Type: Gun
Strength Req.: 1
Equipment Description: A far more modernized gun, made mostly of steel. That is way better in the range that the bullet goes normally with normal pistols. And it can shoot up to 6 six bullets per reload, even though though it can have better than standard bullets the gun still manages a great job with other smaller bullets.
Attachments: None.
Materials: Steel
Units per Slot: 1
Range: 50 m
Speed: 4
Power: Completely Destroys Iron|Lightly Damages Steel
Code:
[quote][spoiler=Ilustration][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZnBlNh1.jpg?1[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Equipment Name:[/b] Colt Single Action
[b]Equipment Type:[/b] Gun
[b]Strength Req.:[/b] 1
[b]Equipment Description:[/b] A far more modernized gun, made mostly of steel. That is way better in the range that the bullet goes normally with normal pistols. And it can shoot up to 6 six bullets per reload, even though though it can have better than standard bullets the gun still manages a great job with other smaller bullets.
[b]Attachments:[/b] None.
[b]Materials:[/b] Steel
[b]Units per Slot:[/b] 1
[b]Range:[/b] 50 m
[b]Speed:[/b] 4
[b]Power:[/b] Completely Destroys Iron|Lightly Damages Steel[/quote]

I don't know if i can get both bonuses, the material from my gun can be of iron as normal if the free Steel Cost ain't enough to cover all that. If it is not enough to cover the weapon in full i can buy the rest? But only the material, so that i can create it later as a smith. Even though my skill set is still waiting for grading.

And i wanted to know if i can upgrade the weapon later with my smith skills?

Last edited by Oni on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2Gun - Colt Single Action Empty Re: Gun - Colt Single Action on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Pistols have a range of 50 meters here.
Basic pistols shouldnt be firing 6 bullets off the bat as we are op based it would be a flintlock.
Pistol speed is tier 4.

These are the basics that can be apped. Yours is too advanced. If you want to do something like this and have increasements. Its best to create this as an invention and use your upgrade points in stead of a basic equipment registry.

View user profile

3Gun - Colt Single Action Empty Re: Gun - Colt Single Action on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:30 am

This is not really the basic it is the cost of steel based, not the freebie. Steel cost is higher than Iron i think i can get a boost in the range and speed. As for 6 bullets in the weapon, that is basic for any pistol, it only shots one per trigger, but has 6 in the pistol, then you need to reload.

Like i said if the cost of gun made of steel and ranges and stuff is too high i can make the material go low and upgrade on other thing? Since my focus is not the material, more about the range or speed of the shots that the guns have.

And the cost of steel is 700.000 what would be the cost for this one in and invention? There is cost only for materials, not range/speed/damage upgrade on guns.

I would like to create inventions and stuff, but i can't because the support skill set is still waiting for approval like 5 days from now. And the same with the combat skill set.

That i requested here in Halloween Event for my 5 posts icly -> http://op-piratenation.forumotion.com/t8817p25-halloween-event#67626

View user profile

4Gun - Colt Single Action Empty Re: Gun - Colt Single Action on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:40 am

Material here does not impact range or speed. There is no boost based on your material. As i stated before the ranges for basic weapons are given in the equipment section a long with speed. If you wish to have anything else increased and so forth, you will need to make this an invention and not a basic equipment. Six shot, i'll give you given the equipment system seems to have been updated to remove that basic weapons are solely one shot flintlocks and basic flintlock rifles as per canon. If you want an increase in range and speed though you will need to register that as an invention. So until the speed and range is lowered, this can't be approved.

View user profile

5Gun - Colt Single Action Empty Re: Gun - Colt Single Action on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:26 am

The range and speed was altered to meet those requirements. Is it okay now?

I talked with bean about and he explained it to me.

View user profile

6Gun - Colt Single Action Empty Re: Gun - Colt Single Action on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:56 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Approved

Also to answer your question, yes you can upgrade with your crafting skill set.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum