One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Who is that? [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Who is that? [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Who is that? [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Who is that? [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Who is that? [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Who is that? [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Who is that? [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Who is that? [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Who is that? [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is that? [Task] Empty Who is that? [Task] Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:20 pm

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
Task:

The frosty island of Tundra, it was filled with tundras, ice, snow and more icy. Whoever could have thought of that right? When Valentine first came to the island it was mostly as a stepping stone to get through to continue with her adventures on the grand line seeing how this was her first island since getting recuperated from what some may call the dead. But now, her and Gerard, her new husband walked across the lands as if they owned the place, she also bought a huge vulture and had him situated on the ship.

Now she thought of heading out to find Gerard as he dashed towards town as the last thing she saw of him. "Where is that numbnut? Ough..." she said to herself as she heard an explosion in the distance as she ran across the frozen tundras of the lan that she had situated herself on temporarily with Gerard. In the distance she saw more explosions and thus decided to give it a shot to get over there and hopefully help out. As she got closer and closer she heard screams and people calling someone, or something a "Monster". As she looked over the horizon after climbing up a snow drift she saw several people getting knocked over and running from a mist that started to disperse, as it did she heard the clicking of a sword entering its scabbard and saw someone with a .... mask?! walk out... She also saw someone in a tuxedo like wear, as if he was a waiter at some fancy restaurant.

As both of them went out of the mist she could see it a lot more clearly, they were people that she remembered from her former life now that she gave thought to it, her head hurt before she looked to give them a more clear look again and then she realized it.... Boris Drew the chef and Toshinari Zandi the swordsman! The two other aspects that joined her as her followers on her adventures of being a free agent agency. "HEY GUYS!!" she screamed towards them before getting a look from then, followed up by a squint.

The next thing she heard was of a sword being drawn and before she could realize anything in any order she felt the killing intent of something behind her, Tosh had drawn his blade and held it on her right shoulder ready to take her out. "You aren't...
Valentine... She died all those years ago when the scientist got her...
" Boris said as he looked down onto the ground as he pulled up a cigarette from his tuxedo pocket.

Last edited by ID-7173 ("Valentine") on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 158 = 0)

2Who is that? [Task] Empty Re: Who is that? [Task] Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:43 am

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
"Shut up Boris, you've always been dumb..." she said with a grumpy tone, not at all matching with the literal sword being drawn to her throat. "Tosh, stop, and Boris, wheres the mask?" she asked towards the chef which didn't have his on, which was a typical trope of them all having masks armed to kill any and everything. Even if their past crew was really depressive in nature it was still great for her to meet up with her old comrades and hopefully make them follow her again. "Tosh, sheathe your blade. So Valentine why are you here by any chance?" Boris said as he looked up towards her with the cigarette in his mouth, taking a few hits of it as he glanced towards her before going around cleaning the place of what had happened moments before the interaction between them.

"And if you are here, you've found Pass-y yet? Cause we sure haven't seen her,
she left us on some island before all of us went into hiding for two years.
" Tosh said towards her before sitting down next to her in the cold, icy snow. "I've gotten a man, a soon to be husband, me and him escaped from Rusukaina which is the place where the scientist took me to leave me for death, I cryofroze myself and now I'm here, so I might be a bit dull compared to your guys skill at this point. And I haven't seen Pass-y since we dispersed all those years ago."

"UNOFFICALLY" they both said as a quire, even if they were totally dispersed from each other, both of them being at two different points physically. "Seems like you guys have missed me... By the way Boris, you still fight with that Black Leg Style or whatever you called it?" she asked her chef as he cleaned up the scene.

"If you want me to teach it to you Val then sure, especially since its such a special occasion, we haven't seen each other since two-three years at least after all, I'll cook something up for that husband and you too!" He said with an enjoyable to watch grin towards her as he stopped what he was doing. "Whats the catch?" she said towards him as he tried to look innocent. "This guy is too slow, we want to get lead under your leadership again Valentine."

"I need more crewmates, or well we need more. Sure, as long as you keep that promise Boris!" she said towards the chef as he kept cleaning up the blood and the beaten soldiers from the scene of the frosty tundra.

3Who is that? [Task] Empty Re: Who is that? [Task] Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:51 am

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
"When have I EVER broken a promise my youthful Valentine?" he said with a smirk towards her. She had missed them, even if she hadn't remembered them after being recuperated from the cryofrozen cave. Who was Pass-y? Their navigator maybe? Or someone else on their crew? Hell if she knew, she just wanted to collect everyone again and build up something greater than the old team, something that they could be proud of being a part of. "By the way, Tosh...." he started before looking towards Tosh's general direction, that is right next to Valentine. "Yeah?" Tosh said as he looked towards Boris as they met with the eyes.

"Does this mean Valentines bounty is back up on the market?" they said towards each other. "I don't think she ever got one." Tosh said as they wondered and muttered there on the frozen wastes. "I hope you guys at least got a ship and a crew huh? I've been urging to cook for a big group again, how about you help us with this one last job that we accepted then we head back to the ship?" Boris said towards her, he really was as welcoming as ever. "I think of my life as valuable nowadays, but hey sure as long as its something we'll be done with in a hurry, gotta find my husband in town soon. " Valentine said as she looked towards her chef. "Yeah its a quickie, especially with me and Tosh's newfound power." he said as he started snickering and laughing a tiny bit.

"I look forward to seeing it! Alright so whats the mission?" she said as she inspected Boris face without the mask, trying to get used to it. "It isn't that hard,
there's a few different camps with soldiers in them around here, we are gonna wipe them out and then get paid, sounds simple right?
" he said as he started snickering again. As Tosh stood up so did she, it was time for an adventure, it was time to wipe these guys out and get her swordsman and chef back on the team. "Easy enough, lets go wipe these guys out!" she said as she readied herself before they dispersed from the scene and into the snowy winters of the winter island.

4Who is that? [Task] Empty Re: Who is that? [Task] Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:20 am

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
It sounded easy enough, a finishing job for her comrades careers before heading out to the adventurer lifestyle, something like she had always imagined pirates had it, venturing over the seas and claiming lands as her own, conquering anyone who opposes her and attaining world fame through increasing her bounty exponentially, and actually get one for that matter if she hadn't already. "I hope you guys got a plan..." she said before realizing that they clearly didn't, they were as carefree as ever lowkey singing a few songs on their journey towards the destination of interest. "This is an easy job at the beginning part of the Grand Line, at least how we consider it, meaning that this shouldn't require a lot of thought when all of us are gathered to storm the place." said the usually analytical Boris. It wasn't like him she thought to herself as they tuckered away as they walked towards their place. "So we don't even know how strong they are?" she said towards them, both snickering and breaking out to laughter.

"You shouldn't underestimate our strength, especially together..." Tosh said as he started to calm down. It wasn't super fun walking around in this hell of a place after all. "I hope you guys are right for once..." she said as they were obviously irritated that they couldn't be hoped on for rescue in case it was needed. "Wait what is that in the horizon? It seems to be... a base! Is this the place we've been looking for?" Valentine said as she looked towards her teammates which were now preparing to put a super white cover over them as they would crawl over the snow, they were quite sneaky nowadays after all.

"I'll wipe most of them off the map, but its gonna take some charging for it to get started, and it's going to be able to be seen from a kilometer radius just about so just cover me alright?" she said as she went out of the cover and started charging up something that looked like a huge, white paw print bubble. It got bigger and bigger and as it did the chef and the swordsman moved in quick movements to try and get the bubble covered using their huge blanket like thing that they had brought for the mission, jumping up to two different sides to make a square and cover the entire thing.

5Who is that? [Task] Empty Re: Who is that? [Task] Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:54 am

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
As the bubble got smaller and smaller again it started to be able to fit between her palms, and as she did fit it in there it started making noises, probably the noises of super compressed air squished together between two points. This thing was an explosive force no doubt. As she lounged it towards the location the small, 30 centimeter diameter ball flew through the air in quite the slow pacing before disappearing from their eyesight, and then within a few moments a large explosion could be seen and heard enveloping throughout the area, 150 meters diameters is how far it should stretch after all, 100 meters to the place, it should leave 25 meters of safe space for her crew to walk around in...

And it did, they survived no doubt, but the snow that was propelled towards them was for another question, Tosh jumped up and sliced the wave of incoming snow apart, making it split towards the party's sides. "That should be most of them right?" she said as she panted and grunted as her breath had been taken away from her, that technique was one of her strongest after all, if not her strongest. Which is why she wanted to learn the black leg style, she didn't want to rely on Demolishing Shock anymore, but instead have all types of options to choose from, she wanted to learn all kinds of styles in the future! Maybe even a sword based one? Meh she would have to see.

She didn't mind becoming a gunslinger either, maybe something real advanced for weaponry or maybe something really simple? She didn't know yet, but what she did know is that they were heading towards the mighty camp (or at least what was left) of the mighty beasts that they had been assigned to take down, or well Tosh and Boris had been assigned to but she needed them by her side in the end so she went all lengths to get them to her side. They walked towards the thick snow towards the snowed in base. "This is too slow, come here..." Boris said as he took a grab of Valentine and Tosh by their necks before sky walking across the snow and towards the base before quickly getting there, speed was what he prioritized after all.

"Thanks for the ride Boris! Now lets see if theres anything left here to take out..." she said as they walked around in the snow debris that was left of the base, a hand reached out from the snow before a large man walked out of it.

6Who is that? [Task] Empty Re: Who is that? [Task] Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:01 am

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
"What was that? What happened?" the man said as he scratched his head, he seemed to be quite old, maybe 40? He was quite muscular and looked as if he was ready for combat for sure. He probably couldn't take down Valentine though, especially seeing how hurt he was after the explosion. "We are the remnants of death and we have been hired to take you guys down, you are a part of this group that just got blown up by my techniques, you're outmatched for sure..." Valentine said towards the man with a grin tone. "Surrender now or lay down with your brothers in the snow to rest peacefully for the rest of time..." Boris said as he looked towards the man with a grim facial expression.

As the conversation was happening Tosh walked around and dug up the corpses of the man before them, the fallen comrades of this person and collected dog tags from their necks and put them into bags, he needed to prove the kills after all, they wanted to get paid. "I don't remember anything, don't do this towards me, let me walk my own way!" the man said as he looked up towards them, they were criminals though, It wouldn't be like them to follow up on something like this, it wasn't like they were the good guys and this was just an accident, this was their job. "You've got your choices, surrender or get knocked down with your comrades..." Valentine said with just as a cold blooded, responsive voice as the first time, she looked towards him directly now and thought of what his response would be, maybe it was time to spare someone after all?

"The remnants aren't easy to fool huh? The rumors were true after all, well for me to go down I need a fight..." the man said as he raised himself from the snow now putting himself in a sumo like stance, it was about to get ugly up in here. Everyone thought so at least before Valentine propelled herself towards him, appearing in front of him in the matter of seconds with a speed that surpassed most bullets and pushed her right palm into his chest and within moments the man was pushed towards the other end of what was left of the base in a crashing explosion. "A---a---aaalright, I'll give uu--u---uuuup" he said, but he had already lost consciousness from moments earlier thus not allowing for a response before Tosh went over and took his dog tag from him.

7Who is that? [Task] Empty Re: Who is that? [Task] Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:58 am

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
As they started to walk back to town to cash in their rewards they started talking again about the whole spectacle. "So how many jobs have you guys gone through to come here?" she asked the two men that she walked amongst. "A few, we've been training through these years as well of course, and I think we are getting closer and closer to your level actually..." Boris said as they paddled through the snow towards and beyond the icy tundras. "You really think we are in the leaders level?" Tosh said as they waddled further into the snow.

"Actually, maybe..." Boris said as they kept walking before hitting town, the warm gas lamps made her freeze to the bone as she started to realize that she was soon about to get to some meaningful place, that is somewhere where warmth was prominent. So what exactly was the money reward for this thing?" she asked them as they marched inwards. They saw cottages, houses of all kinds and the like. Bars and city council houses. And then they got to it, the ones that bought the service from them, the ones that requested the hit. As they opened the door to the abandoned looking house that they were entering in to they said hello and such to mark their arrival, it all seemed to friendly-like.

"Hey who are these guys?" she asked as they entered the old, croaking wooden house, hearing the wind fly through the house in quick succession as they walked through the door opening. "The ones who "Requested" the job to go down live here..." Boris said towards her. "And regarding the pay, we don't really know, they just said "A LOT" and we accepted it..." Tosh said as he seemed to be as relaxed as ever. The floors were croaking as if they were the frogs of a newly fished pond, the house seemed to be destroyed from a lot of years of standing up on the hill that it was situated at, it seemed as if it was partially ruined from the days that had passed.

"The money is under the planks you walked on when you entered, go leave the dog tags to the right of you and get out of here, I'll contact you if I want you to get any more jobs...", an old woman's voice was heard along with the creaking of a rocking chair. They took the money and left the building and the town as Valentine guided them towards the ship and quickly introduced them to everyone before leaving again to find her husband in the dreary town.

[EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum