One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Sundance

Marines
Marines

Sundance

This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Tumblr_nt6te2tfcX1rlaowao3_540

It'd already been two weeks since Crash had been kidnapped and hoodwinked into joining not only the marines but the Yotsuba Branch in the West Blue. He'd always want to be a marine mind you, but on his own accord, something about his Father recommending him to this particular Branch, pissed him off superbly. "Fucking Eye-Patch Bitch..." Crash murmured, as he mopped the floors of the Branch's second floor. He and the other recruits had been put through several hazing and initiation rituals over the last few days. Five AM wake up calls, a slew of physical drills including push-ups, laps, and squats and worst of all, chores. Washing dishes, folding sheets and mopping floors, something Crash had never done before in his whole life. Sure, he could've took his Brother's route, started off with a higher position from an actual proper recommendation from his old man, and not one he made in happenstance but Crash had a habit of pissing him off for the lick of it. Scratching his head, he'd press his dreadlocks against the corridors walls, sliding to the ground at the end of the mopped hallway, peering up at the blue sky diagonally from his position.

"When am I actually going to see some God Damn action around here... All I've been doing is mopping floors for the last couple weeks. If I knew this was going to happen, I would've 'commandeered' a ship and go hunt leads of wanting criminals or something." Crash said in soliloquy. Just then, the intercom throughout the base chimed in, "All staff report to the gallows. I repeat, all staff report to the gallows." the voice chimed in authoritatively. "This better not be a drill. I was planning to skip the evening sessions." Crash said sulking as he dragged himself to his feet.  

2This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty Re: This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:19 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

The Marine Corps is an unscrupulous, morally corrupt military Organization that is feared by civilians the world over.
I plan to change that

Ensign Freyr was walking through the base coming back from doing cannon drills, which were exactly what Freyr was practically known for around here as her gunpowder powers reduced the time needed to set up a cannon in half. Though to her they didn't really matter, as she could replicate the explosion caused by any cannon, though the range was another matter...

Freyr herself was dressed in her very normal outfit of a purplish black overcoat with matching shirt and pants. She was also wearing her rubber soled shoes as well. She was currently nursing a cigarette in her mouth, smoke rising lazily from it while he face was caught in a seemingly perpetual mix of looking tired and bored, as if she wanted to fall into a bed but this wasn't the case as he mind was currently on a buzz as she only finished the cannon drills about five minutes ago so she hadn't come down of it yet. Her boots would squeak on the recently clean and waxed floor as she walked. Freyr would continue walking through the halls trailing a bit of left over gunpowder that had gotten stuck to the bottom of her shoes, though Freyr ignored it as she usually did, ever since eating her fruit she had come to just ignore the little black soot that was left after a gunpowder caused explosions.

She was about to turn into the barracks when she head the intercom come on which ordered all the staff to go to the gallows. Why they needed to call ALL staff was beyond her but she would follow what the intercom said and turn away from the barracks and head to the gallows. The quickest way to the gallows from the barracks was of course through the base. Walking in a casual stroll with her hands in her over coat's pockets. As Freyr was walking she walked through a freshly mopped hallway, which she gave no mind to even as she passed by the marine that was getting up from the announcement being made.

Word Count: 349 Tagged: @[Crash] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 

3This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty Re: This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:44 pm

Sundance

Marines
Marines

Sundance

Dressed in regular marine recruit attire, a t-shirt with two blue stripes on the sleeves, bearing the marine crest on it's back, Crash covered this with his brown hoodie, his hood down as he dragged his feet towards the Gallows. His shoes not shone, his dreadlocks messy after weeks of sleeping on his head without a do-rag and his eyes still carrying fragments of cole in the corner Caruncle. Walking along the corridor towards the Field Training Area to the front of the base, "I should totally skip this snooze fest." Crash announced. It'd perfect range of the incoming Ensign's ears to pick up. Turning his eyeballs to the right, they'd pop out as he'd notice the woman's standard issue jacket, with stripped epaulets. Being new to the base, he didn't know much of his officials aside from the dickheads from the orientation and he'd been gaining enemies fast due his nonchalant attitude. Forcing a fake smile, he'd turn to the woman balancing a cigarette in her mouth. Now, as planned, he'd just simply go, 'Hey.' or 'Yo.', however, the words that escaped Crash's mouth were, "You know... Those fags will kill you if you keep puffing on them. They've already destroyed your bottom lip. You should fix that." Crash rattled off. "FUCK." Crash thought to himself loudly, now frozen in his attempt to give sound medical advice. "Oi. Crash!" Theo shouted pissed from the other end of the hallway. "Well. Fuck. Me." Crash exclaimed crudely. Grabbing Crash by his ear, the Ensign gave salutations to the Ensign, "Excuse him Freyr. He doesn't know his place. This brat is Vice Admiral Icario's kid. He's mouthy, lazy and a second rate shot." Theo said, bashing the young recruit.

"Hey. Ensign Sir." Crash said politely, as his ear hung in the commanding officer's pinch. "You know... If you really weren't so uptight... You'd get much more women. It's okay to be a Forty-Year Old Virgin-" Crash exclaimed, his sentence ended abruptly by a swift shot to the half-pints mid-section. Blushing embarrassed, Theo would adjust his spectacles, nodding respectfully to Freyr and dragging the man out towards the Gallows. Within moments, most of the personnel on the base were gathered by the Gallows, those who weren't present were either on a mission or stuck in more important meetings on site. Standing in front of the recruits, Ensign Gideon stood on the platform with all of the recruits in front of him. Among him were all the high ranking Officials on base at the time, meaning the announcement would be something of immense interest. Standing below the platform, his ears sore from the Ensign's grip, the dreadlocked marine would murmur sweet swear words to himself. "Alright. HQ has been concerned with the quality of marines we've been recruiting as of late. Most of you have only been here for a few weeks or so. Some are adjusting to life as is pretty well, others have been stuck on the base for the most part. Today, we'll be doing field training exercises. Five of you's recruits will take on one Ensign in Five to One Combat. The Ensigns can dictate how the challenge goes. Any training ground is at your disposal. I'll announce the pairings. With Ensign Freyr, Corner, Johnson, Luwi, Rogers, Dotroleno." Gideon began to announce. "With Ensign Theo, Carter, Manning-" Gideon's speech was interrupted by a loud bark from below the platform. "OI. OLD MAN." Crash shouted. "I told you not to call me by my fucking Sirname Name. My name's Crash. Not Dotroleno, not Hirohito. Crash." Crash shouted passionately. Scoffing, "Silence Kosho(Failure)." Gideon retorted grinning. Tensions rose on the platform, as Gideon and Crash's spirits and ego's collided.

4This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty Re: This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:01 pm

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

The Marine Corps is an unscrupulous, morally corrupt military Organization that is feared by civilians the world over.
I plan to change that

Freyr walked towards the recruit she was quickly coming up to him as the recruit in question was dragging his feet on his way to the gallows. He obviously didn't want to go to the meeting, which Freyr could relate, who the hell would call a damn thing like this? Didn't make much sense to her considering she had more important thing to do like taking a nap, or having a nice bath. Actually it is to early for a bath... Freyr stopped in place and looked up at the ceiling for a few moments before saying "Bath tonight...Yeah definitely." Freyr would say with a new determined look in her eye that would fade after she continued walking. 

As Freyr passed the recruit she would only give him a passing glance not even stopping, when he gave her some "Advice". Freyr would stop mid step, before quickly bring her feet together and turn towards the Recruit. Freyr would look down at him, and with her average 5'5 height she suddenly knew how those taller then her felt, and it felt great to her. She only allowed her a moment of relishing in that feeling before exiting her thoughts. 

She would look down at the recruit for a moment before reaching up and pulling the cigarette out of her mouth and blowing a cloud of smoke out. "So? It doesn't bother me all that mu-" Freyr wouldn't get the chance as an ensign from down the hall who's name she couldn't even remember. The man excused the recruit explaining his origins and how strangely similar he described how similar he was to Freyr. She would raise an eyebrow to the Ensign throwing her own lazy salute to him. "Its fine, though ensign just so you know." Freyr would take a moment to pause and take a drag from her cigarette and blow out another cloud of smoke to her left. "I do believe I was called those exact same things back when I enlisted on Bartilla." Freyr would have a glint of challenge in her eyes as she looked at the ensign. 

Freyr however didn't hear his reply as the recruit piped up his thoughts about the ensign she was talking to. Freyr had to try very hard to keep her face straight at the comment, though she couldn't keep the amusement out of her eyes. The Ensign would quickly kick the recruit in the mid section to stop his sentence. Freyr herself wouldn't stop the kick, but the corner of her right eyebrow would twitch in annoyance. The Ensign readjusted his glasses before pulling the boy along towards the gallows.

When the Ensign and recruit turned the corner, Freyr would snort out and give a laugh, from that recruits comment. She would shake her head chuckling a bit more before replacing the cigarette in her mouth and taking the longer route to the gallows.

When Freyr reached the Gallows it would be after everyone arrived. Freyr would walk to the stairs of the gallows but not walk up them just yet. Throwing the cigarette that was in her mouth that had burned down to the but, she would throw it to the ground and grind it out before pulling out her pack from her breast pocket and walk up the stairs. All the non occupied Ensigns were already gathered, the one with spectacles from before looking a bit impatient as he looked at her as he tapped his foot. Freyr took her place at the end of the line, closest to the stairs and face forward. Ensign Spectacles would lean over and say "You're late, Freyr." to her, as he still faced forward. Freyr would ignore him snapping her fingers in front of her cigarette causing a tiny explosions and lighting the end of it. The ensign would look even more annoyed but would drop it. 

While everyone was looking at the stare down that was going on, Freyr would put her hands back in her pockets as the Ensign in front of her would begin rattling off of whole speech. Gideon, she thought his name was, and she only remembered it because she had met him that morning to talk about the drills, and how she was not to blow up any cannons today. Freyr didn't pay attention to it at least until he mentioned the five to one combat which just made her eyebrow twitch in annoyance again. When the names were rattled off of who she would be fighting, at the last name she thought it was the recruit, low and behold the same recruit from earlier decided to speak up. Freyr watched the exchange between Gideon and Crash with more annoyance then anything else. She sighed knowing that if she didn't interrupt this it would last all day. After all she dealt with the same thing...Damn she missed that old drill Sargent from Bartilla. 

Freyr would walk up behind Gideon, before raising her foot, and plant right between his shoulder blades, the clipboard he was holding spinning in the air. Freyr watched the Ensign fall down to the ground below with an impassive glare. She would casually grab the still spinning clip board and skim through it with the same casualty that she grabbed it with. She wouldn't give a second glance at Gideon or anyone else as she began rattling off the rest of the names listed so they could all get this over with.

Word Count: 926 Tagged: @[Crash] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 

5This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty Re: This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:15 pm

Sundance

Marines
Marines

Sundance

Even after Freyr's interruption, Gideon remained with a smug grin on his face and Crash snarled at the man's pompous expression. Sticking his hands into the hoodie's pockets, he'd begin to slowly grind one of his feet against the dirt floor in frustration. Before he knew it, time seemingly moved around him, the other four recruits had already formed a small bubble around Crash, opening a line of conversation about the training exercise ahead. "Hello. My name is Luwi." a white haired male with a chipper expression would exclaimed, handing his hand towards Crash to offer a handshake as a opening gesture. Scowling at the man, Crash would look the man first in his face and then, down to his extended hand. Spitting a loogie into the man's palm, he'd turn to the almost 6' foot male and exclaim, "Piss off. Just don't get in my way and we'll be fine." Crash responded coldly. As his hand trembled, Luwi folded his fist, retracting his hand backwards to punch the 4'9' male square in his jaw but another two of the recruits slid in, holding back the man. "Just like a man to make enemies with everyone around him. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you rookie but leave me out of it." Carter chimed in.

Carter was around 6'1, a woman who'd have a very tomboyish mannerism of speaking but her long wool like doll hair, cherry-bomb lipstick and petite curves screamed everything of a woman. With her hair neatly tucked beneath a cap, she'd walk over to the other recruit Luwi who she'd known since bootcamp and had grew up in Yotsuba her hold life with. They were childhood friends for the most part, and had always looked out for each other, Carter being the more level headed of the two. Sighing, Crash would've calmed down a bit, walking over to the group and re-introducing himself, "Look. Sorry about that... just I hate people who fake smile my way.... Reminds me of my fucking Mother... Shit gives me the quakes." Crash explained. "I know most of you are asking yourself... 'Why did they put me in a group with him?' I'm sorry in advance if we don't get as much of a 'praise' or 'reward' from this challenge due to me pissing off fuckfac- I mean our commanding officer." Crash said. "But. I didn't join the marines to kiss no ones ass. I chose to start here cuz I'm confident in my abilities. I didn't want to rely on my old man's name." Crash said, beating his folded palm against his chest in a weird sense of pride.

"That being said... Call me Hirohito or Dortelmo and I'll make sure my blades cut your skull open like a steaming butter knife through dairy products... Name's Crash." Crash exclaimed ending his small monologue. "A typical man... Thinking everything is about him. Look. Just try not to get in our way or get yourself killed." Carter said sighing. Turning towards Freyr, the group would wait for their commanding officer to come to the group and organise the exercise as she saw fit. As the remaining Ensigns went to different parts of the Yotsuba Base, it'd be up to the Ensign how she conducted this exercise.  

6This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty Re: This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:26 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
{Wip pulling up on yall bitches since this is a flash back.}

7This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty Re: This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:05 am

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

I plan to change that

Freyr stood there up on the platform of the gallows holding a cigarette to her mouth and looked out over the courtyard as she took occasional drags, the clip board she took off Gideon out of sight. She had thrown it at the back of his head, hitting of course, as he walked off with his recruits. She really didn't like him, course that could be said for literally every other officer in the base as Freyr was known for starting a riot not even an hour after arriving on the island. She was also known for causing massive amount of property damage but that was just a side not to her, its not her fault the buildings were in her blast range. But she was rambling.

Freyr glanced down at the five recruits she was supposed to "Train" which she took as "Beat the shit out of them until they learn". Course that was the only way she took training, because what better way to train then actual combat experience? Freyr would shrug her shoulders before turning her attention back to the courtyard, just taking in everything. Why did she have to do this? Freyr thought to herself. Its not even like my fighting style would even help the five recruits below her, if anything it just brings in the chance for her to break a bone or two. Well, she can always play it off as a mistake on her part, accidents happen and all that. Freyr looked down at the recruits below her and then she sighed. She didn't sign up for this when I became a marine. 

Freyr just stood there for awhile as she listened to the recruits exchange greetings, threats, and monologue. She particularly didn't like the girl, she seemed annoying to her, especially with the whole "Just like a man" thing. If she was going to dress like a tom boy, totally stealing her look as well, then she has no rite to say "Just like a man" when she is dressing up like one.

Freyr stood there for a few more moments before noticing they were done. They can wait, Freyr thought to herself as she stood there taking one last dragon, before slowly exhaling the smoke before flicking the cigarette off the platform into the dirt ground. She looked down at the five gathered recruits below her, before saying "Right listen up cause im just going to say this once, your goal is to get one solid hit on me in whatever way you can, using whatever methods you deem appropriate. You can use knives, swords, or your own body, I don't care." Freyr would take a step off forward, like she was walking through a hallways, and then drop the ground, landing on the foot she took a step forward with. She landed with a thud right in front of the recruits. "You can start now." Freyr would fish around in her pocket for her carton of cigarettes, regretting she through the one she had earlier away.

Word Count: 511 Tagged: @[Crash] Outfit: N/A

OOC: You can't join crow, you went from Marineford  to Abfall so you can't do flashbacks on Yotsuba

8This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty Re: This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:07 am

Sundance

Marines
Marines

Sundance

OCC: Fuck you Crow. Piss right off. Useless piece of shit kek.

"In any way we want... I just gotta land a hit on you." Crash exclaimed grinning. "I'll take that bet seriously. Let's up the ante shall we... If I can land a hit on you in five attempts... I'm dismissed from this stupid exercise. If I miss my five tries... Then I guess I'll stick around for these shit heads to take their chance or whatever." Crash concluded. At this point, Crash was standing approximately a foot or so away from Freyr, after giving instructions the woman fell onto the floor, cutting her already small stance of 5' in half. Reaching towards the left pocket of his three quarter pants, Crash would remove two throwing knives. Coupling each into the crevices between his left hand, in no time, he'd remove the knives from his pocket, it was a noticeable motion, what'd happen next was a bit tricky. Tossing a single knife into his right hand, at the same time, Crash would jump backwards. Despite his small figure, his body contained immense strength in them, so he'd push off the ground with great strength, enough to take him back a few meters. By this moment, a thread in time had already been forged. A thread towards what have connected our ancestors for generations, our minds, or to be more accurate, the vessel of thereof. Nevertheless, the thread in motion progressed streamline at Tier 3 Strength, with a more negligible speeds of two notches, however, at this distant, speed shouldn't play much of a factor if the thread had made it's way towards the vessel.

Regardless of if the first plot was successful however, Crash would use his 'peers' as a shield, as he advanced backwards by his own force, they'd made way, still stunned as to what they'd gain from fighting someone clearly superior than themselves such as the Young Ensign. By this time, the right knife would be in it's position, his eyes keeping monitor on the woman's position, and if the first thread would fail, a second would fly much like a hawk with the same majesty of it's sister's stride, twin like in attributes and physiological make up. Fate was cruel, as it was to Crash but with his precision, he'd hope the opening jest or more like gesture wouldn't put a damper into the Ensign's spirits, or spirit.

9This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty Re: This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:31 am

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

I plan to change that

Freyr pulled out her carton of cigarettes while she look up at the sky contemplating what Crash said. "I mean sure? I got no problems with that. Though who knows what speckles and Mr Hardass have to say about my choice." Freyr would say, pulling out a cigarette and putting it in her mouth where it stays lazily. "Sure, why not, go for it." Freyr would then put the carton back in her inner breast pocket. Covering her cigarette with her left hand, she would put her right under the left hand in front of the cigarette head and snap their fingers causing a mini explosion lighting the end of said cigarette. Putting her hands in her pocket she watches Crash as he jumped backwards. 

Freyr looked at the knife coming at her with slight boredom, the speed itself being easy to follow as it was going decently slow to her. Reaching out with her left hand, she bats at the Knife lazily. She was slightly surprised to find how strong the momentum was, though nothing she couldn't stop, it still gave Freyr a new perspective of Crash. 

She watched as he circles around his teammates throwing another knife at her. This time however Freyr was ready. She would raise her right hand and catch the knife that was flying through the air. She would look over the knife for a quick study. "Nice Knife." She would say off offhandedly, before looking at his teammates who were just standing there. "If you don't want to fight me thats fine, you can just have latrine duty for awhile. No skin off my back." Freyr would say with a shrug "I do however have other things to do today." Freyr would look back at Crash waiting for him to do something else as she took occasional drags from her cigarette, though she did watch his teammates from the corner of her eye.

Word Count: 322Tagged: @[Crash] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 

10This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty Re: This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:58 am

Sundance

Marines
Marines

Sundance

Whistling, "That was fucking impressive." Crash said smiling broadly. "I wasn't even putting my all into it yet. Those knives would gut most people, just the fear alone of having a projectile coming at ya'." Crash continued. Carter, Luwi, Johnson and Rogers all watched Crash's movements in awe, how was he able to attack a Commanding Officer with no hesitation? "I won't be shown up by this punk." Carter announced. The teenager removed the wooden katana from her waist, pointing it towards the Commanding Officer who was inspecting Crash's blade. "I'll be your next challenger!" Carter shouted, running towards the woman, raising her blade above her head in attempts to slam downwards. At the last moment, she'd change the striking area to the woman's knees, hoping to have enough force to trip her up. "Attacks like that won't work on her... If my blade didn't even stand a chance, cheap ass faints won't either." Crash thought. "Now I'm two blades short. Three left." Crash said to himself. Reaching at his waist, Crash removed his revolver, a pistol that went by the name of Kongo and carried these 9mm esquie rounds called Kongo Rounds. Loading the weapon, he'd wait for Frey's response to Carter's attack and his next round would aim at Frey's Shin Bone. This might stun her momentarily, but it all truly relied on how resourceful the woman was in her bodies toughness. This was done with his right hand, next over, the left hand would be reaching towards another throwing knife, this time, he'd wait before firing off wildly. The bullet flew at Tier 4 Speeds and with enough Strength to break iron, or penetrate Steel, so depending on her actions to Carter, he'd take any clearing to shoot her Shin as an opportunity. Otherwise, reversing the actions, throwing a blade inches off of Carter's body towards Freyr, opening an opportunity to take his shot with Kongo.

11This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty Re: This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:17 am

Adri Sakna

Marines
Marines

Adri Sakna

I plan to change that

Freyr listened to Crash's praise that went in one ear and out the other as she didn't really care about the the pretty useless praise. They were in the marines, if you were overcome whenever something was thrown at you then you didn't belong in the marines. Freyr stood there flipping Crash's knife in her hand in boredom. It wasn't anything impressive, just a simple flip and catch, but anyone that actually thought she wasn't deadly with it in her hand was a fool shown by the fact that she could catch it in the first place. 

Freyr turned her attention to the tom boy who didn't like men - seriously, stop wearing their clothes if you don't like em - as she rushed her with a wooden katana. Freyr would flip the knife in her hand once more, as she watched the girl rush her. Seriously if these kids didn't actually try and work together there was no way they were going to beat her. When the girl raised her katana over her head, Freyr would throw the knife in her hand into the wooden katana with some decent force (T3) as it went as fast as she could throw it (T3) meaning that if it didn't even throw the girl off balance it would suprise her immensely. Freyr would then rush to the girl as soon as the knife hit and attempt to get behind her. She would kick the back of her right knee, hopefully sending her to the ground, before grabbing her by her right fore arm and twisting it outwards. Wither she kept a hold of the katana or not didn't concern Freyr, as she then kicked her lightly in her right side (T1) to spin her towards her comrades and Crash, keeping her hold on her twisted arm with only her right hand. 

Freyr catches Crash's next knife he sent at her with her left hand, swiping it from the air. "Using your teammate as bait is a bad strategy if your teammate can't hold your opponent for very long." Freyr would say flipping the knife in her left hand now. She would note the gun that Crash was now holding in his right hand. She didn't like fighting gunmen, guns were far to annoying for her to deal with. Freyr decided then to note use her logia powers here. She had to make them think it was a fair fight at least...Fair in the sense of that she didn't have THAT big of an advantage over them. "Come on then. If you can't come at me as a team your teammate will more then likely die and all of you would be killed soon after. Because thats what Pirates do." Freyr would say in a serious voice. She was however preparing herself to rush Crash if she had to, having him stay at range wasn't going to be good for her health considering he had a gun.

Word Count: 510 Tagged: @[Crash] Outfit: N/A

Notes: 

12This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Empty Re: This Place Sucks Bollocks [Open] Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:52 am

Sundance

Marines
Marines

Sundance

OCC: Claiming my hit.
As the bullet made contact, it'd all depend on the toughness of her figure. Had she been a frail woman, the pain of her Shin Bone being shot at would probably deliver enough pain to cause her to loose consciousness or maybe it'd graze her skin, only time would tell. Her actions of dealing with Carter made her focus only on the knife, but not the bullet that would follow next. Crash was sadden a bit, yeah, he'd use his 'teammate' as shield but was it that easy to injure a high ranking marine? As Carter spun towards the group, Crash would create even more distance, quick stepping backwards, avoiding the woman's spiral towards the pack. Sighing, he'd place his revolver back against his waist in it's holster, removing his last two knives, "Oi. Shitheads. I got a plan." Crash announced. Using the moments the woman was wincing in pain to talk to the group, what would happen next would be a shear Football Field Type Play. Luwi, the biggest of the lot, standing around 6' ft tall would rush towards the Commodore, acting as the first silhouette in the puppet show. His body would be perfect for Crash to hide behind, his throwing knife coiled as Luwi progressed in a B-Line towards the Ensign.

Meanwhile, Carter was still on the floor, banged up from the Ensign's last attack. It'd be then where Crash would send the other two to 'check' on Carter. "Oh dear... I think she has a broken bone!" Johnson explained. It'd be at this moment that Luwi would make it to Frey's position, raising his fist backward, he'd attempt to punch towards her jaw, winding up with a small bit of space between his fist from his chest, not a big motion like an inexperienced fighter would make. From his position eight meters away, he'd move exactly from behind Luwi, spinning his blade with an arc towards the woman's shoulder. If this failed, or Luwi's action failed, the real plan would rare it's ugly head, Johnson, Carter and Rogers who'd seemingly huddle around Carter's body to check on their injury, would use Crash's final throwing knife, aiming at the woman's wounded Shin Bone, it'd only happen if Crash's first blade or Luwi's Punch failed, if so, in any conditions otherwise, the blade would remained hidden behind Carter's back. Though, in Crash's mind, he'd already won, his victory came when his bullet broke her skin, the real annoyance now was her claim at not using teamwork.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum