One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning Empty Return of the Ryu | Beginning Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:23 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning 4935383157_f6811f7a45

Task Arc Info:
NPCs & Other things:

The boat came to a halt. Malachai stood with his dragons on his shoulders and smiled. Rubeck was beautiful. The buildings were abstract and unique, the people walked gracefully and altogether it looked like a calm place to be.  It was a drag getting to the capital of the island. The group was forced to follow a body of water around the large dessert, Jafar had gotten them off route just a little and by doing so he was able to find a shortcut. If the group stopped before the dessert they would have had a long trip. Though it would have been a fun one considering there were different villages from what they've seen from afar. However, time was something precious, to waste it was taboo around this part in time. Things had to get done. "AHOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY!" Jafar was louder than he's ever been, slightly annoying Malachai who couldn't help but chuckle. "Relax bro! So loud for no reason." Another chuckle as he shook his head. One of the men allowed the board to fall from the right side of Unmei. That was the name he gave the shop. Emerarudo and Rubi sat quietly, occasionally purring as the looked around the new land. They weren't used to these type of conditions. The sand let of a slight head wave that could be felt once you stepped onto it.

Malachai was the first to get off of the ship. John and Jafar walked beside their friend as he led them to the gates of the city. It wasn't actually a gate if you looked at, they could easily enter if they wanted. There were four guards standing on each side of the pillar that led to the entrance of the city. One man stood with his spear ready and walked forward. The deck was a few hundred feet before the entrance, so Malachai and his men would reach the man in a few moments. Looking to the sides of him there were only people walking about the walls that defended the city. The first thing Malachai did was analyze. The walls were sturdy but not exactly made up of the strongest materials. It looked like they were attempting to maintain their culture. The Tundrans stopped as the leader of the guards demanded to know who they were. "We mean you no harm. I'm Malachai Ryu and these are my men." The man squinted his eyes and walked closer. He was a pretty strong looking man with red hear and golden armor. Kai would hope he could remain on his good side for a while. "Liar. You dare attempt to fool me with your words? The great Ryu family is gone. The last of them were-"

"Yuba Ryu, the dragon lady. I'm her son."

The man heard those very words and was stunned by them. He frowned, but only because he hadn't had anything to say. It was then that Rubi and Emerarudo screeched in the sky above the capital, soaring downwards. The guards all flinched at the dragons lowering themselves. The guard leader's eyes opened up wider. "The Prophecy..." Instantly he turned and shouted at his guards."Get the High Priest immediately!" And so they did. One of them ran inside as the red haired man nodded and bowed. "Follow me."

Last edited by Malachai on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

2return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning Empty Re: Return of the Ryu | Beginning Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:31 am

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Task Arc Info:
NPCs & Other things:

Malachai's eyes widened slightly. He didn't know what the man meant by prophecy but it couldn't be bad if we was willing to accept him now. Rubi screeched at the man while Emerarudo cocked his head. Malachai bowed. Jafar glanced over at the young possible king, as did John with a smile. Things were going to get interesting from here. "Thank you." His tone sincere as he nodded and began to follow the man. The guards stepped aside and allowed the thirty-five men, plus Jafar, John, and the two dragons inside. All eyes were on them as they walked through the large ancient city. Rubi and Emerarudo flew above them just before they entered. They had a right to roam where they wanted, they were beasts after all. The civilians of the capital smiled and greeted Malachai with waves and opened arms. They were a happy group of people. They acted as though having new faces was rare. Or maybe they could see that he wasn't a native. Whatever the reason for their kindness was, it only made the young Ryu happy that this was where his family originated. The red headed guard led Malachai and his peers through the city until they landed before the steps leading to the royal home. The guard stopped and turned to face Malachai and his people. "Apologies, but only you are permitted inside the royal home, M'lord." Malachai looked at John and Jafar who would only wait to see what Kai would do. "Will you give my people a good place to stay? If not sleeping on our ship will not be a problem."

"Of course. One of my men will bring your people safely to Kuk Kuk. A home for guests to sleep when they visit. It is small but it will do. " With a nod the head guard was able to order one of his men to lead the group out of the immediate area. "I assume we'll be calling you King in a little but, aye?" Jafar chuckled at John's words. "I don't think I'll ever be used to that." This was a warm moment for the three friends. Kuro shook his head, chuckling as he blushed. "Chill chill. The group left the young seven foot warrior. "Come now. The people will rejoice when they hear of your arrival." Malachai took his first steps up the stairs. They were made out of sand and cement, just as durable as stone if not stronger. Rubeckians were intelligent people, but how on earth could they have the patience to create homes out of sand and cement? The city was beautiful either way. The sun's rays were golden from the moment he set foot on this land. Everything was godly here. "I am Eazim of the Red Sands. Welcome to Almadinat Al'uwlaa: "The First City". It was hard to speak, but he managed. "Thank you. It's an honor to be here." It was then that his dragons screeched from above, loud enough for the people behind Malachai and Eazim to hear.

The Rubeckians looked up, wondering what the noise could have been. The baby dragons were so high up it was hard to spot them. The Tundra native ignored them. His attention was on Eazim of the Red Sands. Eazim stood taller than even Kai at a daunting 8 feet. "Ever since we've lost His Majesty, the city has not been the same. The High Preist has done well with keeping Rubeck alive. His majesty chose a perfect Vizier, indeed. We still need the respective heir, however. If the blood of the Pharaoh is not on the throne, we cannot speak to the gods." Rubi and Emerarudo lowered towards their father but remained  a few feet above his head. When they reached their father, they soared down the steps and through the city. Eazim led the way up the steps and stopped just before reaching the top. As the dragons roamed the city, the people trembled before the little beasts, some shouting and afraid, others in awe, some even excited. The dragons returned to Malachai after a few minutes. Kai hardly noticed them fly about but would acknowledge their return. He had no fear of them killing any human because they didn't kill him. It was a beast tamer's intuition. He was quite interested in what Eazim had to say but he was hoping for more regarding his mother.

"Well then it is a good thing the blood of the Pharaoh is here. Eazim, earlier I heard you mention something about a prophecy...what did you mean?" Eazim stepped on the platform, turning and looking down at the people who were facing them, eager to find out more on what was going on. The dragons caught their attention, but only the attention of those immediately next to the kingdom. "That is Lord Vizier's place to tell you, not mine. I am Eazim of the Red Sands, not Eazim Ryu, blood of the Nehebkau." Huh? Nehebkau? Eazim walked up to the podium and grabbed the golden Den Den Mushi. Before turning it on he looked at Malachai with a smirk. "Introduce yourself. They wish to know who you are." Kuro raised an eyebrow before hesitantly taking the Mushi. What the hell was he supposed to say. His dragons stood on his shoulders roaring at the crowd under them then something happened. Standing there allowing his dragons to speak caused the people to bow, some by some until eventually everyone who could see him was on their knees. Silence. Did Rubi and Emerarudo scare them? "They recognize the prophecy." Eazim smiled and gazed upon the crowd. His hands crossed behind him as he waited. "Go On..."

Malachai Ryu slowly turned on the Den Den Mushi in his hand before putting it to his mouth. There was only thing left for him to say now. "I am Malachai Ryu, Kin of the Pharaoh Yuba Ryu, and Heir to the Throne of Rubeck." The people began to raise their arms, and lower them to the ground, praising the man in silence. "The Pharaoh has returned." Jus then the people stood and began to cheer. They had no idea who the hell this man was, yet they praised him just for being born. All his life he was only recognized as the bastard of someone great. Now he was great. The door behind the podium creaked open until a short man in robes walked out. Beside him stood two guards a little under the height of the last Ryu.

"It's about time." The young man turned seeing the person who was named the Vizier by his mother. His voice as big as a giant but his body as small as a..well..dwarf.

Word Count: 1,643/750
The Beginning | Task 1: Complete

3return - Return of the Ryu | Beginning Empty Re: Return of the Ryu | Beginning Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Task Arc Info:
NPCs & Other things:

The 7 foot young man raised an eyebrow as the dwarf moved closer towards him, the guards beside him a little under the height of Malachai himself. "The rumors are true! You have to little mighty dragons beside you. What an honor it is to be in your presence." Malchai bowed just as the little man did the same. The dragons looked around the city but remained on their fathers shoulder. "It is an honor to be here..." The dwarf had not mentioned his name, so Kai gave him an opening to do so. With a nod, the Vizier smiled and snapped his fingers. One of his guards picked him up so that he and Malachai could speak eye-to-eye. "I am Lord Huuppa, the Vizier of Rubeck. Come, there are many things we need to speak about, little dragon."  Malachai turned towards Eazim who simply nodded with a smirk. He seemed to be enjoying the scenery before him though Malachai didn't understand why. The last dragon turned and followed the guard who held Huuppa into the royal palace. A large magnificent building that glowed with a golden light as if the gods had touched the castle themselves. "I heard that Rubeck is one of the first civilizations to exist. Is this true? I mean, it doesn't look like much." Huupa chuckled. While in the hand of the guard the Vizier turned to face the last Ryu. "We are the first civilization." The Vizier chuckled before facing forward again. Malachai's eyes widened. If this was the case then this land was full of secrets and things that people all over the world would never know of. How was this island not under the influence of the world government?

"We have technology beyond the comprehension of most, but we keep our discoveries secret. We may not look like much but we aren't a nation to underestimate." Malachai nodded. He wasn't speaking much because he was enjoying listening instead but he couldn't help mentioning one person. "My mother...what was she like? Tell me about her, please." Huuppa remained facing forward. "It is only right that I tell you about the famous, and infamous Dragon Queen. She was the first female Pharaoh of Rubeck, or "queen" as others may call it. With her birth, the Prohpecy of Dragons began. Your family is nobility known throughout the entire world for one of many reasons. One being because they are blood of the Nehebkau, the protector of the living, also known as Ra's Dragon. Truth be told, I hardly believe in the stories of these gods but I will admit that it has kept our people thriving for so long." Huuppa paused before turning around in the hand of his guard, once again facing Malachai. The guards made a left and entered a giant room where a golden seat sat at the end on a sort of stage like platform. "The second reason is because your mother was the owner of the dragon myth Zoan. Years ago during the creation of this land the Ryu family created the devil fruit, or at least that it was many of us think. I am not sure whether they created the devil fruit or simply found it, but it has been passed on through them for generations. However, Yuba could not control herself. She was pure of heart, a kind woman really but when she was angry it was as if her devil fruit took over her. She would rampage and destroy cities, then return back home with no memory of doing so. At one point we had to hide her."

"But...what exactly happened to her?" The Vizier sighed before leaping out of the hand of the guard and landing on the floor. "She rampaged and never came back. We searched for her for years but she did not leave us a clue on where she went. Knowing her, it was because she was scared of hurting her own people that she left. However, I read prophecies of this land and the great families on it. The Prophecy explained that one day the Great Dragon family will return with two dragons beside him. Of course it was in a more poetic form but that's basically what it meant."  Malachai nodded as he seemed to understand. So this was his purpose. He wasn't meant to be on Tundra or anywhere else, he was meant to be here. This was a lot to take in. Everything was happening so fast and it was so hot here he was sure he would pass out with a nose bleed soon. Not once however, did he think of Jafar or John. "Your dragons... they are a symbol of a new era for our home. I was beginning to believe that you would not return. Sometimes the prophecies are not true, people make mistakes and I thought the Nehebkau prophecy was one of them but here you are with magnificent creatures on your shoulders. Oh how I am excited to see what will come next for us...for you."

"I hope I don't let you down. This whole Pharaoh thing is new to me... I've been a bastard my entire life." Malachai looked Huuppa in his eyes, not once blinking but speaking with confidence despite how sad of a past he may have had. "That's odd. You don't strike me as a bastard and you seem to already be a great leader." The dwarf smiled and clapped his hands. That actually made sense if you thought about it. He was only named a bastard because he wasn't Julius' son by blood, yet Julius still took care of him. Isn't that what a parent is? He managed to get a ship and an army of thirty men while having two dragons... he did seem like a leader already. Perhaps he wasn't the problem, but society was. "Anyway, I have other matters to attend to. As of now you aren't the ruler of Rubeck you will need to prove yourself to be the blood of Yuba. As I said before, sometimes the Prophecy is incorrect though I am sure this one isn't. Still, it is what must be done. Feel free to roam the castle or sleep in any room you like, it'll probably be yours soon anyway. I advise you to explore the city, I have to release the prunes I've eaten earlier. Bye!"

The little man left through the way we came as Malachai watched him go. Emerarudo and Rubi leapt off of his shoulders and began soaring through the large room playing above him. Now what?

Word Count: 1,101+/750
The Beginning | Task 2: Complete

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum