One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:59 pm

NPC

NPC

Task:

Everyone was that was anyone, well that survived, were now in the carriages. The Guards would then also get on the carriages, but not inside. One stood on the roof and the other drove. With each carriage there were refreshments, and also a Den Den Mushi. These refreshments didn't have any poison within them, but Morio knew those within the carriages would think they did. He didn't have a reason to kill them with such a trick. As if they didn't fall for it the first time he wouldn't try it again. Each Den Den Mushi would ring within the carriages, one at a time. First would be the White carriage, second the Hitler carriage, and finally the King carriage. These carriages were sound proof so whatever was spoken within them would be kept within them.

Finally, the Den Den Mushi within the King carriage would ring. Who was on the other line was Archon Morio himself, if those within answered he speak. "I'm glad you didn't get hurt, my lovely child. And I also should apologize for putting you two in danger, though I knew you'd pull through. So, before I explain what will happen next. I will give you two one question each that you can ask, and I will answer it truthfully." Morio would wait. If they didn't have anything to ask he'd speak again on what it was that he needed to explain. He'd give them time to think it over though. As he knew they'd have more than one question they wanted answers for. And he wouldn't be surprised if they caught a attitude with him, it is actually expected.

ooc: We can keep it going.

16event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 QVqJ6U

Evelynne would take a bite from one of the lavish trays set forth, she didn't worry about poison, she knew her father would not play the same trick twice, plus without any peasants onboard she felt no need to hide her hunger after all that had taken place. Nobu had been awfully silent having not responded to her questions or statements as they road. The carriage groaned under the weights of the two knights that road with them, the driver and protector. "Some beast is coming from the south" she murmerred as it passed through one of her ghosts which now littered the entire island. Having recovered her stamina, she felt no worry and could once again freely bring forth her little friends, though right now she felt as though this would not be needed. The Knights where capable of many a fine feat. So instead she would continue to eat her fill, the roasted meats cooked to perfection, nothing on board was inedible, it was nothing that could be found on a commoners table. Food from the rarest of beats, drinks kept in a large golden pot, four different flavours of soda draughted from the finest places within the New World. Though the land of the Dragons had been stolen from them, their delacacies and trade had not been halted, her father had made sure of that, possibly the reason to why he was one of the most feared dragons. A seat on the gorosei secured his hold over the dominion of both the government and the dragon kin.

The snail phone would begin to ring, and Evie would wait for four of those rings, Nobu thus made no move to grasp it, thus upon the forth ring, the queen pushed upon the shell, allowing the "speaker" like setting to emmit.

I'm glad you didn't get hurt, my lovely child. And I also should apologize for putting you two in danger, though I knew you'd pull through. So, before I explain what will happen next. I will give you two one question each that you can ask, and I will answer it truthfully"

Her fathers voice rung out, his voice sounded clear, and precise, and truthful, though Evie would become some what sullen as she spoke. "So you should be father, I doubt Rose or my other siblings had to face such horrors, i may never get the scent of peasants out of my suit" she said in disgust. "A single question?, perhaps as your own blood, you'd give me two answers, you did give the order of my assasination after all, and I doubt mother would be very happy to hear that" Evie teased over the phone, a small giggle escaping her lips. "What exactly do we, Nobu and I as a Celestial Dragon and a Celestial Dragon in training I suppose stand to gain for participating in this farce of the peasants for much longer, if it where to bolster the numbers, Nobu and I could simply wed and i could bear a child, there would be no need to pollute the blood, with that bastardly mink in our thralls the blood line of the dragons is already beginning to be polluted enough" The queen said matter of factly.

Most would be somewhat shocked about how she spoke to the greatest men upon the dragons, yet of course family had their own way of communication, she was his daughter after all, and would stand for no buggery nor bullshittery, her attitude was much like her fathers in this regard.
[Stamina regain]

17event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 Ezgif_2_ab11347f5a

So, gathering himself in the carriage Nobu would be beside himself, he wondered many things. Of course he was suspicious of the food, not because of the poison, but because he wasn't a fan of anything there. He would just slighty shake his head at the fact that his hunger wouldn't be quenched just yet. He had a chocolate bar stashed on him, made from Skypian cow milk and rare sugars, such a flavor Nobu always kept on him. Nobu unwrapped his bar and began to nibble on it, he was slowly beginning to calm down and exit out of combat mode.

Then he would be abruptly but back into alert, Nobu stayed still as he recognized the sound, it was a Mushi, from the carriage. He wouldn't make a notion to answer it, he wasn't quite in the trusting mood. Evelynne however after noticing that he wasn't going to answer it, answered it herself. Which kind of put Nobunaga on edge. He didn't know what the call was about who or who was calling. Achon began to speak and said some interesting things though. 1 question? Nobu would put a hand on his chin. Only 1 though? That annoyed Nobu, seeing as getting put in this situation wasn't of his own accord and also with the transpiring events, naturally Nobu would have way more than 1 question. But if he only had 1 he was going to make it count.

He was going to let Evelynne speak first since she picked up the Mushi, at first he was on board with what she was saying until she mentioned marriage and bearing Nobu's kid. This made Nobu blush and super flustered. He was red ear to ear. Of course Evelynne was quite the beaut herself, and Nobu wouldn't mind hooking up every once and awhile, he wasn't quite ready for marrgie, much less a child.(lol what is going on)"H-H-HOLD ON NOW EVELYNNE! WHERE DID THIS TALK ABOUT HAVING MY CHILD COME FROM?? Nobu wasn't really yelling but his voice was higher than normal. It wasn't anger coming from his voice it was mainly embarrassment and a hint of surprise within.

"Never mind that, we will talk about that later Evelynne. But indeed it would be worth while to to know what the benefits of continuing this game, but what I want to know is this...When will I get to be face to face with you. I might have a few words for you, which you could understand right?"

OOC: o/ hello! I'm back guys!

18event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:57 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Event Ending.

Hello participants of the Dragons Nest Event Task. With activity faltering, and currently staff having to pull back from losing one of their admins, combining this with the loss of activity that comes with multiple events, we at PN have decided to potentially call the end of these events.

YOU MAY CHOSE TO CONTINUE AND STAFF WILL DO THEIR BEST TO HELP

With limited staff and access at this moment we have decided to reward all participants with

One Fate Point
One Cursed Wheel Ticket [Does not count towards your total roll for the month]
Beli based on your performance during these events
Bounty/Rep based on your performance.

19event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:35 am

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor
Taking to long, will be accepting the rewards, sad because I was super enjoying this thread but the activity is killing my muse now.

Will need someone to give a grade level on beli, exp and bounty

Fate point and Cursed ticket is being taken.

20event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:21 am

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper
I guess ill do the same then

21event - Dragon's Nest [Event Task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:34 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

His plan, due to unforeseen changes, had changed. The great game that was devised by Morio would come to a quick and swift end. This wasn't Morio killing all those that participated though, but giving them a consolation prize for coming. Or at least making it to a certain point. What he had planned wouldn't be disclosed to them, even to the Celestial Dragon that came, as their they wouldn't be of any use to him or the others in attendance. Morio would, to his daughter, add a bit extra due to what he put her through. As even if he like dot test his children due t how they were raised by him, if he raised them, they didn't see such treatment before. Many that were Celestial Dragons didn't. 

Peeper: 80,000,000 beli, 10 story points, and 90,000 Ep
Windosr:  90,000,000 beli, 10 story points, and 90,000 Ep

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum