One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Dragon's Nest [Event Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Dragon's Nest [Event Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Dragon's Nest [Event Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Dragon's Nest [Event Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Dragon's Nest [Event Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Dragon's Nest [Event Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Dragon's Nest [Event Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Dragon's Nest [Event Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Dragon's Nest [Event Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:42 am

NPC

NPC

Task:

"The turnout is more than I actually expect, Morio. " A Celestial Dragon seemingly wearing a spacesuit would say. This was a space suit but something many Celestial Dragons adorn when not within the Holy Land, or where many peasants are. Usually, being on a Island controlled by another Celestial Dragon would be one of the cases where they wouldn't wear such a outfit, but not today. From the looks of it over two thousand individuals, not counting anyone already on the Island before the arrivals. All of these people were brought in at a small port town that was located within the strange forest that surrounded the island. The ships that brought people in would not leave at this moment. Within this town were nothing more than people offering services. These services ranged from many things. Free food of the highest quality a peasant would be able to have in their life was the most used though given out but there was always a warning before someone was given what they asked for.

"Oh, man! That looks delicious! I can have the whole chicken?!"

"Yes, but those that sit at the top would indulge in this with these type of people around." The phrase, or something similar, would always be given when someone asked for something to eat.

"Morio what is the first test for these people?"

"Not really a test I would say, as I want to thin the herd. As you can see many of these people are unsightly, and won't do at all."

"Many? Hmph, all of them aren't worthy."

"You may be right. We won't back out of this though, but I won't prolong this any longer. " Morio would turn away from the strange device the group of Celestial Dragons were using to peer out, from the safety of his Castle, all those that followed Morio's posters to get here. Where Morio would go was within the same room but over to a Den Den mushi that would be used to broadcast his message to everyone in the port town.

"Hello! I am Achron Morio and I would like to say I am proud of each and everyone of you that have made it here. Even without knowing what it is that I have to offer you. I will though cut right to it. I am offering six of you the opportunity to become Celestial Dragons. And Two of you to become even more. What I have devised is a Game that will test you on many levels. Many of you will die at some point in all of this. Why? Either from your stupidity or unworthiness. I will though allow anyone that doesn't wish to partake to leave. But, you won't leave empty handed. You will be given one-hundred million Beli each. As the ships you arrived in have begun to be loaded since your arrival. So, before I go on will those that wish to take this peasant amount of coin head to the ships." Archon would then hang up the Den Den mushi and wait till those that wished to leave would do so. And it wasn't a small number that took this easy money, as over half would begin to leave. Filling up the ships as the money would be enough to take care of them. But, taking such a small amount was something someone like Archon wouldn't do, nor anyone Celestial Dragon in their right mind. And those that boarded the ships again would never make it home, regardless of who they were. Many people though didn't wish to put their life on the line for something that wasn't guaranteed and the easy come up was their best option. Another note is that no brought here for this event would be allowed to go anywhere but the area everyone else was brought to.

2Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:15 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

Dragon's Nest [Event Task] QVqJ6U

Disgust That is what Evie was feeling, thankfully upon her boat it had only been her and the celestial dragon whom had come to her island. She had refused to allow it to halt to pick up others, and upon docking she was somewhat shocked to find the large amount of ......tainted whom had arrived for her fathers little game. She wondered exactly what they where here to gain. As they huddled around the food, food they slavered over, wanted to devour, Evie would wonder why. The food was something she was accustomed to, she ate the best of the best, imported from all over the world. Yet it was as if these people had never seen such a thing. "Bring the outfit" she said to her slave. She detested bearing the attire, it did nothing for her. Yet it seemed it would be needed for this event. "Excuse me" she said to the Celestial whom had accompanied her.

Turning from him, she would head to the room that had been allocated as hers. One of the nicest upon the ship, probably the nicest, specially made for her. Of course the ship was chosen for her after all. As she walked in to her room, her slaves would bring forth the horrendous outfit, a traditional garment of the Celestial Dragons. Though she herself was not one in the sense that her trial had yet to appear, she essentially reaped all of the benefits due to her pure blood, her influence formed by herself and that of her parents meant no one, not even other celestials dared to try to take away her claim. She was all in all treated as a dragon, which had served her well. She would dawn the outfit, her gun placed in the hilt. The fishbowl secured upon the suit, as air filled the glass bowl. "Fucking hate this thing" She uttered, as she acended, her cowl and clothing was under neath and her suit was enhanced with her normal cloak, her crown adorned on her head within still not revealing most of her face.

Ready, her gun holstered, she would once again ascend, ready to descend to the ground below. Upon descending her disgust was such that she could not bring herself to eat. Her father had brought these people to the island, thus killing them for being well....tainted, was currently something she would hold off on. All for her fathers sake. Eventually though her fathers voice erupted around the island from the den den mushis systems. Evie immediatly knew the voice and smiled. It would seem the first test would happen now, money. The greed of others. Greed was a good quality, but it was also one that could get you killed. It would seem though, many many of these disgusting peasants took the money and would head back to the ships, beli signs within their eyes. "Disgusting" Evie uttered. "My father offers them so much more than money and these ingrates think they can run at the first hurdle" Evie uttered as she knelt to the ground, her hands glowed slightly as she released her devil fruits power into the ground.

Now within the ground, her creatures flowed through the earth without shifting it. Seperating into the multiple boats that where filled, hiding within the beli that had been poured. It was only when the three of the six ships which ended up with people where filled with those whom had chosen the money, those whom took to the large hall of each ship where the money had been located, did the Queen, whom had the ability to connect to her ghosts, would nod slightly, before snapping her fingers. Upon her fingers snapping, the large halls exploded, completely ruining the meagre amount of money, but more importantly causing death to all those whom had chosen to disregard the king of the Celestials offer in exchange for cash. "foul creatures" Evie uttered. Many would not know whom had orchestrated the attack, it was all done rather well. Yet with her attire of the celestials people bowed to her as she walked forward, or where they bowing to Nobu? either way they bowed as they moved to the front. "Keep five meters back from us, otherwise you may find yourself following the same fate as the other scum" she said matter of factly. So this game was to allow one to join the celestials? what would it award those whom wished to play whom were already in line to become one? or for those whom already held the title. "FATHER, WHAT SHALL WE GAIN IF WE ARE THE LAST ONES" She shouted. Surely they where watching, listening? Somehow, she was sure of it.  

Skill used:

3Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:36 pm

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Ezgif_2_ab11347f5a

For most of the trip Nobu was inside his room, which wasn't bad. It probably wasn't as good as Evelynne's but it was quite livable for a person of his stature. He would untie his tie and toss it onto to the bed and would glance outside for a moment. Looking at the moon in all its mystique. He would then glace back at a table near the door and would see some nice booze within a glass container with a jar filled with ice and a small glass cup. Did Evelynne know that Nobu was a drinker? He wasn't so much a drunk but he could probably drink about as much as his own weight and could take it. He rarely had hangovers, unless he drank some reeeeally strong liquor. Nobu would take out a flask from his jacket pocket and unscrew the top to smell the o so expensive alcohol he loves so much. Him winching at the just pure stench of the drink. It made Nobu adorn a big smirk on his face, taking two of the ball shaped ice and dropping it into his cup. Nobu's chains making a little clicking sounds as they would tap against each other.  

Nobunaga would then pour just a bit of his self brought liquor into the cup filled with ice and thenafter screwing it back on he would proceed to grab the bottle of liquor and the cup off of the table and would fall back into the chair. Which as soon as he sat into it, Nobu could tell this thing was incredibly soft. Maybe even good enough to sleep in....Nah, it wouldn't be good for his body. He would drink a little and then fall asleep. Nobu would bite on the top of would pull it off. He would spit the top at the wall causing it to hit it and smack down onto the floor. After signing Nobunaga would take a swig of the liquor, and after a few seconds of tasting he would deem it just right to be consumed. He would pour himself a glass and would quickly down it, and after doing that 3 times he would be close to finishing the bottle. He would shrug and would put the bottle back on the table and after picing up the top and putting it back into the bottle he would fall back on the bed. Which was...acceptable.

Nobu would awake as he would hear sounds. Probably the people on the ships getting ready to dock or something. Nobu would rub his eyes, get up from his bed and would quickly change clothes. He didn't want to wear a suit on the island, as it was a game, as he wanted to be as free as possible. Today he would wear his training clothes with his chinese red shirt over it, accompanied by red Chinese style flats. He would jump a bit stretch his body before finally opening the door right as a slave would try to knock, causing his to get very startled and get on his knees. "Sir! We have arrived at the island, are you ready?" Nobu could hear the fear in his words. But he wanted to at leas give this guy a break. Being around Evelynne so much while she probably threats to behead him everyday must have this man in constant paranoia. "Indeed, I am ready. You are free to leave, I can take it from here" Nobu would state in a soft voice. After bowing again he would scamper off and right as he left Nobu's sight, he spotted something very amusing.

Trying not to bust out laughing, he would see Evelynne in her "traditional" Celestial suit and Nobu would put his hand over his mouth as he tried his hardest to not laugh. The laughter would die off soon though he his Crimson eyes would meet so many others causing them to bow their head, as a sort of greeting to him. He would look down at his rings and the chains that connected to them. After confirming that they were in good condition he would softly float down to the island using his devil fruit abilities. He would follow Evelynne, he was quite amused by her antics with the explosions as such. And then a question Evelynne would yell out that caused Nobu to think. What would they get if they are the last two? Would they need to duke it out? At that point Nobunaga would just forfeit and give it to Evelynne, as he is already a Dragon and the only reason he is here was to have fun. But Nobu wanted to hear the answer to this question if there ever was going to be one. Hopefully it would be answered as Nobu would probably then have more of a reason to continue this adventure.

Passive used:

4Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:02 pm

NPC

NPC

"Morio! Why are two of our own down their? I care not for your child, but the boy is one of the sons of the Youngs. Rest their soul. And I do not wish any harm coming to him!" A Celestial Dragon within the room of Morio would say as the two Celestial Dragon would arrive, they  actually being the last to arrive.

"Relax, though only one of them could become a Celestial Dragon, both could achieve an even higher status than that." Morio would say in response. He was waiting for something waiting for all the people that wished to board ships did so, as he had something planned for them. Though, a large smile would creep across his face as his Daughter would beat him to the punch. Taking out a few of the ships.

"Hmm, seems someone has begun to thin the herd before you Morio-boy." The Celestial Dragon that spoke was female and didn't wear the suit like the other Celestial Dragons within the room.

"Seems so. " Morio would say as he would remove a device that had just one button on it. He would press it and the other ships, twenty in total, that held people that wished to leave would blow up in supreme fashion, along with the other ships docked. A few seconds after the others blew up. There will be no way for anyone to escape this area, well via sea. And under the assumption there was someone with the ability to fly, Morio had things set in place. As that area was special for a reason. Morio wouldn't be able to hear anything his daughter would say. As He, and those with him, could see everyone down there and speak with them. But, they were not able to speak with him. So, he wouldn't be able to hear his Daughter calling out to him. He would place the device he used to set off the other ships down and go back to the Den Den Mushi he used to broadcast his voice to them.

"Well, as you can see! Trying to leave here was not a option, well not a good one. I do though applaud whoever caused their explosion before mine. But on to the game! Upon arriving here you had the option of partaking in many different things, but only one would cost you your life. If ate anything in that disgusting town. The Food which no self respecting Celestial Dragon would indulge in is poisoned. But, I can get you a cure. Before I get to telling you how you will get that cure I need to explain something to you, and those that didn't get poisoned. There are some maps I forget where in barrels in that little town that will lead you to the place you should be before it gets dark. So, you guys have six hours to get there.

Oh, I almost forgot. Those that are poisoned you must bring with you ugh. What is a good number. Seven....no! Twelve heads of anyone down there. Or the heads of the two Celestial Dragons among you. The one wearing a special suit and a blonde child. Well, good luck."
And with that Morio would hang up the Den Den mushi. Telling everyone about the Celestial Dragons was not part of the Game, and something he added just for them. His Daughter though wasn't seen as a Celestial Dragon to the others was seen as one in the eyes of Morio. His plan was to let them she her, as well as the boy, as something more than just spoiled children.

"M-morio! Did you just get those children killed! You damn monster!"
The Male Celestial Dragon would say, disgusted at what he said. Something like that was something he couldn't agree with, nor would. He wasn't one to get anyone Celestial Dragons, or children of any, be put in such danger. Their numbers after the whole incident in the Holy Land they couldn't afford to lose anymore.

"They must be tested. They weren't there when the Holy Land was attacked, so they need to learn what it is like when a horde of disgusting beasts come after you. I didn't point them out to be killed. I pointed them out to get a reality check of what type of world they can be thrown into." Morio would say in quick response. As he knew what he was doing. And if something went wrong all he had to do was cover up his mess, or use his abilities to change the sever outcome. Another note is that he wasn't in the Holy Land when it was attacked, but rather some place far away. And many other Celestial Dragons don't trust him because of this. Rumor of his involvement being something among many Celestial Dragon, especially the five here in the room with him.  

"I don't agree Morio. If you get them killed you may lose your status."
The Female Celestial Dragon would say shaking her head. She wouldn't agree with Morio but she wouldn't make a big deal out of all of this.

"I have no worries. Just watch. Those two many surprise you. As they are Devil Fruit users.

ooc: Time before night time - Three posts
Enemies: T0-T1 500

They do not have be all fought, but if you don't fight any, I will take them over. I will post after again as the NPC after two posts from you guys.

5Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:06 pm

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Nobunaga raised an eyebrow, did he just say what he just said? Is he gambling with their lives? This wasn't acceptable, Nobu will make sure to thrash Archon thoroughly when he gets the chance. That Old man knows not when to play a game it seems. Looking around, all eyes if they weren't on the two already, they damn sure was now. Most with desperate faces on others with the basic rage filled face barbarians would put on when they are about to indulge themselves in a senseless deed. Did these heathens beleive that they could actually capture the heads of Nobu and Evelynne? Such a though caused Nobu to bust out laughing. Must of been from all of the laughter he held in from trying to not laugh at Evelynne. Rightfully so, as Nobu suspected it was her doing that caused those ships to explode. Of course he didn't think she would do that to him, but he could think of ways she could get back at him for doing so.  

His laughter causing a bit of uneasiness to surf through the air. Causing those who once had an angered face, now to shift to one filled with fear. They had no idea why Nobu was laughing, and after a few seconds Nobu would wipe the tear from his left eye and would instantly shift his face into one that was serious, sending his blade attached to a chain right through a peasant who was was the closest to him. He thought that since Archon requested 12 heads of the heads of him and Evelynne, that it was ok for him to get close. But look where that got him? A blade through his heart. Nobu would yank the blade back and would gaze deep into the poor soul's eyes. After a few seconds he would just drop to his knees and would slump over. This seemed to piss off the rest of the crowd causing them to swarm in high numbers. Not all 499 of them would rush but a good chunk of them.

It seemed that some of them was in awe about what happened to the people that left and also to the request that Archon made. But Nobu's mind was clear, find the maps, get the fuck outta here. Easy really. The hard part was getting away from the plebeians that thought it would be easy to get his head. Spinning his ball and chain Nobu would fling it at a man's face and then would fling it behind him hitting another in the throat. Continuing his onslaught he would flip and preform and a front flip axe kick onto the head of a black haired female but before she would fall to the floor Nobu would wrap a chain around her neck and using her as a sort of human sized mace. Smashing other people with her, probably breaking most of the bones in her body. Nobu had a small smirk surfacing on his face. He seemed to enjoy himself...maybe a little but too much.

Nobu would release the woman from the chain after noticing that she was now just a bleeding sack of flesh. He wasn't done though, he wanted to strike fear into their hearts. Enough fear that they wouldn't even attempt to even think of taking their heads. Nobu would walk about 4 meters away from Evelynne, he wanted enough space to go wild, enough space to not harm Evelynne and enough space to make sure that blood wouldn't get on her. Thinking about it now, Nobu looked like he was guarding Evelynne didn't he? But he wasn't quite doing that, he didn't doubt that Evelynne could protect herself. He was just making sure that these pest wouldn't get annoying later on. He would let his blade attached to a chain droop down to the ground before the first set of people would run up on Nobunaga and he would slash each and every one of their jugulars. He would make sure to make this a scene. He to knee a man in his face and would flip backwards fter doing so and would elbow another in their face. He would then flick his blade through a man's eye, which wasn't hard as he was close to Nobu.

He would continue grind down their forces until they would realize that this idea that maybe would could take the two of them if we all rush. We could get them down. But lets say that if they actually managed to get the heads of both him and Evelynne, what would happen then? A mass battle Royal would then ensue causing that idea of "Hey! if we all work together we can get the cure for the poison" Such an idiotic idea made Nobu faintly whisper "Foolish" He would begin to step over body after body. Wipping a bit of blood off of his face with his sleeve, it was a good thing he wore red today. Because they would probably going to see much more at this rate. Nobu would walk up to Evelynne "Let's look for that map. I don' think that those filthy creatures will bother us, well not all of them now." Nobu still had on his serious face, he knew that this game wasn't over, and he had a feeling it was going to get much worse than this head gathering one.

Spoiler:

6Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

Alas, it would seem like her sound would not project, she could not get to her father, nor speak to him as to ask what kind of reward they could seek. Upon her father speaking of maps somewhere within the area, the Queen of the Enchanted Island would smile. Hundreds, if not thousands of ghosts, all doll like information wearing crowns upon their head shot from the entirety of her body. They burst through everyone with a gleeful screech, causing many of the peasants to run, stumble, scream. Yet the female Queen would simply stand there, as if the ghosts where not even there. She would instead remain focused upon her fathers words. Poisoned food. To be expected. The food was of a calibur that many would succumb too, but no respectful celestial would ever dare to eat such food in front of people of these calibur, the disgusting thought almost made the female throw up.

Oh, I almost forgot. Those that are poisoned you must bring with you ugh. What is a good number. Seven....no! Twelve heads of anyone down there. Or the heads of the two Celestial Dragons among you. The one wearing a special suit and a blonde child. Well, good luck."

Her heart stopped, her mind froze. Her face, ever so reluctant to show emotion crumbled into shock and confusion. "Da....daddy" she whispered, did her father mean to get her killed? Did he not love her? the man whom held her when she cried, whom fed and washed her when she was sick? the man whom dotted on her? Had her mother allowed this? Her mother who taught her to be the Queen she was? She would stand in shock as the peasants turned to look at her, the release of the vast ghosts seemingly forgotten as their lives slowly flashed before their eyes. It was in fact Nobu whom acted quickly, some form of weapon flashed through the air and body after body fell. Yet Evie remained motionless, being protected by the boy. Her fathers words played backwards through her head....Was this perhaps her trial right now? Did he mean to show her, that the greed of mere peasants in such large numbers could be enough to turn anyone against such higher powers.

Images flashed in her mind as her ghosts scoured, locating every map within the island. "I Understand father" She uttered. She removed her gloves allowing them to fall. "I am Queen Evie Windsor Morio, Of the Enchanted Island. You should bow before more" she uttered as a single ghost flew from the glowing white plasma from her hand, it darted through the closest peasants as Evie stripped off. Removing the fishbowl which sh would masterfully throw at a peasants head, a sickening crunch flooring the child. She unzipped and soon the space suit fell, the clunk of the tank echoing. She withdrew from the suit revealing her normal outfit which she had dawned underneath [it had been frigging hot btw]. Unclasping her cowl and replacing it back on its original clasp to flow behind her. The Queen had returned.

How had she had time though? Peasants ran and screamed from the ghost which flew in circles around the queen, anyone whom dared get close would find themselves upon their knees, bowing to the queen and reading of the reasons as to why they where not good enough for this world. "A Royal Pledge made here. I shall make sure none of you walk from this island alive" she uttered as her golden gun took aim. Expert marksman skills, trained form an early age took over her, and soon bullet after bullet found there target. Each time she reloaded, her ghost moved in its circular manner. "I already have the location" Evie said as Nobu returned. "The nearest map is beside the tavern of the town, down the alley and two rights" she said, her voice calm, collected, with a hint of utter enjoyment as more and more people read of their lists of negative aspects, many of them ending up with a bullet in the head. "Causing some more disarray would be fun" she said, sheathing her gun in the red ropes of her "belt", she would bring her hand upwards and from the white ecto-plasm would form a much larger ghost, giant in comparrisson to the one that flowed around bringing people to their knees.

"Dinner time" she said as the giant ghost began to open its mouth, causing more peasants to scream. "Shall we go?" Evie said gently to her companion. With the giant Toku ghost and the negative hollow assaulting the peasants in tandem, causing them to scream and run from the celestials as to avoid the ghosts. Evie would turn her ghost network now all over the island, being able to see everything the Queen would continue on, taking the directions she had said prior, it would be when they where roughly forty meters away from the ghosts, Did the negative hollow falter and thus the queen clicked her finger allowing the Toku ghost released its hidden capability. A shockwave like explosion ravaged 35 meters of land, murdering all within the range in a shocking display of effortless power. She walked with grace though, she refused to run in such a game, she had other ways of moving but the Queen would not be put on the spot, she would not allow herself to be run with emotion from her fathers game. She would not allow them to see her panic any more than she already had. Composure, that was her greatest asset.

Reaching in to the barrel to pull out the map, the Queen would look at it. Though within her vision she saw no map, she saw peasants whom had managed to survive the blast, she saw the aftermath of blood, of bodies, of dismemberment. and she somewhat relished it. "The peasants are arming themselves with rocks and wood from the stalls" she uttered to her companion. Catching him up on the situation at hand.

Skill used:

7Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:12 pm

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

Hm arming themselves huh? Maybe they thought that with caveman like tools that they would have a better edge to take down the duo. Which wouldn't even made a difference. It looks like from his display, that it didn't seem to strike enough fear into the hearts of the filthy creatures. Well, one of these redeeming qualities is their stubbornness, which could also double down as a hindering factor. They just don't seem to get it that, they would have a 1000% chance of getting each other heads, or even the heads of the people that him and Evelynne slaughtered. That could save probably savea surplus amount of people. O was it the heads o the lives that they themselves claimed? Archon wasn't very clear on the rules was he? He just stated that they needed 12 heads to save themselves. He never stated in what way one could get the heads. In theory you could sit close to the end and then pick up the remaining heads off of the dead bodies. That would statically be a better options then everything else set on the field at the moment. Going after him and Evelynne was idiotic and held no other purpose then to say that you went after the heads of Dragons. Which in itself wouldn't be a very good thing to brag about. As that could get you thrown in jail or killed.  

Thinking about it more might give Nobunaga a headache. But there was also something else that bothered him. Was there other Dragons on the island? There had to be right? A game to decided a Dragon? There would have to be more dragon to agree with the decision, even if it was as easy as it seems, which it wasn't. A game to decided someone who would join the apex predators, just like that? There had to be some ulterior motive. Nobu would shake his head at the possibilities. See this is why he liked to just sit in front of a fire and just make something. Just something random. Just he and his tools. Not a care in the world. It wouldn't matter if he was a Dragon, which he wasn't mad at the fact by the way, he would still be a peace with something as simple as that. Nobu is a business man at heart, so making products is like second nature to him. But ignoring the small fires for a second here, not fully just partially. But taking a small gander at the map, it seems like they needed to head to the center of the island. No clue what is going on there but it might be worth while to head there and head there quickly. Nobu would look up at the sky and would see that it was damn near dusk. Which meant that it almost time for the moon to show itself.

A man thought that he could sneak Nobu while he was looking up at the sky, which was the last mistake he would ever make as Nobu would flick his blade attached to a chain through his ever so small structured of a neck. Of course Nobu's neck wasn't thiccccc either. But he could guess that he was much more cemented then the body that lies on the ground grabbing his neck in agony. Nobu though of stepping on his head, but touching such a creature was something, Nobu only wanted to do when it benefited himself. Which at this moment wouldn't. So he refrained from the idea. But Nobu got tired of killing the cattle and decided that he would rather just head towards where the map pointed, than stay here around them. He would get really close. To Evelynne and would create a bubble around him and her and would take a step. Looking back at her he would still have on his serious face. "Your father is insane. I also don't feeling like fighting anymore at the moment, you can if you want to but at least wait until we get to where the map leads us ok? This golden bubble you see around you isn't very easy to break. So don't try to shoot inside of it. Also I would like to say that, if you had any idea that this was going to happen, I will not forgive you" Nobu didn't have an angry face set on. Just an empty one. Nothing filled with emotion.

Taking a step he would would that Evelynne would keep up with him. As she needed to be close to him. Else she would just get pushed by the bubble, and Nobu doesn't think Evelynne likes to get pushed. Nobu would sign, he didn't think that coming to this island would provide such annoyances. He hoped that they would just race or golf or something. You know, something lighthearted, not a battle royale where most of the combatants are poisoned and fighting for their lives.

Spoiler:

8Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:26 am

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

The Queen, the fariest of them all, the ever so beautiful Evelynne Windsor Morio would look to the map sighing softly. She knew what awaited them. As mentioned before her Ghost network now had full surveillance of the island and she knew everyone whom was upon the place. Including whether or not the dragons whom had allowed this game to happen where upon it. She would keep this information to herself for now though. She would look to the map, thinking to herself as she channelled her ghosts. Though the reality of the matter was simple, they would soon be set upon by villagers whom had come for their heads. "There is countless bodies, countless heads rolling around that battle field, but still they chose to come after us, It goes to show, that the brains of such primitive people are far less developed than those of the royal stature" she said as she handed the map to Nobu.

"It seems that it's also getting dark, thats perfect, my ghosts will have more of a free reign that way" she said mostly to her self, "Behind you" she uttered in a passive notion, as her words finished escaping her lips a man attempted to assassinate Nobu, but once more the chain like item upon him would move with great precision and speed, piercing the jugular and promptly ending the mans life. Nobu took steps, getting closer and closer to Evelynne, though she would not fear the man. His chain was quick yet her eyes easily detected its movement path, she had been capable of witnessing all the attacks he had unleashed so far, the eyes of a true marksman where within her skull after all. As he got close he released some form of ability, that one would easily assume was a devil fruit capability. "Wow" breathed The Queen as she looked at the tinted golden bubble.

Now it would be Nobu's turn to speak, though for some reason, perhaps his young appearance? his words did not inspire much fear, perhaps that was not his intent, though Evelynne would take some offence. "You forget Mr. Young, you showed up un-announced on MY ISLAND. I had planned to set off here before you showed up. So you will do well to remember circumstances before throwing around accusations" The Queen uttered, her voice royal, regal and sooth, yet the undertone of her voice showed an acidic nature, quick with her words, words that could shut even the bravest of dragons down. She had learned from her father after all. "I don't know what game my father is playing, nor whether my mother knows he is playing with our lives" Evie mused out loud as they walked, keepiing close to the Celestial whom had brought forth the bubble.

"Though it's interesting, No? I wasn't there for the fall of the holy city, I was on the Enchanted Island, from my understanding only the elder dragons had remained due to rumours of the disgusting anchovie coming for our city. Do you suppose this is how they felt, hunted in their own city by citizens, fishmen, and the Pirate King himself" she said in wonder as the walked. Honestly she knew nought, but it was an interesting theory, her father often talked about the time, about the disgusting peasants revolting, about them joining the fishman whom openly slaughtered all humans, was this his way, no was this their ways. The eldest of the dragons way of showing the younger ones exactly what could happen if peasants and slaves believed they had a chance at freedom.

"So this, this thing over us, its obviously a capability of a devil fruit, as you've seen, I too have such powers. I ate the Horo Horo No Mi, after that, I became capable of manipulating and creating unique ghost like apparitions, and what? You control bubbles?" she asked as they walked. Within her minds eye her ghosts showed her the current affairs. It would seem that at this point the peasants had also found the remaining maps, and where already closer to the center of town, some held heads from the already fallen, many actually seemed to hold heads. "They are waiting for us, the Zoo animals are almost at the center of the islands" she said as they walked, her breathing had returned to normal after her use of her fruit. her ghost network took no stress from her, they acted independently of her and connected to her when important information was shown. "If this bubble is all powerful, we can just walk directly through the crowds, or we can blow the whole lot of scummy cunts up" Evie said as she adjusted her crown as they walked. Dusting of her cowl, with her gun holstered she walked with her hands to her back for now, her eyes directly straight forward. The Queen of the Enchanted Island radiated such royalty, all those whom met her knew she was important without her needing to open her mouth, her posture, her demeanour, her aura. It all read BETTER THAN YOU

[Stamina regain post]

9Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:17 pm

NPC

NPC

Acquiring a map and following the path given would guarantee everyone's safety. If one was to just rush into the forest, without guidance their fate would be worse than death. There were only a few, not including the Celestial Dragons, that quickly took the heads of those that they needed and get a map. Quickly, trying to get to the location given to them on the Map.

"See, nothing to worry about." Morio would say to the other Celestial Dragons within the room with him. As he was confident that they wouldn't have fallen to such a battle, and also kept note on those that passed. One of them that passed peaking his interest greatly.

"Damn you Morio." The Male Celestial Dragon would say with disgust.

"I never expected they'd both have Devil Fruits." The Female Celestial Dragon would say as she never expected to see other Celestial Dragons with Devil Fruit abilities. "What is the next step of this little game?"

"Nothing as blood as this, or should I say dangerous. Celestial Dragons, of our caliber, are not like others. This these tests aren't just to join our ranks but to see if you are at a even higher status." Morio would tell them.

At the point on the map there was a group of guards, and three carriages. These carriages were drawn with large cats, that held a brand on the top of their head. Each brand was different and held meaning. Those meanings would only be told when asked, as the appropriate time. The guards of each carriage also bore the same brands, but on their armor. If you looked at them they seemed to be like Knights. They weren't anyone that would be needed to be fought, but just added protection. They were assigned to protect those that entered their carriage. From possible beasts lurking in the forest or even stopping the contestants from each other. Quickly, they would put up their guards as in the distance a few people would begin to rush toward them, but would stop a few feet from them. In total there were eight of them.

"Whoever has eaten from the food in that town, please step forward." One Knight would say as four of them, heads in bags, would step forward. Just as they did they would be shot dead by one of the Knights. Those that didn't step forward stood there in shock, as they didn't understand. A Cure was said to be given to those that made it with the total amount of heads needed. "By orders of Celestial Dragon Morio, those that indulged in food within the town and came here with the heads would be given the cure. That cure being a quick death rather than a slow and excruciating one. Those that didn't, or choose to lie, are able to enter one of the carriages here." Another Knight would announce to those remaining here. If someone did lie they would begin to show many obvious signs of being poisoned. First, their eyes would turn purple in color and their veins would also change orange and become visible. This exoctic poison was something Morio had gotten in his travels, over fifty years ago, that only he had now. It was exotic. As after the signs were visible those inflicted would begin to experience pain throughout their entire body. This being a deep ripping and tearing pain, as if someone were reaching below the skin and ripping muscles and tendons. The Knights would say this again and again till six people, not poisoned, would arrive. Another group would come, this being of three, but they didn't have any heads. They must have thought it was a joke and they came in hopes that they would be given mercy, but that wouldn't be the case. The Knights would do nothing but push them to the side, as the signs of the poison would begin to show in all three of them. They knew how many people would arrive, as their Haki was in full use, and stretched for over 750m. It wasn't just being used to keep track of those coming, but also about the beasts lurking deep in the shadows.

Dragon's Nest [Event Task] 43a2238dabfe89954a8f759573ba664f

Dragon's Nest [Event Task] 53476-three-drops-symbol

Dragon's Nest [Event Task] 29f14340134a5a3387a9f0510d0b8345--cute-sister-tattoos-tattoo-sister

10Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:58 pm

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

As soon as the two would step through the doors, Nobu would let down the bubble. He payed heed to Evelynne's question. He didn't want to let on too muc, but hiss assumption of her being a user of a fruit was answered. "You could say that, yeah i'm able to create these bubbles for defense, and an assortment of other things, which may or may not need to be used later on. Until then, I will certainly confirm I am also a user of a Devil Fruit. Pretty much all I would want to say right now. Don't take it personal, it's just a precautionary measure." The two would then come across the three carriages.

interesting Nobu would think. As those who ate the food stepped forward and was shot down, Nobu didn't have a surprised look on his face. Of course they were going to die. It was quite obvious actually. They ate dirty food, and was cleansed. Nothing unusual, Nobu "cleansed" quite a few people back there. What caught Nobu's attention the most was the fact that they had to choose between these three carriages, which will play an important role. So Nobu thought, why the fuck not. Why not take a wild guest and maybe live with it. But not until he talked it over with Evie.

This was her parent's island after all. Why would he make the decisions that could effect their lives? He wouldn't. But something bothered him. The three symbols came in three. Which puzzles Nobu. What did they mean? The guards said that their meaning would be said at an allotted time. Would that time be when they reach where ever these carriages take them? And why was they all in threes? Did that mean they needed 3 to ride? So many possibilities to be had here.

And did they have the leeway to make a mistake here? Was there a mistake here? There must of been some sort of penalty of choosing a certain carriage. There just wasn't enough information here to pick a definitive carriage. They would most likely had to wing it, and hope that they wouldn't have to deal with something annoying. And that poison that was coursing through some of the other contestants veins. Nobu knew of such a poison. He had never seen such effects before.

Which meant that Archon had a lot of stuff up his sleeve. Which was a given, he was a Dragon and Gorosei. So he would have some funky things in his possession. Probably more frighten than that poison. Maybe he had some type of weird beast on the island? Nobu wouldn't put it pasted Archon. He didn't seem to be the worlds brightest flower. Nobu looked at Evelynne with a bit of an annoyed look on his face. "Does your pops always make puzzles like this? And should we expect more?" Hopefully the answer would be a resounding no, or Nobunaga's stay on this island would get much more annoying than it already had been.

OOC: I guess a Stamina regaining post >.> ?

11Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

"Hmmm" was the only reply Evie gave in result of the mans explanation, she had actually stopped listening, her interest waining when the cryptic speak began as to not reveal his capabilities, she did not care for such secrets, and openly stated her fruits capabilities. She believed knowing the basic of her powers would not cause anyone to be capable of beating them. It only allowed for a funner game in the long run. Though the duo continued to walk until they came across the place where the map told them to go. Evie's emerald green eyes danced over the carriages and the symbols, none of them meant anything to her, none of them where anything she had seen in relation to her father. Was this perhaps a test from another dragon?

The knights where those she had seen before, and she would certainly treat them with respect. These knights came from a long list of nobles whose ancestry could be traced back all the way to the first men, not of descendants like those of the dragons but from the protectors of those first men, Though it seemed right now they where focusing on the disgusting peasants whom had arrived, it would seem the unique poison had activated and the Knights now slaughtered those infected, screams filled the area but the Queen continued forward, she would look for a Knight whom was not busy killing. The regal walk, the royal attire, they would know exactly what she was. No mere peasant. "I ate no food, never shall i eat with such disgusting animals" The queen said to the Knight as her emerald eyes scanned the man. She would not bow to the knight, not properly, though deemed it acceptable to nod her head slightly. These knights are of great descendant after all and even as a child she was taught to respect them. "I am Evelynne Windsor Morio, daughter of Ivette and Archon Morio, I am accompanied by the Celestial Dragon Nobu Young, You shall do us the honour of explaining the meaning of these carriages, and escorting us to the next area, none of these....creatures will be allowed to step foot upon the carriage we shall be upon and the others shall not leave until we are well ahead. Is that understood?" the Queen of the Enchanted Lands uttered, her hands crossed as she looked to the Knight. Her ghosts remaining all over the island, feeding her information on the area as well as the creatures around.

[Stamina regain post]

12Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:42 pm

NPC

NPC

There was a brief silence between the guards, as they didn't know they'd be questioned. Nor did they know that three celestial Dragons were going to be contests in all of this. They were told to eliminate anyone that didn't listen to them, but they couldn't touch these two. Attacking Celestial Dragons, or the children of them, were against their code. And even Morio couldn't order them to do so. There though was only one exception to that, but that hasn't been broken yet. One of them would speak, as they would explain everything that they knew. "Two more Celestial Dragons?" One of the Knights would say in shock. Not loud but more at a whisper once they say those two. These knights, like all others, knew about all current Celestial Dragon's and their children.

"Each carriage belongs to a different Celestial Dragon Family. The First Carriage belongs to the White Family. The second belongs to the Hitler Family. Finally, the last carriage belongs to the King Family. There are no tricks or gimmicks with these carriages, as the first part of the game has concluded with you two arriving. These carriages will not leave by your command, but only by Achron Morio himself when we receive the signal. There are only two carriages left. Those being the White and King Family carriages. These carriages are the only way to leave this area. So, if you refuse to leave what befalls you will be due to your self. " One of the Knights would tell them. After they cleared the forest is when they will let the contestants known about the next stage in the game, but not sooner. Those that didn't ride in the carriages would not make it out of this forest alive, due to the creatures that lurk here. Only one person currently here could make it out of this place alone.

Archon would be watching in the same way he had during the whole thing. Why he didn't have a carriage was because this part was added in recently by the others, and he didn't have time to have one made.

ooc: Do you guys want to have the next task in this topic?

13Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Peeper

Marines
Marines

Peeper

"Hmmm, interesting....interesting indeed" Nobu was surprised by the fact that these guards had no idea these two were involved? Did Archon not alert them? And on the minuscule chance that they were poison, which would damn near by close to impossible. And they was shot, which would also be damn near impossible to do, what would they do? No forgiveness could be given to those who slay a Dragon. A punishment worse than death would befall them. But they were lucky that it wasn't any ordinary Nobles that showed up before them. Nobunaga would have his hang on his chin.

He wondered about the carriages, he wondered why these specific families. Of course he knew them, but for what reason would they be chosen? Was it because of what they represented? And wasn't Archon's family present here? Of course he would assume his family was of the highest authority right? So why choose families like King, Hitler and White? This puzzled Nobunaga a bit. Speaking of puzzled, Nobu has been puzzled for the majority of his stay on the island. Even if it hasn't been long, it was long enough to pay attention to. This place was very unpredictable indeed.

Well the only thing Nobu could think of at the moment would be to ride either the King or the White family carriages. White as in pure and King as in a top of the world, i.e Dragons. It was a simple comparison between the names, but it might prove to be worthwhile. He would turn and gaze into the eyes of Evie, whether she met his was irrelevant, the purpose was to see whether or not Evie would be fazed but the response of the knight. Depending on her facial expressions will determine whether or not Nobu will act.

Act as in choose a carriage. That carriage being, Hitler. It would be sontanous and Archon might not expect. Which would be quite delightful for Nobu. He wanted to best Archon at this game and recivev this higher power than being a Dragon. Nobu has never heard of a rank being higher than Dragons, other than....Gorosei of course. Is that what the reward was? But would that only be for him and Evie though? Nobu would have to decline if it was. He was far too young and craved adventure. Being tied down to a job would but very unflavorful.  

OOC: I guess we could keep this going. Also Exit if this is the end of the task.

14Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Empty Re: Dragon's Nest [Event Task] Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Queen Evie Windsor

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Queen Evie Windsor

The names of the celestial dragons came from the knights lips, though she would pout in response, morio should have been one of the names. Yet she would look to Nobu before sighing, "I suppose we shall take the King's carriage, rather that than the carriage of the Youngs who allowed that filfthy animal into their blood line" she uttered in disdain, obviously speaking about the speck upon the name of the Celestial Dragon, being Anubis Young, the cat mink man. "This seems strange" the Queen would utter gently, though her ghost network remained active allowing her to act if required, she debated whether to simply blow up the other carriages with her ghosts yet thought better of it upon being noted that they where actually carriages belonging to celestial dragons.

She felt somewhat disgusted that peasants may be allowed to sit upon the royal celestial dragon carriages, yet she would allow the Knight to bring her to the carriage, and sit her, she would nod to the Knight before looking to Nobu, "I don't like this, peasants thinking they can rise to our level" she said looking down, unsure on what her father was planning. "I think we should keep our eyes and ears open i don't like this, I don't understand what my father and mother are playing at" She wondered, "What do you think Nobu," she asked the other dragon, wondering exactly what was going on. She would think to herself wondering exactly what was going on. Where would these take them. Would the beasts that lay around the islands come for them?

It would seem the villagers no longer wanted their heads but that wouldnt mean they where out of danger, her ghost network continiously scoured the island, she would not be caught off guard ever. Not again, her power over her devil fruit would rise and she would one day become the Queen of the dragons. She looked out of the carriage unsure on what the final destination would be. Today had been more eventful than she had anticipated, and now in the comfort of the carriage, she would allow her stone faced bitch facade to slightly falter, allowing her breathing to deepen, her mind racing with questions, anger flowing through her at the fact her father deemed these peasants as her potential killers, the fact that she had to go through any trial despite her pure blood was annoying enough, now she had to go through this bull shit because some idiot plastered notices on her island. She would certainly have some choice words for her father thats for sure.

[Its up to you Sabo, im fine continuing or starting a new thread]

[Stamina regain]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum