One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Rubeck...here I come [Travel] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Rubeck...here I come [Travel] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Rubeck...here I come [Travel] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Rubeck...here I come [Travel] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Rubeck...here I come [Travel] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Rubeck...here I come [Travel] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Rubeck...here I come [Travel] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Rubeck...here I come [Travel] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Rubeck...here I come [Travel] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rubeck...here I come [Travel] Empty Rubeck...here I come [Travel] Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:09 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

NPCs:

"And we, are, off!" Jafar shouted as he began to steer the ship. The anchor was snatched upward by a handful of men and the group would began sailing. This was really happening. Malachai was standing beside Jafar as he stood maneuvering the ship. Rubeck Island had a surprise coming for them. It or may not be pleasant but they sure as hell weren't going to stop Malachai Ryu. "Hey Kuro." Emerarudo cuddled in his father's arms while Rubi stood on the Bow. "Sup?" His focus was on his child, petting him and holding on to him tight. Never again would he lose Emerarudo, not like he did when the dragon was just an egg. "I was just thinking...aha!" Jafar looked forward, not once turning his head. Kai looked at his colleague while squinting his eyes, anxious to hear what crazy thing Jafar had to say next. "And?" The ship was pretty noisy, most of the men were on the deck drinking and enjoying each others presence while others simply chilled and watched the waters. John was in the office room doing who knows what but for now Jafar and Kuro had some privacy. "It'd be funny if you weren't actually the heir to the throne of Rubeck Island, ahahaha!" Honestly, Jafar only said what he was thinking so there was no need for the last Ryu to be upset. After all, he questioned that a couple of times himself. "I am. Julius didn't tell me that I was, but a trusted friend of his did. Besides, even if I'm not... I'll take it." Jafar was surprised at the words to left his mates mouth. Kuro didn't sound too much like himself lately. He was never one to worry about nobles, money or anything remotely related to having power over people so why now? Malachai looked forward with a stern expression, ignoring Jafa's eyes. Too many things have been taken from him. He's been through too much for this not to be his purpose. Before he didn't want anything, now he just wanted to fulfil just one goal. It would take a lot to get that though. "I see.." There was a quick silence. "You should get some rest. It'll be a while before we get to Rubeck." As soon as they were out of the Icy region he'd wake up to feed his babies if by then they didn't get too hungry and eat his men. Nodding, he walked down onto the ships deck and presented himself to his 35 men. He waited with a smile until they all noticed him. When the vessel grew quiet, he would begin. " I would like to thank you all for following me. I know you warriors have put everything aside to support and it will not have been in Vein! For years Tundra has been war-filled. Our children and wives have to live around the constant smell of death and blood. Every minute someone is murdered. We've all lost too many people to allow this to happen anymore. Reclaiming the land my mother came from is just the first step to making a better world. There will be pain, blood, sweat, and tears but as warrior sof Tundra we have sufficed through it all! After my deed in the North is done, we'll be able to help Julius take and fix Tundra once and for all!" The men on the deck cheered loudly. Malachai wasn't exactly the best at giving speeches, but he made it work. "Our lives belong to you now, Malachai. We will change Tundra, then the world!" A white bearded man shouted and again the men cheered. The new chapter begins.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum